Bitcoin Forum
December 14, 2017, 03:43:10 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WARNING DeepOnion is a SCAM, proof inside!  (Read 41670 times)
Jazi

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 01:58:45 PM

So I do not want to trust you first, because you're shaking Deeponion for just what you want, deeponion is doing good for community.

Why are you talking like the dev? Is that you, Crypto?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
croTek4

Activity: 338

fuck the meta

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:13:57 PM

Just got a message deleted from DeepOnion's thread.

From http://deeponion.network/richlist, and assuming at least first 10 addresses belong to OP, it puts OP with at least 16994516 onions.

With a valuation of $0.47 per onion from http://coincap.io/, this makes OP the owner of $7 987 422.

Just on paper, there is no liquidity to cash out such an amount, but even so, congrats OP, you're a very wealthy man. Cheesy

This was from some weeks ago and was buried in the hundreds of pages of shitposting in the thread, somehow they have found it now and deleted it, because reasons.

They have the time to go through thousands of shiposts but no time to develop the wallet.

Red flags are piling up.

My two posts where i asked about informations and pictures about the dev and the team members were also deleted today. Questions and critical opinions are not allowed, it seems.

You asked a question, they want to remain anonymous, they deleted your question. Problem ?
It's the fucking internet, we're talking about a guy that intends to create a Tor-powered crypto. I think he doesn't want the SEC and the NSA on his back, anyone with more than 2 IQ would do that.

@enta2k I gotta admit, you made me laugh with your ledger thing. Anyway, this is not what I call a relevant "masterplan". If we take off your (questionnable) humour, we just end up with a "to the moon" adept.

Just admit that you're super-pissed off that Crypto-rainbow kicked your salty ass out of the airdrop. No free money for you, and now you have to wait years for it to get a decent value, actual value.
Is this why Lauda started the FUD spam ? Will all theses trust-sniping and shit.
C'mon, say it ! You're salty, and you secretly wish you were still with us, having a good laugh while looking at all the FUD. You wish you were in the airdrop, and since you are not, you just want to watch it fail miserably.

If DeepOnion have the slightest tiny success, every early adopters will be millionaires. Your so-called scammer-of-a-crypto-rainbow would maybe become billionaire. And you will do anything, everything, for it not to happen.
You would have to live all your life with that laughable mistake you made.

Too bad it's happening. Smiley

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
enta2k

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:36:02 PM

Hey cro, I get your opinion but let me be 100% honest.

I realised the scam, confronted rainbow multipli times, no answers only deleted posts.
I got pissed of, deleted my signature by me own will (so no drops) and started to fuck with rainbow really hard.

I´m still convinced he is manipulating all of you for his own benefits and I really do not like that.
My negative posting against DO are purely driven by beeing pissed off and trying to protect others from the scam.

Obviously you don´t risk anything by contributing to the DO-scam, but I just don´t want to empower rainbow.

At the end of the day I don´t give a fuck what all of the DO-dudes are doing, I just thought it would be a nice
move to tell others about my opinion.

I wish I am wrong, because my motivation is not that I got excluded (by my own will), it´s because I honestly think
rainbow is fucking with all of you and because I hate him.

The last sentence in particular is my 100% honest believe.
Try it by yourself, ask him something critical Cheesy

thend1949

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:58:12 PM

So I do not want to trust you first, because you're shaking Deeponion for just what you want, deeponion is doing good for community.

What trust are you pertaining here mate, and that accusations did prevail a negative feedbacks that's why many were complaining about it. This must not be ignored and if their doing good they must be clearing our their reputations regarding this conflict here with regards to those scam accusations. I thinks this will ruin the deeponion investors profit and if ever this coin will be dead those investors funds will be lost forever without any profit at all.

FaucetKING

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:24:09 PM

Well, This Thread Is Already a mistake !
I didnt get any airdrops, i bought some coins  (no one have asked me to buy anything ) it was my choice .
He is just Mad, He got kicked out and he already knows that he can not get back that's why he's acting like a child. Grow up buddy
DO is more than a cryptocurrency . It's a Community powered by Thousands of members all over the nations .
Keep loving your onions , don't listen to these childs.

TokenPay    ⓣ     ||     THE WORLD'S MOST SECURE COIN     ||
TOKEN SALE  >  December 7th, 2017   WHITEPAPER  |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬       FACEBOOK       TWITTER       TELEGRAM       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
vectisitch

Activity: 826

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:14:43 PM

unbelievable how much free advertising we are getting in this thread. no cost = no scam, simple really. much like the trolls.

keep it up guys you are giving us so much exposure.

we must be onto something good if it's being fudded so much. sign of a promising coin i think

░▓█████████████████▓░
          ▒▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒██▓▒░
      ░▒▓███▓                 ▒██▓▓▒░░    ░
▓▒███████▓▒        ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░    ░▓▓▓██▓▓▓▒▓
▒░██▒░░         ▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓██▓▒     ░ ▒▓▓░▓
░▒▓█▒         ▒█▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓████▓▓▒   ▒█▓▒▒
 ▒░██        ██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒░██▒   ██▒▒
 ▓░▓█▒      ██▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░░▒▒▒░░▒▓██▓   ▒██░▒
 ░▓░█▓     ▓█▓▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒   ██░▓░
  ▓▒▒█▓  ▓▒█▓▒▒▓▓▒░▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ █▒  ██▓░▓
   █░▒█▓ ▓███▓▒▒░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░ ▓█  ██▓ ▓
    █░▓█▓ ░██▓███▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓██  ██▓░▓
    ░█░▒██  ░ ░▓███████▓██████▒  ██▒░▓
      █▒░██▓      ░▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒░   ▓██░▒▓
       ▓▓░▒██▒               ▒██▓░▓▓
        ░█▓░▓██▒           ▒██▓░▓█░
          ▒█▓░▓██▓       ▓██▓▒▓█▒
            ▒█▓▒▒███░ ▒███▒▒▓█▒
              ▒██▓▒▓███▓▒▒██▒
                ░▓██▒▒▒███░
                   ▒███▒

mosprognoz

Activity: 126

I wish my wallet came with free refills.

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 06:44:49 PM

DEEPONION IS A SCAM !!!

Here is the profile of Deeponion developer

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=321080

Here is his trust rating given by default trust members (Just follow the references)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=321080

Developer is well known Russian scammer  Vladislav  Smolensev.

https://empireflippers.com/russian-scammers-vladislav-smolensev-alexandr-smolensev/

Russian Police is already informed and very soon he will be arrested and this scam will be shut down.

Everything I like is either illegal, immoral or fattening.
enta2k

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:09:10 PM

lol, russian police will arrest him, that was a good one.
muenze

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:24:36 AM

Anything else we can do to stop the people supporting this investment fraud in hope their scamcoins will ever be worth something? I mean people who have done similiar with stocks went to jail for many years.

It also seems to be some hacked accounts, as for example:

croTek4

This user's email address was changed recently.

So this is pretty high criminal energy.

Such people give whole coinscene a bad name and will be the reason why governments bring regulations
vectisitch

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:30:57 AM

Anything else we can do to stop the people supporting this investment fraud in hope their scamcoins will ever be worth something? I mean people who have done similiar with stocks went to jail for many years.

croTek4

Such people give whole coinscene a bad name and will be the reason why governments bring regulations

there you go again, investment fraud???
 what the fuck are you people on??? we have not invested anything into this. just time. and my worthless airdrop this week comes to £2056 or 0.582 btc.

tell me again please, who's the idiots here?Huh

░▓█████████████████▓░
          ▒▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒██▓▒░
          ▒█▓░▓██▓       ▓██▓▒▓█▒
            ▒█▓▒▒███░ ▒███▒▒▓█▒
              ▒██▓▒▓███▓▒▒██▒
                ░▓██▒▒▒███░
                   ▒███▒

muenze

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:41:37 AM

croTek4

what the fuck are you people on??? we have not invested anything into this. just time. and my worthless airdrop this week comes to £2056 or 0.582 btc.

Have you heard of insider trading, creating fake news and posts to push an investment fraud? YOU may get some coins for free in return for doing the dirty work trying to lure in other people to invest their money. But the investors will lose all their money as DeppOnion does not even have any developer, any coder, any real business interest and thats why none of the real exchanges is listing it.

I am sure there is insider/scam convictions in the uk too, where if you trick others to invest in an illegal product, you will have to pay the consequences. Just because you do this in a more or less anonymous message board does not mean you will walk free. People have gotten 10+ years for such stuff in the US.. .In the uk its maybe less time served but its still illegal.

And jails are full of people who say "but I didnt do anything. but I did not know...."

I can see how its motivating for the DeepOnion sig people to get a few thousands for doing this illegal work, especially when its younger/less rich people, but you really should consider the consequences.
vectisitch

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:58:02 AM

croTek4

Have you heard of insider trading, creating fake news and posts to push an investment fraud? YOU may get some coins for free in return for doing the dirty work trying to lure in other people to invest their money. But the investors will lose all their money as DeppOnion does not even have any developer, any coder, any real business interest and thats why none of the real exchanges is listing it.

I am sure there is insider/scam convictions in the uk too, where if you trick others to invest in an illegal product, you will have to pay the consequences. Just because you do this in a more or less anonymous message board does not mean you will walk free. People have gotten 10+ years for such stuff in the US.. .In the uk its maybe less time served but its still illegal.

And jails are full of people who say "but I didnt do anything. but I did not know...."

I can see how its motivating for the DeepOnion sig people to get a few thousands for doing this illegal work, especially when its younger/less rich people, but you really should consider the consequences.

i don't know how else i can say this, we are NOT investing anything but time. there is no monetary investment needed. if it's a scam then we lost nothing and gained quite a lot of money. if it's legit then this will be very big. but again, we have invested no money so how the hell can we be doing anything illegal???

░▓█████████████████▓░
          ▒▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒██▓▒░
          ▒█▓░▓██▓       ▓██▓▒▓█▒
            ▒█▓▒▒███░ ▒███▒▒▓█▒
              ▒██▓▒▓███▓▒▒██▒
                ░▓██▒▒▒███░
                   ▒███▒

bambarmia

Activity: 140

When nothing is going right, go left.

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 10:01:11 AM

croTek4

i don't know how else i can say this, we are NOT investing anything but time. there is no monetary investment needed. if it's a scam then we lost nothing and gained quite a lot of money. if it's legit then this will be very big. but again, we have invested no money so how the hell can we be doing anything illegal???

You invested no money, but you are actively PROMOTING ILLEGAL SCAM !

1f you c4n r34d 7h15, you r34lly n33d 2 g37 l41d
vectisitch

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:04:28 AM

croTek4

You invested no money, but you are actively PROMOTING ILLEGAL SCAM !

what is illegal in giving our time to a project?? tell me that please do.

we are not asked to invest money. they are asking nothing but some of our time and that we can give whenever and wherever we like without it being illegal.

tell me what is illegal about it without using the word investment. because we are not investing

░▓█████████████████▓░
          ▒▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒██▓▒░
          ▒█▓░▓██▓       ▓██▓▒▓█▒
            ▒█▓▒▒███░ ▒███▒▒▓█▒
              ▒██▓▒▓███▓▒▒██▒
                ░▓██▒▒▒███░
                   ▒███▒

muenze

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:16:41 AM

we are not asked to invest money. they are asking nothing but some of our time and that we can give whenever and wherever we like without it being illegal.

tell me what is illegal about it without using the word investment. because we are not investing

Is there some "talking points" DeepOnion gives you? Because I see the same wording repeating like "we are not doing anything illegal". Also I just saw in your trust rating that you recently changed your password, which I assume could be a hint that you are using a stolen/bought account like so many other DeepOnion promoters.

BTW do you think its illegal when you bring new customers to a drug dealer every day? Because the drug dealer gives you $50 a day its not illegal? I mean thats basically what you are saying.
enta2k

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:22:37 AM

Vect, let´s try an example everyone will get.

You get a digital currency for promoting a project.
The project is aimed to trick people into thinking the project is actually a real serious one but it isn´t.

The main goal of the project is to make as many people as possible think, that they invest into something
with a bright future and a vision.

They buy this currency for real money, the currency becomes more valuable because people are interested in it, due to blind promoting.
The developer of the currency holds and stacks most of the coins.

Because he made people think the coin has a real value but hasn´t is the definition of scam.

At some point he will dump everything, the currency looses it´s value all all the people who bought it
loose their money.

This is altough a snowball system, because the people promoting the coin get some money for it.

Knowingly or unknowingly, you participated in a obvious scam.

Have you ever watched Wolf of Wallstreet?
In one scene "Leonardo" sells a random dude on the telephone wortless pennystocks for thousands of dollars, tricking
the dude into thinking the company will explode in value, but it´s a lie.
This is scam as well, but not as clever ans complex as DO.

Of course you don´t invest, you don´t loose money, we talk about people outsite of the forum,
outside of the DO community, who loose real money.

And before you say you don´t get paid for promoting, everyones running around here OMG YOU GET MONEY FOR FREE.
I would call that promotion.
That´s the smart part about DO, everyones get´s "free money", stupid people tend to run around and tell everyone
they are earning free money.
That naturally generates momentum and people unable to join the signature campaign think fuck that´s a good investment
and buy it with real money.
And that´s the reason rainbow doesn´t let everyone join the campaign, because if he would, nobody would buy it on exchanges.

If you still don´t get that, you are stupid as fuck.
But tbh, scams depend on stupid people, without them you wouldn´t be able to succeed one.
vectisitch

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:25:23 AM

Is there some "talking points" DeepOnion gives you? Because I see the same wording repeating like "we are not doing anything illegal". Also I just saw in your trust rating that you recently changed your password, which I assume could be a hint that you are using a stolen/bought account like so many other DeepOnion promoters.

BTW do you think its illegal when you bring new customers to a drug dealer every day? Because the drug dealer gives you $50 a day its not illegal? I mean thats basically what you are saying.

i change my password fairly regularly to avoid getting hacked. crypto is full of scammers as we know.
anything to do with drugs is illegal. thinking for yourself and how you spend your time is not. we are not given anything to say. we all say there is nothing illegal because there is nothing illegal happening. to think there is is just crazy.

everything you scam accusers throw is shot down. you spout illegal? no,nothing illegal happening here.
you spout investment? no, no investement is asked for. i'm not shilling deeponion. i just support it and i can't for the life of me understand why anyone would be against making some money while supporting something that just might be good. every coin that comes out gets these accusations thrown at it.
we make our choices s to what we want to support and that means asnwering your concerns. so, you have either not the intelligence to get in on it or you have been  thrown out for cheating, or denied for some reason. i have nothing moe to add as you clearly think that doing nothing illegal is actually illegal

░▓█████████████████▓░
          ▒▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒██▓▒░
          ▒█▓░▓██▓       ▓██▓▒▓█▒
            ▒█▓▒▒███░ ▒███▒▒▓█▒
              ▒██▓▒▓███▓▒▒██▒
                ░▓██▒▒▒███░
                   ▒███▒

vectisitch

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:28:56 AM

Vect, let´s try an example everyone will get.

You get a digital currency for promoting a project.
The project is aimed to trick people into thinking the project is actually a real serious one but it isn´t.

The main goal of the project is to make as many people as possible think, that they invest into something
with a bright future and a vision.

They buy this currency for real money, the currency becomes more valuable because people are interested in it, due to blind promoting.
The developer of the currency holds and stacks most of the coins.

Because he made people think the coin has a real value but hasn´t is the definition of scam.

At some point he will dump everything, the currency looses it´s value all all the people who bought it
loose their money.

This is altough a snowball system, because the people promoting the coin get some money for it.

Knowingly or unknowingly, you participated in a obvious scam.

Have you ever watched Wolf of Wallstreet?
In one scene "Leonardo" sells a random dude on the telephone wortless pennystocks for thousands of dollars, tricking
the dude into thinking the company will explode in value, but it´s a lie.
This is scam as well, but not as clever ans complex as DO.

Of course you don´t invest, you don´t loose money, we talk about people outsite of the forum,
outside of the DO community, who loose real money.

If you still don´t get that, you are stupid as fuck.
But tbh, scams depend on stupid people, without them you wouldn´t be able to succeed one.

you were in on this before and got banned?? i saw you on here supporting deeponion??

so, your arguments have no base for me, you got thrown out and are angry. move onto something else and make money

░▓█████████████████▓░
          ▒▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒██▓▒░
          ▒█▓░▓██▓       ▓██▓▒▓█▒
            ▒█▓▒▒███░ ▒███▒▒▓█▒
              ▒██▓▒▓███▓▒▒██▒
                ░▓██▒▒▒███░
                   ▒███▒

enta2k

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:33:30 AM

wow, so you read the text and don´t react to it.
That proofs either 2 things, you are incredibly stupid or you are a fake account from the "DO team".
You don´t have to comment that, it´s obvious.
gphx

Activity: 57

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 10:35:47 AM

From what I can tell this is supposed to be a privacy coin. Yet from the outset the focus is to get participants to identify themselves as Onion holders all across social media. Have you ever seen a dumber contradiction? If we presume the best the dev is still clueless. And yes, I've still been too lazy to change my sig back so it's working for him.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.