Bitcoin Forum
December 14, 2017, 10:54:14 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WARNING DeepOnion is a SCAM, proof inside!  (Read 41633 times)
currypto

Activity: 182

Sit back, relax, eat some nachos and have a drink.

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 09:57:19 PM

If you look at page 1801 I posted I want to sell all my non-existent ONION asap, as it seems others are starting to panic. It's a little social experiment to see if this will snowball into people mass selling this shitcoin.

It will be interesting to see if these posts get deleted too!

EDIT: I see DeepVault is released, but no update in source code? https://github.com/deeponion/deeponion/commits/master

What the heck? Inb4 there is some RAT infesting the new Windows binary.

You're going to have to do an insane amount of trolling for that, because people are not that naive.

And great character you have, wishing to cause chaos, willing to cause chaos if you simply could.

It is a silly cryptocurrency. There is nothing special about DeepOnion.

And I'm not joking about the DeepVault comment I made. Look for yourself.

Anyway, yes, it is obvious people catch on in literally minutes. The jig is up! haha

I cannot take DeepOnion users seriously.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
obszoenling

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:59:55 PM

If you look at page 1801 I posted I want to sell all my non-existent ONION asap, as it seems others are starting to panic. It's a little social experiment to see if this will snowball into people mass selling this shitcoin.

It will be interesting to see if these posts get deleted too!

EDIT: I see DeepVault is released, but no update in source code? https://github.com/deeponion/deeponion/commits/master

What the heck? Inb4 there is some RAT infesting the new Windows binary.

You're going to have to do an insane amount of trolling for that, because people are not that naive.

And great character you have, wishing to cause chaos, willing to cause chaos if you simply could.

It is a silly cryptocurrency. There is nothing special about DeepOnion.

And I'm not joking about the DeepVault comment I made. Look for yourself.

Anyway, yes, it is obvious people catch on in literally minutes. The jig is up! haha

I cannot take DeepOnion users seriously.

You seem to be pretty desperate. Maybe it's time to look out for new goals in your life. If you need somebody to talk, feel free to pm me.

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  File Authenticity Guaranteed by DeepVault  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
currypto

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 10:01:20 PM

This exercise is as simple as scratching my ear.

Talk about being upset!

Please, point me to the commit where they add DeepVault. I encourage you.

To readers, it is very important to note this particular user has been around since the 5th round of DeepOnion airdrops: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2006010.msg20794977#msg20794977

He is a holder who doesn't want his investment to ruin.

vectisitch

Activity: 826

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:19:58 AM

so how did deepvault get into the latest wallet then if there has been no new commit?Huh

░▓█████████████████▓░
          ▒▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒██▓▒░
      ░▒▓███▓                 ▒██▓▓▒░░    ░
▓▒███████▓▒        ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░    ░▓▓▓██▓▓▓▒▓
▒░██▒░░         ▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓██▓▒     ░ ▒▓▓░▓
░▒▓█▒         ▒█▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓████▓▓▒   ▒█▓▒▒
 ▒░██        ██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒░██▒   ██▒▒
 ▓░▓█▒      ██▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░░▒▒▒░░▒▓██▓   ▒██░▒
 ░▓░█▓     ▓█▓▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒   ██░▓░
  ▓▒▒█▓  ▓▒█▓▒▒▓▓▒░▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ █▒  ██▓░▓
   █░▒█▓ ▓███▓▒▒░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░ ▓█  ██▓ ▓
    █░▓█▓ ░██▓███▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓██  ██▓░▓
    ░█░▒██  ░ ░▓███████▓██████▒  ██▒░▓
      █▒░██▓      ░▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒░   ▓██░▒▓
       ▓▓░▒██▒               ▒██▓░▓▓
        ░█▓░▓██▒           ▒██▓░▓█░
          ▒█▓░▓██▓       ▓██▓▒▓█▒
            ▒█▓▒▒███░ ▒███▒▒▓█▒
              ▒██▓▒▓███▓▒▒██▒
                ░▓██▒▒▒███░
                   ▒███▒

currypto

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 02:22:40 AM

so how did deepvault get into the latest wallet then if there has been no new commit?Huh

The dev is releasing custom Windows binaries without being transparent about his changes, that's how.

Be very, very cautious. I would not be using that Windows binary.

dhka

Activity: 112

Never give up without a fight

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:30:08 AM

Gladly I didnt join their airdrop (because I did not comply to the the requirement :p)
I dont know if the amount received by new member is only $7 now, last time I visit their thread it was around $600-700 from each airdrop

iamntyagi1*

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:30:39 AM

Ohh Jesus, I signed up for their Airdrop, what should I do now, is there a threat ?
VackFromOhm

Activity: 140

It's turtles all the way down!

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:41:51 AM

Ohh Jesus, I signed up for their Airdrop, what should I do now, is there a threat ?

There really isn't a threat here... If you're so nervous, then you can download the wallet into a windows Virtual Machine, which is what you should be doing anyways.

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
angohanta

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:29:35 AM

lol, Deep Onion sheeps flocking to defend a scam coin, as I have posted in my thread as well, here's one whale that dumped his coin and being bougth by another whale. The cycle of P & D goes on and on: https://deeponion.org/community/threads/wtb-100-000-onions.7780/
ticterine

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:33:34 AM

lol, Deep Onion sheeps flocking to defend a scam coin, as I have posted in my thread as well, here's one whale that dumped his coin and being bougth by another whale. The cycle of P & D goes on and on: https://deeponion.org/community/threads/wtb-100-000-onions.7780/

deep onion is a deep scam
sangwookie

Activity: 56

Put it all on the line and go for broke

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:26:52 AM

Seriously, I don't understand the haters. I have been using my baikal miner for this coin and the whole process has taught me a lot. I could mine DASH and lose money or I could mine DeepOnion and be on the ground floor of something possibly great. The community has been very helpful in educating me about cryptocurrency and I feel it has good energy. People have even sent me onion coins just by participating in the Bitcoin Forum. Actually, they make you become part of the bitcoin forum so I learn more and they are motivating me to participate. The education I have gotten is worth more than a few coins. I think Cryptos are the future and it is exciting to be part of it. I look forward to getting my airdrops one day and to be part of something with potential for growth.

shandi albert

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:59:57 AM

There really isn't a threat here... If you're so nervous, then you can download the wallet into a windows Virtual Machine, which is what you should be doing anyways.
Good information bro, discussion of very long problem scams.
Because many who feel harmed this thread is not interrupted

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 1694

GUNBOT Licenses -20% with ref. code 'GrumpyKitty'

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 07:05:43 AM

Seriously, I don't understand the haters.
Exposing facts does not necessarily imply hating something.

I have been using my baikal miner for this coin and the whole process has taught me a lot. I could mine DASH and lose money or I could mine DeepOnion and be on the ground floor of something possibly great.
If you think that DeepOnion could be "possibly something great", then you're either a shill or you're bamboozled. With the latter, you are better off quitting cryptocurrency until you can identify, distinguish and call out scams such as this one.

The community has been very helpful in educating me about cryptocurrency and I feel it has good energy.
There is no community behind DeepOnion other than a large group of farmed/shill accounts.

People have even sent me onion coins just by participating in the Bitcoin Forum.
A small price to pay for you to promote this turd.

▄▄█████▌▐█████▄▄
       ▄█████████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
     ▄███████████▌  ▄▄▄▄   ▀██▄
   ▄█████████████▌  ▀▄▄▀     ▀██▄
  ▐██████████████▌  ▄▄▄▄       ▀█▌
 ▐███████████████▌             ▀█▌
 ████████████████▌  ▀▀▀█         ██
▐████████████████▌  ▄▄▄▄         ██▌
▐████████████████▌  ▀  ▀         ██▌
 ████████████████▌  █▀▀█         ██
 ▐███████████████▌  ▀▀▀▀        ▄█▌
  ▐██████████████▌  ▀▀▀▀       ▄█▌
   ▀█████████████▌  ▀▀█▀     ▄██▀
     ▀███████████▌  ▀▀▀▀   ▄██▀
       ▀█████████▌    ▄▄▄███▀
          ▀▀█████▌▐█████▀▀
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
      ▄▄▄
 ▄▄█████████▄▄
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   █▌▐█ █▌▐█
   █▌▐█ █▌▐█
 ▄███████████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄█████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████████
██▀▀█▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀
angohanta

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:30:47 AM

Seriously, I don't understand the haters. I have been using my baikal miner for this coin and the whole process has taught me a lot. I could mine DASH and lose money or I could mine DeepOnion and be on the ground floor of something possibly great. The community has been very helpful in educating me about cryptocurrency and I feel it has good energy. People have even sent me onion coins just by participating in the Bitcoin Forum. Actually, they make you become part of the bitcoin forum so I learn more and they are motivating me to participate. The education I have gotten is worth more than a few coins. I think Cryptos are the future and it is exciting to be part of it. I look forward to getting my airdrops one day and to be part of something with potential for growth.

You would understand if you read the post. Obviously you wont though as you're mining it and need to shill as well, if not how can you sell in a high price right?lol
vectisitch

Activity: 826

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:06:36 AM

The dev is releasing custom Windows binaries without being transparent about his changes, that's how.

Be very, very cautious. I would not be using that Windows binary.

you'll have to explain this in more detail. i'm not a coder so i don't understand why this is bad and why it hasn't been done in the github

░▓█████████████████▓░
          ▒▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒██▓▒░
      ░▒▓███▓                 ▒██▓▓▒░░    ░
▓▒███████▓▒        ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░    ░▓▓▓██▓▓▓▒▓
▒░██▒░░         ▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓██▓▒     ░ ▒▓▓░▓
░▒▓█▒         ▒█▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓████▓▓▒   ▒█▓▒▒
 ▒░██        ██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒░██▒   ██▒▒
 ▓░▓█▒      ██▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░░▒▒▒░░▒▓██▓   ▒██░▒
 ░▓░█▓     ▓█▓▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒   ██░▓░
  ▓▒▒█▓  ▓▒█▓▒▒▓▓▒░▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ █▒  ██▓░▓
   █░▒█▓ ▓███▓▒▒░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░ ▓█  ██▓ ▓
    █░▓█▓ ░██▓███▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓██  ██▓░▓
    ░█░▒██  ░ ░▓███████▓██████▒  ██▒░▓
      █▒░██▓      ░▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒░   ▓██░▒▓
       ▓▓░▒██▒               ▒██▓░▓▓
        ░█▓░▓██▒           ▒██▓░▓█░
          ▒█▓░▓██▓       ▓██▓▒▓█▒
            ▒█▓▒▒███░ ▒███▒▒▓█▒
              ▒██▓▒▓███▓▒▒██▒
                ░▓██▒▒▒███░
                   ▒███▒

rafter_01

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 10:23:02 AM

Stay away from DEEPONION. All coins are deep in the pockets of early adopters. Newcomers there are better projects out there.

STAY AWAY!!!!!!!
noeeel

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:08:59 AM

Just saying it is spam without any arguments is just FUDing around. We ar all used to this in the cryptoworld.

It seems that some people are just jealous on the eraly birds who saw the potential of this coin and now complain why they do not receive the same.

You can still buy Onions and receive an interest of around 5-8% per WEEK! Price can fall by factor 4 before you make a loss, if you also stake your Onions at the same time.

rafter_01

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 11:18:56 AM

A joke of an interest rate for newcomers.

Purchase 100 onions to get 8 free? Whats the point. 7-8% interest only keeps the fat cats happy.

Only way the coins are selling are because newcomers are enforced to buy before they can get airdrops whereas early adopters (all the friends & family) just sit back and enjoy the 'FREE' bags of coins.

Bloody heck, even the Main Devs get to rinse the airdrops without following the airdrop rules. This coin has lost its credibility.
sehoon

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:48:20 AM

Thank you for this information. This will be helpful to a lot of users.

irfanrete

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:53:11 AM

in my personal Well, DeepOnion definitely is hiding something or they would not have the need to delete even LIGHTLY critical posts as they are doing right now in the main thread. Dissapointing.
I bet now 99% of posts in the thread have a DeepOnion sig Tongue
I will give them/him that there is some marketing skills. But not much substance. Too bad because the coin sounded interesting.
If you give out coins, give them to everyone who is interested, even if its not 1000 coins each, then maybe you will get some better and believable feedback. Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.