Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 11:36:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Butterfly Labs Forced "On Hold For Refund" for all my Single SC orders  (Read 59146 times)
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 12:42:28 PM

...morally speaking.

If we are talking about morality we know for certain BFL is wanting in that area and as I said that is a basic human attribute acquired between 6 and 18 years of age. Needn't get into the legality of what they are doing all one needs to do is look at they veracity of their statements. Then their willingness to ignore those inconsistencies and continue to make what are obviously false statements. If a 6 year old can be a stand up human being and have an understanding of basic morality then why can't BFL? No real debate there, is there? BFL lacks integrity and a moral base from which to have a trusting relationship with this community. One should easily surmise that doing business with them is most likely going to result in more of their promises being broken, so get out now while you can is the right mantra for every BFL thread nothing less would be disingenuous at best.

Tongue I sure as hell ain't gonna throw money at em. My only point, I guess, was that using anything the us court system says as a moral argument is a guaranteed loser, since they are by far the most immoral sons of bitches on the planet. Even if BFL was started with the intent to scam and nothing else, it's still amateur hour when compared to the people who "protect" us.

In the end, I think they've sunk their company even if the product is real. About the best they (and customers) can hope for is a buyout by some other entity at this point. They are not going to resolve their production issues. From your POV, I assume you think they never intended to. From mine, I think they did, at least at one point, but having dropped their collective genitalia in a meat grinder, they are to lazy or too stubborn to hang it up. By the time they clean house and start shipping in any real fashion, Avalon chips will be all over the place, and there are at least a couple in the background developing 28nm ASICS, which I think will bring the price down and performance up to levels that BFL couldn't compete with if they WERE a professional organization.

But hey, I could be wrong. Luckily, I "missed out" on the chance for an early pre order, and there won't be a late one.
VeeMiner

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

bitcoin hodler

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 06:18:37 PM

This is a low blow from the company, how can anyone get away with that? Josh is obviously thinking with his knee instead of his head!
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2013, 04:11:26 AM
Last edit: May 30, 2013, 04:25:53 AM by Phinnaeus Gage

This is a low blow from the company, how can anyone get away with that? Josh is obviously thinking with his knee instead of his head!

Somehow this reminded me of the funniest episode ever of Whose Line is it Anyway.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTxkxG3DF4k

Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 04:43:13 AM

From your POV, I assume you think they never intended to. From mine, I think they did, at least at one point, but having dropped their collective genitalia in a meat grinder, they are to lazy or too stubborn to hang it up.

Let me be clear about this point it doesn't matter what their intentions are or were they simply lack integrity.

Personally I don't have an opinion on BFL in terms of their intent I could careless because what mattered was or what matters now is for them to get units in the hands of their customers without any further delay or subterfuge and unfortunately with every declaration they keep on showing they lack integrity.

I agree with your assessment Biomech and that of the many others who have voiced outrage and concern as consumers. What I disagree with, which is only a minor point really, is that anyone needs to even think about legal matters to make an informed decision with regards to dealing with BFL in the present moment. As a consumer if you are still holding out hope for BFL to deliver on their promises you are simply not aware of what is going on and I think it is important and right for the community to clarify and help everyone learn what BFL has promised and failed to deliver and to point out every inconsistency from BFL. Simply they are not trustworthy and the consumer should make any decision from here on out based on that fact. Do not trust them to fulfill their promises as there is clearly ample evidence from their own statements they are incapable of delivering as promised. Sort of a dead horse but with the shills and multiple accounts from BFL we as a community need to stand up and defend newer community members from BFL at this point. No one should be ordering BFL units at this point given the market it would not be economically sound.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
bitwhizz
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 05:31:05 PM

i agree, perhaps everyone could chip in o.x bit coins to place an ad on bitcoin talk warning people not to buy BFL products, i sure as hell would,
DBG

Activity: 119
Merit: 100

Digital Illustrator + Software/Hardware Developer

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 05:43:23 PM
Last edit: May 30, 2013, 06:02:17 PM by DBG

Let me be clear about this point it doesn't matter what their intentions are or were they simply lack integrity.

Personally I don't have an opinion on BFL in terms of their intent I could careless because what mattered was or what matters now is for them to get units in the hands of their customers without any further delay or subterfuge and unfortunately with every declaration they keep on showing they lack integrity.

I agree with your assessment Biomech and that of the many others who have voiced outrage and concern as consumers. What I disagree with, which is only a minor point really, is that anyone needs to even think about legal matters to make an informed decision with regards to dealing with BFL in the present moment. <editorial cut>

Sorry to chop off your quote there, but I just wanted to address the meat of the issue  Smiley.  I'm sure they had the best of intentions (from a business standpoint, I cannot see why they wouldn't want to deliver their products on time and continue to make money as well as a good name for themselves), however we as consumers/end users only have reality to go based on (which as you implied nell - sorry if you don't like that nickname I won't use it again - doesn't really matter in the least).  From what I've heard of BFL from people who used their FPGA services, it was a mostly positive experience all-around (aside from the fact that some people had trouble getting replacement fans in a timely manner).  Of course there could have been many bad transactions/communications from that time that I'm unaware of, but it's interesting (well that's one word) to see how they are choosing to react when there is mass chaos occurring.

I would really love to hear from an insider at BFL who had too much or quit for unrelated reasons.  I don't know if at some point, certain members have had to sign clauses preventing them from doing so, but a decent-sized post on how daily-life is within BFL and what is said, what ideas/plans came into effect at different times, that would just be extremely interesting to me.  As far as Biomech bringing up legal matters with respect to people who haven't paid for a product but are considering it, that could be due to the fact that there just aren't a lot of places to turn and some people might want to take the risk.  I'm not sure, that's just my best guess.  It's unfortunate that the big names in ASIC Bitcoin hardware are companies like BFL, who as of right now are not shipping out very many units (some days zero), Avalon, which if you can afford the product, they have publicly made it clear that they really have no interest in production - although they dragged their heels at least everything is open-source now and ASICMiner, a group that I actually really like and respect, but to no fault of their own haven't positioned themselves in the home user market (lol and who can blame them).  Right now my suggestion to people would be to play around with existing hardware and different alt-coins and wait for ASICMiner to announce products (I believe they said they were going into that direction later in the year, with the Block Erupters being kind of like a trial run to gauge interest).  Also ASIC chips designed for Bitcoin mining are officially on the loose and I know a few creative members are coming up with designs that will make use of them.  We can only hope for the best (or do it ourselves =).

Bitcoin - 3DTcMYT8SmRw4o4Lbq9cvm71YaUtVuNn29
Litecoin - MAoFYsBf7BzeK86gg6WRqzFncfwWnoYZet
/* Coins are never required but always appreciated if feeling generous! */
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 05:45:44 PM

From your POV, I assume you think they never intended to. From mine, I think they did, at least at one point, but having dropped their collective genitalia in a meat grinder, they are to lazy or too stubborn to hang it up.

I agree with your assessment Biomech and that of the many others who have voiced outrage and concern as consumers. What I disagree with, which is only a minor point really, is that anyone needs to even think about legal matters to make an informed decision with regards to dealing with BFL in the present moment. As a consumer if you are still holding out hope for BFL to deliver on their promises you are simply not aware of what is going on and I think it is important and right for the community to clarify and help everyone learn what BFL has promised and failed to deliver and to point out every inconsistency from BFL. Simply they are not trustworthy and the consumer should make any decision from here on out based on that fact. Do not trust them to fulfill their promises as there is clearly ample evidence from their own statements they are incapable of delivering as promised. Sort of a dead horse but with the shills and multiple accounts from BFL we as a community need to stand up and defend newer community members from BFL at this point. No one should be ordering BFL units at this point given the market it would not be economically sound.

I don't think we actually disagree on this point. I think the American legal system is broken beyond repair, if it were any good to begin with.

My problem with the whole scenario (and it's been less you than a lot of other LOUD voices) is the sheer hysteria. BFL is hardly the first company to shill a product they didn't have, nor will they be the last. A degree of warning is warranted. The soapbox may even be warranted. The "every startup is going to be like BFL" thing going on is not warranted. Again, that's really not aimed at you. Most of my exposure to your posts has been in the Klondike thread. Your level of knowledge on modern electronics is way beyond mine, but you explain it well enough that I'm not totally lost Smiley 30 years ago, it was easy for me. Now, it's gotten so complex for even "simple" things that I have a hard time keeping up. BKKCoins loses me every other paragraph, but it's fun to try.

Anyway, my basic take on BFL, at this point, is whether or not they had good intentions they are no longer a viable option. Which sucks, given the prices they're touting. But given that 28nm is being heavily researched and Avalon is about to ship (which they've demonstrated the ability to do) and ASICMiner is already delivering, I just don't see BFL ever catching up. I'd like to be wrong, again given their prices, but if I ever did buy from them it would have to be in person. Which is a long trip both from where I am and where I'm moving to.

The best option for those who've already thrown money at 'em, as I see it, is a refund. The next best would be a hostile takeover (which I suspect a lot of you purchasers out there could arrange<wink>) by people who are dedicated to getting to market. They have demonstrated that the product exists.
DBG

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 05:46:08 PM

i agree, perhaps everyone could chip in o.x bit coins to place an ad on bitcoin talk warning people not to buy BFL products, i sure as hell would,
There is already such an ad going (lol right alongside BFL's own ad).  I don't know who is financing it but it exists.  I know at one point there was a petition to not even allow BFL to advertise, but I assume that failed since I still see their ads.

DBG

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 05:54:47 PM
Last edit: May 30, 2013, 06:05:35 PM by DBG

And you can be a felon for mouthing off to a cop. Which ALL cops deserve. Yes, I know that is not directly relevant to this case. I'm just sayin' that in the modern Imperial court, Felon don't mean much, morally speaking.

Sorry if I missed a post before this, but I'm taking it at face value (so if I come out looking like a fool, so be it, it wouldn't be the first time  Tongue).  Are you suggesting that it's a felony to swear at a police officer (which it's not)?  Also I don't get where the dislike for all police comes from.  I know I'm probably missing something here but I had to post this anyway just in case.

deadweasel

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 05:58:59 PM

There is already such an ad going (lol right alongside BFL's own ad).  I don't know who is financing it but it exists.  I know at one point there was a petition to not even allow BFL to advertise, but I assume that failed since I still see their ads.

If people can't figure it out after 5 hours on the forums, they deserve to lose their money.

BTC requires a large amount of personal responsibility.  You cannot undo BTC that has been sent.  This requires due diligence

If people refuse to do so, I refuse to spend even .1 BTC to make a vain attempt to protect them -- I cannot do so.  '

ONLY YOU CAN PROTECT YOUR BTC!

Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 06:11:14 PM

And you can be a felon for mouthing off to a cop. Which ALL cops deserve. Yes, I know that is not directly relevant to this case. I'm just sayin' that in the modern Imperial court, Felon don't mean much, morally speaking.

Sorry if I missed a post before this, but I'm taking it at face value (so if I come out looking like a fool, so be it, it wouldn't be the first time  Tongue).  Are you suggesting that it's a felony to swear at a police officer (which it's not)?  Also I don't get where the dislike for all police comes from.  I know I'm probably missing something here but I had to post this anyway just in case.

Technically, it's not a felony to tell a cop to get bent. But he/she/it can and will make something up (usually "resisting arrest" even where there was neither resistance nor arrest) and will be believed one thousand percent by the Infernal Repairs department. And he can/will beat the shit out of you and get away with it.

My dislike for all police is simple enough. I could just cite 44 years of living in a crumbling Empire, but I'll be more specific. I dislike criminal gangs, regardless of WHAT mafia they belong to. Anyone who still thinks that police are there to protect anyone BUT governments and their favored subjects (i.e. NOT the commoners) either needs to get off the happy pills or get out more. I have no real fear of other gangs, as I've no intention of stepping on their turf. But cops are just about always looking for trouble, so as to exacerbate it. They are above the law in all but a few "throw the people a bone" cases. They routinely get away with murder (as documented daily) and they make boastful claims about how dangerous their jobs are.

I could go on for pages citing chapter and verse, but instead I'll leave you with a name to google. William Norman Grigg.

Only "elected" officials get my ire more than cops. It's an immoral profession.
k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 06:19:18 PM

Technically, it's not a felony to tell a cop to get bent. But he/she/it can and will make something up (usually "resisting arrest" even where there was neither resistance nor arrest) and will be believed one thousand percent by the Infernal Repairs department. And he can/will beat the shit out of you and get away with it.

My dislike for all police is simple enough. I could just cite 44 years of living in a crumbling Empire, but I'll be more specific. I dislike criminal gangs, regardless of WHAT mafia they belong to. Anyone who still thinks that police are there to protect anyone BUT governments and their favored subjects (i.e. NOT the commoners) either needs to get off the happy pills or get out more. I have no real fear of other gangs, as I've no intention of stepping on their turf. But cops are just about always looking for trouble, so as to exacerbate it. They are above the law in all but a few "throw the people a bone" cases. They routinely get away with murder (as documented daily) and they make boastful claims about how dangerous their jobs are.

I could go on for pages citing chapter and verse, but instead I'll leave you with a name to google. William Norman Grigg.

People who live in places that have dysfunctional police departments tend to hate all police.

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 06:20:43 PM

People who live in places that have dysfunctional police departments tend to hate all police.

I would prefer dysfunctional. Unfortunately in the USA they function all to well. The problem is the function they serve is not the function they claim.
DBG

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 07:19:05 PM

I would prefer dysfunctional. Unfortunately in the USA they function all to well. The problem is the function they serve is not the function they claim.
I'm not condemning or defending U.S. Police Officers as a whole (heh I live in the general D.C. area and have been harnessed by Metro Police many times, assaulted once but didn't even thinking about pressing charges because it was so minor that it could easily be played off as an "accident" on the officer's part), just because I don't think you can really do that for most any group, unless they have an expressed intent to do harm or what have you.  For anyone interested, a male Hispanic D.C. Police Officer was aggressively hitting on an obviously pregnant young woman on the green line Metro.  It was probably about 10 - 11 months ago because it was very early summer, so me at the time, a tall, white, 26 year old goes to ask him to "direction" - I've lived in the tri-state area my whole life, I knew where I was going, but I thought a distraction might get his mind back on the job.  He gives me a pissed off look and goes back to hitting on the lady (turns out she speaks very little English and he doesn't know Spanish).  I look directly at the woman and say "Que parada?" (What stop?) she hands me a map (someone obviously circled where she needs to get off and transfer).  Her stop wasn't for another 20 minutes but the next stop was a hub that would get her there just as easily if not faster.  I point this out to her and by this time the officer is getting ticked (maybe because he doesn't know what he's saying, maybe because I'm "moving in on his game").  At that point I feel a tap on the shoulder, but not from a hand.  It turns out that he has taken his nightstick out and is using it to get my attention.  He was about to say something but the announcement for the next stop rang out and I helped the woman with her bags (huge diaper bag, purse and a couple bags full of groceries).  As we were headed towards the nearest door (about 10 feet away) I almost fall to one leg.  Apparently he decided to use the nightstick to strike me in the area right behind my left knee (we were facing away from him at that point).  I just remember yelling "WTF?!" and when I look back he is adverting his eyes, heh so stupid.  I end up limping out of the Metro car and the lady starts freaking out.  I can speak Spanish, but it's not my native tongue, so when people start speaking it super-insanely fast, I can maybe make out one in every four words.  I just remember a lot of "Lo siento!" (I'm sorry!).  Heh strangely enough a Metro cop (totally different division) saw me stumbling out of the car (lol actually asked what happened, I didn't respond) with the lady and he brought us over to the elevator and bypassed it so we can use it to get to the upper floor to transfer (apparently it had been repainted the day before and they still had it locked).  Off-topic story of the day (hey at least my 3D print is almost done)!

Also this caused me to look up an interesting fact - "verbal criticism of a police officer is protected speech" (Supreme Court ruling).  Of course you cannot threaten or impede/interfere with them performing their duties, but apparently general statements are good to go, even if they involved "foul language".  Now who wants to try this out!  Also apparently body language (such as giving the bird) is protected speech as well, just make sure you don't break any other laws in the process (such as indecent exposure).  Just remember, nothing stops them from hauling you in, even if you are found not guilty after the fact. 

ThatDGuy

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 08:22:53 PM

I'm not condemning or defending U.S. Police Officers as a whole (heh I live in the general D.C. area and have been harnessed by Metro Police many times, assaulted once but didn't even thinking about pressing charges because it was so minor that it could easily be played off as an "accident" on the officer's part), just because I don't think you can really do that for most any group, unless they have an expressed intent to do harm or what have you.  For anyone interested, a male Hispanic D.C. Police Officer was aggressively hitting on an obviously pregnant young woman on the green line Metro.  It was probably about 10 - 11 months ago because it was very early summer, so me at the time, a tall, white, 26 year old goes to ask him to "direction" - I've lived in the tri-state area my whole life, I knew where I was going, but I thought a distraction might get his mind back on the job.  He gives me a pissed off look and goes back to hitting on the lady (turns out she speaks very little English and he doesn't know Spanish).  I look directly at the woman and say "Que parada?" (What stop?) she hands me a map (someone obviously circled where she needs to get off and transfer).  Her stop wasn't for another 20 minutes but the next stop was a hub that would get her there just as easily if not faster.  I point this out to her and by this time the officer is getting ticked (maybe because he doesn't know what he's saying, maybe because I'm "moving in on his game").  At that point I feel a tap on the shoulder, but not from a hand.  It turns out that he has taken his nightstick out and is using it to get my attention.  He was about to say something but the announcement for the next stop rang out and I helped the woman with her bags (huge diaper bag, purse and a couple bags full of groceries).  As we were headed towards the nearest door (about 10 feet away) I almost fall to one leg.  Apparently he decided to use the nightstick to strike me in the area right behind my left knee (we were facing away from him at that point).  I just remember yelling "WTF?!" and when I look back he is adverting his eyes, heh so stupid.  I end up limping out of the Metro car and the lady starts freaking out.  I can speak Spanish, but it's not my native tongue, so when people start speaking it super-insanely fast, I can maybe make out one in every four words.  I just remember a lot of "Lo siento!" (I'm sorry!).  Heh strangely enough a Metro cop (totally different division) saw me stumbling out of the car (lol actually asked what happened, I didn't respond) with the lady and he brought us over to the elevator and bypassed it so we can use it to get to the upper floor to transfer (apparently it had been repainted the day before and they still had it locked).  Off-topic story of the day (hey at least my 3D print is almost done)!

Really think paragraphs would go a long way here:

I'm not condemning or defending U.S. Police Officers as a whole (heh I live in the general D.C. area and have been harnessed by Metro Police many times, assaulted once but didn't even thinking about pressing charges because it was so minor that it could easily be played off as an "accident" on the officer's part), just because I don't think you can really do that for most any group, unless they have an expressed intent to do harm or what have you. 

For anyone interested, a male Hispanic D.C. Police Officer was aggressively hitting on an obviously pregnant young woman on the green line Metro.  It was probably about 10 - 11 months ago because it was very early summer, so me at the time, a tall, white, 26 year old goes to ask him to "direction" - I've lived in the tri-state area my whole life, I knew where I was going, but I thought a distraction might get his mind back on the job. 

He gives me a pissed off look and goes back to hitting on the lady (turns out she speaks very little English and he doesn't know Spanish).  I look directly at the woman and say "Que parada?" (What stop?) she hands me a map (someone obviously circled where she needs to get off and transfer).  Her stop wasn't for another 20 minutes but the next stop was a hub that would get her there just as easily if not faster.  I point this out to her and by this time the officer is getting ticked (maybe because he doesn't know what he's saying, maybe because I'm "moving in on his game"). 

At that point I feel a tap on the shoulder, but not from a hand.  It turns out that he has taken his nightstick out and is using it to get my attention.  He was about to say something but the announcement for the next stop rang out and I helped the woman with her bags (huge diaper bag, purse and a couple bags full of groceries).  As we were headed towards the nearest door (about 10 feet away) I almost fall to one leg.  Apparently he decided to use the nightstick to strike me in the area right behind my left knee (we were facing away from him at that point).  I just remember yelling "WTF?!" and when I look back he is adverting his eyes, heh so stupid. 

I end up limping out of the Metro car and the lady starts freaking out.  I can speak Spanish, but it's not my native tongue, so when people start speaking it super-insanely fast, I can maybe make out one in every four words.  I just remember a lot of "Lo siento!" (I'm sorry!).  Heh strangely enough a Metro cop (totally different division) saw me stumbling out of the car (lol actually asked what happened, I didn't respond) with the lady and he brought us over to the elevator and bypassed it so we can use it to get to the upper floor to transfer (apparently it had been repainted the day before and they still had it locked).  Off-topic story of the day (hey at least my 3D print is almost done)!
Bitcoinorama

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 08:45:01 PM

Really think paragraphs would go a long way here:

I'm not condemning or defending U.S. Police Officers as a whole (heh I live in the general D.C. area and have been harnessed by Metro Police many times, assaulted once but didn't even thinking about pressing charges because it was so minor that it could easily be played off as an "accident" on the officer's part), just because I don't think you can really do that for most any group, unless they have an expressed intent to do harm or what have you. 

For anyone interested, a male Hispanic D.C. Police Officer was aggressively hitting on an obviously pregnant young woman on the green line Metro.  It was probably about 10 - 11 months ago because it was very early summer, so me at the time, a tall, white, 26 year old goes to ask him to "direction" - I've lived in the tri-state area my whole life, I knew where I was going, but I thought a distraction might get his mind back on the job. 

He gives me a pissed off look and goes back to hitting on the lady (turns out she speaks very little English and he doesn't know Spanish).  I look directly at the woman and say "Que parada?" (What stop?) she hands me a map (someone obviously circled where she needs to get off and transfer).  Her stop wasn't for another 20 minutes but the next stop was a hub that would get her there just as easily if not faster.  I point this out to her and by this time the officer is getting ticked (maybe because he doesn't know what he's saying, maybe because I'm "moving in on his game"). 

At that point I feel a tap on the shoulder, but not from a hand.  It turns out that he has taken his nightstick out and is using it to get my attention.  He was about to say something but the announcement for the next stop rang out and I helped the woman with her bags (huge diaper bag, purse and a couple bags full of groceries).  As we were headed towards the nearest door (about 10 feet away) I almost fall to one leg.  Apparently he decided to use the nightstick to strike me in the area right behind my left knee (we were facing away from him at that point).  I just remember yelling "WTF?!" and when I look back he is adverting his eyes, heh so stupid. 

I end up limping out of the Metro car and the lady starts freaking out.  I can speak Spanish, but it's not my native tongue, so when people start speaking it super-insanely fast, I can maybe make out one in every four words.  I just remember a lot of "Lo siento!" (I'm sorry!).  Heh strangely enough a Metro cop (totally different division) saw me stumbling out of the car (lol actually asked what happened, I didn't respond) with the lady and he brought us over to the elevator and bypassed it so we can use it to get to the upper floor to transfer (apparently it had been repainted the day before and they still had it locked).  Off-topic story of the day (hey at least my 3D print is almost done)!

+1

Make my day! Say thanks if you found me helpful Smiley BTC Address --->
1487ThaKjezGA6SiE8fvGcxbgJJu6XWtZp
int03h

Merit: 104

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 11:57:19 PM

Somehow this reminded me of the funniest episode ever of Whose Line is it Anyway.

Wow .. your intellect comes through in that clip... thanks for sharing. You didn't even make anything up you just copied and pasted. You must be proud.

Let me say .. well done sir you have won me over.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 12:09:00 AM

Wow .. your intellect comes through in that clip... thanks for sharing. You didn't even make anything up you just copied and pasted. You must be proud.

You are not here to be impressed. You are here to impress him.

Hands on your ankles!
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2013, 06:09:41 PM

<snip>

Apologies for not responding earlier, but I was busy on other threads, whereas your intellect capabilities has you trapped in only one thread--this one.

You need to start getting out and exploring the rest of the forum unless, that is...

Agoraphobia is often misunderstood as a phobia of leaving home. However, this is not quite accurate. Agoraphobia is a phobia of being in a situation where escape would be difficult or impossible, or help would be unavailable if a panic attack should occur.

Agoraphobia is often a progressive phobia, and may eventually lead to a fear of leaving the house. However, it is the panic attack, rather than the act of being in public, that is the cause of the fear. Symptoms of agoraphobia may include:

Panicked Feelings: Agoraphobia can become a self-replicating cycle. The sufferer is anxious about having a panic attack which can, in turn, lead to a panic attack.

Avoidant Behavior: Limiting life activities in an effort to avoid situations where help for a panic attack may not be available.

Clustering: A pattern of avoided situations is generally present. Common clusters include public transportation; shopping; driving; and leaving home.

Agoraphobia often develops out of an untreated panic disorder. More information about panic disorder with agoraphobia can be found at What is Agoraphobia? However, agoraphobia sometimes develops with no prior history of panic disorder. A mental health professional can determine whether your symptoms are those of agoraphobia or BFL disorder.

Copied and pasted from the internet.
int03h

Merit: 104

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 01:06:27 AM

You are not here to be impressed. You are here to impress him.

Hands on your ankles!

PL .. I know its hard to see .. but they are actually holding hands. I am sure through your "filters" of constantly getting it in the ass you would see it in another way. I understand.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: