Bitcoin Forum
December 15, 2017, 09:28:10 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WARNING DeepOnion is a SCAM, proof inside!  (Read 41806 times)
joshki

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:32:21 PM

There is only one true solution to this:

Start ShallowShallotCoin, 100% transparent, 100% pre-mined, 100% given away for free - no signatures required. Just a reply to a thread.

Not a bad idea. We could buy it onto cryptopia just like they did.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JesusCryptos

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:31:40 PM

I guess it happened again and again that coins get accused of being scams, and that they are successful anyway. Ethereum was called a scam, Iota is called a scam, and as for Dash, this thread was just nearby this one:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=995710.0

So my advise is to use the word scam only when incontrovertible.

Whether or not a coin makes money is not the benchmark to determine whether it's a scam or not.

Regardless. None of those are clonecoins with no innovation whatsoever. ETH is a scam, albeit one that has made some people extremely wealthy. If you think about it, that's clearly part of a scam. Somebody gets rich or else the scam is pointless.

shame on you - now the whole of crypto could be considered a scam....

In fact the mainstream is considering the whole crypto a scam just because everybody becomes rich (except those who get poor). If tomorrow Satoshi Nakamoto awakes from Limbo and sells his millions of instamined Bitcoins, well, who is the scamcoin then? If DeepOnion is considered a scam only because the devs are holding a lot of coins, what do you have to say about the million+ Bitcoins of Satoshi Nakamoto? He still keeps them, he didn't give them to the poor...

noeeel

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:59:08 AM

I guess it happened again and again that coins get accused of being scams, and that they are successful anyway. Ethereum was called a scam, Iota is called a scam, and as for Dash, this thread was just nearby this one:

Whether or not a coin makes money is not the benchmark to determine whether it's a scam or not.

Regardless. None of those are clonecoins with no innovation whatsoever. ETH is a scam, albeit one that has made some people extremely wealthy. If you think about it, that's clearly part of a scam. Somebody gets rich or else the scam is pointless.

In fact the mainstream is considering the whole crypto a scam just because everybody becomes rich (except those who get poor). If tomorrow Satoshi Nakamoto awakes from Limbo and sells his millions of instamined Bitcoins, well, who is the scamcoin then? If DeepOnion is considered a scam only because the devs are holding a lot of coins, what do you have to say about the million+ Bitcoins of Satoshi Nakamoto? He still keeps them, he didn't give them to the poor...

So many successfull coins get premined massivly without such an Airdrop mechanism in place. Check out Ripple as an example. If the coin is good, it does not hurt the value. The founders deserve to get rich.

You have two options.

1. Continue to spread FUD about DeepOnion and you get nothing.
2. Come on bord and get rich together with us. You can do Domination tasks to increase your amount of Deeppoints and get coins worth 100 USD (only at the moment, it has huge potential to become 10000 USD) easily within one week.

It is up to you. The progress of the coin is too good, you cannot stop it, no chance. Each day we have 100 new members in the Forum. We dominate already plenty of videos, Reddit, Steemit, Medium, Insta, Youtube, ..........

Check out new videos of DeepOnion. It starts to get serious. Just a few examples:

DO in daily life: https://youtu.be/sLgOGvjCAl4?t=14
DO shop with real actors: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INC5PFIDAQk
DO promo video with famous youtuber: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NWcpweqytg
Anonymous movement style video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssX2TRg2kAg
Deeponion.help intro: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_hy8AuImVI

Many more, check out.

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  File Authenticity Guaranteed by DeepVault  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 1372

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:13:44 PM

Nobody wants to join your closed source deep-shit-coin which has barely 30 k daily volume on shitopia (over half of it is fake volume anyway lol).

So basically it is 5 shitters from nigeria making some thousand $ per month while all the 3rd world shitters from indonesia, vietnam, phillipines etc are making 5 $ per month for shilling this scam.

Congratz for the next level mlm marketing sheme you suckers created and which only 50 iq idiots from shitghanistan fall for.

I think it might be a good time to red tag every deep-shit coin shill with negative trust.

Byebye shitposting for sig campaigns  Cry

Edit

Fucking famous youtuber with 28 followers. Yo noeeel - seems you got a lot of deep-shit in your head Smiley

PECULIUM                [  PRIVATE SALE ~$2M PLEDGED ]
First Saving System in CryptoCurrency Driven by Artificial Intelligence     / WHITEPAPER / ANN / BOUNTY / TELEGRAM /

▓░          ░  ░░░    ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒
                                  █▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▒▓██▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
             ░░░░░▒▒░░  ░░░░░░░░░▒█░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒███▓▓████████▓▓
        ░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒ ░░░     ▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▓██▒▓██████▓█████
     ░▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ░░░░░░▒▓▒ ░░░    ░▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓██▓ ████████▒▓██▓▓
          ░░░░▒░▒▒░▒▒▒▒░▒░ ░      ▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▒▓▓▓▒░████▓███▒████▓▓
      ░░░░░░░▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░       ▒▓░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒ █████████████  
       ░░░▒▒▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   ░░░░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒███▓█████▓░     
      ░░░    ░░░▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓▓  ░░░ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒ ░▓██▓▒░          ░ ░
     ░░  ▒▓█████████▓▓▓▒▓░  ░░ ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▒░   ░░░ ░░░░     
     ░ ▓██▒▓▓▓███▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓    ░ ░▒░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒░░░░             
     ░▓█░▒██████████▓▒▒█      ░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░            
    ░▓▓ ███████▓▒██▓███▒      ░░░░░░░░░░░░▒░▒░▒░▒▒░░░░░░░         
    ▒▒ ▓██▓▓██▒▓███▓███      ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░            
    ▒░▒█░███▓████▓           ░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░                 
    ░ ██ ████▓▓     ▒       ░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░                    
                   ▒░      ░░ ░   ░░░░░░░░░░                      
            ░░░░░░▒▒       ░░   ░ ░  ░░░░░░░                      
          ░░░  ░░ ░         ░          ░░░░░░                     
                           ░      ░░░░░░░▒▒░                      
                                     ░░░  ░▒                      
                            ░░▒░░░      ░  ░▒                     
                    ░    ░░░░░░ ░░░▒▒░    ░░▒░                    
                    ▒▒░░░░░░   ░░    ░▒▒░░░░▒▒                    
                      ▒▒░░▒░▓███████▓ ░▒▒▒▒▒▓▒                    
                    ▓░ ░▒░░▓██████████░░▒▒▒▓▓                     
                   ▓███░░▒▒▒▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓                      
                    ████▓▒▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░                       
                     ▓██▓▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░░                          
                      ▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░                               
                        ░░▓▓▓▓▓▒                                  
                         ░▒▒▒▒▒▒                                  
                          ░▒▒░▒░                                  
                          ░░   ░                                  
                          ░    ░                                  ░
                             ░░                       ░           ░
                                                      ░░        ░ ░
                         ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░     ░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░ ░ ░ ░
                       ░▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░░░    ░░░░░░░ ░
                      ░▒░▒▒▒▓▓▓███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░░░░░
                     ░▒▒▓▓████▓▓▒              ░▒▒▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░░░▒░▒
                    ░▒▓██▒░                ░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░   ░░░░░░▒
                   ░▒▓█       ░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▒░▒
                  ▒▒▓█   ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
                 ░░▓█    ░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░ ░░░░░        ░ ▒
bambarmia

Activity: 140

When nothing is going right, go left.

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 02:50:37 PM

Crypto world became a holly grail for scammers. New MLM scammy schemes using fake "airdrops" with almost 100% premined coins.(Deeponion and others) New scammy HYIP schemes using their own exchanges to fake the price and market cap (Bitconnect and others). New shitty ERC20 tokens using bitcoin and ethereum names and scammy airdrops combined with pump and dump schemes. (Ethereum dark, Bitcoin red and many others) All of mentioned scams are collecting millions with help of greedy noobs and idiots.

1f you c4n r34d 7h15, you r34lly n33d 2 g37 l41d
g4r1n1m

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:52:21 PM

Crypto world became a holly grail for scammers. New MLM scammy schemes using fake "airdrops" with almost 100% premined coins.(Deeponion and others) New scammy HYIP schemes using their own exchanges to fake the price and market cup (Bitconnect and others). New shitty ERC20 tokens using bitcoin and ethereum names and scammy airdrops combined with pump and dump schemes. (Ethereum dark, Bitcoin red and many others) All of mentioned scams are collecting millions with help of greedy noobs and idiots.

Yep.. and most of the scams are getting a lot of attention here in this forum
outside the forum they are getting much much less attention
flashbit

Activity: 714

Titanium - Blockchain Infrastructure Services

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 05:27:00 PM

So many successfull coins get premined massivly without such an Airdrop mechanism in place. Check out Ripple as an example. If the coin is good, it does not hurt the value. The founders deserve to get rich.

You have two options.

1. Continue to spread FUD about DeepOnion and you get nothing.
2. Come on bord and get rich together with us. You can do Domination tasks to increase your amount of Deeppoints and get coins worth 100 USD (only at the moment, it has huge potential to become 10000 USD) easily within one week.

It is up to you. The progress of the coin is too good, you cannot stop it, no chance. Each day we have 100 new members in the Forum. We dominate already plenty of videos, Reddit, Steemit, Medium, Insta, Youtube, ..........

Check out new videos of DeepOnion. It starts to get serious. Just a few examples:

DO in daily life: https://youtu.be/sLgOGvjCAl4?t=14
DO shop with real actors: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INC5PFIDAQk
DO promo video with famous youtuber: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NWcpweqytg
Anonymous movement style video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssX2TRg2kAg
Deeponion.help intro: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_hy8AuImVI

Many more, check out.

Your funny guys : "I am in  in no way, shape, or form affiliated with anonymous. Just made this video for fun. Smiley" Yeap of course, just for fun.

Also your are not affiliated with TOR but use is name.  I hope kids from anonymous will see your crap and leave a message.

btcdee

Activity: 348

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:49:01 PM

Obviously I'm biased, but consider a few things:

1. DeepOnion is a very young project, barely 20 weeks old. development takes time!

2. following rules/tasks in return for airdrops is a natural and positive aspect for building a strong community. Past examples: Decred & NEM.

3. shillin and shameless promotion is an unfortunate side effect of social media no matter what project it is. show me one project that doesn't suffer from this?

4. comparing apples to oranges in hypocritical. Today, most airdrop projects are useless ERC20 tokens on the Ethereum network. How can you even compare the two?

5. one of the motivations behind this project is it's anti-ico stand. We should really support grass-roots projects remnant of the early days of crypto when development and community building was what really mattered.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
if0nlyweknew

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:19:03 PM

I saw people are minning but from where you have wallet deal with?
ajibut

Activity: 59

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:23:48 PM

To tell the truth, I am not impressed with the unexpected increase in the cost of Bitcoin and i'm expecting a correction witn a time period of not more than 8 weeks. If you're willing to hold the nse in the future then it might be appropriate to buy now at this stage but I would not recommend one to purchase Bitcoin at this point if he's prepared to generate brief-phrase gains, it might pay in the long run. Nevertheless, this really is my personal viewpoint and therefore performing personal scientific studies are recommended when considering financial commitment.hiexpe
I agree with you and this we can not guarantee for the upcoming day because we know for sure that already high investors who do a lot of things in the tread because that's the increase and decrease in price is also very fast.
LeonardoDiCrypto

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:16:34 AM

I have been kicked out of DeepOnion (actually I was not accepted for the airdrops, so I've immediately quit without staying there whining and begging like many others), and there are a lot of assholes there, but reading and taking part to this thread I'm starting to suspect that there many more assholes here - no offence intended, assholes are part of the universe. So many people vomiting hate, I guess because they could not get free onions. Get a life, losers.

lijoe408

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:36:47 AM

and only a few hundred people left in the inner circle, because they kicked all the other people time by time for suspiscious reason.
So dev, his friends and all their sockpuppets earn onions every time and some people without this insiderknowledge will buy the worthless coin.
Well, first of all it is not worthless since you have already a fluently working wallet and easily can make some transactions over the TOR network as well as using the DeepVault feature to validate documents. The reason why there is only a relatively small circle of Airdrop receivers is because the Airdrop is concepted to value the believers and supporters of this project and not some random people that only want to make a quick buck. That is also the reason why you get a founder status in the upcoming Votecentral if you participate in 21+ Airdrop rounds. The devs are passionate about building a strong community and in my opinion this makes them just more trustworthy. With their skills they could easily do a fake ICO and get a whole bunch of money if their only intention was to scam people.

you are joking right?

- fluently working wallet - everyone has that including scams

- Deepvault? all i was looking for in my life was to validate documents and now deeponion can do this for me - my docx's thank you

- a fake ICO? - they didn't have to - they have people like you praising them up amongst all the other acolytes that now have to pay to be involved in the project (it was based around airdrops wasn't it?)

You guys are acting like Deeponion is in the top 100 or something and that people are at risk of losing millions.  It's not even top 300 in terms of Marketcap with a tiny 4million.  There are alot of coins in that Marketcap range without a working wallet or no active developmen.  Working wallet, some features, what else do you expect at this stage in their Dev?  

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
Shattered

Activity: 457

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:10:57 AM

I really wished this coin would be good, but you have to be objective. The only thing the dev did was making a wallet, a blockchain (I bet 99% copy paste), some graphics and a hp. The rest is generated by the community, paid with a few onions, nothing worth yet. Free publicity all over the forum, think about how much time all users contribute to the whole thing. It´s like 10.000 times more than the dev ever could do.

The coin hits a exchange, gets sold, generates few hundred BTC and nobody knows who the fuck he is, nobody knows which wallets belong to him and he won´t answer those questions.
Damzy112

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:45:40 AM

You may be right with your proofs, developers these days are really a pain in the heart but all the same. I hope you're wrong about this OP.  We'll keep watching DeepOnion from a distance!

[size=18][/size]
Invester

Activity: 322

Crypterium-Digital Mobile Cryptobank For Everyone

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:15:25 AM

Let us wait for deeponion to get the total of 40 airdrops done. Perhaps by that time we will know the real fate of this project. This project really started off with a lot of heavy baggage of scam accusations. There must have been something in this coin that attract a lot of accusations. But I guess we just have to wait for all the coins allotted for the airdrops to be drained up to the last piece. We will see a serious dumping by that time.

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  Twitter
▀  Telegram
▀  Facebook
▀  ANN Thread
▀  Whitepaper
▀  Website
noeeel

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:05:29 AM

Price of 1 Onion is now 1.25 USD. We are heading upwards in the coinmarketcap ranking.

Check out the order book on our exchange, there are are A LOT of buy orders on the downside. We get around 60 new members PER DAY.

I dont care what some FUD-people are spreading for wrong information. Everybody can check the facts and decide alone. If you do not want to join choose another project, that is fine.

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  File Authenticity Guaranteed by DeepVault  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
joshki

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:34:19 AM

Price of 1 Onion is now 1.25 USD. We are heading upwards in the coinmarketcap ranking.

Check out the order book on our exchange, there are are A LOT of buy orders on the downside. We get around 60 new members PER DAY.

I dont care what some FUD-people are spreading for wrong information. Everybody can check the facts and decide alone. If you do not want to join choose another project, that is fine.

Neither of those items has any bearing on this discussion.  Neither is impressive in any way, especially since there is almost zero trade volume.
longlivecapitalism

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:40:51 PM

Here's the thing, this thread exists since July and DeepOnion is still here, still going strong and its price is rising. I'm not saying that all is above the table but it's a cryptocurrency! How many coins do you know where the devs aren't doing something behind your back? If I'm going to wait for everything to be crystal clear to me to make money, I'm not gonna make any money.

Example: Stocks. How many people have invested in a stock and lost their money? Millions! Have you ever heard anybody calling the Samsung stock a scam just because they lost money? No.

In any case, you can call it a scam all you like but people are making money from it still. And I'm not talking about the developers.

joshki

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:43:01 PM

Here's the thing, this thread exists since July and DeepOnion is still here, still going strong and its price is rising. I'm not saying that all is above the table but it's a cryptocurrency! How many coins do you know where the devs aren't doing something behind your back? If I'm going to wait for everything to be crystal clear to me to make money, I'm not gonna make any money.

Example: Stocks. How many people have invested in a stock and lost their money? Millions! Have you ever heard anybody calling the Samsung stock a scam just because they lost money? No.

In any case, you can call it a scam all you like but people are making money from it still. And I'm not talking about the developers.

Most people aren't making anything.  Volume is very low on the one exchange that has it.  Wait until there's no more incentive to hold everything...
bambarmia

When nothing is going right, go left.

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 12:49:11 PM

Here's the thing, this thread exists since July and DeepOnion is still here, still going strong and its price is rising. Have you ever heard anybody calling the Samsung stock a scam just because they lost money? No.

Clueless paid shill and fuckin 1 post noob is comparing deeponion scam to Samsung stocks. Yea dude.. I'm sure that deeponion will be listed on NASDAQ very soon and will compete with Samsung and Apple... Fuckin idiot.

1f you c4n r34d 7h15, you r34lly n33d 2 g37 l41d
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.