Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:19:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WARNING DeepOnion is a SCAM, proof inside!  (Read 70281 times)
mosprognoz

Activity: 868
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:44:49 PM

DEEPONION IS A SCAM !!!

Here is the profile of Deeponion developer

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=321080

Here is his trust rating given by default trust members (Just follow the references)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=321080

Developer is well known Russian scammer  Vladislav  Smolensev.

https://empireflippers.com/russian-scammers-vladislav-smolensev-alexandr-smolensev/

Russian Police is already informed and very soon he will be arrested and this scam will be shut down.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
enta2k

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:09:10 PM

lol, russian police will arrest him, that was a good one.

muenze

Activity: 224
Merit: 157

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:24:36 AM

Anything else we can do to stop the people supporting this investment fraud in hope their scamcoins will ever be worth something? I mean people who have done similiar with stocks went to jail for many years.

It also seems to be some hacked accounts, as for example:

croTek4

This user's email address was changed recently.

So this is pretty high criminal energy.

Such people give whole coinscene a bad name and will be the reason why governments bring regulations

It was amazing to be part of Bitcointalk for a little while. Thankyou. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5316241.0
vectisitch
Legendary

Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:30:57 AM

Anything else we can do to stop the people supporting this investment fraud in hope their scamcoins will ever be worth something? I mean people who have done similiar with stocks went to jail for many years.

croTek4

Such people give whole coinscene a bad name and will be the reason why governments bring regulations

there you go again, investment fraud???
 what the fuck are you people on??? we have not invested anything into this. just time. and my worthless airdrop this week comes to £2056 or 0.582 btc.

tell me again please, who's the idiots here?Huh
muenze

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:41:37 AM

croTek4

what the fuck are you people on??? we have not invested anything into this. just time. and my worthless airdrop this week comes to £2056 or 0.582 btc.

Have you heard of insider trading, creating fake news and posts to push an investment fraud? YOU may get some coins for free in return for doing the dirty work trying to lure in other people to invest their money. But the investors will lose all their money as DeppOnion does not even have any developer, any coder, any real business interest and thats why none of the real exchanges is listing it.

I am sure there is insider/scam convictions in the uk too, where if you trick others to invest in an illegal product, you will have to pay the consequences. Just because you do this in a more or less anonymous message board does not mean you will walk free. People have gotten 10+ years for such stuff in the US.. .In the uk its maybe less time served but its still illegal.

And jails are full of people who say "but I didnt do anything. but I did not know...."

I can see how its motivating for the DeepOnion sig people to get a few thousands for doing this illegal work, especially when its younger/less rich people, but you really should consider the consequences.

It was amazing to be part of Bitcointalk for a little while. Thankyou. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5316241.0
vectisitch
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:58:02 AM

croTek4

Have you heard of insider trading, creating fake news and posts to push an investment fraud? YOU may get some coins for free in return for doing the dirty work trying to lure in other people to invest their money. But the investors will lose all their money as DeppOnion does not even have any developer, any coder, any real business interest and thats why none of the real exchanges is listing it.

I am sure there is insider/scam convictions in the uk too, where if you trick others to invest in an illegal product, you will have to pay the consequences. Just because you do this in a more or less anonymous message board does not mean you will walk free. People have gotten 10+ years for such stuff in the US.. .In the uk its maybe less time served but its still illegal.

And jails are full of people who say "but I didnt do anything. but I did not know...."

I can see how its motivating for the DeepOnion sig people to get a few thousands for doing this illegal work, especially when its younger/less rich people, but you really should consider the consequences.

i don't know how else i can say this, we are NOT investing anything but time. there is no monetary investment needed. if it's a scam then we lost nothing and gained quite a lot of money. if it's legit then this will be very big. but again, we have invested no money so how the hell can we be doing anything illegal???
bambarmia

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:01:11 AM

croTek4

i don't know how else i can say this, we are NOT investing anything but time. there is no monetary investment needed. if it's a scam then we lost nothing and gained quite a lot of money. if it's legit then this will be very big. but again, we have invested no money so how the hell can we be doing anything illegal???

You invested no money, but you are actively PROMOTING ILLEGAL SCAM !
vectisitch
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:04:28 AM

croTek4

You invested no money, but you are actively PROMOTING ILLEGAL SCAM !

what is illegal in giving our time to a project?? tell me that please do.

we are not asked to invest money. they are asking nothing but some of our time and that we can give whenever and wherever we like without it being illegal.

tell me what is illegal about it without using the word investment. because we are not investing
muenze

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:16:41 AM

we are not asked to invest money. they are asking nothing but some of our time and that we can give whenever and wherever we like without it being illegal.

tell me what is illegal about it without using the word investment. because we are not investing

Is there some "talking points" DeepOnion gives you? Because I see the same wording repeating like "we are not doing anything illegal". Also I just saw in your trust rating that you recently changed your password, which I assume could be a hint that you are using a stolen/bought account like so many other DeepOnion promoters.

BTW do you think its illegal when you bring new customers to a drug dealer every day? Because the drug dealer gives you $50 a day its not illegal? I mean thats basically what you are saying.

enta2k

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:22:37 AM

Vect, let´s try an example everyone will get.

You get a digital currency for promoting a project.
The project is aimed to trick people into thinking the project is actually a real serious one but it isn´t.

The main goal of the project is to make as many people as possible think, that they invest into something
with a bright future and a vision.

They buy this currency for real money, the currency becomes more valuable because people are interested in it, due to blind promoting.
The developer of the currency holds and stacks most of the coins.

Because he made people think the coin has a real value but hasn´t is the definition of scam.

At some point he will dump everything, the currency looses it´s value all all the people who bought it
loose their money.

This is altough a snowball system, because the people promoting the coin get some money for it.

Knowingly or unknowingly, you participated in a obvious scam.

Have you ever watched Wolf of Wallstreet?
In one scene "Leonardo" sells a random dude on the telephone wortless pennystocks for thousands of dollars, tricking
the dude into thinking the company will explode in value, but it´s a lie.
This is scam as well, but not as clever ans complex as DO.

Of course you don´t invest, you don´t loose money, we talk about people outsite of the forum,
outside of the DO community, who loose real money.

And before you say you don´t get paid for promoting, everyones running around here OMG YOU GET MONEY FOR FREE.
I would call that promotion.
That´s the smart part about DO, everyones get´s "free money", stupid people tend to run around and tell everyone
they are earning free money.
That naturally generates momentum and people unable to join the signature campaign think fuck that´s a good investment
and buy it with real money.
And that´s the reason rainbow doesn´t let everyone join the campaign, because if he would, nobody would buy it on exchanges.

If you still don´t get that, you are stupid as fuck.
But tbh, scams depend on stupid people, without them you wouldn´t be able to succeed one.

vectisitch
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:25:23 AM

Is there some "talking points" DeepOnion gives you? Because I see the same wording repeating like "we are not doing anything illegal". Also I just saw in your trust rating that you recently changed your password, which I assume could be a hint that you are using a stolen/bought account like so many other DeepOnion promoters.

BTW do you think its illegal when you bring new customers to a drug dealer every day? Because the drug dealer gives you $50 a day its not illegal? I mean thats basically what you are saying.

i change my password fairly regularly to avoid getting hacked. crypto is full of scammers as we know.
anything to do with drugs is illegal. thinking for yourself and how you spend your time is not. we are not given anything to say. we all say there is nothing illegal because there is nothing illegal happening. to think there is is just crazy.

everything you scam accusers throw is shot down. you spout illegal? no,nothing illegal happening here.
you spout investment? no, no investement is asked for. i'm not shilling deeponion. i just support it and i can't for the life of me understand why anyone would be against making some money while supporting something that just might be good. every coin that comes out gets these accusations thrown at it.
we make our choices s to what we want to support and that means asnwering your concerns. so, you have either not the intelligence to get in on it or you have been  thrown out for cheating, or denied for some reason. i have nothing moe to add as you clearly think that doing nothing illegal is actually illegal
vectisitch
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:28:56 AM

Vect, let´s try an example everyone will get.

You get a digital currency for promoting a project.
The project is aimed to trick people into thinking the project is actually a real serious one but it isn´t.

The main goal of the project is to make as many people as possible think, that they invest into something
with a bright future and a vision.

They buy this currency for real money, the currency becomes more valuable because people are interested in it, due to blind promoting.
The developer of the currency holds and stacks most of the coins.

Because he made people think the coin has a real value but hasn´t is the definition of scam.

At some point he will dump everything, the currency looses it´s value all all the people who bought it
loose their money.

This is altough a snowball system, because the people promoting the coin get some money for it.

Knowingly or unknowingly, you participated in a obvious scam.

Have you ever watched Wolf of Wallstreet?
In one scene "Leonardo" sells a random dude on the telephone wortless pennystocks for thousands of dollars, tricking
the dude into thinking the company will explode in value, but it´s a lie.
This is scam as well, but not as clever ans complex as DO.

Of course you don´t invest, you don´t loose money, we talk about people outsite of the forum,
outside of the DO community, who loose real money.

If you still don´t get that, you are stupid as fuck.
But tbh, scams depend on stupid people, without them you wouldn´t be able to succeed one.

you were in on this before and got banned?? i saw you on here supporting deeponion??

so, your arguments have no base for me, you got thrown out and are angry. move onto something else and make money
enta2k

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:33:30 AM

wow, so you read the text and don´t react to it.
That proofs either 2 things, you are incredibly stupid or you are a fake account from the "DO team".
You don´t have to comment that, it´s obvious.

gphx

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 10:35:47 AM

From what I can tell this is supposed to be a privacy coin. Yet from the outset the focus is to get participants to identify themselves as Onion holders all across social media. Have you ever seen a dumber contradiction? If we presume the best the dev is still clueless. And yes, I've still been too lazy to change my sig back so it's working for him.
Marenos

Activity: 312
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:37:09 AM

Oh they work hard for gaining interest. They not only want the money from people coming from outside. No, look at their threads, look at their forum, so many participants got blacklisted for unknown reasons. They followed the airdrop rules and than suddenly got kicked out.
I asked the mods in the deeponion forum and crypto rainbow here in this forum. No answer Cheesy

"Give them some coins, give them a feeling of being part of it, let them watch their coins gaining value, let them imagine what their coins could be worth, if they take part in 40 rounds of airdrop... and than kick them out. Than, there is only one way they could remain as a part of the community. They have to buy the coins..."
bambarmia

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:47:30 AM

Oh they work hard for gaining interest. They not only want the money from people coming from outside. No, look at their threads, look at their forum, so many participants got blacklisted for unknown reasons. They followed the airdrop rules and than suddenly got kicked out.
I asked the mods in the deeponion forum and crypto rainbow here in this forum. No answer Cheesy

"Give them some coins, give them a feeling of being part of it, let them watch their coins gaining value, let them imagine what their coins could be worth, if they take part in 40 rounds of airdrop... and than kick them out. Than, there is only one way they could remain as a part of the community. They have to buy the coins..."

They blacklisted most of participants because now they are "airdropping" coins to themselves ! Take a look at their richlist.
 http://178.62.250.234/richlist  First 25 wallets are holding more than 98% onions available in circulation. Also they created hundreds of fake airdrop accounts that actually belongs to dev and his friends.  
muenze

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:55:24 AM

we make our choices s to what we want to support and that means asnwering your concerns. so, you have either not the intelligence to get in on it or you have been  thrown out for cheating, or denied for some reason. i have nothing moe to add as you clearly think that doing nothing illegal is actually illegal

I actually registered to this forum for DeepOnion, so thats one good thing DeepOnion has done.

Because I am still somewhat new to altcoins as I was only owning bitcoin for all these years,
just letting them sleep without following any crypo news.

I read somewhere about deeponion and found the concept interesting. It was at $4 and I wanted
to buy some. While researching more I found the ANN thread here, and saw how people were
getting Thousands of Coins "for free".

So yeah this was interesting. But it also put me off from ever buying DeepOnion. I mean, why
should I buy 1000 coins.. or more.. when others get 1000s of coins for free?... It makes no sense
for an investor.

Now since I am a new user I could not even get into the Sig campaign if I wanted to. Did I want
to? .... I might have actually tried it. I mean, if you see people getting $4000 worth of coins
"for free", that is quite motivating.So yeah, I might have tried it. I probably would have joined.

But all that was before I read about TorCoin which was the exact same scam.... So one fact
I can tell you, I would have sold my coins already if I had ever joined.
And you would not be seeing it in my sig anymore. And out of shame I probably
would have erased any shill post about it.

You also do have to make a clear seperation here. There is many people just shilling a bit for
DeepOnion. That on its own, is probably not really illegal. However if people make up stuff,
tell lies, and actively really try to get outside investors to put money in DeepOnion, then it
becomes illegal.

They blacklisted most of participants because now they are "airdropping" coins to themselves !

Maybe thats why we so many hacked/bought accounts now in DeepOnion campaign? Probably all by the founder of DeepOnion

Cult

Activity: 479
Merit: 100

Enter the future of gaming

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 11:00:44 AM

Been participating in their signature campaign and now out of nowhere they ban me and didn't paid me for the week, a lot of people complaining about the same.

This is a scam, if they have a signature campaign going, people follow the rules and they don't pay, that's scam.

RedCatMetaverse   
    ●  Play Learn and Earn blockchain game  ●   
Instagram  ◣ Discord  ◣Twitter  ◣Reddit
bambarmia

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:03:53 AM

Been participating in their signature campaign and now out of nowhere they ban me and didn't paid me for the week, a lot of people complaining about the same.

This is a scam, if they have a signature campaign going, people follow the rules and they don't pay, that's scam.

Finally you realized it !   
groko271

Activity: 790
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:10:06 AM

sorry to see you in this thread before you found out your own error.

the below screeny is with my mouse hovering over the  red box in your sig , you missed one ref bro.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: