Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:10:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: it is possible fiat currency will crashed?  (Read 8744 times)
salihno71

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:27:40 PM

I heard Robert Kyosaki is talking about the crashed of FIAT CURRENCY? when this thing will happen? how are we going to respond?

There is such a thing as hyperinflation https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperinflation which basically devalues your fiat really quick. This would be most likely the closest to the crash of the certain currency.
Gabz999

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:37:48 PM

I heard Robert Kyosaki is talking about the crashed of FIAT CURRENCY? when this thing will happen? how are we going to respond?
Its a lie! How can fiat crashed ? When all of the people is using fiat currency. There is no really reason to crashed fiats, we are in the new world now but fiat will never change and the use of it. Maybe the physical appearance of it will change but it will not crashed and not be ou of evry economy of country.
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:17:58 PM

Fiat currency has been invented without bitcoins and everyone is using their own currency as the source of their living. Not everyone is capable of earning bitcoins since it requires a computer and internet, So the probability of fiat currency to be crashed is so impossible.
I am totally agree with you because fiat currency is not a crypto currency. In any country, government make fiat currency for progress of development and people use it for living. It is not an internet connection based currency. So i think it is not possible to crash.
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:46:53 PM

I think fiat currency will not crashed. We all know that the cryptocurrency is becoming more popular than before but I think the popularity is not yet enough to beat the fiat currency.
Even when it gets extremely popular enough, we cannot still say if that would really be of much effect to fiat. We are in a world where when a works for one particular person, it may not work for the other. We have accepted it today because we believe in the freedom and future it has come to give us as users, not everyone will and not everyone will even have access to that information.

I can guarantee you that in the next 100 years, some people in some countries won't still know about bitcoin.
bambazamba

Activity: 348

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:36:47 PM

Fiat currency cannot crash easily, but fiat currency may get extinct in the coming future. Every country is trying to publicize cards and online transaction, in short one can easily see that government itself wants to eradicate fiat currency and introduce their own virtual currency. fiat currency will be replaced in the coming years by some sort of virtual currency but that virtual currency being Bitcoin is still hard to say.
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:44:08 PM

Every single monetary fiat system is destined to fail - sooner or later there will be a crisis, we just need to wait for the breaking point.
We can't live on credit indefinitely - but the bigger the bubble of fiat currency the longer it can last.
In the past we had many 'leading' currencies - for example, pound sterling was the primary reserve currency of much of the world in the 19th century and the first half of the 20th century.
Pound no longer is regarded as leading currency - but it is still far from the crash.
rey.fudz15

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:48:35 PM

Of course it is really possible but not because of crypto currency, in any way all day fiat is stable and regulated by its government but there are circumstances that they cannot be controlled just like in a hyperinflationary economy.

tobs

Activity: 282

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:53:41 PM

I'm actually wondering what would happen to the crypto market in such case? For fiat to fall there would need to be some global economical disaster or at least something considerable happening in the United States as USD influences the whole world market. We've had these two big market crashes in the history so it can happen again. In such case, there is a high probability that people maybe look for safety in the cryptocurrencies. Also with usd collapsing bitcoin would be then worth almost instantly 10 times before crash price. Does that mean that cryptocurrencies are in a way global market independent? I mean, there may be some crypto crashes, but it happens with no correlation to the regular mainstream markets.
Rotsor

Activity: 309
Merit: 102

Presale is live!

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:53:47 PM

It is definitely possible for FIAT currency to crash. Especially because it is so easily created. That means it can so easily be destroyed, and so it is. Paper money can be double spent and that is what the Federal Reserve does and they call it quantitative easing, or fractional reserve banking. This poses a systemic risk and so BTC came about to provide an alternative to the dying FIAT money.

StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:10:42 PM

No fiat currency cannot get crashed at the expense of any cryptocurrency.It can happen in the future than government can apply digital currency in place of fiat currency.But everyone cannot use the cryotocurrencies in today's date.Many people are still illiterate and do not even have accessibility to internet.Digital currency adaptation can happen in the developed countries but not in the developing and underdeveloped countries as basic mode of living is fiat currency or paper money there.Fiat money is accepted all over the world without any hesitation unlike the cryptocurrencies which are not even legalised.
Yes, the future of bitcoin looks brighter than the present situation. As the time spends by, more and more people will start to invest in bitcoin, which will increase its importance and will make its price very high. With the time bitcoin will be legalized by the maximum countries of the world as for now it is only accepted by a few of countries in the world, thus its importance will increase with the passage of time and its future will become more and more brighter.
kingntking

Activity: 98
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:52:42 AM

Not crash but replace, there is a small chance that it will ever be replaced with another form of payment but never in my opinion will be destroyed in itself.
Yes, the paper money can't be replaced totally by the digital currency in any time because there are many processes, in which only paper money can be used and digital money is useless there. Bitcoin can replace paper money in future but upto a specific extent and it importance will continue with the importance of digital money.

Even if people started using bitcoin in daily life, then with it paper money will also play an active role. Both are having their own importance, we can't compare one thing with another by means of its importance.
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:40:54 AM

think fiat money stays in its function and will never be replaced by other currencies, because functionally fiat currency can be used in various circumstances and does not require other access to its transaction usage, whereas some other currency would require other means to be able to use it .
Yes I do agree with you that the fiat currency will be functional if the crypto currency get the hold of the whole market and  all the local purchases will be made by these fiat currencies in the market, so both have their importance in their places.
The thing is that not everyone will adopt the usage of bitcoin and a time will come that bitcoin would become not just an asset but a means of payment and also change some ways we spend. So many people would still prefer to go the fiat way even if they have bitcoins, which obviously would make fiat to still be much in existence.
This thing is sure that after 4 to 5 year crypto will take over the currency seat and people will start using this because they see charm and profit in it and on top of it crypto has ability to grow itself without any work done so there is a better option for people in crypto and they will surely use it and yeah cash has its importance but when there is more beneficial thing here then there is no need to use cash and paper.
streetlight

Activity: 253

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:42:47 PM

It is for sure possible and that is what we are seeing right now actually because more and more people are realizing that FIAT is worthless as it was created by private organizations and is controlled by them so they can create fake debt through inflation that benefits them but it is at the expense of everybody else and this has been happening for so long so it needs to stop.
spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:18:44 PM

Fiat cant be crashed, fiat is the strength of a nation and keep on being controlled and supervised by the government, each country need a fiat and fiat is far more powerful than any crypto currencies
I also think so. What happens to a country or country without money? Crypto lately is very much in demand and many investors choose investments and bitcoin transactions, but in my opinion not as strong as crypto money will replace the fiat, although its function is not much different. fiat is a source of crypto money.
kiloiko

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:19:11 AM

There is such a thing as hyperinflation https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperinflation which basically devalues your fiat really quick. This would be most likely the closest to the crash of the certain currency.
You may be true but that comes with some ambiguities. There are so many people who are thinking of a cashless society. Yes there will be surety that when bitcoin will come as a currency, it will be spreading all over the work and definitely then value of cash will decrease. But bitcoin will not disappear cash from society. It is the need of everyone, else it will take much to me to just go.
henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:46:31 AM

I think there is no such thing that fiat currency could possibly crashed.Maybe if the economy of the country will fall there is a possibility that fiat currency will crashed.
Agreed! There is no point of denying this fact that paper money has its very own importance and still there is a huge number of people who are using paper money and are even unaware of what crypto currency actually is. I am in very much favor of this thing that paper money will remain at its very own place no matter what the conditions and circumstances will. Crypto currency will not have this much effect on paper money.
mifanmuzny

Activity: 294
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:27:29 AM

Now its the matter of time crypto currency will takeover fiat. Unlike fiat counterfeit u cannot cheat using crypto
katarin2030

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:53:58 AM

Fiat money is currency that a government has already declared as legal tender in many countries across the world, so I think it's not possible to get crashed.
Lm2e4

Activity: 248

https://exclusiveplatform.com/

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:10:28 AM

Well maybe it is possible but I can't really say. And if fiat currency totally crashes I guess everything will go even crazier than their reactions on inflation. That can bring a total mess all around. And if it occurs just wish our governments already have a solution so everything remains fine.
Al Amin

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:49:21 AM

Fiat cant be crashed, fiat is the strength of a nation and keep on being controlled and supervised by the government, each country need a fiat and fiat is far more powerful than any crypto currencies
True, I agree with you until whenever fiat will exist even though in time fiat looks lower than crypto money. Fiat will continue to work for those who can not follow a new era with digital money. It is not possible if a government will eliminate 100% fiat and I believe that fiat will remain side by side with cryptocurrency.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: