Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:30:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 187 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Real Estate Blockchain Crowdfunding Technology  (Read 139792 times)
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 06:08:30 AM

I will be keeping my eye on the pre-sale the 24th of august. The minimum investment at pre-sale is 100 ETH, if several big whales invest at that time, that will be a really good sign.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 06:14:07 AM

Also countries in SE Asia are booming, I think this is a booming market and Real Estate investors are eyeing this market too. I think it's good to reach this market as well!
That's of course true and I also thought about Southeast Asia but I wasn't so sure if you can make good money with it there. But at least in long term they are maybe one of the most interesting places because campared with Europe, America and East Asia the most places are still really lowcost and if someone invest now cheap he can get a lot later maybe through rising popularity there.

Right now real estate business is tempting to invest in but it can be tricky if you dont have any experience at all like most of people here.
And an individual can not just decide an buy a property in another country since you are not allowed to.
Thats why this project is perfect for anyone who wants to get some experience and learn the business.

Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 06:39:05 AM

That's why REAL is a very good project, for all people how want to invest in real estate without experiences, it open a market where you can invest à low amount, and if you just want to to invest in new things it's also good.
Thanks to REAL it permit you to invest in others countries real estate, cause its really hard to go a market your know nothing, but the REAL team have a lot of experienced in real estate where they want to buy, so if you want to invest money in real estate without experiences, REAL will be a great chance for you.
pynetx

Merit: 262

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 07:06:29 AM

What will you do in the case that you need to do some repairs to an investment? I See in the Whitepaper that it will be included in the investment price, but what if the cost becomes higher then that? That is very often the case in any type of restoration.

Very interesting question. Restoration work can cost a lot regardless of property's age. One can not control nature.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 07:20:41 AM

What will you do in the case that you need to do some repairs to an investment? I See in the Whitepaper that it will be included in the investment price, but what if the cost becomes higher then that? That is very often the case in any type of restoration.

Very interesting question. Restoration work can cost a lot regardless of property's age. One can not control nature.

I don't know how it is handled in other countries but in Germany for example you have normaly an insurance for buildings, which will pay for repairs, if the demange isn't done by renter or someone else. If it is done by the renter, normaly he has also an insurance or has to pay for it by his own money.

Of course normal restoration work is not included in this.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 07:23:13 AM

Hm.. I just thinking... and what I understand...  Shocked
Real-Estate project can make parthnerships with Insurance project. And... it would be brilliant.
What you says devs for this?
sserugh

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 07:27:13 AM

I don't know how it is handled in other countries but in Germany for example you have normaly an insurance for buildings, which will pay for repairs, if the demange isn't done by renter or someone else. If it is done by the renter, normaly he has also an insurance or has to pay for it by his own money.

The Whitepaper states that a part of a normal investment would go to restoration to increase the value of the building. And that is often really hard to control those costs, thats why I´m asking about it:)
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 07:42:19 AM

Also countries in SE Asia are booming, I think this is a booming market and Real Estate investors are eyeing this market too. I think it's good to reach this market as well!
That's of course true and I also thought about Southeast Asia but I wasn't so sure if you can make good money with it there. But at least in long term they are maybe one of the most interesting places because campared with Europe, America and East Asia the most places are still really lowcost and if someone invest now cheap he can get a lot later maybe through rising popularity there.

Right now real estate business is tempting to invest in but it can be tricky if you dont have any experience at all like most of people here.
And an individual can not just decide an buy a property in another country since you are not allowed to.
Thats why this project is perfect for anyone who wants to get some experience and learn the business.

Also if another real estate crash happens, it will be a good opportunity to buy. There will definitely be other crashes.

Buchi-88
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 2580

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 07:55:12 AM

Sounds very interesting, will pursue it;) are already some exchanges in planning?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
stormcleric

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 07:59:40 AM

The Whitepaper states that a part of a normal investment would go to restoration to increase the value of the building. And that is often really hard to control those costs, thats why I´m asking about it:)

I don't see that as a problem. That investment - that will be done once and at first purchase if I understood it ok - will surely be higher than the actual amount needed. You don't quote optimistically in advance, you must take into account that problems may occur, prices may rise. Let's say a fixed 20% will be added to each restoration investment in order to satisfy this costs. Then, if this extra money is not needed, it can be used for future maintenances.

Anyway, you don't need tu double or triple your initial reparation investment if you know the sector. Just a small increase won't affect the P/L schema.

hackis

Activity: 330

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 09:06:31 AM

Sounds very interesting, will pursue it;) are already some exchanges in planning?

They posted this couple of days ago - https://medium.com/@real_token/our-first-exchange-partnership-fc0ea3961736
Also, from whitepaper: "We are in conversations with Changelly to provide a friction less Token purchase directly on our site."
clearclear

Merit: 252

Run as fast as you can - or jump in a faster river

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 09:24:09 AM

What I am really curious about is how the whole mechanism of investing and getting your payout works. I mean -I read the whitepaper - but what do certain countries say about companies that go into their market with millions of funds and especially if it is based on crypo (you never know where the mones comes from). It really seems intersting to me, that this is a spanish company but based in Singapur - I am not that kind of an expert but maybe this helps them to achieve this. But would really love to hear more about it.
melissa_sapmaz

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 09:42:45 AM

We will know in advance what restoration work and budget we need prior the investment.
Elkmar

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 09:50:22 AM

What I am really curious about is how the whole mechanism of investing and getting your payout works. I mean -I read the whitepaper - but what do certain countries say about companies that go into their market with millions of funds and especially if it is based on crypo (you never know where the mones comes from). It really seems intersting to me, that this is a spanish company but based in Singapur - I am not that kind of an expert but maybe this helps them to achieve this. But would really love to hear more about it.

For the incorporation in Singapore :

"Two main advantages of setting up business in Singapore are growing economy and attractive tax rates. There are 4 main types of companies which can be incorporated in Singapore and each of them has its own advantages. Details can be found here Singapore Company Formation Service | One Visa Incorporation Consultants In whole, Singapore is the easiest place in the world to set up and manage a business. Their tax rate is one of the lowest in the world, with a 20% maximum tax rate for income above $320,000. Corporate tax rate is capped at 17% for profits above $300,000. There is no capital gain tax, and Singapore’s VAT rate is 7%, one of the lowest in the world."

Source : https://www.quora.com/What-are-the-benefits-of-incorporating-in-Singapore

That's why a lot of companies choose to be located in Singapore.
stormcleric

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 10:15:35 AM

For the incorporation in Singapore :

"Two main advantages of setting up business in Singapore are growing economy and attractive tax rates. There are 4 main types of companies which can be incorporated in Singapore and each of them has its own advantages. Details can be found here Singapore Company Formation Service | One Visa Incorporation Consultants In whole, Singapore is the easiest place in the world to set up and manage a business. Their tax rate is one of the lowest in the world, with a 20% maximum tax rate for income above $320,000. Corporate tax rate is capped at 17% for profits above $300,000. There is no capital gain tax, and Singapore’s VAT rate is 7%, one of the lowest in the world."

Source : https://www.quora.com/What-are-the-benefits-of-incorporating-in-Singapore

That's why a lot of companies choose to be located in Singapore.

REAL will still pay taxes in Spain, but all of them will be related to the properties' operations (works, contracts, etc.) while the main company will pay taxes in Singapur. Where are you from - as an investor - is not Spain's nor Singapur's business.

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:35:41 AM

@Melissa, you will disclose how many ETH will be invested in presale or "the number" will appear only when token sale starts? I'm asking this because many times I've seen no discolusure for presales funding

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:35:59 AM

Just look to this exchange (gatecoin).
22 mln daily trading volume, only 14 pair (no shit coin), few new perspective tokens (like Monaco coin)...
Its nice start I think  Roll Eyes
pynetx

Merit: 262

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:37:15 AM

We don't have any kind of insurance policy for buildings in India. Everything has to bear by the owner
cantdecide

Merit: 112

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:53:25 AM

I don't see that as a problem. That investment - that will be done once and at first purchase if I understood it ok - will surely be higher than the actual amount needed. You don't quote optimistically in advance, you must take into account that problems may occur, prices may rise. Let's say a fixed 20% will be added to each restoration investment in order to satisfy this costs. Then, if this extra money is not needed, it can be used for future maintenances.

Anyway, you don't need tu double or triple your initial reparation investment if you know the sector. Just a small increase won't affect the P/L schema.

That for sure is the right way. With this you can handle the intial cost of restoration etc. without affecting the price for every investor too strong. Is this the system normal Real Estate companies are working?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:59:29 AM

I found extensive overview of this wonderful project:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqk6nUX-pAk
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 187 »
  Print  

Jump to: