Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:12:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 287 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ Electroneum ⚡ Token Sale Sept 14th Mobile Mining Crypto Coin  (Read 315103 times)
Lucas Johannesburg

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:28:15 PM

It is just hard to believe that their app will have the strength to support all the thousands of users all at once through the floodgate. Or are their users right now using the app? Did they already launch it?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoMido

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:30:30 PM

So this is going to be a slightly long post. I will explain the reasons why I have went all in on Electroneum, and why I see this as the ultimate crypto currency to invest in for the long run. I have read alot of misinformation, alot of misconceptions and misunderstanding about this project, so I have decided to tackle all of that and explain why I believe this crypto will be in the top 50 cryptos in the 6-12 months.

The problem that Electroneum will solve

So as you all know, for a successfull cryptocurrency to prosper, there must first be a problem that is being solved by the cryptocurrency. What electroneum solves in an elegant way is that it makes the access of cryptos accessible to the masses without any additional unnecessary hassles. You dont have to send your passport, make all the shenanigans to simply buy and hold a token. It appeals to the people that wants to get into the action right at the moment, and it does that with class. My background is in computer engineering and I am currently a software developer at a company. When I got into cryptos 4 months ago in June, my coworkers started to advice me not enter as they saw it as a bubble and it would burst etc etc. So the months went an, and I managed to turn a %350 return on my investment in 2 months. When my coworker that sat next behind me knew that, he was surprised and i saw the excitment in his eyes, he wanted to get in as well! So he asked me "How do I get hold of those Bitcoins?" I told him well, you need to first register to an exchange, send your details... etc (many steps). At that point he was more reluctant to invest - it was simply alot to do to get in the game. Fast forward 1 month, and I manage to make a %500 return on my investment. When he knew that, he said to me "Ok i dont give a crap how much it will take to get hold of those bitcoins, i just want to get in". So i showed him all the steps, and he finally after some days of administrative work managed to get hold of 1 bitcoin, and is still holding it.

So, just imagine now - if the accessibility of cryptos gets much easier, how many will invest? I believe millions!!!!. We are naturally lazy, and we want to get into the action but with no effort, that is what electroneum will achieve. The massive viral widespread usage of electroneum will give the company legitimacy and it will give it a great amount of leverage to actually get in touch with the gambling/gaming companies for them to accept electronuem as a token for their services. Once the electronuem app has achieved hundreds of thousands of users, or millions, the gaming/gambling companies will pour them selves into electroneum because the gambling gaming communities actually do want for a way to monetize the people that have access to a smartphone but not a bank account. This way, the gaming/gambling communities will actually find a way to profit from that abundantly large group of people. This will increase the demand of electroneum ultimately in the long run. The need for micropayments to allow these groups of people to game/gamble is HUGE and once the electroneum app has gone viral, I believe it will be widely adopted by the top gambling/gaming companies out there because there is already a widespread usage of electroneum.

Can electroneum actually solve this problem?

Now that we know what problem electroneum is set to solve, the natural followup question is: Do they have what it takes to solve it?. Now that is a good and valid question to ask, and my answer to that question is simply - YES. So, why do I think they have the ability to solve that problem? First, once must ask, to get the viral adoption of an app/product, what is actually needed? Well, you need to have good marketing strategy, and more importantly, a team that has people that has a track-record of knowing how to do marketing, a team that sees marketing as a vital component in the total longevity of the product. These are all something that electroneum has and exceeds with! First, the CEO of electroneum Richard Ells has another company "Retortal" that has over 20 years of experience in doing marketing for companies that are in the top fortune 500 companies. This man lives and breathes marketing, his company is today worth 50 million dollars, so he knows his stuff. This is a very good first sign that the company is set to tackle the goal of getting the app virally adopted in the future. Furthermore, in the team of electroneum, there are 4 other members that have a long trackrecord of marketing, all ranging from social media marketing, to viral marketing strategists, PR marketing, promoting awareness and brand recognition and exposure. The members have over 15+ of experience in these domains of marketing, and most of them have already been working with Richard Ells in Retortal to levarage marketing solutions to many famous companies today. This is a very good sign that the team actually has what it takes to achieve their goals. They actually, legitimately have the knowledge, skillset and the manpower needed to put this app to viral use. They have the team that have been doing this successfully for so long, so they do have what it takes.

This is in my opinion enormous. I have been invested in multiple cryptos that wish to make their crypto product adopted by the masses, but they never really had the marketing know-how to achieve their goals. Take a look at SIA for instance, In essence, I think that SIA solves a very pertinent problem; namely, decentralized storage. This is a good usecase that has demand. But here is the problem with SIA, they dont invest in marketing! They simply dont think its important, they think it should grow organically. In june when I first began to invest, I went in with a enormous investment in SIA, and it actually went up to almost $600 million in market cap. But then it began to decline, and delcline, and decline, so I had to pull out with a loss. Today, it has gone down 84.25% from the top that it reached in June. The reason? Bad marketing/PR strategy. They simply did not invest in PR/Marketing! That was their nail in the coffin - for now.

But with electroneum, they have the equivalent of the NBA All-star team of marketing strategists that will tackle every aspect of marketing that is needed to make this product viral. These guys actually have a track-record, so we know they can deliver. Furthermore, they think that marketing is actually a vital thing to have in a crypto - something that many cryptos dont care about! Overall, I think that they are currently in a much more superior state than many of the existing cryptos today, and more importantly, I think that they are more than capable of solving their proposed problem.

The power of viral adoption

So viral marketing, how is it good? It is important to understand that viral marketing is the utilization of marketing strategies to make an app/product reach exponential growth rather than linear growth. This has been done before for other apps such as "Pokemon GO". I think that almost anyone reading this will know what I am talking about. There was a period last year in which you would see people walking around like zombies trying to catch some random pokemon! Sometimes these people would gather in one spot because some popular pokemon showed up, looked hilarious. But anyways, Pokemon GO is  a prime example of how viral marketing can have an impact on a product. In the period of only 6 months, the pokemon GO app increased from only 225 thousand to 100+ millions! This is simply incredible! But that is the power of viral marketing, and the power of exponential growth on an app. It just went crazy on the downloads. So what does it really takes for an app to go viral? In essence, it requires a simple plot, a simple task that is easy to understand by the average simple man, and that will provide satisfaction once completed. In the case of Pokemon GO, the simple task was to catch pokemons. It was simple, and easy to understand by anyone. The satisfaction it provided was the gamification rewards that the person achieved the more pokemons that was catched. This kept the player in the game and more eager to catch more.

In the case of electroneum, the exact same concept is applied. Their game app that is to be launched on 1 Nov is a very simple game that can be understood by the average simple man. The game allows the user to "mine" in return of rewards of real electroneum tokens. So here we are at the gamification concepts, that in essence incentivize the user to keep on playing and getting more rewards. This is what will drive the app to go viral, people will just not get enough of this as "free money" appeals to everybody.

So one of the misconceptions that many people have about this is that since everybody will mine for the coin, they will directly exchange it to fiat and dump it and thus decreasing the value of the coin. This is simply not the case. The cryptonote algorithm works in a way such that the more that is mined, the more harder it will be to get more tokens - just like with any other cryptos. So no, there simply will not be a mass dumpage of coins. Again, what is important to note here that the purpose of this game is to hook the players to electroneum. This way, once electronuem has gathered a massive amount of users, electroneum can easily go gaming/gambling industries and show them that they have a large user-base. This will entice the gaming/gambling industries to use electroneum as a means of getting payments, and thus monetizing the hundreds of millions of people around the world that does have access to a smartphone but not a bank account.

Price forecast

I have an educated guess on the future price of electronuem, and I think it is very like that we achieve that goal. First, we need to understand that we are currently in a huge crypto market boom. According to the veteran trader "Francis Hunt" - a guy that has traded FX for 30+ years and have recently joined the cryptospace and smashed in hoardes of profit, he has stated that the marketcap will reach around 1 trillion dollars by the end of 2018. This is based on the variety of asset managers that he is working with, and he knows his stuff. So simply by virtue of a 5-7 expanding market in the cryptospace, we can assume that the volume will on average increase with 5-7 times for the top cryptocurrencies. With that in mind, if the viral adoption of electroneum will be a fact (which I think is extremely likely) I think that this will increase the value of the coin with atleast x20 times within the first 12 months of its launch.

So if we assume a conservative hypothesis of a 1 trillion marketcap by the end of 2018, and the success of the viral adoption of electroneum and the ongoing collabs with gaming/gambling companies, I can easily see a x50 - x70 on this coin within the first 12 months of its launch, meaning a coin valuation of $0.5 or around $0.7. This is very achievable. We need to understand that we are in an expanding market. just look at what monero for instance was valued at dec 2015, it was ~$2 million dollars. Today, $1350 million dollars, which is an increase of 270 times! This trend will most likely continue.

Conclusions

So to conclude my statements, I think that across all ICO's that exist, this is definately the most promising one out there, electroneum simply seem to have everything that needs to make this project a home run! They have the problem to be solved, which is clearly stated, the perfect dreamteam to solve it, the skillset the manpower and the experience to achieve it! Unlike 90% of all cryptos out there, they know the power of marketing, they know how important it is for the longevity of the crypto product and the need for it to be mass adopted out there. They have their minds on the right track. I have never really invested in an ICO before because 99% of them are scams. I have neither went all in a crypto before, let alone an ICO - this serves as a token of my uncompromising commitment to electroneum and my evangelical enthusiasm to get its benefits to the masses that are on the edge of investing in it but have some questions or doubts! This project will be a homerun - mark my words.

Finally.. if this article served you any purpose, answerd any of your questions or made any benefit to you at all, feel free to sign up via my referal link: https://my.electroneum.com/join/738D87
If you have anymore questions, feel free to contact me here or send me a dm!

Great reward comes with great risk, lets ride this together!
contraband

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528

Community Manager: ETN

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:37:01 PM

Another Brand New Interview
with Dev Richard Ells

https://youtu.be/cIHKaZ-CpiM
contraband

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:47:01 PM

It is just hard to believe that their app will have the strength to support all the thousands of users all at once through the floodgate. Or are their users right now using the app? Did they already launch it?

Valid concerns, as they will have 75,000+ people firing up the app when Nov 1st hits. Not too many teams are as experienced and have launched big promotions, apps, and platforms. Richard Ells has that experience.

No one can see the future. All we can do is get behind what seems to be the best horse.

Certianly I am not going to listen to my friend that said,
"Dont live because you might die"

This isnt gambling, its investing. But you can lose on investments as well. Do your research and get behind the project you feel confident, and never invest more than you can afford to lose.

As you can see after my research and experience I am VERY BIG on Electroneum.

Im not telling anyone to buy it, but I am telling if you dont research this investment, you are crazy!! Wink
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:55:12 PM

Valid concerns, as they will have 75,000+ people firing up the app when Nov 1st hits. Not too many teams are as experienced and have launched big promotions, apps, and platforms. Richard Ells has that experience.

No one can see the future. All we can do is get behind what seems to be the best horse.

Certianly I am not going to listen to my friend that said,
"Dont live because you might die"

This isnt gambling, its investing. But you can lose on investments as well. Do your research and get behind the project you feel confident, and never invest more than you can afford to lose.

As you can see after my research and experience I am VERY BIG on Electroneum.

Im not telling anyone to buy it, but I am telling if you dont research this investment, you are crazy!! Wink

I expect there will be a couple of hitches if that many users are trying to login at once (Look at apps like Pokemon Go, new games that launch etc) but im sure the team are preparing for this!
dave111223
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 09:03:09 PM

It seems the sale is slowing down
contraband

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:15:15 PM

Yes, there is an ebb and flow.

The token sale always reaches a fever pitch as time in each bonus level runs out.

Now, we are still moving but we will see it pick up much more in 3 days when there is a day left for the 20% bonus.

Darkoth89

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:03:33 PM

Yes, there is an ebb and flow.

The token sale always reaches a fever pitch as time in each bonus level runs out.

Now, we are still moving but we will see it pick up much more in 3 days when there is a day left for the 20% bonus.

Yeah, and alot of investors don't like to have funds locked away for a month etc.  Alot of people I know always invest in the last few days, as they can genrally make more eth/btc trading in that time that they'd get from the bonus of investing early.
contraband

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:38:46 PM

Electroneum Stats compliled by Bill on ETNs Telegram over the last few days

https://boumanb.nl/electroneum/stats.php

Exciting stuff!!
_CryptoBeggar

Activity: 23

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 12:43:34 AM

Electroneum Stats compliled by Bill on ETNs Telegram over the last few days

https://boumanb.nl/electroneum/stats.php

Exciting stuff!!

Great Post!  What was that big spike on the top right? Is That saying 1 person bought 900,000 $ETN?
kettenschutz

Activity: 450
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:58:44 AM

Hello!
Does the project have a soft-cap? Judging by the fees, most likely you have already collected it (especially given the fantastic peak on the graph Grin).
cryptkeeper1979

Activity: 198

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:00:02 AM

Hello!
Does the project have a soft-cap? Judging by the fees, most likely you have already collected it (especially given the fantastic peak on the graph Grin).

I'm still 50/50 on this, but the mobile element sounds cool.

BTC: 1PP5r4YnGNXo4TFpCX4TKgSjrh9qRmWocn
Lucas Johannesburg

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:39:25 AM

If Electroneum does not have an option to buy crypto with fiat within the app with LOW FEES then that's a large huge enormous mistake.
I hope they see this post!
contraband

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:14:18 AM
Last edit: October 08, 2017, 06:43:23 AM by contraband

So this is going to be a slightly long post. I will explain the reasons why I have went all in on Electroneum, and why I see this as the ultimate crypto currency to invest in for the long run. I have read alot of misinformation, alot of misconceptions and misunderstanding about this project, so I have decided to tackle all of that and explain why I believe this crypto will be in the top 50 cryptos in the 6-12 months.

Great reward comes with great risk, lets ride this together!

For god sake, make smaller posts Grin ......
I have dove some modifications to give you my personal answer

You wrote about half page , and you only talked about marketing. Marketing is nothing, the product should be the holding column of it's value. Marketing is letting people know abou it. But if they know ,and don't like it, even billions in marketing will not save you .

The problem that Electroneum(and all the crypto world) HAVE TO solve
First problem is that people don't even know cryptos
Another problem is that people have difficulty in understanding cryptos, and also the process is difficult and long for a normal person...
And that's true. Moreover there is not very good info in native language...All the sites are in english , and lot's of people that i know don't know english(and this is the first barrier that i have seen).
Also the  volatility scares the hell out of the people....I buy 1BTC today at 4000, and tomorrow is 3500....
When you have 5$ in your pocket and you lose them you get mad. Imagine 500$(and you have to wait or sell low)...
This is why people don't want to use it.........they can trade it, hold it, but it's not for daily use.......Absolutely not..
I will stop here , or i will go longer than you  Grin

Can electroneum actually solve this problem?
Absolutely not. Electroneum is not even close to solve this problem from what i have read, and informed.
The only thing Electroneum will do, is putting some coins in every smartphone, so people get used to crypto(GET USED, NOT USE).
THAT'S ALL.   So people will try to send and recieve, and talk about that. Nothing more.
Why it's not solving it? Well people still have to BUY electroneum if they want to use it...AND TO BUY ELECTRONEUM they are forced to go to the same process like buying Bitcoins. You have to put fiat. So you have to go to Coinbase and so on, and so on ...
So the buying problem is not solved...
Probably they will get 10$ a month for mining on cell. in westen countries is nothing.
In poor countries? Well as someone said: if 10$ are high, how the hell do they have a cell with internet connection(that you have to pay).
So the mining impact in personal economy is very small. Electroneum will ofer you about 2-3 cups of coffiee . Which is not bad for doing nothing(however you still have to pay internet, for getting those coffies Wink )

The power of viral adoption
The worst that can happen to a long period project.
Pokemon was great for a couple of months, now people talk about it as history..All people that i know have unistalled it, or don't even open it.
We want electroneum to be used and continue for years

Price forecast
Only God  knows it.

Conclusions
Electroneum is just a way to introduce crypto to the masses, to the people. That's all at the moment
I personally have invested in this project, and i think is a great project
But it's not the next Bitcoin(as his CEO said,very fairly, i appreciated that),  and AT THE ACTUAL STAGE it will not solve problems that the crypto world is trying to solve for years without success. The problem will be solved when i can use crypto easily like fiat. Not gonna happen for at least 5-10 years or even more in my opinon.

I love to see others putting a lot of thought into this. Great post.

In this case, they are actually getting a crypto in their possession first, and then they are left with options, and its usually the opposite.

For some that will be it. It wont be enough to really grab their attention once they do the math. Some.

I also believe that many will see that they are getting real coins, and then see how one of their old phones stuffed in the back of a kitchen drawer stack up compared to just using the one cell phone.

Some will take it a step farther, and use the point and click GUI miner on their home computer and start taking things to the next level.

Some will see the reaction of their circle of friends, and will come to the conclusion that this is going to be the next big thing, and then follow the steps to get some Bitcoin so they can invest and be an early adopter as well.

The Main DIFFERENCE is that they have already downloaded the app, they are already mining some coin. Although its a small amount THEY ALREADY HAVE ELECTRONEUM.

Its a big difference because they are already in the sales funnel.

@maxicripto

I quoted your post because some of it we share the same opinions, and some we dont. But that is FINE. We both are supporters of ETN, investors of the coin, and expect to see it have great success.

Your observations about the logistics of some people being able to mine are realistic, although I believe most will find a way.

I agree on the marketing points in the sense that, if you have a bad product, or a bad message, sometimes marketing can only help so much.

We have seen great ideas that no one ever heard about, and weve seen projects that have legs, but send an ineffective message.

In other industries we see sub-par products, with top notch marketing, destroy their competition even though their product actually has less VALUE than their competition.

What makes me so excited is this IS a first, with the mobile mining experience. You get REAL crypto coins using your cellphone. It measures what available power the phone would have to mine, then takes that number and uses it allocate how many coins your phone gets. Yes, the mobile mining is centralized, but the regular miners on their home computers is decentralized.

The moblie mining experience is ABSOLUTELY GENIUS!!!

It can be mining in the background, or you can play the mining game and get bonus coins.

All this is such a big DIFFERENCE from just telling someone that its going to be the best new thing since sliced bread.

Imagine if GO was able to make the game better as more people started playing it, because thats what will happen with ETN.

In LONG TERM projections, it is realistic to estimate that Electroneum can end up with more users than Bitcoin, BUT at the same time it also may have only have a quarter of its marketcap or even 10% is possible. In this Long Term estimate I think it also important to note that Bitcoin, IMO, will continue to see dramatic growth. It seems Bitcoin only does BETTER as smaller projects show shockingly high ROI from the crowdsales (but thats with the large majority of new projects failing in the ROI category. Also, Ethereum sees some of this effect as well.

For so long, so many thought it would be Bitcoin or another coin would take its place. What a lot of people didnt expect is to see these "smaller" projects, years down the road to blow past what Bitcoins marketcap was when they launched, only to see Bitcoins marketcap only contine to GAIN overall dominance when comparing Bitcoin to all other cryptos combined. Coinmarketcap.com

Nevertheless, ETN passing Bitcoin just in number of users, is realistic IMO, and will get ETN ton of press in MAINSTREAM NEWS when that happens.

So people like us, who understand marketcap and what the difference is, can do the math. So they dont hear us screaming MOON/$100 per coin/ lambo!!!-confirmed!!! LOL

But we do have REAL WORLD MARKETERS, whos international clients are household names in their "day job", and they have the know-how and experience to get a clear and effective message that will move them into the sales funnel.

Im thinking 2 to 3 years for crypto in general to take off, instead of 5 to 10, but who am I to say, this is just my opinion of the market in general, and I could be as wrong.

I just think crypto is at turning point right now, over the the next 2 to 3 years and possibly even sooner, there will be a world wide awakening!!  I see it starting already. I guess we will see.

Its great to see you @MaxiCripto and all the others with meaningful posts. @CryptoMido as well. Lets keep our referral code in just the signature, as this exact review you should post on all othe social linked on my next post. You will see great referrals, and join the telegram group and dont post your code their either, but you can get tips from the almost 3,000 members there talking nothing but ETN 24/7. Because of the 3,000 members there is never a time where there is any kind pause not matter the day, or time of day. https://t.me/joinchat/DxoSakHOdk5mqsE-LelfVg

I think you will be successful in getting many referrals, because your post got a postitive reaction. There are people with goals of 50k ETN 100K ETN in referral bonus coins. There are people with HUNDREDS of referrals. You dont have to be #1 to still have fun promoting ETN and get rewarded for doing so.
contraband

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:40:36 AM

ahahahah
o my god....
Can you be called electroneum addicted if:
You are watching the interview of Richard Ells, and then you stop in the middle of interview becouse you saw contraband respond to your post with the same long post as you did, and then after you reading it, you go keep continue to watch the interview ....?
hahhhahah

PS: For those interested in the interview, this is new(at least for me , i haven't seen that)
Richard Ells  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIHKaZ-CpiM
 Cool

Yes hahahahaha

I feel the same way.

And I am more and more confident after each inteview he does!!
contraband

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:42:09 AM

Updates

Another Brand New Interview
with Dev Richard Ells

https://youtu.be/cIHKaZ-CpiM

Brand new!!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=lUvUHJHc0_s

INTERVIEW WITH
ELECTRONEUM DEV RICHARD ELLS

Electroneum Dev Richard Ells at RocketSpace Sept. 27 2017

Fresh update from Richard this morning on Telegram:

Quoted for showing the image.

Electroneum in the news

http://financemagnates.com/thought-leadership/industry-poised-welcome-newest-cryptocurrency-electroneum/

https://icobench.com/ico/electroneum

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/introducing-electroneum-first-british-cryptocurrency-091551966.html

http://www.digitaljournal.com/pr/3487687?noredir=1

Youtube interview with Dev Richard Ells
https://youtu.be/qq24jCuHi7k

Android App Download
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.electroneum.app

Support Desk
https://electroneum.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Electroneum Forum and FAQ
http://electroneumtalk.proboards.com/thread/8/electroneum-faq

New Electroneum Bounty Thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2153250

Reddit
https://www.reddit.com/r/Electroneum/

Twitter
https://mobile.twitter.com/electroneum?lang=en

Facebook
https://m.facebook.com/electroneum/

Github
https://github.com/electroneum

Overview White Paper
http://electroneum.com/overview-white-paper.pdf

Technical White Paper
http://electroneum.com/technical-white-paper.pdf

Bounty Details
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2153250

Telegram Invite Link
https://t.me/joinchat/DxoSakHOdk5mqsE-LelfVg

Videos

Thanks to Blackwidow, I borrowed your collection!! Visit his video thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2201453.msg22144335#msg22144335

https://youtu.be/tibM2AQXUUk
Quick intro video

https://youtu.be/qq24jCuHi7k
Interview with the Dev Richard Ells [google hiM]

https://youtu.be/JZ8UfHG5vVw
Here is another video with a 30 MINUTE DETAILED INTERVIEW WITH THE DEV CEO RICHARD ELLS
This explains how the mobile mining works WITHOUT USING THE CELL PHONES RESOURCES TO POWER THE BLOCKCHAIN AND MINE REAL CRYPTO COINS!!!

https://youtu.be/xiqvO2PFew8
Another video, creator was at first confused as to when the crowdsale ends, but corrected it as going until Nov 1st. Great video!

https://youtu.be/G4yaD2K-NFE
Another great video on ETN

https://youtu.be/q3AxxltwUSQ
Example of actually buying ETN in video

https://youtu.be/390SGZz0p6c
Another video example of purchasing ETN
and projection of 100x in 1 year

https://youtu.be/W7nJkohVvzI
Projections of ETN rising 100x in 1 year

INVEST NOW

After the videos, you can learn more at Electroneum.com

Join the token sale now at:

https://my.electroneum.com/register/

contraband

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:13:55 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIHKaZ-CpiM

The thing that i like about this last interview, is the fact that you see real people in real office working on the project.
I have been following ICO-s for months, and you rarely see this king of videos or interviews..
This makes you feel more confortable  with the investment that you have done ..
Thanx for this video guys..

Youre right, you dont see this with other tokensales. Also, then not like this, and staying to 11-12 midnight!!

Go team!!
cmanel

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:55:08 AM

I have been purchasing my ETN through Coinbase. Could it supose any problem to get my ETN? In which wallet will etn be sent?
Lucas Johannesburg

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:44:50 AM

I have been purchasing my ETN through Coinbase. Could it supose any problem to get my ETN? In which wallet will etn be sent?

I am pretty sure the ETN you purchased should appear in your Electroneum home page.
Darkoth89

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:02:14 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIHKaZ-CpiM

The thing that i like about this last interview, is the fact that you see real people in real office working on the project.
I have been following ICO-s for months, and you rarely see this king of videos or interviews..
This makes you feel more confortable  with the investment that you have done ..
Thanx for this video guys..

Youre right, you dont see this with other tokensales. Also, then not like this, and staying to 11-12 midnight!!

Go team!!

yeah, that was awesome, and totally didn't realise the office was in Kent (Maidstone if i heard correct?)
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 287 »
  Print  

Jump to: