Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 06:48:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 187 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Real Estate Blockchain Crowdfunding Technology  (Read 139796 times)
Tidsdilatation

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 06:50:15 PM

Im prepairing my wallet for this one!  Grin
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 06:56:13 PM

Me too, i have some coins that are due too cash out, and some will go into this one, fortunately I got here early, now is the waiting game Cheesy, I like the way this project is going, I may even transform some BTC to this token to keep its value over time, but for now, let's concentrate in the ICO and the community, good luck with the project Cheesy.
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 07:09:53 PM

Without a doubt it is worth opening the portfolio for this project, tempting, mainly by the fact of integration to something that will always be in high, real estate. There will always be potential buying, there will always be Customers, will never stagnate, is the famous continuous growth, longevity has in REAL, and this opens my eyes, permanent profits. Cheesy
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 07:14:11 PM

There are some real estate crypto projects announced lately, since REX, there is ICO ESTATE, ATLANT, SOSNOVKINO and some others, then i am wondering, which is better and which is good? How can you convince us to go with this project and prove that this one is much better than the others?

Yeah.. It would be nice if devs or anyone give avantages here or some comprarisons befor other similar project. I see a very huge competitors in this niche now  Huh
melissa_sapmaz

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 07:36:02 PM

There is too many ICO's and it's hard to find the right one. I think this is one of the best at the moment.
The team and idea is good. I am waiting for ICO to start Smiley

Many thanks for such a nice comment Smiley
sms301

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 07:52:58 PM

Can anyone share the difference between other Ether based real estate companies. Like Rex, Lantmäteriet  and Kairos Future and many other. Also,
1. Why should we invest in REAL rather than other projects.
2. Is there any incentive for holding the token? Say, I'm into just tokens. Don't want to invest in real estate. What's in it for me?
3. In the White paper, I saw there are some formulas for calculating profit and loss. but different city will have different real estate price and so does profit. How it is being broken down?  
4. 10 percent in fee, I think it's a little too much at current situation.
5. I liked the idea of using Python in web technologies. much more efficient.
6. When are you guys planning to launch the product?

Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:01:35 PM

This other project Centra (Visa card to pay with crypto) had a really nice comparison to their competitors showing exactly what advantages they had compared to their competitors. Having this comparison would be quite useful i feel when similar projects are around.
melissa_sapmaz

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:03:21 PM

Can anyone share the difference between other Ether based real estate companies. Like Rex, Lantmäteriet  and Kairos Future and many other. Also,

Thanks for your interest!!!

I believe you should do your DD and compare teams and projects and invest in REAL if you believe it is better or like it.

2. Is there any incentive for holding the token? Say, I'm into just tokens. Don't want to invest in real estate. What's in it for me?

REAL is the type of token that will grow in value as more and more users use the platform and get dividends.

3. In the White paper, I saw there are some formulas for calculating profit and loss. but different city will have different real estate price and so does profit. How it is being broken down?  

Even in different cities, concepts are very similar. We will look for growth markets.

4. 10 percent in fee, I think it's a little too much at current situation.

It is less than comparing options. Others charge 1-2% per invested amount, no matter the profits. We only take a cut on the profits so we are more aligned with investors.

5. I liked the idea of using Python in web technologies. much more efficient.

Yes!

6. When are you guys planning to launch the product?

Beta in October, Live in November
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:05:09 PM

When they will start pay profits in eth I'm sure you'll see REAL token price skyrocket, so if you only hodl REAL and not RPP for partecipation you'll be fine but why do you want to limit your wallet  Grin?
I don't think 10% is too much, 90% profits to RPP holders semm fine to me or you want 100%?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
ammosov

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:22:33 PM

@melissa

When tokens are sold and outstanding, which entity is actually recorded as property owner in Spanish state property registry?

Ho ho ho! Have you been good? Get ready for your SantaToken!
FREE SantaTokens -- Airdrop just finished
Totally free -- no pay2play - no posts - no tweets - no sigs
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:31:54 PM

Thanks for your interest!!!

I believe you should do your DD and compare teams and projects and invest in REAL if you believe it is better or like it.

Thats what I've been saying, you should read the other projects and invest in the one you like.
I believe in REAL so I invest in REAL and I'm sure many others will follow me.

There is a beta release in october? Nice! Thats fast.
Thats what investors want!
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 09:26:26 PM

Wow, I think investing in REAL will result in a two way profit avenue, one is by the monthly rental share or selling profit, the other will be when REAL tokens rises in value, its like hitting 2 birds in one stone...
Exactly my friend, even if the tokens fail to move up in growth, as much as we'd hoped for, and intend, at least there is the drawback of collecting residual income from property shares. It's a win, win situaltion, like I've said before. All in all, this makes this a worthy consideration for potential investors!

Renting is one of the best way of residual income these days and if the property is in a developing country or city then it will yield the maximum even if the value of the coin is less right now. So its a win win situation for everyone.

I think this coin has great potential. It is estimated that crypto has created about 10.000 millionaires + lots of people who've earned crazy amounts of money ($ 10.000+) without proper investing knowledge. Hopefully they will see this is not going to last forever, as most of these companies will fail to realize true coin usage. If they are smart they will invest in something that is backed by real value, i.e. real estate. Unfortunately, up until now this is a hard industry to get into, and if you don't know what you're doing, you could just a easily lose it all. I think the low entry barrier and hassle free experience of REAL make this a great escape/safe haven for crypto investors. And after a couple of years, when the average Joe finds out about crypto, it can grow even further.

SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 09:39:19 PM

not only you. Smiley

project = ok, sounds good
whitepaper = ok, sounds good, is detailed
video = hot girl describing stuff  Shocked
communication = every question is answered
background = people are real, no fakes or faked profiles

overall = buy or die trying Smiley

niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 09:54:44 PM

After al lot of fud coins and tokens i belive this one could be a long term winner.
But it will all depend on us to fund the project.
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 10:11:53 PM

not only you. Smiley

project = ok, sounds good
whitepaper = ok, sounds good, is detailed
video = hot girl describing stuff  Shocked
communication = every question is answered
background = people are real, no fakes or faked profiles

overall = buy or die trying Smiley

People are not just real, they have excellent backgrounds:

-CEO has already created 2 online companies that were at one point valued for at least 8 and 3 million euros.
-Director has already build and sold 2 companies for 273 and 75 million euros - one of them was the largest real estate site. These guys know how to build online companies and at least one of them has extensive knowledge of the real estate business. Combine that with a decent developer team and proper advisors and you're good to go!

belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 01:10:36 AM

After al lot of fud coins and tokens i belive this one could be a long term winner.
But it will all depend on us to fund the project.

Besides the security of a new branch of business with a promising future and a long way to go, we have the opportunity to compose an investment base that will be repeated in many ICOs in this segment, it is a guaranteed success and an opportunity that I do not lose.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 04:26:21 AM

I still have one question. Why would you pay the profit in ETH but not in REAL tokens?

I think it's better that way. You invest with REAL tokens and get rewarded with ETH. Ethereum is probably going to be the main cryptocurrency in couple of years so it's a good choice.

Then what's the use of REAL token? Just invest in ETH and earn profit in ETH.
Profit should be in REAL token to increase it's value and demand.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 04:29:00 AM

Wow, I think investing in REAL will result in a two way profit avenue, one is by the mobthly rental share or selling profit, the other will be when REAL tokens rises in value, its like hitting 2 birds in one stone...

that is the plan Smiley

One or two more reasons to invest in Real. At least I will be able to own some properties which without the help of the cryptos I won't be able to I know that very well  Grin

I'm no expert but I'm not so sure if you will really own these properties. Wouldn't in that case REAL need the consent of all "owners" if they want to sell a property?
Anyway, I don't care... as long as I get dividend and REAL token prices is rising  Smiley

With regards to selling a property, I think there will be a consensus mechanism for every stakeholders to decide if they will sell the property or not, smart contracts will do the magic.

Yeah I wasn't trying to steal the properties but own it with everybody's consent  Wink
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:57:57 AM

Your road map is impressive..
by your road map: "Jan 2018 - Expansion to other countries." What countries will be next in your list? And this ll be real for so quickly succes?

Would love to see some East Asian Countries. Then I could say, hey I am owning a house (at least a part of it) in Japan or Korea or so.

I think East Asian Countries should to be excluded China , Because in China Commercial housing only 40 years of property rights, household housing only 70 years of property rights. It is a big risk .

Well never thought about this, but that's something to consider. But I think countries like South Korea or Japan would be a great market.

Also countries in SE Asia are booming, I think this is a booming market and Real Estate investors are eyeing this market too. I think it's good to reach this market as well!

That's of course true and I also thought about Southeast Asia but I wasn't so sure if you can make good money with it there. But at least in long term they are maybe one of the most interesting places because campared with Europe, America and East Asia the most places are still really lowcost and if someone invest now cheap he can get a lot later maybe through rising popularity there.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
sserugh

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 06:08:21 AM

What will you do in the case that you need to do some repairs to an investment? I See in the Whitepaper that it will be included in the investment price, but what if the cost becomes higher then that? That is very often the case in any type of restoration.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 187 »
  Print  

Jump to: