Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:34:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: it is possible fiat currency will crashed?  (Read 8744 times)
Charot12345

Activity: 257
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:12:15 PM

Fiat currency will not crashed. But when you have to think hard and observe on the things happened nothing is impossible now and anything can happen. Fiat currency will crashed but it will take very long time to happen and it will happen if all people turn to bitcoins or other crypto currency and forget fiat.

finlandais

Activity: 397
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:49:46 PM
Last edit: November 17, 2017, 02:06:19 PM by finlandais

It is not possible.We cannot imagine a country being totally cashless. No doubt crypto currencies like bitcoin will be used for financial transactions in future but they cannot totally replace fiat currency.Small scale  transactions such as transactions in small stores where there is no internet connection are only possible with the help of fiat currency .So i don't think fiat currency will be crashed.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
bololord

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:09:15 PM

I heard Robert Kyosaki is talking about the crashed of FIAT CURRENCY? when this thing will happen? how are we going to respond?
Yes thats why some goberments hate this bitcoin because bitcoin is the the only way to replace bank and fiat money this is the new era of our money so we should need to know this until its early because if you have atleast 1btc maybe someday you'll become rich.
loews

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:18:14 PM

I can't see that fiat currency will be crashed because it is widely used in our country. And aside from that, if we are going to use the crypto-currency then every one should have their smartphones to be used in transactions for which children/kids will be consider to use them too which is not even right. Fiat is too strong to be replace lol
djsugar

Activity: 686
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:22:40 PM

Soon?
No

In distant future?
Might be

Fiat has strong hold on global economic system. It isn't going anywhere atleast for decades to come. We might shift on digital means but the basis will remain fiat and not cryptocurrencies or any other currency system. Even if cryptocurrencies become mainstream in future, they will highly be centralized. Actually economy can't work with decentralized form of currency efficiently unless we come across some better economic model.
PizzaBTC

Activity: 555
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:22:53 AM

think fiat money stays in its function and will never be replaced by other currencies, because functionally fiat currency can be used in various circumstances and does not require other access to its transaction usage, whereas some other currency would require other means to be able to use it .
Yes I do agree with you that the fiat currency will be functional if the crypto currency get the hold of the whole market and  all the local purchases will be made by these fiat currencies in the market, so both have their importance in their places.
The thing is that not everyone will adopt the usage of bitcoin and a time will come that bitcoin would become not just an asset but a means of payment and also change some ways we spend. So many people would still prefer to go the fiat way even if they have bitcoins, which obviously would make fiat to still be much in existence.
This thing is sure that after 4 to 5 year crypto will take over the currency seat and people will start using this because they see charm and profit in it and on top of it crypto has ability to grow itself without any work done so there is a better option for people in crypto and they will surely use it and yeah cash has its importance but when there is more beneficial thing here then there is no need to use cash and paper.
It makes us dubious about the real situation either the fiat currency will completely be destroyed or not sometimes we are on the horns of dilemma that either it will destroy the fiat currency or not. Previous history indicates that their occurred transformation in every field it may happens that fiat currency will be altered in the coming future.
barefield22

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:06:45 AM

I don't think that it can crash. Although, the history demonstrated that all the fiat currencies crashed at some point and they are unstable by nature - they are only backed by the government decision to declare it legal and maintain the illusion of value.
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:58:06 AM

I heard Robert Kyosaki is talking about the crashed of FIAT CURRENCY? when this thing will happen? how are we going to respond?
I think it is impossible not possible because if you could see the situation now, the bitcoin still not yet recognize all over the world or either the country side on which don't have enough knowledge about the development technology. Fiat currency will still exist as an official payment transaction tool of us and it will not be replaced by bitcoin functionality, since not all bitcoin functions can be used for various payment transactions. Like loss of internet or having a brown out, you can't make online transactions payment without this things. So I repeat , Fiat still be used now and further.
katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:05:23 AM

Fiat cant be crashed, fiat is the strength of a nation and keep on being controlled and supervised by the government, each country need a fiat and fiat is far more powerful than any crypto currencies
I also think so. What happens to a country or country without money? Crypto lately is very much in demand and many investors choose investments and bitcoin transactions, but in my opinion not as strong as crypto money will replace the fiat, although its function is not much different. fiat is a source of crypto money.
The country will progress more if it will accept bitcoin because bitcoin give a lot of room to the development and progress and country is not confined to the cash only and crypto is long lasting as compare to the cash money and it give more eases to its user so there should be no offence in using bitcoin as the major coin in region this will attract outsiders to do business in bitcoin’s region to earn it.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:21:57 PM

once in zimbabwe ex rate for US dollar was Z2,6 bln for 1USD. bread cost Z600 mln. would you consider that a crash? i definetely do. that produced extreme poverty and chaos. 
That is definitely a crash and right now, Zimbabwean currency has been dropped for USD since there is no way it can really catch up. It totally got to the point when they started creating a 1 trillion Zimbabwean dollar note. That is how pretty up it has been messed.

Fiats can crash and it all balls down on how the government is really able to manage the economy of the nation. So many countries have or are experiencing financial crisis at the moment and that is due to their financial system being totally messed up.
Agostosmori

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:58:37 AM

Fiat currency crashing happened several times already, Fiat currency are based on the gold reserves that countries has and when they don't have gold that only means that their currency is worthless already but since it is a centralized currency they have their ways to manipulate it.

This is the reason why recession is happening on different countries, the currency that they have is more than the worth of gold in their reserves.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:32:58 AM

It is not possible.We cannot imagine a country being totally cashless. No doubt crypto currencies like bitcoin will be used for financial transactions in future but they cannot totally replace fiat currency.Small scale  transactions such as transactions in small stores where there is no internet connection are only possible with the help of fiat currency .So i don't think fiat currency will be crashed.
Wow, everyone from to A to Z are saying that Fiat Currency will never crash due to Bitcoin… lmao, anyone that ever says that Fiat will crash will get their ass roasted in this forum lol. So what if I say that bitcoin will make Fiat currency crash? Well, sincerely, bitcoin can’t, not even other cryptocurrencies can do it, Fiat is more stabilized, approved and legal.But man, if bitcoin ends, some people will lose.
Bitcoinislife09

Activity: 1028
Merit: 144

Diamond Hands 💎HODL

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:42:41 AM

Fiat will never be crashed or gone. Bitcoin is powerful because of fiat currencies. We know that bitcoin's price became higher because of its value in dollars. Without fiat, how can we monitor Bitcoin's price? We have to admit that we cannot use Bitcoin today if we don't use fiat because we use fiat currencies in our country. Fiat currencies are foundation of economy of a country so it is impossible to be removed and be replaced completely by Bitcoin.
Charot12345

Activity: 257
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:02:17 PM

I think fiat will never crashed.  It will crashed only if all the country joined forces to ban fiat and only used crypto currencies. But it will surely not going to happen so it is impossible that the fiat to get crashed. And not all people are into technology so that some people will choose fiat.

BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:50:56 AM

Fiat currency has been invented without bitcoins and everyone is using their own currency as the source of their living. Not everyone is capable of earning bitcoins since it requires a computer and internet, So the probability of fiat currency to be crashed is so impossible.
It could be in a realization period and thinking, what if we used bitcoin everyday? I think it could be hard if not all around us are accepting this kind of currency. Using of bitcoin is not the way of crashing fiat money, but is just an another option for us where we feel comfortable on our doing.
For now, it is not possible I can't think of it that it will crashed nowadays, maybe after a couple of decades when all of the people are already aware and already embraced the world of cryptocurrency but for now we cannot tell it, it is too early to predict what will happen in the future.
Everyone has his own way of looking up at the things but I think otherwise. In my opinion, this will never ever happen in this world. We all know this thing very well that there is only 1% of the population of the entire world who actually knows about bitcoin. The remaining 99% of the world only know about paper money and they will keep on believing on paper money for the rest of their lives.
hispout

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:39:32 AM

It is positive, fiat is not fair for us. We work to get value, usualy in form of fiat but if the government print money in excess. The value of money we have will be decrease because of inflation. It is not fair!. I agree that fiat will be crashed, there are some fiat which already become worthless now.

If fiat falls, are you sure there will be no impact that will happen after that.  Wink
Yeah mate I am sure when flat will crash there will be no impact because we have best alternative f flat now among us and bitcoin will be more reliable to use in place of flat and people will happily accept bitcoin that give them profit while they are not using it and those who are investing into btc now they are already demanding that it must be declared as global currency so that they can earn good piece of profit from btc.
Streamlink

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:11:53 PM

It is for sure possible and that is what we are seeing right now actually because more and more people are realizing that FIAT is worthless as it was created by private organizations and is controlled by them so they can create fake debt through inflation that benefits them but it is at the expense of everybody else and this has been happening for so long so it needs to stop.
To me I think that It is looking an impossible job that the fiat currency will crashed because the fiat currency has build a firm trust in the hearts of the people all over the world as the people are using are it for the last several centuries. Furthermore fiat currency has physical shape that’s why all the people are very much confident over it and they are using it in their local markets.
Lamantine

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:18:09 PM

Fiat can't be crashed finally, but some of currencies can be connected and, for example, it was 5 different currencies - it can become 1 new currency.
But if cryptocurrency will continue to grow with the same temps - it can be that fiat money will not be need so lose it weight  Undecided
potatocorner

Activity: 201

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:23:39 PM

It is next to impossible that fiat currencies will be gone completely because this is the foundation of economy of a country, and everyone; rich or poor, young and old, knows these and uses these currencies in everyday living. You cannot remove fiat that easily. Even though we already have cryptocurrencies; those will be nothing if there will be no fiat.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
dulce dd121990

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:35:01 PM

This is not true and cannot be happen. Imagine the significance of fiat in this world?  So it is really impossible to be removed or crashed either.  

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: