Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:19:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: it is possible fiat currency will crashed?  (Read 8744 times)
dongyi17

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:28:08 AM

with this new technology that we have now a days..there will be no impossible that these will happen but again this will take place sometime in the future because we know how useful fiat is to us in our everyday life and our society still recognize fiat as national currency.

Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 03:34:30 AM

what theory underlies that fiat currencies will be crashed? fiat currency is the currency of each country and not just as a means of payment, but also the identity of a country. fiat currency also determines the weakness or strength of a country's economy, as all are measured from fiat currency, as well as inflation and deflation.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:38:14 AM

I think it could happen, but the decline will not be too significant because FIAT is supported and adopted by the government. This is different when compared to crypto, because cryptocurrencies until now have not had the right regulation so that any news that happened will make crypto can decrease so fast and uncontrollable. This is what causes some people to be careful when using crypto, but on the other hand that crypto has an advantage that is not owned by other currencies.
markk94

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:49:33 AM

What? for real that kiyosaki person saying this kind of thing? well, for me that thing is not possible. For fiat currencies to crash and not being used anymore, i believed that is impossible. Because of fiat currencies is the veins of economy in each countries since ancient time. Well, maybe we'll improve into some cashless society, but surely that region currency will still survive. either it is paper/ paperless.
Cangkeman Wae

Activity: 826
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:00:15 AM

I'm not sure that fiat currency will be crashed, if this happens of course the country will be destroyed because fiat is the main force for the state to maintain their existence.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:13:38 AM

I heard Robert Kyosaki is talking about the crashed of FIAT CURRENCY? when this thing will happen? how are we going to respond?

It will never ever going to happen dude. Digital cryto currency cannot replace our fiat system. This is far to happen so we dont need to respond from it. Aside from that digital cyrpto currencies price are just relying on our fiat system so without it digital cyrpto currencies are valueless.
Yes very honestly it is not going to happen, i think that fiat currency and crytpo currencies will follow side to side, and not a single one is going to die, in fact still most of the people do not have knowledge about computer and interest and specially in backward countries, internet is not yet so common, therefore we cannot say that it will happen so soon, it will take centuries.

For me it  will also never happen as fiat currencies existed for so long now, same with cryptocurrencies, it will continue to become popular and time will come many people will also support the use of cryptocurrencies.

West0813

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:08:18 AM

I heard Robert Kyosaki is talking about the crashed of FIAT CURRENCY? when this thing will happen? how are we going to respond?
Even if there are so many good cryptocurrency in the market. I don't think fiat money will be crashed. Because fiat is more accessible for many people rich or poor.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:39:49 AM

Fiat currency will not crash, not every people can managed to earn cryptocurrency because not everyone is knowledgeable about bitcoins and how you are going to earn it so fiat will be still existing even in the future.

5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:48:21 AM

Fiat has already crashed depending on which country you reside in. Take a look at Venezuela or Zimbabwe, they suffered from hyperinflation and in some countries they had to abandon their currency altogether and switch to another one.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Redhead5

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:56:15 AM

I'm not sure that fiat currency will be crashed, if this happens of course the country will be destroyed because fiat is the main force for the state to maintain their existence.

It is impossible that fiat currency will be crashed because each country has their own fiat that recognized by each people and all means of livings are depending with each fiat currency. Maybe fiat currency in such countries will be decreasing but to crashed is impossible to happen. There must be a great war to be happen to deteriorate country economy and fiat currency will none valued after all.
potatocorner

Activity: 201

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:12:06 AM

It is impossible for fiat currencies to be crashed. Not in our lives will happen that for sure. We are living now in the digital world but that doesn't mean that digital currencies will replace fiat. System in different countries will be a chaos and we all know that there are still parts of different countries experience poverty. How about them? Also, fiat currencies are one of identity of a certain country. Government will not allow it.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Baronggot

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:37:49 PM

Well, if fiat currency will crash, i think it's already the time of cashless society where cryptocurrency is the only means to buy good and pay services. But i also think, it will take so many years before that will ever be realized for bitcoin and cryptos share the same downside of not being usable when you are not online.

Chooroz

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:46:32 PM

No that is no chance that fiat currency will crashed every  i do not trust in that position in world , because do not have any good replacement , crypto is not for that , not many ppl known how to use that !
For me it is possible to happen because right now there are a lot of country is starting to support cryptocurrency but i think cash will just disappear in this world if all people in this world will learn how to used cryptocurrency.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:49:25 PM

No it was not possible, there are a lot of people today in the corporate world who are using fiat and does not know about cryptocurrency so i think that it will be not easy for every people to switch to bitcoins immediately.
alroys

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:09:58 PM

No, Fiat will not fall, Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency are not a measure of the rise and fall of the currency price against the Dollar. that's not the problem, but the problems that occur in a country that will result in the ups and downs of the country's currency.
crazymelons12

Activity: 238
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:08:47 PM

Under a stable economy the crash of fiat currency for me is not quiet possible. Today no matter how much inflation takes place still fiat currency will survive because it is the only currency each government have the control to makr their own economy stable and lasting.
cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:05:49 PM

It is impossible that fiat currency will be crashed because each country has their own fiat that recognized by each people and all means of livings are depending with each fiat currency. Maybe fiat currency in such countries will be decreasing but to crashed is impossible to happen. There must be a great war to be happen to deteriorate country economy and fiat currency will none valued after all.
No it cannot be possible at any cost.Although cryptocurrencies are getting popular these days and their demands are also increasing but that does not mean they can compete with the fiat currency.Fiat currency is functioning in the economy from the traditional time period and it is used by every person in the society.It can be used anywhere and anytime as it does not require any internet connection to get operated and can be used even by an illiterate too.
Bugsbey

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:11:06 AM

As of now I do not think that the fiat currency will be crushed. It is still the very useful currency of all mankind. Crypto currency is useful and maybe in some countries be more useful but for the whole world its the fiat still.
rasp

Activity: 900
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:16:46 AM

I heard Robert Kyosaki is talking about the crashed of FIAT CURRENCY? when this thing will happen?
That's impossible, as people need some "mediator" to conveniently exchange goods and services for.
Cryptocurrencies are too young and are not ready to substitute the whole system of fiat money that developed over hundreds of years.
ahmad21

Activity: 672
Merit: 271

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:15:08 PM

I heard Robert Kyosaki is talking about the crashed of FIAT CURRENCY? when this thing will happen?
That's impossible, as people need some "mediator" to conveniently exchange goods and services for.
Cryptocurrencies are too young and are not ready to substitute the whole system of fiat money that developed over hundreds of years.

No, this will probably never happen. If you are thinking that cryptos might be used as mainstream currency then no, the governments will never let that happen. They will never want to lose their control over the financial system of the country. Further, Bitcoin can never have that mass adoption which fiat currency has. The poor and weaker sections of the society, who do not have an access to smart phones and internet, cannot think of using Bitcoin. We can’t ignore that section. So Bitcoin will never replace fiat currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: