Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:21:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 287 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ Electroneum ⚡ Token Sale Sept 14th Mobile Mining Crypto Coin  (Read 315103 times)
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:26:26 PM

if the first exchange that listed electroneum is yobit then you all  that investing will be screwed

on the contra,if the first exchange that listed electroneum is Bittrex then that is totally a different story,just saying

I don't think there is much chance of going directly onto Bittrex out of the gates. There is also a good chance that the price will dip at the start, it usually does with ICOs. I dont think that equates to being screwed but I guess it depends on what people are expecting from this. I've invested quite a lot in the ICO and I'll be ready to buy some more if it does go down.

if an ICO project that could reach more than $10 million couldn't doing directly onto Bittrex then it should deserve a very big red-flag from crypto community.
Man you are probably not following , I have been in ICOs that collected way more than $10 million ,  $18 million +  and more and until this moment they are not on Bittrex . So ya it is not about how much you collect . They are clearly have there own policy and no one knows but them .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jcarl987

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:31:35 PM

Yeah right, $10 million isn't even that much compared to others this year!

clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:38:23 PM

Now it's pretty easy to predict about the future of this project signs are showing a moon in the way of this journey. People still can make secure their spot into this project because the team is working so hard to make it valuable and I also think this ICO will be wonderful in the end.
Lucas Johannesburg

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:48:37 PM

It is EXTREMELY plausible that Electroneum will absolutely crash to the floor as soon as it hits exchanges. Especially if it hits an awful exchange like yobit or etherdelta. Kin crashed as soon as it went onto etherdelta. Kin raised $98 Million, and so far it has been an absolute joke.
That is why people wait till after it hits exchanges to buy at a large discount. Even at a price that is lower then what you would of got it for if you bought at the %50 bonus.
AFethi

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:51:58 PM

It is EXTREMELY plausible that Electroneum will absolutely crash to the floor as soon as it hits exchanges. Especially if it hits an awful exchange like yobit or etherdelta. Kin crashed as soon as it went onto etherdelta. Kin raised $98 Million, and so far it has been an absolute joke.
That is why people wait till after it hits exchanges to buy at a large discount. Even at a price that is lower then what you would of got it for if you bought at the %50 bonus.

maybe, but also it can be juste somthing big, we will see ^_^
Lucas Johannesburg

Activity: 128

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:59:40 PM

We just need to tread lightly on the very Enthusiastic Confidence that we see for projects like this.
We always say due diligence this due diligence that, but that is just a useless cliche now.

contraband

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528

Community Manager: ETN

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:08:36 PM

if the first exchange that listed electroneum is yobit then you all  that investing will be screwed

on the contra,if the first exchange that listed electroneum is Bittrex then that is totally a different story,just saying

I don't think there is much chance of going directly onto Bittrex out of the gates. There is also a good chance that the price will dip at the start, it usually does with ICOs. I dont think that equates to being screwed but I guess it depends on what people are expecting from this. I've invested quite a lot in the ICO and I'll be ready to buy some more if it does go down.

if an ICO project that could reach more than $10 million couldn't doing directly onto Bittrex then it should deserve a very big red-flag from crypto community.

Bittrex in November

Not right out of the gate.

We already have 57,000+ backers/investors. Thats a ton of people. Bittrex is going to happen, fast.

It just wont be Day 1. There is nothing alarming about that. The minute Bittrex sees all the volume we have at other exchanges, they will want a piece of the action. The only way to guarantee Bittrex is pay them off, which could easily be done, with 10 million+ raised.

We already so big they will list us for free.

Its important to remember that for many coins, getting listed on Bittrex is a big goal for them. ETN is already way past that level.

To keep this in the right prospective, some smaller exchanges have votes where 200-300 votes can get a coin listed. We have 3,500+ active members in the Electroneum Telegram group.

Like I said, there are a lot of important things to worry about, getting listed on exchanges isnt one of them for Electroneum.
contraband

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:18:29 PM

We just need to tread lightly on the very Enthusiastic Confidence that we see for projects like this.
We always say due diligence this due diligence that, but that is just a useless cliche now.

I agree that people need to only invest what they can afford to lose, and do extensive research before investing into any coin, including Electroneum.

IMO "very Enthusiastic Confidence" would be a mistake, as it can set an unreasonable expectation.

ETN being alittle over 1 cent, or at 1 cent, at lauch and after the lauch, is not unreasonable.

The large majority of projects that are funded by ICOs fail. Most new coins fail, so sure most do go down when they hit an exchange.

The opposite is also important to remember:

$200 gets you 20,000 ETN coins on the last day of the Electroneum crowdsale.

If if hits an exchange and does well and lets say hit 7 cents in a month or so, then $200 would only buy you a little over 3000 ETN coins.

Nobody knows for sure what will happen, because no one can see the future. So, its up to each potential investor to research and choose for themselves, what outcome will be mosy likely.
starsoul

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:05:49 PM

Lets say that average new smartphone has around 3000mAh battery. Have they allready tested battery consumption for lets say 10 hours of mining? Also, there will be a problem when you are connected to wifi and you power charger, there might be some overheating of your device.

The mobile mining checks your phone and sees how much processing power you would have if your phone were to try and actually mine the blocks at that time.

The amount of stress put on your phone is similar to that on your phone loading a wikipedia page.

It doesnt run out the battery or "make your phone hot"

i don't this project will work ..

Thank you for your profoundly wise, detailed, informative, groundbreaking, stunning, in depth, sublime, insightful, trailblazing opinion.
PitL0rd2002

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:17:02 PM

ICO finished already or no? They raised funds more than mounth already. When will be exchanges?
Amalgamus

Activity: 189

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:51:31 PM

I am wondering whether it's worth investing in the ICO when the distribution will be small compared to the total amount of coins that will be distributed freely on mobile apps afterward.
21 billion in all and how many given to those who have invested 11 millions $ in the ICO?
All the people who will get their coins for free will dump them on those who spent their money in the ICO.
I really believe they are not really generous with the people who invest into their business.
starsoul

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:06:03 AM

I am wondering whether it's worth investing in the ICO when the distribution will be small compared to the total amount of coins that will be distributed freely on mobile apps afterward.
21 billion in all and how many given to those who have invested 11 millions $ in the ICO?
All the people who will get their coins for free will dump them on those who spent their money in the ICO.
I really believe they are not really generous with the people who invest into their business.

for me personally this is a long term hold, i could not really care less as to what happens regarding any dumps and when it is first listed on any exchanges. i invested in the 'bigger picture', the potential of this extremely exciting venture and original project that holds great promise in the months and years to come.
Amalgamus

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:12:21 AM
Last edit: October 11, 2017, 12:32:49 AM by Amalgamus

You guys make me  laugh....   the supply is   too  big... where  is the revenue  of  mining   a coin that will not skyroket (x10, x 100, x1000)?

My opinion

Only 6 Billion are being sold in the crowdsale. The other 15 Billion will be mined over years. Any unsold coins are going back in to be mined as well.

The amount of coins is large on purpose and the price in the tokensale reflects that, so all the large suppy is doing, is moving the decimal point over two spots, as compared to Bitcoins 21 million. This was done so that ETN has more of a real world feel to it. So a pizza would be 12.99 ETN as opposed to .00332 BTC.

Its just a more human number.

The tokens are are still less than a cent with the 40% bonus, so 140 ETN for $1.

This is a steal when you look at who the dev is, the App already made, "First mover" advantage to successful, safe (for your phone) mining, and the plan they have.

I would read over the Overview Whitepaper or even the Technical Whitepaper if you like, and watch this interview with the dev Richard Ells

https://youtu.be/JZ8UfHG5vVw

So if I understand well, may be less than 2 billion coins will be given to the early investors and you will give some 4 billion more freely to add to the 15 billion that will be dumped on the early investors.
It's not a nice way to reward your only true investors. Best way would have been to share the coins with those early investors or burn them.
2 billion coins will be bought and 19 billion given for free. I would feel cheated if I had invested in this ICO even though the price would go up by 10, because they don't show much respect to the people backing them.
jcarl987

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:34:57 AM

You guys make me  laugh....   the supply is   too  big... where  is the revenue  of  mining   a coin that will not skyroket (x10, x 100, x1000)?

My opinion

Only 6 Billion are being sold in the crowdsale. The other 15 Billion will be mined over years. Any unsold coins are going back in to be mined as well.

The amount of coins is large on purpose and the price in the tokensale reflects that, so all the large suppy is doing, is moving the decimal point over two spots, as compared to Bitcoins 21 million. This was done so that ETN has more of a real world feel to it. So a pizza would be 12.99 ETN as opposed to .00332 BTC.

The tokens are are still less than a cent with the 40% bonus, so 140 ETN for $1.

This is a steal when you look at who the dev is, the App already made, "First mover" advantage to successful, safe (for your phone) mining, and the plan they have.

I would read over the Overview Whitepaper or even the Technical Whitepaper if you like, and watch this interview with the dev Richard Ells

So if I understand well, may be less than 2 billion coins will be given to the early investors and you will give some 4 billion more freely to add to the 15 billion that will be dumped on the early investors.
It's not a nice way to reward your only true investors. Best way would have been to share the coins with those early investors or burn them.
2 billion coins will be bought and 19 billion given for free. I would feel cheated if I had invested in this ICO even though the price would go up by 10, because they don't show much respect to the people backing them.

As an early investor, adding to the mining pool would be my preference if we had been given a choice. It's going to take years for them to actually be mined.

Amalgamus

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:43:08 AM

My opinion

As an early investor, adding to the mining pool would be my preference if we had been given a choice. It's going to take years for them to actually be mined.
Yes, you may be right but they should give some numbers so we could figure out. Also giving all the unsold tokens freely to miners puts more pressure on those who invested into the project. For instance, if 1 billion coins are mined in a year that will be like a very high inflation rate for the first investors.
starsoul

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:47:29 AM

ICO finished already or no? They raised funds more than mounth already. When will be exchanges?

Sale still running until 31st October 2017.

Total raised so far:

BTC RAISED   1355.39421189

ETH RAISED   16285.35509006
BlackWidow

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:57:07 AM

My opinion

Yes, you may be right but they should give some numbers so we could figure out. Also giving all the unsold tokens freely to miners puts more pressure on those who invested into the project. For instance, if 1 billion coins are mined in a year that will be like a very high inflation rate for the first investors.

Than stay out of the ICO, and MORE IMPORTANTLY OUT OF OUR THREAD with your weak ass attempts at FUD.

I would expect higher level deception coming from a Supernet Supporter. Talk about losers. After that,  I take it all back. You couldnt see a real project if it hit you in the face
Raven22

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:23:32 AM

My opinion

It sure is interesting that the reasons you stay away, are the reasons I got into the ICO. I guess ita different strokes for different folks. I do wonder you true intentions when you keep on posting over and over the same point in the ICO you dont want to do anything with???
Amalgamus

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:34:16 AM

My opinion

Than stay out of the ICO, and MORE IMPORTANTLY OUT OF OUR THREAD with your weak ass attempts at FUD.

I would expect higher level deception coming from a Supernet Supporter. Talk about losers. After that,  I take it all back. You couldnt see a real project if it hit you in the face
I talk and go wherever I want.  In fact, I just came across this ICO by following a twitter link and found this project interesting and was going to invest a few bitcoins in this.
But after doing the maths and seeing how poor the reward was for the early backers I expressed my opinion which seems to be touching a sensitive spot in you. Thanks for your kind words, I won't come again in your thread as I would rather stay away from people like you who take pleasure by insulting others.
contraband

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:50:28 AM

My opinion

I talk and go wherever I want.  In fact, I just came across this ICO by following a twitter link and found this project interesting and was going to invest a few bitcoins in this.
But after doing the maths and seeing how poor the reward was for the early backers I expressed my opinion which seems to be touching a sensitive spot in you. Thanks for your kind words, I won't come again in your thread as I would rather stay away from people like you who take pleasure by insulting others.

Well, for one please dont take Blackwidow as a representation of ETN community overall. He doesnt always play well with others.

Im trying to follow you. You are concerned about the unsold coins going back into mining, and this causing a "poor reward" for early investors?

Im having a hard time understanding how you got there?

Have you read the whitepaper? Watched the dev videos? Or maybe you could break down the math that brought you to this conculsion?

Thanks
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 287 »
  Print  

Jump to: