Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2018, 11:38:38 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.0  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WARNING DeepOnion is a SCAM, proof inside!  (Read 49595 times)
jk_14
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:55:48 AM

If it seems too good to be true, it probably is ...
A lot of people would say that about Bitcoin. Or about the stock market. Or about reality in general.

Most people follow catch phrases and base their entire life around them. And it's exactly those people who miss out on every opportunity that is thrown at them.

Dude.. first of all you are using hacked account. And the second thing is that you are just another PAID SHILL from deeponion scam team. You confessed in your posts that you received more then 1200 onions for scam promotion. So now you can go and F..CK  Y...F
I'm not sure where, other than your ass, you pull out your "facts". But anyone can see in my post history that I have clearly stated that I've gotten 811 Onions from two rounds of Airdrop. This number is available to the public on the DO Dashboard as well.
If receiving an Airdrop is being a "paid shill", then so be it. I even defended it for free for weeks before joining by the way.

Either way, look up the definition of a scam, because this isn't one. Not that you would know, seeing how you can't even check post histories when making up lies.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jk_14
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:59:56 AM

Sometimes it seems like there is somewhere a prize out for proving that some coin is a scam. I read the arguments from both sides and it is even really difficult to tell if any of the sides is actually right because the arguments go very emotional instead of being rational. It would be nice to actually have some kind of objective 3rd party who is accepted by most and analyzes and gather info and gives an opinion or states what to watch out for. This pile of FUD is really not helping anyone in my opinion.

I'm as objective as I can be whenever there's a genuine concern raised.

Here's a question from the official DO forum regarding price speculation that I've answered earlier today.

"It's curious because all the predictions are always high predictions. I mean, nobody predicts something negative. So I think that these predictions are not predictions, are wishes or dreams. Maybe I'm wrong, I'd like to be wrong"

Answer:

"That's definitely the right way for you to think to stay safe in crypto. Always be hypercritical and overly paranoid when it comes to investing money.

As far as the DO price is concerned, there is only one reasonable scenario under which the price would drop into oblivion and not at least stay stable within a $1 to $10 range. That scenario would be satisfied if Dev turned out to be a scammer who doesn't actually develop new features for the coin and just tried to set up a very elaborate marketing scheme. However, based on the amount of effort that has gone into this project so far, and based on the fact that Dev is clearly capable of coding sophisticated mechanisms (for Airdrop control etc), it is quite unlikely that this coin would just flatout die and disappear. The chance is not zero, but it's very low.

The earliest date at which we can get additional evidence for the legitimacy of this project is Q4 2017, which is when DeepSend is planned to be implemented. If Dev delivers DeepSend and/or other features on time, it will be a very strong indicator for his long-term dedication to this project. At that time, the price will be very likely to increase quite a lot though.
With that said, it is currently a gamble if you choose to buy DO. At current prices a reasonable 3 year return is in a x10-x100+ range. Once DeepSend gets implemented, your returns get cut down drastically since they will already price in the lowered risk level.
DeepSend itself could easily propel the price to a stable $5 to $10++, which would be almost x10 from current prices in half a year.

In my opinion, the stakes are in favour of DeepOnion and of profits, but you never know what will really happen, so make sure you don't invest more than you can afford to lose. "

As far as the scam accusation against DO goes. The biggest "argument" the accusers have is the fact that there are a few very big addresses in the rich list. However, dev has been transparent about this from the very start. As long as he pays out on schedule, there definitely is no scam. And so far he has done this.
Shouting scam when it's far from being decided is just plain dishonest and scummy behaviour and no legitimate person would claim an outright scam instead of urging for caution instead in this kind of situation.

bambarmia

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:05:31 PM

1. Give your friends 1000 coins
2. Make him post about it
3. Half of the forum go nuts and want free $3000 too Cheesy
4. None get it

You seem to know a lot about DeepOnion even just for a newbie.
Either you have a main account that wasn't qualified or was even kicked out of airdrop, or
You could have wanted to join the airdrop as a newbie but cannot because of the current rules...
Maybe one of the reason i said is right or maybe not...
Only you could tell.....
Cheesy
Have a nice day....

Well this is kind of funny... Because my high intelligence AI just caught you in the act, you are indirectly saying you only shill for deeponion because you get "free" coins.

Still everything I said is true. Your 1000 DeepOnion coins will be worth nothing, just look at Torcoin. Hit $3 once then went to cents. Its probably by the same guy.

There is absolutely 0 reason for anyone to buy DeepOnion except maybe some noobs but even they wont fall for the mass shilling because all the naive people are mass shilling until their coins are $0.01 each, instead of making money

So there simply is absolutely 0 people who would ever buy DeepOnion and thats why the price keeps going down til its $0.01. So you wasted days and hours shilling for a coin where 1000 coins will be worth $10. Buy yourself a nice pizza at least, eh?

You Nailed It !
Makka

Activity: 490
Merit: 253

TokenUnion-Get Rewarded for Holding Crypto

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:07:37 PM

And the debate continues. On the one corner, there are significant number of people who are really convinced that DeepOnion is a scam and on the other hand the community of DeepOnion is growing big. There is money for sure there. I think the amount reserved for DeepOnion for airdrops is really big that is why many people are really attracted to join.

▄████████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████
███████                ██████
███████                ██████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
███████▀▀▀▀██    ██▀▀▀▀███████
███████    ██    ██    ███████
███████    ▀██▄▄██▀    ███████
███████▄     ▀▀▀▀     ▄███████
████████▄            ▄████████
██████████▄▄      ▄▄██████████
██████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
TokenUnion

Reinventing Savings via Cryptoeconomically
Incentivized Holding

████▄▄▄
   ██  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄
   ██        ▀▀▀███▄
  ██     ▄██▄     ██
  ██     ▀██▀     ██
 ██   ███▄▄▄     ██
 ██     ▀▀▀███   ██
██   ███▄▄▄     ██
██     ▀▀▀███   ██
▀███▄▄▄        ██
   ▀▀▀████▄▄▄  ██
         ▀▀▀████
WP
■  Telegram     ■  Github
            ■  Reddit     ■  Twitter
shimbark123

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:18:21 PM

Well sometimes people tend to destroy the reputation of ones coin because they wanted that coin to go down, I mean the price of it, to go down. But I think in this case the deeponion is a promising project I THINK. And its reputation must be retain.

██       ▄▄▄       ██
     ████    ▄█████▄    ████
      ████   ███████   ████
       ████  ▀█████▀  ████
 ██     ████   ▀▀▀   ████     ██
████     ████       ████     ████
 ████     ████     ████     ████
  ████     ████   ████     ████
   ████     ████ ████     ████
    ████     ███████     ████
     ████     █████     ████
      ████     ███     ████
       ████           ████
        ████         ████
         ████       ████
          ████     ████
           ████▄ ▄████

..........███           ███  ███  ███           ███                 ███   ███               ███
...........███         ███   ▀▀▀   ███         ███   ▄██████████▄   ███   ▀▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
............███       ███    ███    ███       ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ███   ███   ███████████████
.............███     ███     ███     ███     ███               ██   ███   ███   ███▀        ███
..............███   ███      ███      ███   ███      ████████████   ███   ███   ███         ███
...............███ ███       ███       ███ ███      ██         ██   ███   ███   ███         ███
................█████        ███        █████       ██▄       ▄██   ███   ███   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
.................███         ███         ███        ▀███████████▀   ███   ███   ▀████████████▀
every item has a story
   █
  ███
   ███
    ███
 █   ███
███   ███
 ███   ██
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN

PRE SALE       
14th May 2018
     █
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███   █
███   ███
██   ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███

██████████████▄
██         █████▄
██ ██   ██ ███████▄
██  ██ ██  █████████
██   ███   █████████
██                ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ██
██            ██  ██
██                ██
████████████████████
jk_14
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:22:45 PM

Deeponion is 100% designed to enrich the creator. The topic is heavily spammed by paid shills daily to make the illusion of community activity. A lot of hacked accounts used. Dev will censor any negative comment (self-moderated topic) Top 25 wallets are holding 93 % of onions which equals  approximately  35 million dollars. All this wallets belongs to dev and his friends. http://178.62.250.234/richlist Developers airdroped very small amount of onions on the first airdrop and after that banned almost all participants. Now they are airdropping the coins to themselves. Price is pumped up (classic pump and dump)  Developer is well known Russian scammer Vladislav Smolensev  https://empireflippers.com/russian-scammers-vladislav-smolensev-alexandr-smolensev/.  If you want to enrich Russian scammer go ahead.  That mindset of deeponion supporters is similar to this :Hey do you wan´t to vote for satan as president of the world, I give you 50$? Yeah of course, money for free, fuck the world why would I refuse free money? There is absolutely 0 reason for anyone to buy deepdnion except maybe some noobs but even they wont fall for the mass shilling because all the naive people are mass shilling until their coins are $0.01 each, instead of making money. So there simply is absolutely 0 people who would ever buy deeponion and thats why the price keeps going down til its $0.01. So you wasted days and hours shilling for a coin where 1000 coins will be worth $10. Buy yourself a nice pizza at least, eh?  All deeponion supporters are people without morality and for few bucks a week they will do anything even sell their soul to satan !
Well and you are creating dozens of accounts to spam your accusations against someone who has a good chance of being a legitimate developer. I think it's pretty obvious who is deprived of morals, and it's not the people who have high hopes for an emerging project.

Glok17

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:26:10 PM

Deeponion is 100% designed to enrich the creator. The topic is heavily spammed by paid shills daily to make the illusion of community activity. A lot of hacked accounts used. Dev will censor any negative comment (self-moderated topic) Top 25 wallets are holding 93 % of onions which equals  approximately  35 million dollars. All this wallets belongs to dev and his friends. http://178.62.250.234/richlist Developers airdroped very small amount of onions on the first airdrop and after that banned almost all participants. Now they are airdropping the coins to themselves. Price is pumped up (classic pump and dump)  Developer is well known Russian scammer Vladislav Smolensev  https://empireflippers.com/russian-scammers-vladislav-smolensev-alexandr-smolensev/.  If you want to enrich Russian scammer go ahead.  That mindset of deeponion supporters is similar to this :Hey do you wan´t to vote for satan as president of the world, I give you 50$? Yeah of course, money for free, fuck the world why would I refuse free money?

Is there a proof that crypto-rainbow is actually Vladislav Smolensev? I was thinking about joining the project, but now I think I won't. The more research I do, the more red flags I see.

Anyone? How do you know that it's Vladislav Smolensev? Please tell me, it's very important to me.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Airdrop to BTC holders
vectisitch
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:41:14 PM

oh wow, are we still beating this dead dog?Huh
 it's been established for quite some time already that without the need to invest any money into Deeponion then it can not be a scam.

yes the devs will make money, don't all coin devs??
ico's ask you to invest money thus scamming you potentially. this does not ask for any money. ffs get over it and move on. this has the potential to be big and to make money for those clever enough to jump in early. thats the same as all coins. there is nothing different or bad here. you either join it or you don't. to keep bleeting on and making a crusade about it being a scam reeks of you having interests in other similar coins.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████       
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░░█████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░█████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░█████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░░░░░████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
░░░░░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
░░░░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
░░░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
          PoW platform based on Ethereum and Ubiq          
     Brand new blockchain containing no premine, or ICO     
   Discord    Twitter    Netstats    Github    Metrics 

ATH   
vectisitch
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:42:36 PM

Deeponion is 100% designed to enrich the creator. The topic is heavily spammed by paid shills daily to make the illusion of community activity. A lot of hacked accounts used. Dev will censor any negative comment (self-moderated topic) Top 25 wallets are holding 93 % of onions which equals  approximately  35 million dollars. All this wallets belongs to dev and his friends. http://178.62.250.234/richlist Developers airdroped very small amount of onions on the first airdrop and after that banned almost all participants. Now they are airdropping the coins to themselves. Price is pumped up (classic pump and dump)  Developer is well known Russian scammer Vladislav Smolensev  https://empireflippers.com/russian-scammers-vladislav-smolensev-alexandr-smolensev/.  If you want to enrich Russian scammer go ahead.  That mindset of deeponion supporters is similar to this :Hey do you wan´t to vote for satan as president of the world, I give you 50$? Yeah of course, money for free, fuck the world why would I refuse free money?

Is there a proof that crypto-rainbow is actually Vladislav Smolensev? I was thinking about joining the project, but now I think I won't. The more research I do, the more red flags I see.

Anyone? How do you know that it's Vladislav Smolensev? Please tell me, it's very important to me.

the devs choice of username suggests he/she could be chinese or thai or similar. does crypto-rainbow sound like a russian to you?Huh? not to me. just simple deduction

PoW platform based on Ethereum and Ubiq          
     Brand new blockchain containing no premine, or ICO     
   Discord    Twitter    Netstats    Github    Metrics 

ATH   
obszoenling

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:42:54 PM

Guess what, there is no evidence. Of course not. Why would a scammer use an Airdrop/Signature campaign system? Actually the devs can't even sell because the trading volume is too little. The price would go to zero if they would try to sell. Airdrops are not useful to scam people. ICO are. Write a little whitepaper, build a nice-looking website. Sell some worthless tokens for BTC and ETH. That's how you scam nowadays.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Gecko8

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

"Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now"

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:48:55 PM

And the debate continues. On the one corner, there are significant number of people who are really convinced that DeepOnion is a scam and on the other hand the community of DeepOnion is growing big. There is money for sure there. I think the amount reserved for DeepOnion for airdrops is really big that is why many people are really attracted to join.

I personally believe it is not only because the airdrop might be big. I believe in the technology. With the upcoming development of deepsend they put a huge mark in terms of anonymity and security for the crypto world. I guess the time will tell us, what will get delivered, as it is true for most of the other alt coins too.

obszoenling

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 01:42:48 PM

Deeponion is 100% designed to enrich the creator. The topic is heavily spammed by paid shills daily to make the illusion of community activity. A lot of hacked accounts used. Dev will censor any negative comment (self-moderated topic) Top 25 wallets are holding 93 % of onions which equals  approximately  35 million dollars. All this wallets belongs to dev and his friends. http://178.62.250.234/richlist Developers airdroped very small amount of onions on the first airdrop and after that banned almost all participants. Now they are airdropping the coins to themselves. Price is pumped up (classic pump and dump)  Developer is well known Russian scammer Vladislav Smolensev  https://empireflippers.com/russian-scammers-vladislav-smolensev-alexandr-smolensev/.  If you want to enrich Russian scammer go ahead.  That mindset of deeponion supporters is similar to this :Hey do you wan´t to vote for satan as president of the world, I give you 50$? Yeah of course, money for free, fuck the world why would I refuse free money?

Vladislav is my neighbor. He is a well known scammer.  Here is one of his emails he sent to me.

Here is translation (some words can not be translated because of Russian slang)

deeponion plan is developing. We will make good money out from some suckers. Please give me a hand and do not worry about payment. You will receive your bitcoins as agreed. I will finish codding and contact you later. Tolik hacked about 25 accounts on bitcointalk so we will have a good support. Call me when you finish your work.

https://imgur.com/a/L8DaI

Most legit reply in the history of bitcointalk. I am gonna print this comment and hang it framed on my wall. Damn, really need to tell this story Putin on our fishing trip next weekend.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
HardFireMiner

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 02:16:06 PM

This topic gets better with every reply Cheesy .

I love how scammers are replying themselves with different accounts accusing other persons of registering many accounts just to bash this shitcoin. Hilarious.

Are you serious? What the hell is wrong with you?
bambarmia

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 02:21:22 PM

This topic gets better with every reply Cheesy .

I love how scammers are replying themselves with different accounts accusing other persons of registering many accounts just to bash this shitcoin. Hilarious.

Are you serious? What the hell is wrong with you?

Yea you are right, massive amount of paid shills with dozens of accounts are promoting this SHITCOIN. 
electricretard

Activity: 174

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 02:43:10 PM

All deeponion supporters are people without morality and for few bucks a week they will do anything even sell their soul to satan !

Can you hook me up with the big fella? I'd like to negotiate a deal! Takes a bit more than a few bucks but I'll throw the morality in as a freebie.
HardFireMiner

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 02:44:30 PM

All deeponion supporters are people without morality and for few bucks a week they will do anything even sell their soul to satan !

Can you hook me up with the big fella? I'd like to negotiate a deal! Takes a bit more than a few bucks but I'll throw the morality in as a freebie.

You can't throw what you already threw.
USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

Join the best bounty manager: bountyhive.io/r/usbs

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 02:52:14 PM

Hi there, Deponion started many months before July, but just in July the team behind started the Airdrop with zero value per coin, and today thanks to the power of community the value is more than 30k satoshis! Join us here:  https://deeponion.org/community/apply.php?ref=676934

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 02:58:18 PM

Hi there, Deponion started many months before July, but just in July the team behind started the Airdrop with zero value per coin, and today thanks to the power of community the value is more than 30k satoshis!

Why did they stop developing it?

Deeponion's github is a wasteland, all the hype is around the signature campaign and keeping the forum thread on top, not around actual development and new features.

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1010

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:00:39 PM

You are getting all DeepOnions coins for free via airdrop.  I do not know why people still make accusations.

You really are stupid..
It's been outlined all over the forum in detail over and over.

Let's start with the fact it's not an airdrop but a sig campaign.
Scam.. There doesn't even need to be any more so called proof than that.
But there is if you greedy douche bag pajeets stop playing dumb.. For cash Roll Eyes

FUD first & ask questions later™
HardFireMiner

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:46:31 PM

You are getting all DeepOnions coins for free via airdrop.  I do not know why people still make accusations.

You really are stupid..
It's been outlined all over the forum in detail over and over.

Let's start with the fact it's not an airdrop but a sig campaign.
Scam.. There doesn't even need to be any more so called proof than that.
But there is if you greedy douche bag pajeets stop playing dumb.. For cash Roll Eyes

I think we are talking with the scammers themselves, otherwise they wouldn't be so active.

They pay themselves even trough hacked bitcointalk accounts, not only their regular accounts.

Now imagine the proportions of this scam.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 109 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.