Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:05:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 287 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ Electroneum ⚡ Token Sale Sept 14th Mobile Mining Crypto Coin  (Read 315103 times)
onpages

Activity: 241
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:04:55 AM

Ico is nearing completion and ETH is accumulated around 14K, BTC is collected about 1K a pretty good achievement.
hopefully, this project is successful.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:18:33 AM

Ico is nearing completion and ETH is accumulated around 14K, BTC is collected about 1K a pretty good achievement.
It is quite nice amount of raised money, i read whitepaper and decided to join signature campaign(kind late). Project is very interesting and to be honest it is very hard to see new projects which ARE altcoins and not erc20 tokens.

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
edward0181

Activity: 276
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 10:22:12 AM

Still not sure what makes this coin so special. There are more coins that are cpu mine only and can be mined with mobile phones or low end cpu. Cryptonight isn't new and with for example minergate you can do same.

ZUTEN12000
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:43:57 AM

Great News!

Electroneum Android app is in the Play Store!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.electroneum.app

You can download it now, if you have a Samsung or other Android device, and once you have any Electroneum coins from the ICO bounty or from buying coins during the ICO - they will arrive straight to your mobile wallet!

Once in your wallet you'll be able to send or receive to other Electroneum users or send them to any Exchange (once they come online) to trade out for other cryptocurrency.

We'll work hard to get listed on all the exchanges and Shapeshift as fast as we can after the ICO finishes.

The iOS iPhone app should be released later this week!

Mobile Mining for Electroneum

Step 1
People can get involved and purchase Electroneum with substantial bonus during ICO (14th Sept > 31st Oct)

Step 2
1st Nov onwards - Electroneum app will go VIRAL due to the mobile mining experience and our social media marketing / PR

Step 3
Users with taste for cryptocurrency will try our desktop mining software which mines more Electroneum

Step 4
A huge takeup of Electroneum would drive up the price on exchanges leading to a profit for those who sought to invest for a return

Step 5
We use the ICO raised funds to make the Electroneum App the "PayPal" of cryptocurrency, with the easiest payment system that any cryptocurrency has ever had! Driving price even higher.

Keep any eye on our Twitter feed for more updates!

http://twitter.com/electroneum

If you have questions, feel free to join the Telegram Electroneum super group (https://t.me/joinchat/DxoSakHOdk5mqsE-LelfVg)

Have a great day everyone!
Richard

very nice update dev, so we can mining electroneum with our mobile wallet right? that will be very interested

like to see step5
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:52:01 AM

Great News!

Electroneum Android app is in the Play Store!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.electroneum.app

You can download it now, if you have a Samsung or other Android device, and once you have any Electroneum coins from the ICO bounty or from buying coins during the ICO - they will arrive straight to your mobile wallet!

Once in your wallet you'll be able to send or receive to other Electroneum users or send them to any Exchange (once they come online) to trade out for other cryptocurrency.

We'll work hard to get listed on all the exchanges and Shapeshift as fast as we can after the ICO finishes.

The iOS iPhone app should be released later this week!

Mobile Mining for Electroneum

Step 1
People can get involved and purchase Electroneum with substantial bonus during ICO (14th Sept > 31st Oct)

Step 2
1st Nov onwards - Electroneum app will go VIRAL due to the mobile mining experience and our social media marketing / PR

Step 3
Users with taste for cryptocurrency will try our desktop mining software which mines more Electroneum

Step 4
A huge takeup of Electroneum would drive up the price on exchanges leading to a profit for those who sought to invest for a return

Step 5
We use the ICO raised funds to make the Electroneum App the "PayPal" of cryptocurrency, with the easiest payment system that any cryptocurrency has ever had! Driving price even higher.

Keep any eye on our Twitter feed for more updates!

http://twitter.com/electroneum

If you have questions, feel free to join the Telegram Electroneum super group (https://t.me/joinchat/DxoSakHOdk5mqsE-LelfVg)

Have a great day everyone!
Richard

very nice update dev, so we can mining electroneum with our mobile wallet right? that will be very interested

like to see step5

Oh man I didnt realise the app was already on the appstore for android!!
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:56:38 AM

I have been purchasing my ETN through Coinbase. Could it supose any problem to get my ETN? In which wallet will etn be sent?

Instead of going through with the coinbase, i think it is better to register on their website and start funding with either Bitcoin, ETH. Then directly you can buy through their website and it will be immediate to get you ETN tokens.
Viiiii

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:30:12 PM

So looking forward to that project and start mining. Does someone know if there will be a limitation of devices or is it even possible to limit them?
contraband

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528

Community Manager: ETN

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:50:25 PM

Still not sure what makes this coin so special. There are more coins that are cpu mine only and can be mined with mobile phones or low end cpu. Cryptonight isn't new and with for example minergate you can do same.

If I were you I would do some further research. I dont tell people to buy, but to do their research.

For one, you cant mine SAFELY on a mobile phone prior to ETN. Start with the minergate.com reviews.

Believe me, there are not almost 50,000 registered investors, and almost 3000 Telegram members just hoodwinked.

Make your investment decision based on solid research, and only invest what you can afford to lose, is all I can do to help you.

khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:14:55 PM

The amount raised until this moment is really good and I believe it will still increase with really good amount , I am happy with every interview Dev make it give the project a lot of good attention and everyone of them is better that the one before it . I am really glad I invested in this project .
johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:36:03 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIHKaZ-CpiM

The thing that i like about this last interview, is the fact that you see real people in real office working on the project.
I have been following ICO-s for months, and you rarely see this king of videos or interviews..
This makes you feel more confortable  with the investment that you have done ..
Thanx for this video guys..

Youre right, you dont see this with other tokensales. Also, then not like this, and staying to 11-12 midnight!!

Go team!!

Seriously moved with that interview. He knows what he is doing and working really hard to accomplish the goals. Cant wait to see the real app on Nov 1st.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
allycn

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:47:36 PM

sry if that got ask already. Just want to get it finally really clear and right for me. When does all the app mining thing starts, all in the week after the 1.11? Does Android and iOS mining start at the same day? Does the desktop mining start later or before? Thanks for clearing up! 

Everything starts on the same day Nov 1st

The only thing that will take a min is the iOS App, but that wont be far behind.

iOS app is finished, just the last step of Apple approval process is showing we have real volume on an exchange.

As an early investor, I am sad to hear the iOS App will take a bit longer (was looking forward to using it), but if those are Apple's regulations then we just have to wait. At least this will ensure it is fully funcional once it hits the App store. Is it possible to sign up and test the Apple version (like there was for the Android one?)

Apple is alot harder to publish on that Android.  The company I work for has the same issues, Android allow it, but Apple say some features aren't allowed, it's not the teams fault most the time.

I totally understand that it's not the team's fault. Sorry if my comment sounded like that, because this is one project I am 100% behind, and will be holding long term (I was just looking forward to using the app, but I know once it's out there it will be amazing ... tempted to get an Android device to start using it).

Thrilled to see almost 50k registered users during the ICO so far.
DaMaNiAc

Activity: 38

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:56:02 PM

1st ico I've joined. Hardly a big amount but we'll see how it goes. Seems a professional team involved. Will be desktop mining hard as soon as it goes live!
Lucas Johannesburg

Activity: 128

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:04:11 PM

There are thousands of really horrible/useless apps on the Apple app store. It is hard to believe it is difficult to get an app on the app store. Especially an app as good as Electroneum is claiming their app to be. I am passionate about this particular topic because I am an Iphone user...
How could Electroneum have such a difficult time getting an awesome app on the Apple store?
zuzuca

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:31:23 PM

i have a question for you guys...how can you be sure that the mining algo is dedicatd only for mobiles? can i mount a phone image on a pc and mine with it?
zuzuca

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:33:32 PM

i can tell you that i actually mounted a phones image on my pc and had all the activated features of a phone...so? can this be a exploit for this coin?
Trade_BTC

Activity: 785
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:38:33 PM

i can tell you that i actually mounted a phones image on my pc and had all the activated features of a phone...so? can this be a exploit for this coin?

No because it's not technically mining according to the devs its just giving those without mining gear the ability to participate and earn unsold coins.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2167305.msg22725891#msg22725891

Keep the project in perspective you have more than enough already to complete what's in the roadmap. Over investment will create a very pissed off investor base. This isn't a free ride to lambos Electroneum.
ElPedras

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:50:27 PM

Hi,
I know that there was a answer for this question, but I can not find the thread.
Will I be able to mine this coin with multiple devices (phone, tablets...)?

Thank you
Lucas Johannesburg

Activity: 128

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:55:27 PM

Hi,
I know that there was a answer for this question, but I can not find the thread.

Thank you

Apparently no one is mining this coin. We need to stop calling it 'mining.
Sounds more like an "Air Drop" for people who use the app.
crypto-grey

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:02:34 PM

Great project ! Can't wait to see where this is going (my phone / app are ready Smiley)

However, is there any specific risk when mining with a Phone ?
Trade_BTC

Activity: 785
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:03:22 PM

Hi,

Thank you

Apparently no one is mining this coin. We need to stop calling it 'mining.
Sounds more like an "Air Drop" for people who use the app.

The way they are doing it is actually smart in terms of attracting non crypto users. The faux mining is ok if people are earning coins. What's not ok is the shilling to fill this ico because the money earned to date is already more than enough unless there are some massive features we haven't learned about yet.
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 287 »
  Print  

Jump to: