Bitcoin Forum
December 15, 2017, 12:49:03 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WARNING DeepOnion is a SCAM, proof inside!  (Read 41719 times)
prlelbnwh

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:01:11 PM

and only a few hundred people left in the inner circle, because they kicked all the other people time by time for suspiscious reason.
So dev, his friends and all their sockpuppets earn onions every time and some people without this insiderknowledge will buy the worthless coin.

i admit it they did it because of some reason,
but about scam i do not think so,
it was like a serious project,the dev and his team kicked most people in order to burn the price until the airdrop end.
which mean there'll be another major change in the future and they want to monopolize it all.
when that time comes and only some people left,
they will get a lot of profit with it because the majority people already dump their coin when they get kicked by them.
it's a shady activity but i admit it that they have a good progress in their project
I also think so, although DeepOnion is unlikely to be a hoax, but DeepOnion developers may have a shame. Any disagreeable voice will be kicked out of their community, mercilessly, is simply a fanatic MLM community.

| World Fintech Startups | Microsoft Azure Partner | $1,5 M Raised During pre-ICO |
     BANKEX - Proof-of-Asset Protocol     
| WHITE PAPER | BLOGSLACKTELEGRAMBITCOINTALKGITHUBTWITTERYOUTUBEFACEBOOK |☰

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bambarmia

Activity: 140

When nothing is going right, go left.

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 03:00:55 PM

simply a fanatic MLM community.

Community of slaves and paid shills!

1f you c4n r34d 7h15, you r34lly n33d 2 g37 l41d
StrikerEureka

Activity: 55

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:09:05 PM

and only a few hundred people left in the inner circle, because they kicked all the other people time by time for suspiscious reason.
So dev, his friends and all their sockpuppets earn onions every time and some people without this insiderknowledge will buy the worthless coin.
Well, first of all it is not worthless since you have already a fluently working wallet and easily can make some transactions over the TOR network as well as using the DeepVault feature to validate documents. The reason why there is only a relatively small circle of Airdrop receivers is because the Airdrop is concepted to value the believers and supporters of this project and not some random people that only want to make a quick buck. That is also the reason why you get a founder status in the upcoming Votecentral if you participate in 21+ Airdrop rounds. The devs are passionate about building a strong community and in my opinion this makes them just more trustworthy. With their skills they could easily do a fake ICO and get a whole bunch of money if their only intention was to scam people.

Michelle24

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:43:50 PM

Well, first of all it is not worthless since you have already a fluently working wallet and easily can make some transactions over the TOR network as well as using the DeepVault feature to validate documents. The reason why there is only a relatively small circle of Airdrop receivers is because the Airdrop is concepted to value the believers and supporters of this project and not some random people that only want to make a quick buck. That is also the reason why you get a founder status in the upcoming Votecentral if you participate in 21+ Airdrop rounds. The devs are passionate about building a strong community and in my opinion this makes them just more trustworthy. With their skills they could easily do a fake ICO and get a whole bunch of money if their only intention was to scam people.
their skills?
They have no programmer skills, look in the github.
All was made from the community, not from dev.
They kicked also people, which were very active and there from the beginning.
The pattern is very clear, only dev and his friends are now there, very rare high rank accounts, but its not my problem.
Gargo

Activity: 347

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:25:47 PM

Good to see this still being discussed in the least because that means we as a community are trying to figure the scams from the not scams. However I did notice also that the github was not updated and this also did worry

me a bit. Is this reason to worry or is this standard for a project of this size?

Having a closed source windows only wallet is absolutely *not* standard for a project like this. Unless it's a scam of course.

I wanted to invest a little bit, because I've heard a lot of things lately, but over the past weeks I've learned more and I'm sure I'm better off not risking it. A waste of time and money.

midvoc

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:41:24 PM

you are joking right?

- fluently working wallet - everyone has that including scams

- Deepvault? all i was looking for in my life was to validate documents and now deeponion can do this for me - my docx's thank you

- a fake ICO? - they didn't have to - they have people like you praising them up amongst all the other acolytes that now have to pay to be involved in the project (it was based around airdrops wasn't it?)

▬ ♦ ▬█  Buy Low Sell High  ▌ ▲ Lucrum ▼  ▌ ICO Pre-Sale Nov 7th  █▬ ♦ ▬▬
▬▬▬  Examples using LUC  ▌ Join the Airdrop  ▬▬▬
▬▬ ♦ ▬█  ♦ Facebook  ♦ Twitter  ♦ Mail  █▬ ♦ ▬▬
midvoc

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:45:46 PM

Good to see this still being discussed in the least because that means we as a community are trying to figure the scams from the not scams. However I did notice also that the github was not updated and this also did worry

me a bit. Is this reason to worry or is this standard for a project of this size?

Having a closed source windows only wallet is absolutely *not* standard for a project like this. Unless it's a scam of course.

I wanted to invest a little bit, because I've heard a lot of things lately, but over the past weeks I've learned more and I'm sure I'm better off not risking it. A waste of time and money.

see your gut instinct in this game? if it sounds too good to be true..... blah blah blah

midvoc

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:47:56 PM

their skills?
They have no programmer skills, look in the github.
All was made from the community, not from dev.
They kicked also people, which were very active and there from the beginning.
The pattern is very clear, only dev and his friends are now there, very rare high rank accounts, but its not my problem.

absolutely - they basically copied and pasted from another coin - and asked loads of mugs to join in an airdrop to keep it going over a year - 40 weeks i think - after the 40th airdrop i will watch with eager anticipation to see how this unfolds.

KingScorpio

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 10:51:58 PM

Are you really promoting this coin ?, I don't see you carrying any DeepOnion Material, what exactly do you have to gain by this accusation. Yes that's exactly what it is you going on a hunch that something might happen and your proof is the premine staking. This was discussed in the thread and everyone  agreed what the extra coins from POS being generated was going to be used for.

It seems like you on a crusade to defame this brand at all costs. Its like saying oh he has a gun with bullets he will probably kill someone, you cant judge on what has not happened. I find this really premature and really no substance in what you trying to achieve.

what would be the world without people that volutarily reveal evil and are righteus by nature for free? right we would have to pay constantly for everything to get honest information at all.

Always challenge the Facts of others, or their Facts will challenge you!
CRYPTOPRODUCTIVITY infrastructure friendly C-pro Cryptosources are Entities or Sources !!not Coins!! Property over Value generating Assets not just "Money".
www.cryptoproductivity.com New ISO C-pro Entities (Sources) High Quality dual-layered, two-dimensional, differential Cryptocurrency with robust generative long-term oriented Sources based design. providing maximum possible stability and independence. Soon also with sustainable own Blockchain.
joshki

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:56:04 PM

if only 400 people are receiving the airdrop then surely this is a centralized currency? - the wealthy few - the trading volume is really low on the exchanges so no one is buying the tokens.

Looks like a major hold and dump at the end of the airdrop run. Prove me wrong deeponion please.

Any thoughts?

You have accurately assessed the problem.
joshki

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:58:54 PM

Deepvault is nothing.  The functionality to put document hashes on a blockchain existed in 2009. It has nothing to do with a privacy coin also.

Centralizing the coin makes it useless - except as a pump and dump coin at the end of the airdrop.
JesusCryptos

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:59:26 PM

I guess it happened again and again that coins get accused of being scams, and that they are successful anyway. Ethereum was called a scam, Iota is called a scam, and as for Dash, this thread was just nearby this one:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=995710.0

So my advise is to use the word scam only when incontrovertible.

joshki

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:07:25 PM

I guess it happened again and again that coins get accused of being scams, and that they are successful anyway. Ethereum was called a scam, Iota is called a scam, and as for Dash, this thread was just nearby this one:

Whether or not a coin makes money is not the benchmark to determine whether it's a scam or not.

Regardless. None of those are clonecoins with no innovation whatsoever. ETH is a scam, albeit one that has made some people extremely wealthy. If you think about it, that's clearly part of a scam. Somebody gets rich or else the scam is pointless.
midvoc

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:12:52 PM

Whether or not a coin makes money is not the benchmark to determine whether it's a scam or not.

Regardless. None of those are clonecoins with no innovation whatsoever. ETH is a scam, albeit one that has made some people extremely wealthy. If you think about it, that's clearly part of a scam. Somebody gets rich or else the scam is pointless.

shame on you - now the whole of crypto could be considered a scam....

banake

Activity: 98

From Zero to Hero

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:26:56 AM

Thank for promote ONION free
You can check their process, their comunity
I never see other community stronger than ONION community
Btw, if they scam, they will sell all your coin at 5$. NO need build new website, build Onion Shop

joshki

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:10:24 AM

shame on you - now the whole of crypto could be considered a scam....

Why would you think that?
joshki

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:11:17 AM

hey i am very surprised to hear that, how dare you to definitely say that on dev team?all what you stated are lies. DEEPONIONS isn't a rip-off and it'll never be. This the symbol of the futute. assistance it guys. don't let this sort of people change your point of view for the gold coin.Peace and Adore

You're definitely an expert.
colvis

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:40:28 AM

Again and again this thread flickers at the top of Altcoin discussion section. There are a lot of people who consider DeepOnion scam. But there are people who make money with their airdrops and keep silence or protects it. It's kinda hollywar which will never end.
people might be making money with their airdrop, what about the people that are being banned restrict from having access, and their fund is inside.. what will be the faith of those people?

criptix
Legendary

Activity: 1372

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:06:10 PM

You people just deserve to lose every single cent you own.

You dont need to be a full stack dev to see that this a huge pile of bullshit.

A working wallet and storing text on the blockchain is something you hype?

I really would like to harass you with some mean words but i will just stop here...  Roll Eyes

Everytime you sell your deep-shit-tokens and someone buys it you are scamming some innocent crypto noobs.

PECULIUM                [  PRIVATE SALE ~$2M PLEDGED ]
First Saving System in CryptoCurrency Driven by Artificial Intelligence     / WHITEPAPER / ANN / BOUNTY / TELEGRAM /

▓░          ░  ░░░    ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒
                                  █▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▒▓██▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
             ░░░░░▒▒░░  ░░░░░░░░░▒█░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒███▓▓████████▓▓
        ░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒ ░░░     ▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▓██▒▓██████▓█████
     ░▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ░░░░░░▒▓▒ ░░░    ░▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓██▓ ████████▒▓██▓▓
          ░░░░▒░▒▒░▒▒▒▒░▒░ ░      ▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▒▓▓▓▒░████▓███▒████▓▓
      ░░░░░░░▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░       ▒▓░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒ █████████████  
       ░░░▒▒▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   ░░░░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒███▓█████▓░     
      ░░░    ░░░▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓▓  ░░░ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒ ░▓██▓▒░          ░ ░
     ░░  ▒▓█████████▓▓▓▒▓░  ░░ ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▒░   ░░░ ░░░░     
     ░ ▓██▒▓▓▓███▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓    ░ ░▒░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒░░░░             
     ░▓█░▒██████████▓▒▒█      ░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░            
    ░▓▓ ███████▓▒██▓███▒      ░░░░░░░░░░░░▒░▒░▒░▒▒░░░░░░░         
    ▒▒ ▓██▓▓██▒▓███▓███      ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░            
    ▒░▒█░███▓████▓           ░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░                 
    ░ ██ ████▓▓     ▒       ░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░                    
                   ▒░      ░░ ░   ░░░░░░░░░░                      
            ░░░░░░▒▒       ░░   ░ ░  ░░░░░░░                      
          ░░░  ░░ ░         ░          ░░░░░░                     
                           ░      ░░░░░░░▒▒░                      
                                     ░░░  ░▒                      
                            ░░▒░░░      ░  ░▒                     
                    ░    ░░░░░░ ░░░▒▒░    ░░▒░                    
                    ▒▒░░░░░░   ░░    ░▒▒░░░░▒▒                    
                      ▒▒░░▒░▓███████▓ ░▒▒▒▒▒▓▒                    
                    ▓░ ░▒░░▓██████████░░▒▒▒▓▓                     
                   ▓███░░▒▒▒▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓                      
                    ████▓▒▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░                       
                     ▓██▓▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░░                          
                      ▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░                               
                        ░░▓▓▓▓▓▒                                  
                         ░▒▒▒▒▒▒                                  
                          ░▒▒░▒░                                  
                          ░░   ░                                  
                          ░    ░                                  ░
                             ░░                       ░           ░
                                                      ░░        ░ ░
                         ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░     ░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░ ░ ░ ░
                       ░▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░░░    ░░░░░░░ ░
                      ░▒░▒▒▒▓▓▓███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░░░░░
                     ░▒▒▓▓████▓▓▒              ░▒▒▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░░░▒░▒
                    ░▒▓██▒░                ░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░   ░░░░░░▒
                   ░▒▓█       ░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▒░▒
                  ▒▒▓█   ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
                 ░░▓█    ░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░ ░░░░░        ░ ▒
midvoc

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:20:31 PM

You people just deserve to lose every single cent you own.

You dont need to be a full stack dev to see that this a huge pile of bullshit.

A working wallet and storing text on the blockchain is something you hype?

I really would like to harass you with some mean words but i will just stop here...  Roll Eyes

Everytime you sell your deep-shit-tokens and someone buys it you are scamming some innocent crypto noobs.

lol - i was looking forward to those mean words dammit!

Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.