Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:36:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 187 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Real Estate Blockchain Crowdfunding Technology  (Read 139757 times)
hackis

Activity: 330
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:27:26 PM

This is my first ICO, and I find it disturbing that they ask for many documents.

https://www.bitcoinsuisse.ch/real-ico/

Please tell me the public sale will be different.

Are they seriously asking for all this information for all pre-sale participants?

Forgive my ignorance, I take it this is not the normal for an ICO? Bitcoin Suisse must be under some pretty heavy banking laws.

I think - not sure though, haven't yet read the main ico rules - this is just for people wanting to participate via BitcoinSuisse. In other ICO's that was for people who were willing to pay a premium for

a) paying in fiat
b) not bearing the trouble of investing/having the knowledge to invest with crypto
c) having guaranteed access

If you simply pay with crypto from your own wallet, most often you don't have to supply any information.

I think they are legally required to gather that information because of a US law that prevents US citizens from participating in the ICO. They gather it to know if someone's from the US to exclude them from the ICO.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:37:03 PM

I think they are legally required to gather that information because of a US law that prevents US citizens from participating in the ICO. They gather it to know if someone's from the US to exclude them from the ICO.

BitcoinSuisse is very strict when you use it.
Strict but very secure. BitcoinSuisse is for big investors, big investors who are not in the crypto community but they wont to invest in this project.

And they are right!
This is a very great project and a REAL one!
chaoscoinz

Activity: 1151
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:05:03 PM

Why did you choose a real estate? What are the advantages?

For one, the real estate market is huge and is constantly growing. There will always be people looking to buy, rent, sell a property. Even though property value can decrease over time (due to a number of circumstances), real estate proves to be a good way to preserve your wealth, whereas your property can be considered an asset. One of the best advantages (in my opinion) is the residual income from leasing your property out. You can earn monthly, quarterly, annually, etc. A nice little bit of steady income in your piggy bank!  Cool

the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:06:24 PM

Every ICO has a niche of their own/ They chose real estate. The main advantage is the long term investment proposition.

fahmp7

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:08:58 PM

Ok, now it's getting absurd.
I asked simple questions. Melissa tends to answer all but mines.
So I ask once again.
Is it possible that approx 13% of ICO money goes to 5yeartime salaries of the team? So that at the very start investors are 13% short?
plus some other simple questions.
And another one since I got a bit frustrated... is your plan to @#$@ us ?

Hello Melissa, could you please answer my questions from Sunday? Smiley

Hello Melissa,

I've just read all the posts and the Whitepaper and I've got a few questions that i believe haven't been asked yet.

1) Do i get it right that dividends will be paid in ETH based on ETH/EUR rates at the day of payment ?

2) I quite don't understand the concept of Core Operating Budget. If all goes well and hard cap is reached you'll get approx. 60M $. You wrote in Whitepaper that because of COB, 80-90% of that sum will go to push fund. COB is etimated to be 8M $ in the next five years, that is 13,3% of hard cap.
    a)  does that mean that COB, which basicly is salaries of the team, will be funded in full for the next five years from the money gathered through ICO?
    b) salaries in the Whitepaper are shown in ETH. Is it for illustrative purposes, or do the team get paid in ETH? If so, what when ETH increases in value 300%?

3) Are the targeted 12-20% annual returns before or after operational/maintenance/management costs and interest rates?

Best wishes,
BM

Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:36:40 PM

For one, the real estate market is huge and is constantly growing. There will always be people looking to buy, rent, sell a property. Even though property value can decrease over time (due to a number of circumstances), real estate proves to be a good way to preserve your wealth, whereas your property can be considered an asset. One of the best advantages (in my opinion) is the residual income from leasing your property out. You can earn monthly, quarterly, annually, etc. A nice little bit of steady income in your piggy bank!  Cool

That is certainly something i didn't know, so this means that it's pretty secure to invest here, and because there is no niche in cryptos to this(i think), then this must be the first one to use Real State as a way of backing up currencies and have monthly returns, I really want to see how this play out, probably investing will be a good idea,  so lets dust some hidden tokens Cheesy.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:43:52 PM

Of course this are reasons to invest but since he asked why they chosen real estate for their project, you need to add the fact, that a big part of their team and advisors have a lot of experience in real estate business.
The fact that its profitable is not enough if you dont have the knowledge to succeed.

Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 09:13:05 PM

Yes the target market of real estate is a good choice cause this market growth and is very lucrative. But the good point is that the REAL team is very experienced and each member has something to afford. REAL will buy in Spain and US, and for each market they have experimented member to handle the investissement in each contry. Its not an easy market, that why it's very good to have an experimented team at the lead.
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 09:19:47 PM

Good news about the pre-sale and big investments. I was hoping they would disclose how the pre-sale went. With ICO's it's sometimes best to just see what the big whales/investors do. If they invest its a good sign! There is a reason they are so rich  Grin
fahmp7

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 09:35:01 PM

Of course this are reasons to invest but since he asked why they chosen real estate for their project, you need to add the fact, that a big part of their team and advisors have a lot of experience in real estate business.
The fact that its profitable is not enough if you dont have the knowledge to succeed.

Only two guys have experience in RE. And if you think experience means trust, you're surely of a young age. I was quite hyped bout the idea, but since Melissa refuses to give answers to basic investors' questions, I start to wonder whether investors will succeed, or suck Sid.
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 09:45:39 PM

Ok, now it's getting absurd.
I asked simple questions. Melissa tends to answer all but mines.
So I ask once again.
Is it possible that approx 13% of ICO money goes to 5yeartime salaries of the team? So that at the very start investors are 13% short?
plus some other simple questions.
And another one since I got a bit frustrated... is your plan to @#$@ us ?

Hello Melissa, could you please answer my questions from Sunday? Smiley

Hello Melissa,

I've just read all the posts and the Whitepaper and I've got a few questions that i believe haven't been asked yet.

1) Do i get it right that dividends will be paid in ETH based on ETH/EUR rates at the day of payment ?

2) I quite don't understand the concept of Core Operating Budget. If all goes well and hard cap is reached you'll get approx. 60M $. You wrote in Whitepaper that because of COB, 80-90% of that sum will go to push fund. COB is etimated to be 8M $ in the next five years, that is 13,3% of hard cap.
    a)  does that mean that COB, which basicly is salaries of the team, will be funded in full for the next five years from the money gathered through ICO?
    b) salaries in the Whitepaper are shown in ETH. Is it for illustrative purposes, or do the team get paid in ETH? If so, what when ETH increases in value 300%?

3) Are the targeted 12-20% annual returns before or after operational/maintenance/management costs and interest rates?

Best wishes,
BM

What's the problem Fahmp7? Aren't salaries for IT normally the  biggest part of operational costs? So then 13.3% isn't that big a part or is it? Especially since they are planning on expanding the team immensely.

The fact that their salaries are in ETH does concern me. There's no need for a developer to be earning 10x the salary of a normal developer if ETH decides to go x10. On the other hand, if ETH goes /10, it might be cause for developers to leave the company.

Would love an explanation from the team for this part as well!

niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 10:03:17 PM

Thumbs up for us Europeans that we will be able to buy these tokens.
I kinda missed the pre-ico
areschen

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 11:24:09 PM

Real estate investment return cycle is very long , real estate transaction is not easy , but the rate of return is stable.
I think the project can solve some of problem in transaction

Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 12:49:00 AM

Real estate investment return cycle is very long , real estate transaction is not easy , but the rate of return is stable.

Yes its very long, but its also very sure and as you said very stable. REAL can solve the difficulty for little investors to enter in the real estate market. Like if you are not expérimented it's hard to inter in this market and don't make mistake, and you also need a lot of money to make solid invest. REAL can solve all these problem
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 02:55:00 AM

Of course real estate is something that can still grow and much in the world of Crypo, Real comes to leverage the Economy in this sense and bring us more convenience in the long term, if dealing with real estate, this whole noise of Ico reflects the certain success of Real, and continuous
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:37:20 AM

People who hold their btc since 2011 or earlier are now millionaires. Better things comes at a price so patience is the key. Same thing is with Real Estate market.
ticterine

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:47:48 AM

Sorry if this has been addressed, but how do comply with governing bodies regarding real estate holdings in different countries? If you're paying a dividend that means you're a security in the United States and would have to comply to SEC standards for US investors. This basically sounds like a real estate ETF, which is tightly regulated.
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 06:59:49 AM

Sorry if this has been addressed, but how do comply with governing bodies regarding real estate holdings in different countries? If you're paying a dividend that means you're a security in the United States and would have to comply to SEC standards for US investors. This basically sounds like a real estate ETF, which is tightly regulated.
As far as i understand, they will have other companies regulating all legal issues. I could be wrong.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 07:59:44 AM

People who hold their btc since 2011 or earlier are now millionaires. Better things comes at a price so patience is the key. Same thing is with Real Estate market.

It takes even longer with real estate unless their a housing boom, or the location becomes a popular tourist destination. BTC and crypto in general are high risk high reward ventures. Real estate has lower risk if managed right.

Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 08:02:30 AM

Of course real estate is something that can still grow and much in the world of Crypo, Real comes to leverage the Economy in this sense and bring us more convenience in the long term, if dealing with real estate, this whole noise of Ico reflects the certain success of Real, and continuous

Not to mention that the biggest benefit is that an actual property assures there is always a floor for the coin/token. Unlike other coins which can drop to 1 sat, for the real token it will always be worth a part of a property (house/hotel/apartment), this gives it a floor value, which it cannot drop below practically. Sure the house can drop in value, but right now the housing market is recovering and climbing in value again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 187 »
  Print  

Jump to: