Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:52:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: it is possible fiat currency will crashed?  (Read 8744 times)
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:23:33 PM

I heard Robert Kyosaki is talking about the crashed of FIAT CURRENCY? when this thing will happen? how are we going to respond?

I think you misunderstood him. He said that he was working on a book in which he talks about the advantage of cryptocurrency over Fiat currency. In the book, he had to tell his vision of how the Fiat currency could collapse. Because he said that the blockchain is very unique.

Yes, sometimes a simple statement can be misunderstood, but if ever in the future do you believe that there will be a chance of fiat currency to crashed and replace by digital currencies? Because this will not happen soon but may have chance in the future to happen.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Kodok Bencot

Activity: 994
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:09:06 PM

I'm sure that the state will do everything possible to maintain the fiat, as we know that fiat is a symbol of the state so it will continue and forever be maintained even though crypto users are widespread.
trand

Activity: 252

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 05:44:45 PM
Last edit: July 22, 2018, 04:01:34 AM by trand

It is not possible for fiat currency to be crashed  in this decade. I believe that they will still be playing an important role in the future. It is hard to replace fiat currency right now or in the near future. However, the cryptocurrency have already proven to us that they can perform even better than fiat if the world has enough smartphone and computer.

danim1130

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:15:06 PM

I heard Robert Kyosaki is talking about the crashed of FIAT CURRENCY? when this thing will happen? how are we going to respond?
It is possible that currency will crashed if the people in this world will adapt the new technologies I mean all of the people in the world will adapt because if not all people will not adapt this seems like impossible to happen and fiat currency will not be replaced. People around the world are hoping for faster transaction that's why they built digital currency.
SkvorNyc777

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Swipe!

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:16:07 PM

Kind of possible. But actually nobody knows when it can happen, but I'd give it at least 20 years to go from now.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
BilHim

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:18:22 PM

i dont thin the Fiat Currencies will crash, as till today not many people are into cryptocurrencies, and the fiat currency like US$ is still dominant  the world. So, dont worry, the fiat currencies wont crash!
ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:24:38 PM

Fiat currency will be crashed for sure but that will happen once crypto currency has taken the place of alternative or replaces fiat currency. It may take several years for that but one fine day it will surely happen. The crypto is the future of all currencies and it will rule the world for another 100 years as a digital currency which is already started its drive towards its success.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Sier86

Activity: 154

X-Block.io

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:01:04 PM

Will fiat money crash or not this will depend on financial situation in the world in moslty in USA. If dollar will crash ,then whole world economy will stuck too and i do not believe that crypto will replace fiat then

X-Block.io
MiningSensei

Activity: 766
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:19:57 PM

This is not going to happen, and crash, with fiat are not common words. the "crash" that you are talking about means inflation, and yes, it can happen to any currency

Hello
Orsenise

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:38:49 PM

America is printing so much money that the dollar has been losing it's value for the last 40-50 years. At some point it will collapse and we will need a different alternative. Whether it will be gold or crypto we have to wait and see
Barbatsutsa

Activity: 149
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:46:33 PM

It is possible but probably it will happen not soon. It may take like 50 years or even more for this to happen. But I'm 100% sure that it will happen in future.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
ShineftChaos

Activity: 378

I LOVE ADABS

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:56:20 PM

In my own opinion, fiat currency will never crash because people will always invest a huge amount every time the market prices are dumping.

jeronimosuykens

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:20:10 PM

This is not going to happen, and crash, with fiat are not common words. the "crash" that you are talking about means inflation, and yes, it can happen to any currency

Currency fiat is much weaker than the cryptocurrency is developing now, but I think that the time for people to accept the crypto is quite long so the currency fiat will remain until people no longer accept it.
angrynerd88

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Hodlers Network

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:21:18 PM

Yes it is possible because literate awarded people avoid to hold paper money,Because it is risky and at the time payment also risky. People want to change living style and financial activities payment system which crypto made more easier and safe.The day is not far digital coin will be dominant over the world and people will reject the fiat money.

Pr0n69

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:36:25 PM

Hi, it seems to me that is a bit absurd to talk about a crash of a currency...
A currency is just an instrument, not the monetary/financial problem of a country.
what would likely happen is that a country could adopt a different means used by individuals in order to exchange value among them.
what's wrong are the laws and regulatory measures used by governments, and also monetaries and fiscal policies that are used inappropriately.
Pancheng

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:22:19 PM

Fiat currency is stable before and until now, they change their price depending on the country's economy but changes only happens by points when it go up or when it go down unlike crypto that changes in big gap...

gscplatform.io ─ ✈ ─ Navigate To The Heart Of A Revolution
▐ █▐▌ICO Presale July 1st, 2018▐▌█▐
droptableguy2

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:16:28 AM

Fiat currency will be crashed for sure but that will happen once crypto currency has taken the place of alternative or replaces fiat currency. It may take several years for that but one fine day it will surely happen. The crypto is the future of all currencies and it will rule the world for another 100 years as a digital currency which is already started its drive towards its success.
It does not matter what happens. Even so many other years are still using this popular currency. But not all transactions use them. Electronic money will carry more value than its faster and smoother transaction. Used to trade onine, the money is used for direct transactions.

Aleth

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:27:32 AM

The question is it is possible? Well it is possible! But not at the moment, it will be in the future. It needs so much time to let all countries accepts and it needs a lot of advertisement and educating people how will it works.
zubrr51

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:34:28 AM

The opton of the development of events, when the Fiat money will not be claimed is very possible. Perhaps people will soon spend more time in the virtual world and pay off with virtual money.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Labajah

Activity: 130

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:44:47 AM

Maybe in the future Fiat money will  be replace by the  cryptocurrencies. Just like what happened to our gadgets, as we looked at and think the evolutions of our technology   is very big differences. Now we are in millennial times so nothing could be possible to be become true.   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: