Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:26:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 [222] 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 ... 325 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration  (Read 262697 times)
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:50:46 AM

how to get started in the DAO movement,
how, where to get a tokens?

thank you

Hello,

you can either buy them in Etherdelta
or wait for the Bounties to start, here is the link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2329753

Why is it complicated, Etherdeta? In much effort I tried but cannot succeed to buy token

Is not such friendly exchange but at least i can tell you for sure that etherdelta is the only true decentralize exchange .
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lipe490

Activity: 602
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:12:15 AM

You and all the other air drop participants got a hell of a deal. One way or another everything will work out. Despite the downtrend the fundamentals have not changed with The movement. Even when it is not the best of time price wise the team or the responsible for this project are still building value. Their work doesn't stop. All it means is when the fruits of their labors are realized by investors outside of the community, The Movement is going to rise like all the great cryptos.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 10:24:10 AM

Has anything been developed for this token to be used for ? I also have picked up using etherdelta though nothing available openly but based on possible guess I jumped on this to see what happens. The distribution was done after few months and what was done in all this time this is my actual question if someone can point out at something useful to understand the concept in its true senses.

Not yet i think as soon we get more people on board with the bounty we can start to develop what we need to support the Movement
AdobeWriter

Activity: 359
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:38:11 AM

Has anything been developed for this token to be used for ? I also have picked up using etherdelta though nothing available openly but based on possible guess I jumped on this to see what happens. The distribution was done after few months and what was done in all this time this is my actual question if someone can point out at something useful to understand the concept in its true senses.

Not yet i think as soon we get more people on board with the bounty we can start to develop what we need to support the Movement

The VR Greenpoint is being built as far as we know and for certain reasons we can't see what it will be like at this moment, but that's something that the dev/dev team is working on. It's not something we should be worrying about at this time, since as far as I remember The Movement has already bought a large piece of "land" there and it's not necessary for the community to do anything more in that direction. I suppose the dev will build the foundation(not exactly sure how things work there) and then we'll come in as a community and develop the place by giving it its face. This community will basically live there as far as I know. This doesn't mean that there won't be BTT presence by The Movement, but the majority of discussions and decision taking will probably take place in the Greenpoint.

You can read about this in the whitepaper, but for now the priority is launching the bounty program. We will likely start seeing VR progress after the bounty program is up and running, can't say at what time.
Drokzid

Activity: 930
Merit: 257

HAIL THE KING!

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 12:01:07 PM

If someone in here is interested to help me out in moderating the DAO Telegram channel just get in touch with me via Telegram: @Drokzid.

This way we could block spammers more efficient. Thanks.

BTC IS KING!
fonship

Activity: 893
Merit: 135

Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 05:28:37 PM

I just want to put this out there as I do not want to see this fledgling community fracture before it has even gained the momentum I believe it can have. I'm my real life, I serve as an operations manager and am for the most part, very metric and performance driven. My hope is to see The Movement grow and to evolve into something amazing, organically. I think though, in the beginning, we will need to facilitate it's "Culture" and define what that will look like.

There seems to be some disagreement as to what is important to the development of The Movement, which is to be expected when you have a decentralized organization like this.  Technically, there isn't a leader. So expanding on my previous post, I'd like purpose the following:

Voting Platform-  The Movement needs an effective way to gauge the communities thoughts in reference to a purposed path.  Projects that will affect the entire community need an outlet for approval. A voting system for community submissions is necessary to allow The Movement to grow.

Forum- This thread is great, but as The Movement grows it will be hard to manage the progress of projects. Communication will be crucial during the planning and execution of these projects.

Website- When the buzz of The Movement reaches the masses, we need a portal for them to be introduced to the project.  Understanding what this is is the best way to get buy-in from the public. 

Action Items- A simple overview of what is being done and who is doing it as well as upcoming projects.  I've never been one to re-invent the wheel and I think there are some very talented people here that have ideas for The Movement. I just think that if we are all acting as individuals, the project will take more time than necessary.  Giving the community the ability to interact and work together will become very important moving forward as this grows.

I understand the bounty program is starting soon, which is very exciting and will possibly alleviate a lot of these from my list. But does anyone want to volunteer for any of these?  Personally,  I am more than willing to pay hosting fees or help purchase domains if needed. Anything really, I'm just not terribly good at writing code.

Regardless, we are all masters of our own destiny and right now, we have an amazing opportunity to help create something that is possibly the foundation for something completely NEW. To me, that is exciting and worth working towards.

And please, tell me to shut the fuck up if I am overstepping my bounds or there's something I am not seeing.

i totally approve this Smiley

thumbs up for the ideas Smiley
Agree with everything! Please start some organized way to allocate work to each other to grow this project.
I do not expect and assume for people who started this project to do everything, we all own now and we should step up to decide the further direction and movement for this.

I agree with this. First we need a way to vote.

Meanwhile, MVT is now on blockfolio. I have also sent them the logo to update the image in the app.

Thank you for adding into blockfolio, price is showing impact of it, still long way to go.

selling sushistake.com, send offers
fonship

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 05:29:43 PM

Also, when we can add it to coinmarketcap?
any eligibility conditions or we just need to submit?

lovenlifelarge

Activity: 676
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:54:43 PM

I think it will add automatically once it reaches 10k$ mark Volume per day. Other than that, I do not know. Since it was officially listed in ED, once they published their website, movement will soar high.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀                ▀▀██▄
▄██▀                      ▀██▄
██▀                          ▀██
██▀                            ▀██
██▀    ███████        ███████    ▀██
▄██   ██████████████  ██████████   ██▄
██     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄███████▄▄     ██
██     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███████▀▀▀     ██
██         ███████  ███████         ██
██         ▀██████████████▀         ██
▀██         ▀████████████▀         ██▀
██▄         ████████████         ▄██
██▄         ██████████         ▄██
██▄                          ▄██
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀██▄▄                ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄      ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
    ███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
    ████████████████████▄
██                ████▄
██                ██████▄
██                ████████▄
██                ██████████▄
██                ████████████
██                ██        ██
██                ████████████
██                ██        ██
██████████████████████████████
██                          ██
fonship

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 06:46:57 PM

I think it will add automatically once it reaches 10k$ mark Volume per day. Other than that, I do not know. Since it was officially listed in ED, once they published their website, movement will soar high.

Is there any work going on website?

cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 06:58:38 PM

The VR Greenpoint is being built as far as we know and for certain reasons we can't see what it will be like at this moment, but that's something that the dev/dev team is working on. It's not something we should be worrying about at this time, since as far as I remember The Movement has already bought a large piece of "land" there and it's not necessary for the community to do anything more in that direction. I suppose the dev will build the foundation(not exactly sure how things work there) and then we'll come in as a community and develop the place by giving it its face. This community will basically live there as far as I know. This doesn't mean that there won't be BTT presence by The Movement, but the majority of discussions and decision taking will probably take place in the Greenpoint.

You can read about this in the whitepaper, but for now the priority is launching the bounty program. We will likely start seeing VR progress after the bounty program is up and running, can't say at what time.

Once the initial Decentraland auction event is over, I think the size of our community space will be locked in ---> I haven't opted in yet because I'm still strategizing but I'm going to be purchasing a minimum of 10 parcels (33m x 33m) in the Greenpoint district to build a shop that supports MVT, or something.  The more property we have to work with, the greater our options and future potential.  What's slowing me down is that I am not sure of how our district will be governed ---> that's something we need to have a caucus to negotiate.
goodcupoftea

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 07:50:45 PM

I am joining Chinese Community of The Movement

Smiley
AlloM

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:07:48 PM

Smiley

This is not Chinese community you should read carefully all the posts in which language that is. This is main discussion thread and all posts in English.
Universidad

Activity: 47

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:14:11 PM

Once the initial Decentraland auction event is over, I think the size of our community space will be locked in ---> I haven't opted in yet because I'm still strategizing but I'm going to be purchasing a minimum of 10 parcels (33m x 33m) in the Greenpoint district to build a shop that supports MVT, or something.  The more property we have to work with, the greater our options and future potential.  What's slowing me down is that I am not sure of how our district will be governed ---> that's something we need to have a caucus to negotiate.

Hiiii! Cjmoles, cheers for your input mate,I'm also thinking about getting Land @ Greenpoint for everybody, as well as me, myself and I, but haven't contributed any yet, like you. But I will, I'm just not so sure how it works exactly in terms of future control. But I figure it will be decentralized.
Dropper/MovementAI, so can we have our own parts of land to govern, how will it be managed? My understanding is that as a truly decentralized organization we have the strength to decide, you won't dictate . I secured some MvT from the exchange and I also have MANA of which I wanna use some, then again use some in other parts of the decentral lands, and finally of which I'll also hold some for the longterm future. MvT too Smiley I'm getting more because it's so cheap thanks to those who sell. I want to thank the ones who trade it, it's really important for better and better distribution: thousands, tens of thousands of people should have a stake and join the dance! Please make a post (the sooner the better actually) to go into some more detail about this.
I'm hyped to be an early adopter of the VR + blockchain + social synergy movement and I understand that The Movement is hoping to and designed to be a pioneering project in that exiting new field.
Of the 108 parcels that I see on the Terraform site, how many have you as the project's creators secured for us?
The Whitepaper states 50 LAND.  I think you got even more. It would be very interesting for me to know how much is from MovementAI and how much is from community participants.
Looking forward to everything!
Let's trip and make friends Smiley! This is our journey. Let it be mysterious and adventurous. Smiley! Finally I found a project early that I see as promising and that I can contribute to.
Thanks again everyone who's involved and expect me to post every once in a while
Awaiting more details and good stuff from Dropper to come to us
BTW I kinda dislike to call them Dropper as this is the bot? Anybody knows what's their name or names?
Oh most turned out to be longer than I thought Grin
P.S. please sell/distribute some more MVT guys, there are others who also wanna have it
goodcupoftea

Activity: 18

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 10:19:40 PM

Smiley

This is not Chinese community you should read carefully all the posts in which language that is. This is main discussion thread and all posts in English.
I know friend I came here to post it for all member。:)

I have another question

0x3D46454212c61ECb7b31248047Fa033120B88668

You may also use one of our ENS domain names:

themovement.eth
movementdao.eth

What are this domains? How to use?
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:23:37 AM

It is listed on etherdelta  since last week, price is raising little bit since last week, the project is quite new, I did buy some last week for good price but price still very low
Good time to accumulate some more before it is getting listed officialy on Etherdelta or Coinmarketcap in my opinion.

always the best to accumulate before coinmarketcap

A listing on coinmarketcap doesn't change anything especially since there are thousands of coins by now. DAO needs to be better than others in terms of development.

well it spreads awareness. a lot of people search for new coins there

That was true for quite some time in the past but not so much anymore. Consider how many coins there are today. I doubt a lot of people will check coins listed on rank 100+. Some will, but it won't be too many I suppose. Still can't hurt of course to be listed there.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:59:11 AM

It is listed on etherdelta  since last week, price is raising little bit since last week, the project is quite new, I did buy some last week for good price but price still very low
Good time to accumulate some more before it is getting listed officialy on Etherdelta or Coinmarketcap in my opinion.

A listing on coinmarketcap doesn't change anything especially since there are thousands of coins by now. DAO needs to be better than others in terms of development.

That was true for quite some time in the past but not so much anymore. Consider how many coins there are today. I doubt a lot of people will check coins listed on rank 100+. Some will, but it won't be too many I suppose. Still can't hurt of course to be listed there.

I can tell you it does, coinmarketcap.com is one of the first go get to site to find projects, especially whales looking to pump some low cap projects
Piggy

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 04:19:14 AM

I can tell you it does, coinmarketcap.com is one of the first go get to site to find projects, especially whales looking to pump some low cap projects

At this stage we just need people intrested in being part of the project. All the price, exchange discussion etc is not what we should focus on now.
collac

Activity: 175
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:57:07 AM

can someone make a video tutorial for trading at ED...

"You just keep pushing.You just just keep pushing. I made every mistake that could be made. But I just kept pushing" R. Descartes
OneUnderBridge

Activity: 368
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 05:50:46 AM
Last edit: November 16, 2017, 06:03:15 AM by OneUnderBridge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sprYsjf0euA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kx-sCuQzODw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DD7uzuXmqco

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gb34BYTg5F8

Search: "youtube how to use etherdelta"

The list is endless but be careful because it's a decentralized platform and there is no real support other than the community. It's different and it has bugs so start with small amounts until you get the hang of it. You will be personally paying the gas fees for all the contract calls (cheaper than exchange fees though) so if you make a mistake you're still paying for it.

It is listed on etherdelta  since last week, price is raising little bit since last week, the project is quite new, I did buy some last week for good price but price still very low

At this stage we just need people intrested in being part of the project. All the price, exchange discussion etc is not what we should focus on now.

I agree, Piggy, the price isn't significant because we've only just begun. The network's value will increase organically as we expand. It would be nice if we could conduct census and create a directory of all the skills we have available to us within the community and then organize some form of community project. We have the power, we just need to focus it. Once we have an idea of our skill base, we could concentrate our energies on those things we can actually accomplish and recruit those skills into the community for which we are lacking. I think right now we are in an organization phase, right? We have the power of the community behind us; it just needs to be focused into a direction that benefits the movement.

▐█▌
                   ███
                  █████
                ▄███████▄
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████████████████████▀
      ██████████████ ██████████████
      ▐████████████   ████████████▌
       ███████████     ███████████
      ▐██████████       ██████████▌
      █████████▀         ▀█████████
    ▄████████▀             ▀████████▄
  ▄███████▀▀                 ▀▀███████▄
▄█████▀▀                         ▀▀█████▄
Trade  Whitepaper  Bounties    ▬▬▬▬▬
..Connect and Create..
                ▄▄████▄▄
               ██████████
              ████████████
              ████████████
      █████   ████████████   █████
     ███████  ████████████  ███████
     ███████   ██████████   ███████
     ███████    ████████    ███████
      ██████    ████████    ██████
      █████▀   ██████████   ▀█████
   ▄▄██▀▀    ██████████████    ▀▀█▄▄
 █████  ████████████████████████  █████
█████  ██████████████████████████  █████
       ██████████████████████████

The Movement
Unstoppable Organization
                  ▐█▌
                   ███
                  █████
                ▄███████▄
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████████████████████▀
      ██████████████ ██████████████
      ▐████████████   ████████████▌
       ███████████     ███████████
      ▐██████████       ██████████▌
      █████████▀         ▀█████████
    ▄████████▀             ▀████████▄
  ▄███████▀▀                 ▀▀███████▄
▄█████▀▀                         ▀▀█████▄      
Trade  Whitepaper  Bounties    ▬▬▬
Connect and Create
⌠                  ▄▄████▄▄
               ██████████
              ████████████
              ████████████
      █████   ████████████   █████
     ███████   ██████████   ███████
     ███████    ████████    ███████
      ██████    ████████    ██████
      █████▀   ██████████   ▀█████
   ▄▄██▀▀    ██████████████    ▀▀█▄▄
 █████  ████████████████████████  █████
█████  ██████████████████████████  █████
Piggy

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 06:21:56 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sprYsjf0euA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kx-sCuQzODw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DD7uzuXmqco

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gb34BYTg5F8

Search: "youtube how to use etherdelta"

The list is endless but be careful because it's a decentralized platform and there is no real support other than the community. It's different and it has bugs so start with small amounts until you get the hang of it. You will be personally paying the gas fees for all the contract calls (cheaper than exchange fees though) so if you make a mistake you're still paying for it.

It is listed on etherdelta  since last week, price is raising little bit since last week, the project is quite new, I did buy some last week for good price but price still very low

I agree, Piggy, the price isn't significant because we've only just begun. The network's value will increase organically as we expand. It would be nice if we could conduct census and create a directory of all the skills we have available to us within the community and then organize some form of community project. We have the power, we just need to focus it. Once we have an idea of our skill base, we could concentrate our energies on those things we can actually accomplish and recruit those skills into the community for which we are lacking. I think right now we are in an organization phase, right? We have the power of the community behind us; it just needs to be focused into a direction that benefits the movement.

Yes this would be quite helpful indeed. Good idea.
Pages: « 1 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 [222] 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 ... 325 »
  Print  

Jump to: