Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:04:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: it is possible fiat currency will crashed?  (Read 8744 times)
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:39:10 AM

I think no , cause we used fiat ever since so it is possible that it will be crashed ,
I would not be too sure about that. A lot can happen and a lot can change in the future. What happens when everyone decides to stop using fiat or probably some huge part of the population decides they are done with fiat? Do we think something like that cannot happen? Anything is possible at this day and age with everything going digital except even if it ever happens at all, it is going to take some years.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bribed

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:49:31 PM

As Fiat is "controlled" by central banks its not likely that it will face a real crash, as those entities just print new money out of thin air whenever they want. But with the creation of new money whenever a credit is given out, there surely will be a critical mass reached that will cause another crisis to the current financial system as we have experienced in 2009. Im just curious when the next crisis will come our way.
Neerajkumar

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:02:26 PM

It seems quite impossible type that Fiat currency will disappear.The Fiat currency is controlled by the Central government where the currency is printed and the government is having control over it.If it crashes it may lead to more problem.
Btc or any other cryptocurrency will take years to replace Fiat currency.It doesn't Seems impossible but will take years to surpass it.
blueteam09

Activity: 664

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:12:10 PM

I heard Robert Kyosaki is talking about the crashed of FIAT CURRENCY? when this thing will happen? how are we going to respond?
If this happens it will be a global crisis. When FIAT is destroyed and countries around the world face major crises, the billionaires will become poor. The money we own will be rubbish.

ju5510993

Activity: 90

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:10:16 AM

I don't think fiat money can collapse. Serious problems if the country's economic, legal tender is likely to fall, but the distance of collapse is distance, if the legal currency collapse, so will appear a lot of problems in this country, all kinds of factors of social unrest will appear!
bib24

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:13:29 PM

In my opinion its not possible any time soon, but we really don't know what the future hold. What we know is that fiat currency cannot be easily crashed since it was controlled by the government, and our government play a major role in economic activities.

Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:32:34 PM

I don't thi k this thing is possible. Fiat or regular currency has stable market value and is supported by governments which is the opposite of cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin. There are changes on the market value of fiat but that is not as huge as in Bitcoin. Also, many people are more into fiat than cryptos which are still young compared to cash. The market price of fiat are way stable to crash.

removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:27:47 AM

It may happen if cryptocurrency and internet is available to all people in the world, that too all countries accepting cryptocurrency. But this may take another 20+ years to happen.

Other chance for possibility is financial recession or world war 3, but these reason would impact cryptocurrency as well heavily. I think fiat and crypto both would exist like gold and currency traditionally.
chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:05:10 AM

I don't thi k this thing is possible. Fiat or regular currency has stable market value and is supported by governments which is the opposite of cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin. There are changes on the market value of fiat but that is not as huge as in Bitcoin. Also, many people are more into fiat than cryptos which are still young compared to cash. The market price of fiat are way stable to crash.
Yes i agree on that this is not really possible fiat  will not going to crashed because it is really supported by the government and  it is really the currency that we all used for a long time,Many people today used bitcoin or digital currency but many more people use fiat yhan digital currency because they really used fiat foe a long tome and maybe they really didnt know about bitcoin yet.
putot

Activity: 77
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:32:35 AM

I really dont believe what Robert Kyosaki saying because first fiat curency is under the governments control and many people are already using fiat for there daily needs and it is so hars to replace.Although many people uses crypto currency but still alot of people uses fiat because it is accepted everywhere.

http://www.ARBITAO.com
      THE NEW WAY OF ARBITRAGE TRADING     
[          PRE-SALE starts on July 1st          ]
warunacrypto

Activity: 46

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:33:26 AM

no its not because country maintain there currancy if not control the people, btc is also going with parralel to crypto
jassanpary

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:35:13 AM

It may happen if cryptocurrency and internet is available to all people in the world, that too all countries accepting cryptocurrency. But this may take another 20+ years to happen.

Other chance for possibility is financial recession or world war 3, but these reason would impact cryptocurrency as well heavily. I think fiat and crypto both would exist like gold and currency traditionally.
I think fiat currency won't get crashed even though the existence of cryptocurrency, fiat currency is used since from the ages and all over the world many people are still using and dependent on the fiat currency. Still lot of people don't know about the crypto, so fiat will be there no problem for the conventional money.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:44:04 AM

I don't think that the government will not do anything if the fiat currency is crashed because the government control fiat currency and they will do everything to prevent this. but if the government cannot prevent this then fiat currency will crash and people will losing their trust in the government and this will trigger for a chaos that will happen in ever places in that country. besides that, the government will use their power to stabilize fiat currency if something goes wrong with fiat currency.
yonjitsu

Activity: 476

www.daxico.com

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:49:17 AM

That's kinda weird because how can a fiat crash where it is the currency people used for ever centuries. There's no problem about its value since it is not volatile and almost has a fix value over the past years. Maybe it will come if cryptocurrency will replace fiat in the future but even that one is very hard to attain due to the fact that digital currencies have also their own drawbacks.

Md Saad

Activity: 584
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:56:21 AM

I don't think so. Fiat money is related to the country's sovereignty. Fiat money always controlled by the government agency such as Central bank and monetary task force. That's why I can't imagine without fiat money in the current world.
every fiat money is related to the government's prestigious issue, If the government can't control the collapse of fiat money then people also will lose trust in the government system. that's why fiat money always plays an important role in this platform.
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:57:11 AM
Last edit: February 04, 2018, 09:06:28 AM by Xenoph0bia

I don't think so. Fiat money is related to the country's sovereignty. Fiat money always controlled by the government agency such as Central bank and monetary task force. That's why I can't imagine without fiat money in the current world.
every fiat money is related to the government's prestigious issue, If the government can't control the collapse of fiat money then people also will lose trust in the government system. that's why fiat money always plays an important role in this platform.
Everything is possible in this world.But I think that this will be very difficult and seems to be impossible.The fiat currency is being used by all the people of the world.All the transactions are done through the fiat currency only.Fiat currency is internationally accepted.All the countries use their fiat currencies.Although it is the time of digitization and cryptocurrencies are getting popular,still many are not legalised and some are also banned too.You can use fiat anywhere and anytime unlike cryptocurrencies.
Cedbailey

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:45:16 AM

Fiat currencies are affected by inflation whereas cryptocurrencies will be an answer for inflation or financial downturn in a country.
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:22:43 AM

No fiat money wont crash. Even though bitcoin will rise its popularity and the possibilities that it will be use as an acceptable alternative to fiat money yet fiat money wont crash. Why? Let us base from the history. Long time ago fiat money was already introduced. And until now still it is being used. To make it simple fiat money is an instrument use as excahnge with goods, goods and services in simple way of trading or marketing. Yet bitcoin could be an alternative exchange to fiat money.

Bitcoin is considered as part of innovations of the modern world. However this fiat money is an instrument ready made for exchange while bitcoin could be also an instrument for exchange but u need to educate all the people in the system of bitcoin and also in the use of internet for online transactions.
Why people are always talking and asking about this ? Is not the answer clear? The flat will not be replaced by anything and will not be extinct. Not all countries will lose the flat and cash. What do you think of the fate of those who live in the village and live in poverty in the big city. They can not use ATMs and do not know about how to use technology. They can only use cash as a tool for transactions. So the flat will not go extinct and disappear! Do not be too excited and excessive. Indeed in the future we will never know what will happen. Maybe I'm also wrong, but I'm sure about one thing: the economy will always adapt to the people.
LETme

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:47:54 AM

Its not going to happen because cryptocurrencies are not know by all the people how can they crashed fiat so easily and beside on that we used fiat over a hundred years. I think this new era using crytocurrencies is an alternative way of payment but crashing fiat is not the ideal way to accept this modern kind of currencies. 
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:33:41 PM

Its not going to happen because cryptocurrencies are not know by all the people how can they crashed fiat so easily and beside on that we used fiat over a hundred years. I think this new era using crytocurrencies is an alternative way of payment but crashing fiat is not the ideal way to accept this modern kind of currencies. 
In my opinion, they can't crash the fiat currencies because the government and a lot of people are using the fiat currencies and that is enough for us to realize that the fiat currencies will not crash because if that possible then the government will be alarmed and they will stop that threat by banning the cryptocurrencies but it is not happening so it is a simple explanation that it is not possible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: