Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:42:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 [277] 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration  (Read 262697 times)
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 08:51:57 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2018, 12:24:45 PM by Piggy
Merited by levyashin (10), Jack Liver (2), gumshed (2), exus (2), Roman_P (1)

Voting Page(progress update)

I did some work with the base voting contract(Everything is work in progress) Dropper provided:
  • you can add a link with the descritpion of the vote and choices.
  • ability to limit the vote to the MVT token holders if needed, you can actually specify how many MVT token you need to have in your wallet to vote.

Here is the contract:
https://github.com/AlbertoIT/Voting-DApp-DAO/blob/master/MovementVoting.sol

This could be an example to describe what the vote is about (the link will be retrievable from the smart contract and visible on the web page):
https://albertoit.github.io/Voting-DApp-DAO-master/VoteDescriptinoTest.txt

I also made a user interface, to test the smart contract, this will also allow you deploy the contract to vote on something( which is not finalized yet).

Here is the user interface you can use to vote, note you can pass on the url the address of the smart contract (MovementVoting.sol) you deployed
https://albertoit.github.io/Voting-DApp-DAO-master/MVTvote.html?sc=0x25833773dd5ebf3f0c6cca41054ae92fe6a6aadd

Everything you see it's work in progress but, you should be able to vote right now (the smart contract is deployed on the Ropsten test network), here is some instructions:

Please give it a try.

If you have suggestions or feedbacks let me know.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:33:53 AM

what i still would like to know is how the creators of mana are connected with dropper. does anybody have some information about this?

I got something better than plain disclosure of their relationship with Mr. Dropper. Here is it, stomach-churning truth delivered to u from the outer corners of their outrageous mind. They run nextexchange. Which clarifies why they list the token now. Because they themselves list their clown token.

This is the most ridiculous thing I've read all week. Why not providing proof?

Because of course there is no proof, since this is a totally ridiculous claim. Some people out there has just some imagination and they use it in the wrong way ending up confusing it with reality.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
DarkTrollCoin

Activity: 226
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 05:39:16 PM

I did some work with the base voting contract(Everything is work in progress) Dropper provided:
  • ability to limit the vote to the MVT token holders if needed, you can actually specify how many MVT token you need to have in your wallet to vote.

Here is the contract:

This could be an example to describe what the vote is about (the link will be retrievable from the smart contract and visible on the web page):

I also made a user interface, to test the smart contract, this will also allow you deploy the contract to vote on something( which is not finalized yet).

Here is the user interface you can use to vote, note you can pass on the url the address of the smart contract (MovementVoting.sol) you deployed
https://albertoit.github.io/Voting-DApp-DAO-master/MVTvote.html?sc=0x25833773dd5ebf3f0c6cca41054ae92fe6a6aadd

Everything you see it's work in progress but, you should be able to vote right now (the smart contract is deployed on the Ropsten test network), here is some instructions:

Please give it a try.

This is utterly cool !
I know you have been thinking of that voting system since a long time and i did some research on it too. Awesome job!
It's the first steps toward DAO governance, that will allow us so much things in the future!

Thanks for you good work! I would have merited this if i had smerit left.

The Movement  🌱  Unstoppable Organization
▂▃▅▆ ⌠  Connect and Create  |  Join the movement  ⌡ ▆▅▃▂
Trade  Whitepaper  Bounties  Github  Twitter  Reddit  Telegram  Blog
gumshed

Activity: 233
Merit: 178

The future is almost here.

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 05:49:56 PM

Here is the contract:

Please give it a try.

This is utterly cool !
I know you have been thinking of that voting system since a long time and i did some research on it too. Awesome job!
It's the first steps toward DAO governance, that will allow us so much things in the future!

This is definitely cool for sure. The interface was user-friendly and very well done. Great job and thank you!

Universidad

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:18:18 AM

Hey Piggy, nice one!! I tested it with a vote for gumshed's proposal (social change engine) #11  & it worked fine! Cool
Neversettle

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:23:24 PM

Here is the contract:

Please give it a try.

This is utterly cool !

This is definitely cool for sure. The interface was user-friendly and very well done. Great job and thank you!

really cool thing. thanks for sharing. I really love the development. In my opinion, this really should be shared on a higher level.

Piggy

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 06:41:38 AM
Merited by frozenking (2)

Thank you, i'll be working a bit more on this to wrap things up and then move on to the proposal Gumshed made, trying to understand how could be implemented.
I will need to check back with some dev in Decentraland what exactly are going to be the plan in terms of interaction with their smart contracts.
frozenking

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

The first solution in the World for cardiovascular

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:35:59 AM

Thank you, i'll be working a bit more on this to wrap things up and then move on to the proposal Gumshed made, trying to understand how could be implemented.
I will need to check back with some dev in Decentraland what exactly are going to be the plan in terms of interaction with their smart contracts.

yeap, thanks buddy for working so much,i gave a little bit of merit, atleast i can give you my thanks that kind of way.
didnt saw nowhere such enthusiasts like you, if in cryptoworld would be more people like, it would became greater, thanks for your work!

FARASHA███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SOLUTION FOR
CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES
FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM
MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     REDDIT
AI + DEEP LEARNING
█▀▀

█▄▄
JOIN WHITELIST
▀▀█

▄▄█
Piggy

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 08:40:34 AM

yeap, thanks buddy for working so much,i gave a little bit of merit, atleast i can give you my thanks that kind of way.
didnt saw nowhere such enthusiasts like you, if in cryptoworld would be more people like, it would became greater, thanks for your work!

Appreciated thank you  Wink
Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:25:07 AM

Appreciated thank you  Wink

is there any kind of list with things to support the project?
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:28:36 AM

We will see return of interest in this project with the listing on exchange. It will be in holders own interest to participate in voting process to support best and full of potential proposals. Successful proposals will put impact on the value of MVT automatically. This is a chain where things are related on one another to produce results. We still have to wait for all this happening.
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 11:01:18 AM

We will see return of interest in this project with the listing on exchange. It will be in holders own interest to participate in voting process to support best and full of potential proposals. Successful proposals will put impact on the value of MVT automatically. This is a chain where things are related on one another to produce results. We still have to wait for all this happening.

All holders if MVT will benefit the long term growth of the.Movement.

Anyone knows when Next.Exchange will starts its operations?

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 12:41:24 PM

Now they have been in the final step of development and if all goes well  in April  they will soon announce the exact date  to the public launch
pro100j

Activity: 980
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:25:35 AM

as i knwo know there running beta version for a month, since 14th of february, you can check how this exchange will look, here is the link with some photos
https://xd.adobe.com/view/97b6afe4-f776-4abe-88a3-06a834d3d667/screen/35eb8e14-e977-4384-9d96-47b43313d400/Wallet
zhugy78

Activity: 304
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:07:50 AM

I look at your information carefully. Their movement looks very practical. I personally think it may be a good investment!
OneUnderBridge

Activity: 368
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 05:40:50 PM

Just checking in here. I am experimenting with some solidity contracts on the side while waiting for Decentraland to release the tools for the big build. I am also working with parallel AR/VR projects in anticipation for possible integrations into Greenpoint (top secret ideas on other related fronts developing quickly). The key concept here, in my mind, is that we are all part of a "value building" network and all of our efforts will combine to bring forth something none of us could have accomplished alone, right? I think that what we are about to create is even bigger than our imaginations will allow us to imagine. This is big! It's all about the community; the community is where the value lies, not the exchanges.

▐█▌
                   ███
                  █████
                ▄███████▄
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████████████████████▀
      ██████████████ ██████████████
      ▐████████████   ████████████▌
       ███████████     ███████████
      ▐██████████       ██████████▌
      █████████▀         ▀█████████
    ▄████████▀             ▀████████▄
  ▄███████▀▀                 ▀▀███████▄
▄█████▀▀                         ▀▀█████▄
Trade  Whitepaper  Bounties    ▬▬▬▬▬
..Connect and Create..
                ▄▄████▄▄
               ██████████
              ████████████
              ████████████
      █████   ████████████   █████
     ███████  ████████████  ███████
     ███████   ██████████   ███████
     ███████    ████████    ███████
      ██████    ████████    ██████
      █████▀   ██████████   ▀█████
   ▄▄██▀▀    ██████████████    ▀▀█▄▄
 █████  ████████████████████████  █████
█████  ██████████████████████████  █████
       ██████████████████████████

The Movement
Unstoppable Organization
                  ▐█▌
                   ███
                  █████
                ▄███████▄
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████████████████████▀
      ██████████████ ██████████████
      ▐████████████   ████████████▌
       ███████████     ███████████
      ▐██████████       ██████████▌
      █████████▀         ▀█████████
    ▄████████▀             ▀████████▄
  ▄███████▀▀                 ▀▀███████▄
▄█████▀▀                         ▀▀█████▄      
Trade  Whitepaper  Bounties    ▬▬▬
Connect and Create
⌠                  ▄▄████▄▄
               ██████████
              ████████████
              ████████████
      █████   ████████████   █████
     ███████   ██████████   ███████
     ███████    ████████    ███████
      ██████    ████████    ██████
      █████▀   ██████████   ▀█████
   ▄▄██▀▀    ██████████████    ▀▀█▄▄
 █████  ████████████████████████  █████
█████  ██████████████████████████  █████
Piggy

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 07:12:32 PM

Always good that people are getting busy creating real value, keep us updated. I believe will not take that long before Decentraland will open up Smiley
DarkTrollCoin

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 07:48:41 PM

Hello all!!

Long time since my last post so here i am sharing a few thoughts with you all!

I was thinking about social interactions within decentraland and for greenpoint and was asking myself :

- As a new borderless world is creating, new possibilities are arising, letting freedom fully express in that space. In fact, this is like the birth of a new country, instead this time this is a world. So shouldn't his creators be writing some sort of constitution or something like that? Defining this freedom space and it's limits? Or should we push the experiment to letting freedom happening, knowing that there will be some abuses...

This makes me continue on the next topic :

- If some rules are set, who will apply those rules and how are we going to set all of this system? (some members already gave the start of an answer by submitting issues.) Is it the job of official admins of decentraland or is it the movement's job?? some jobs could even be created "ingame" for community members: ie barkeeper, policeman or whatever...
Some local communities might also be required for helping and applying rules in a largest number of languages possible?

I know i'm full of  Huh Huh Huh but this is the way to get answers  Wink

Have fun in the meantime and don't forget :
Connect & Create!

DarkTrollCoin

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 07:55:32 PM

So shouldn't his creators be writing some sort of constitution or something like that? Defining this freedom space and it's limits?

Sorry for autoquote!
I guess Whitepaper is part of the answer  Grin but still... Smiley

fonship

Activity: 893
Merit: 135

Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 08:11:56 PM

Hello all!!

Long time since my last post so here i am sharing a few thoughts with you all!

I was thinking about social interactions within decentraland and for greenpoint and was asking myself :

- As a new borderless world is creating, new possibilities are arising, letting freedom fully express in that space. In fact, this is like the birth of a new country, instead this time this is a world. So shouldn't his creators be writing some sort of constitution or something like that? Defining this freedom space and it's limits? Or should we push the experiment to letting freedom happening, knowing that there will be some abuses...

This makes me continue on the next topic :

- If some rules are set, who will apply those rules and how are we going to set all of this system? (some members already gave the start of an answer by submitting issues.) Is it the job of official admins of decentraland or is it the movement's job?? some jobs could even be created "ingame" for community members: ie barkeeper, policeman or whatever...
Some local communities might also be required for helping and applying rules in a largest number of languages possible?

I know i'm full of  Huh Huh Huh but this is the way to get answers  Wink

Have fun in the meantime and don't forget :
Connect & Create!

Considering rules by decentraland rules as mother Earth rules. And we should have our own rules to govern Greenpoint, but may be each rule set should go through voting from current token holders, same voting system can be used which someone is making.
Than that whole thing can take shape of constitution.
Then we should have rules for constitution amendments etc. for ongoing purposes.

selling sushistake.com, send offers
Pages: « 1 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 [277] 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 »
  Print  

Jump to: