Bitcoin Forum
December 18, 2017, 07:25:42 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WARNING DeepOnion is a SCAM, proof inside!  (Read 41975 times)
KaranRaut

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:15:16 PM

I am amazed by the stupid comments of the deepOnoin signature holders.. it's free, what's scam about it... Just because a rag picker picks rags and generates a little value out of it does not mean he can go publicly claiming it to be precious metals..

I will delete my deepOnoin wallet. .. Thank you @DogeMajestic for bringing this to our attention.. will not waste my time with DeepOnion..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Kumic

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:21:48 PM

What the hell you guys are talking about. For 10 posts in one week, I got 654 onions with a market value around 560$ in total at the current price.
That's 56 bucks for one post. How much can you give me?
What scam are you talking about?

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  File Authenticity Guaranteed by DeepVault  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CrazyCreeptonaut

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:33:17 PM

What the hell you guys are talking about. For 10 posts in one week, I got 654 onions with a market value around 560$ in total at the current price.
That's 56 bucks for one post. How much can you give me?
What scam are you talking about?

you see thats the idea
how the hell your big profit proves that it is not a scam?
they are buying you with money, and earning on this.. the coin does not have any real value
the developer has all the coins and making people spam the forum with promises that its best anonymous coin
when its not and its not even close
no one wants to FUD, if you are so successful coin you dont need to say it 1000 times a day in bitcointalk
go to your forum, make your own project and be adopted...
spam is not a way to adoption, you are only confusing people that dont understand
and thats the point of this airdrops...
thats why people shutting you up
joshmontford

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:09:37 PM

I'm trying to figure why you people hate it...  And there are some points being brought up.
q4 will show how it really is, and as someone in the post said until someone runs away with the money, it's not a scam.

CrazyCreeptonaut

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:39:36 PM

I'm trying to figure why you people hate it...  And there are some points being brought up.
q4 will show how it really is, and as someone in the post said until someone runs away with the money, it's not a scam.

read the whole thread for proofs
people tracked the blockchain transactions activity and few more things down that prove it
the moderator of the main thread deletes our posts
so we have the right so say our opinion here
no one "hates it" we just want to warn people from buying it
waste of money and hopes..
blockchainmarketus

Activity: 140

MGF Presale starts on 15th of November

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:23:57 PM

obviously a scam, and spamming the forum Undecided

I AM INTERESTED AT ALL AT DEEPONION. It is now proof that it is scamming people. Deep Onion from the name is not showing crypto word at all, stay away from bounty, air drop if you should download wallet. it contain malware that will steal your crypto asset in your PC.

candymonkey

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:39:46 PM

Okay guys, the mother jokes are not exactly helpfull.

In the End everyone can do whatever the fuck he wants, it´s not a crime holding and receiving DO,
it´s just sad, that they make it so easy for the dev to become rich.

Stop making stupid people rich! Is that how trump became rich? Cheesy
nikisev

Im the very decease you pretend to be

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:39:13 AM

Im surprised about word scam being thrown around on this forum.
No offence but ...except may be for Bitcoin blockchain itself, everything here is potential scam.
People get million dollars just because they have post in announcement thread , some clone for qt-wallet and  weird looking site.
Back in 2000 ...when you basically could walk into bank and say that you want to open a startup and they will give you 2 mil USD...still you had to physically appear and make a pitch.With presentation, and people would ask questions.
Now? Look at IOTA. Except for promising bright future they don't have much.
So DeepOnion is another coin. Ok.
It runs over TOR....makes sense. When government cracks down on our poor souls , TOR is a place to run.
Proof of Stake - hot topic, may actually work.
Wallet actually works and does not take 3 weeks to get 1 week behind full sync.
They do select they community. Reward is actually pretty good.Thats smart move. No hype about ICO , but word definitely gets around and trust in coin is growing.
So ....its bitcoin clone that runs over tor, has backup mechanism for decentralization of mining.Transactions fast, they have embedded messenger .(Which btw total killer feature and must to have to all wallets. Im sending money over swift....i would give my kidney to be able to talk to receiving end directly without 25 stupid clerks in my bank that get in the way every time.)
I think it very well may become stable currency like Dash or ZEC.
Considering all the bullshit that is going on in china it may be very useful to have multilayered VPN embedded into payment channel.
If you ask me if DeepOnion recruit some PR to push them to right directions and sign with more marcets, and development continues on track. Hell they can be 50USD next year no problem.

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
hiramofTyre

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:20:29 AM

Funny thing is if the devs aren't active, people call the coin a scam.  If they're active, it's still a scam.  You really can't please everyone.  It is up to the people to decide for themselves if they will invest on it or not.  Personally for me this coin will be used by most if not everyone due to its purpose and not because of the airdrop (well, it's a bonus).  Devs would not at all waste time and effort improving it if they just want to make money.  Weekly the devs send newsletter to its members informing of the ongoing and future developments.  For the guys contemplating on investing on DO or not, do your research.

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TheMuppet

Activity: 92

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:11:26 AM

OP obviously doesn't understand the reverse ICO model.

Byteball has done this also.

A coin will take off once a network is big enough and doing an airdrop is a great way of doing this.

What DeepOnion is doing brilliantly is creating a very smart bitcointalk campaign. The rules are designed to get posters to create valuable content on busy threads and reward them as well as become a part of the DO community.

The tech is amazing and what's coming is even more amazing.

HardFireMiner

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:17:23 AM

DO army shilling at max power! It's beyond 9000! Cheesy

This is pathetic guys, seriously.

Advertise Here (Beta)
[PM]
allycn

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:44:28 AM

Although it has that "too good to be true" vibe, what is the point of scamming when you are not charging for the coin? ... I've read complaints about onioners spamming the forum, but how is it different from all the other members (me included) of the forum that participate in Avatar & Signature bounty campaigns that have a minimum post requirement in order to be awarded a stake?

To be honest, it is a project that seemed interesting to me (might still consider participating on one of their bounties), but I don't agree with them calling it an Airdrop (as it is clearly a bounty campaign and definitely not free since you are "working" by promoting their coin) or deleting negative comments as everyone is entitled to their opinion. My main concern is what someone posted about their wallet containing malware, anybody else heard about this? Has proof or something?

redhorse

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:03:09 AM

Deep Onion from the name is not showing crypto word at all, stay away from bounty, air drop if you should download wallet. it contain malware that will steal your crypto asset in your PC.

This is a serious assertion. I wonder if you can provide any information/details that back up your statement about the wallet containing malware? Has it happened to somebody or did you find suspicious things in the wallet?

spinnycat

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:14:18 AM

Deep Onion from the name is not showing crypto word at all, stay away from bounty, air drop if you should download wallet. it contain malware that will steal your crypto asset in your PC.

This is a serious assertion. I wonder if you can provide any information/details that back up your statement about the wallet containing malware? Has it happened to somebody or did you find suspicious things in the wallet?

Yeah with redhorse, fair enough people question the coins release etc, but quite a stretch to say the wallet contains malware, all checks come back good besides the usual false positives. And something that blatant would of been picked up by the community at the start.

Be proud Istri, I'm trying Wink

Btc: 16P9EwMg6TZmpPDNUvuViMEZfE9f3fpAbV
CoinIEtrader

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:19:25 AM

I think Deeponion should't been called scam , it's a free air drop.The team asks you for nothing , but give you free Onions , you loose nothing here.
currypto

Activity: 182

Sit back, relax, eat some nachos and have a drink.

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 03:54:53 PM

I think Deeponion should't been called scam , it's a free air drop.The team asks you for nothing , but give you free Onions , you loose nothing here.

They ask you for free advertising.

VeeTeaSee

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:00:42 PM

download it and put on virus total
i saw with my eyes someone posting about that the new wallet contains a malware with virus total test
try to upload the new wallet zip into virus total and check
safariwave

Activity: 141

http://to.cur.lv/celery

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:02:03 PM

They don't have transparent airdrop rules, however I don't think it's a scam

alay1388

Activity: 99

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:48:54 PM

Okay guys, the mother jokes are not exactly helpfull.

In the End everyone can do whatever the fuck he wants, it´s not a crime holding and receiving DO,
it´s just sad, that they make it so easy for the dev to become rich.

Stop making stupid people rich! Is that how trump became rich? Cheesy
currypto

Activity: 182

Sit back, relax, eat some nachos and have a drink.

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 04:49:55 PM

They don't have transparent airdrop rules, however I don't think it's a scam

I have been avoiding the word "scam", because if we are going to be pedantic fucks, then I think we are right.

It is definitely a con of some sort. We just don't know what to classify it as.

As for malware: I have looked at the source code, even from day 1. There is no malicious code.

BUT, this does not rule out there could be a virus. There is only one way to be sure:

1. Download the source code
2. Compile it
3. Compare the compiled vs given binary

If you discover there is a virus, that could cause the giant thread to be closed down because I think it violates Bitcointalk's TOS. It would be a very big win for everyone.

I could personally do it, but I don't have time unless I make it worth my time. I'm open to incentives Tongue haha.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.