Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:45:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 245 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment  (Read 109504 times)
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:19:48 PM

This will be soldout pretty fast, this project is too important to not buy it at discount during ICO, on exchanges it will cost way more. Also maybe some company/bank want a big stake of it

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:27:49 PM

23 days until the crowdsale!
Cant wait to see how this will go, I believe this will be a succesfull ICO!

I really cant wait to be part of it.
PAYPIE is a long term hold! Wink

may i ask you how much you are planning to invest? im curious how much you do belive in that project. and maybe the answer has an effect on my behaviour too  Wink

you really should form your own opinion and not use others. people can claim anything on internet forums.

Yes, moreover the peope who have the most influence are whales and they rarely bother to post on threads.

I imagine some whales would be interested in this project, considering that this is aim to companies and banks, some companies may even participate in the project XD, or their CEOs at least, anyway, as of right now, i have a little btc, so around 0.12 BTC will be invested in Papie, for long-term value, by 2018 I may cash out a little Cheesy.

Maybe JP Morgan will buy the one or other coin, I heared they are into crypto now lol

I can imagen this project will attract mostly big whales and investors who want to put in a bit more money.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:46:31 PM

may i ask you how much you are planning to invest? im curious how much you do belive in that project. and maybe the answer has an effect on my behaviour too  Wink

The amount I'm investing doesnt really matter.
I just believe in this project, its targetting on a niche market. Only people will invest in this kind off markets if they are seeing a future for the project.

But you have to make your own conclusions and do your research.
You wont find anything like this to compare with so you know its unique!
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:01:38 PM

I just believe in this project, its targetting on a niche market. Only people will invest in this kind off markets if they are seeing a future for the project.

you are right the amount one invest is not important according to own possibilities,the important thing for me is investing in projects that i belive after read and search a lot about and in my opinion this ico will be successful...
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:02:13 PM

Well, i agree - always need to conduct a study of your own where you are going to invest, but there are also authoritative sources - professionals who know the details, I say now about: icobench, and they gave good assessment for this project  Roll Eyes
LifeOfDoge

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:11:01 PM

The ico ban is not a problem for us citizen, if they want paypie token they can buy it after the ico and hold it. And for the motivate they can also use a vpn. If you trust in the projet you can buy right after the ico if you have no other possibility, for paypie I think its the right things to do, cause in long term the project can take a huge value.
We all know that it will be better if we can get the bonus  Grin Grin
you can get profit by trade it, that's bonus for us.
let's hope for a big increase so we can trade it at a high rate then Wink
The price certainly will increase. What I particularly like is that whoever wants to get acces to certain services and marketplace at Paypie has to buy PPP tokens  Grin
Oh yes within first week of when PPP will be available on exchange, price will be10x.This one is better than populous. They are much experienced in accounting and finance plus they already have an established product
How did you come to 10x factor, no way this will happen in the first week. Its good dream about it but it seems to optimistic.
Just hodl and dont be greedy.
Big increase will come when they launch their first product. In my opinion before that x10 is impossible.

Till product will be released it will go up and down but also believe that as product will be out it will go only up.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:21:17 PM

Maybe JP Morgan will buy the one or other coin, I heared they are into crypto now lol

I can imagen this project will attract mostly big whales and investors who want to put in a bit more money.

If you hear him talking about how bad accounting in combination with blockchain is you know what to do.  Wink

toolucky98

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:35:25 PM

The ico ban is not a problem for us citizen, if they want paypie token they can buy it after the ico and hold it. And for the motivate they can also use a vpn. If you trust in the projet you can buy right after the ico if you have no other possibility, for paypie I think its the right things to do, cause in long term the project can take a huge value.

The price certainly will increase. What I particularly like is that whoever wants to get acces to certain services and marketplace at Paypie has to buy PPP tokens  Grin
Yes, thats where the value of PPP tokens come from.
PPP token is the key for this project, so when the demand for this project increases, so is the price of the PPP token.
alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:14:39 PM

you really should form your own opinion and not use others. people can claim anything on internet forums.

thats a good point donald!
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:32:02 PM

Oh yes within first week of when PPP will be available on exchange, price will be10x.This one is better than populous. They are much experienced in accounting and finance plus they already have an established product
How did you come to 10x factor, no way this will happen in the first week. Its good dream about it but it seems to optimistic.
Just hodl and dont be greedy.
Big increase will come when they launch their first product. In my opinion before that x10 is impossible.

Till product will be released it will go up and down but also believe that as product will be out it will go only up.
First of all it's impossible that tokens will go only up... There always will be some fluctuations, but in the long run I think that investors will have triple digits yield from Paypie
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:41:13 PM

I just watched again Yohan's speech video about AI and machine learning I think it will be also useful for credit score, the more data PayPie will receive the more it will "learn" to approach 100% accuracy on credit score

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:45:48 PM

I just watched again Yohan's speech video about AI and machine learning I think it will be also useful for credit score, the more data PayPie will receive the more it will "learn" to approach 100% accuracy on credit score

Do you have a link to this? This sounds very interesting. I'm very much for AI usage, you can see it's really starting to get big now with many cryto fund managers based on AI trading popping up. AI is at a level where it can increase efficiency in certain sectors by a lot.
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 09:10:39 PM

PayPie CMO, Yohan Varella, was interviewed by AccountingWEB, one of the major global accounting tech websites, about the impacts of A.I. on the accounting industry. The interview was held at the Accountex Conference, the biggest accounting tech event in the USA, and is just 2 minutes long. Check it out!

Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 09:23:09 PM

Nice to have a video of the CMO Yohan Varella , interviewed by accountingWeb a major actor of the accounting world. Nice to see that paypie have a visibility in the accounted conférence. Paypie is now in the sight of a lot of major accounting tech compagnies and investors. Very great for the future.
Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 09:23:50 PM

PayPie CMO, Yohan Varella, was interviewed by AccountingWEB, one of the major global accounting tech websites, about the impacts of A.I. on the accounting industry. The interview was held at the Accountex Conference, the biggest accounting tech event in the USA, and is just 2 minutes long. Check it out!

I didn't know Ai and machine learning will be in Paypie, I thought it all was in the blockchain, but now with this, the project is even better, wow, this is gonna be VERY big indeed, both blockchain and AI are emerging technologies with a lot of potential to give, putting them both in one package will certainly improve the risk calculation of the platform, this will certainly attract investors and companies.
ParRus

Merit: 104

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 09:42:25 PM

wow, great news , my congratulations
your project going to a new level - it's good when there is an opportunity to answer questions, give constructive answers
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 09:53:39 PM

I didn't know Ai and machine learning will be in Paypie, I thought it all was in the blockchain, but now with this, the project is even better, wow, this is gonna be VERY big indeed, both blockchain and AI are emerging technologies with a lot of potential to give, putting them both in one package will certainly improve the risk calculation of the platform, this will certainly attract investors and companies.

the interview is nice.

well, machine learning is a old think just packed into a new name "ai machine learning". it is just a good thought algorithm used for deciding the credit score of an individual. but it hardly depends in the art of the algorithm and how they are going to get all those informations fast, because machine learning can learn only by having and sampling the informations from somewhere to make decisions by learning to filter them.

but, since i dont know the algo ^^ i cant tell ofc Smiley and they wont say how the algo works Smiley
Heimer

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 10:15:12 PM

the interview is nice.

well, machine learning is a old think just packed into a new name "ai machine learning". it is just a good thought algorithm used for deciding the credit score of an individual. but it hardly depends in the art of the algorithm and how they are going to get all those informations fast, because machine learning can learn only by having and sampling the informations from somewhere to make decisions by learning to filter them.

but, since i dont know the algo ^^ i cant tell ofc Smiley and they wont say how the algo works Smiley
Very professional interview, it will definitely attract some big fishes to invest. I'm also curious about this AI part - could you explain this a little further?
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:09:19 PM

I'm far from big America, but believe me, I'd have my way to be with this project without breaking the Laws, that's possible. Moreover, when Accounting establishes itself and brings transparency to Crypo, this project will be one of the greatest references in this sector and initiative

Can someone please explain something for me I can't seem to find anywhere. It's illegal for security type icos to be held in the us/for us customers. But does this only count for the ico? Once the ico has taken place is it legal for us citizens to buy/sell these tokens on exchanges?

The ban is for the ICO only, the US doesn't forbid companies that use the blockchain to function, or bring services other companies that will use said services, so there are no problems for PayPie in that regard, there are no problems for US citizens holding Paypie tokens either, so a US citizen can be part of the platform if he/she just buy it somewhere, but participate on the ICO, that is a no.

Thanks for the clear explanation. I think lots of people were wondering, great help!

zahra4577

Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:15:54 AM

the interview is nice.

Very professional interview, it will definitely attract some big fishes to invest. I'm also curious about this AI part - could you explain this a little further?
Accounting community is going to love it.Few years down the lane,paypie will be an essential part of accounting and I hope many accounting unversities will include it in their curriculam

Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 245 »
  Print  

Jump to: