Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:54:28 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 165 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think Bitcoin will survive after 100 year ?  (Read 38109 times)
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:00:53 PM

The future is unpredictable because the market is highly valued and there are many new technologies available for our daily lives thanks to the Cryptocurrency market. I think 100 years later Bitcoin will still exist but the price will be very high
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:04:32 PM

well if that's the problem I do not really know too, 100 years is not a short time but if 100 years more bitcoin still survive believe the world will change.
Actually no one know what will be the future of bitcoin in that year since we all users are enjoying the profit bitcoin gives to us if we work hard into it i haven't seen any doubt for bitcoin since lots of people are starting to using it also countries are starting to adopt bitcoin as they income source some of countries are starting mining and the world economy are now becoming big because of bitcoin and yeah it will survive for long technology with bitcoin will change the world.
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1050
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:09:23 PM

well if that's the problem I do not really know too, 100 years is not a short time but if 100 years more bitcoin still survive believe the world will change.
Actually no one know what will be the future of bitcoin in that year since we all users are enjoying the profit bitcoin gives to us if we work hard into it i haven't seen any doubt for bitcoin since lots of people are starting to using it also countries are starting to adopt bitcoin as they income source some of countries are starting mining and the world economy are now becoming big because of bitcoin and yeah it will survive for long technology with bitcoin will change the world.
that's a given facts mate if we continue keep supporting bitcoin we will be assured that it will continue till that day but if panic happens and
crash coming from the holders we never sure if this system will survive it will be depending to its users and supporters.
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:11:21 PM

I think bitcoin is going to be in some other form than we know it today. Bitcoin is evolutioning, now it may be not so noticeable, but in 100 years, I'm sure, bitcoin will transform in something newer and better.
brulacer

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:15:01 PM

No idea, but certainly it's consequences and post-developments will.

The blockchain concept, even more than BTC itself, is something to embrace for many years and many purposes.
pjwaffle

Activity: 539
Merit: 100

BIB Exchange

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:34:40 PM

u think the world still alive after 100 year.. we have many new tech everyday and many weapon too. so world war 3 will be the end for everything

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
rachelia13

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:35:16 PM

Everyone of us might be gone then but bitcoin survives.
I agree with you, maybe 100 years later all of us that familiar with bitcoin may not exist in this world, but bitcoin will continue to survive as many younger generations in the future will preserve bitcoin, and who knows may be all of us will reincarnate, knowing and also join to preserve bitcoin
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:40:32 PM

I am asking this just to see the different opinions of Bitcoin community about its long term potential

I know Bitcoin is actually strong enough and stable as well

But what do you think about it after 100 years ?
I guess bitcoin will reach that about 100 years, so I think bitcoin is a good investment right now. Buy or earn bitcoin today to gain more income in the future because we all know that bitcoin value will still increase in the future.

That's true, for today's bitcoin investments through buying an assets it maybe gaining more of it's value to provide better income for our future, of course it's very much appreciated about the higher potential that it will eventually be rising to a huge value in the near future. That 100 years is enough predictions but if new generations will adopt and develop sustainability of the bitcoin currency, I think that 100 years will not end and it even be extended until life of the people here on earth will end.
Scavagers

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:47:46 PM

I am asking this just to see the different opinions of Bitcoin community about its long term potential

If bitcoin's price will still growing up than its price for now it is not impossible for it to last for a hundred years. With its stability and security, bitcoin is still the most popular cryptocurrency in the internet market. If it will stay at the top it is not impossible for it to last longer than a hundred years.
sylpalma

Activity: 125

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:52:15 PM

nothing survival after 100 year. phone, tv, computer or any tech. more tech will appear everyday. So maybe in next year we will have a thing better than blockchain.

▛ [ CENTRA ] Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet
▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚
▙     FacebookSlackTwitterGithubMediumANN Thread     ▟
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:02:39 PM

I can not think about the next 100 years, either bitcoin extinction or bitcoin increasingly a favorite. I think to think the next 100 years is too far away, if 100 years there will be a revolution where bitcoin or the other is developed. Technology is increasingly distant and unthinkable. Maybe bitcoin will go extinct is very possible.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
muenze

Activity: 224
Merit: 157

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:08:09 PM

100 years is a long time. Longer than anyone of us will live Wink

I would think at some point there is a coin (or different form of payment) that offers a better value. Is easier to use. Less complicated. Has more advantages. Or gives government back their control ;(

But first I want to see 1 BTC hit 10 Million! Cheesy

It was amazing to be part of Bitcointalk for a little while. Thankyou. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5316241.0
Shimeka30

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:16:04 PM

Even I'm just a newbie here, I think yes that is very much possible as long as its not end of the world or bitcoin users will never stop using it and they will inherit it to their children or family about the goodness of having bitcoin in our lives.
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:22:18 PM

Well, it can really survive and it will good enougj in our future. Furthermore, as you can see bitcoin become popular and because many people will believe to the great potential of bitcoin and I guess the price of bitcoin on that time is very expensive. Lastly, I will support bitcoin till the end.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
nobluff5150

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:28:42 PM

Only the god of economics know the answer to this mysterious question Smiley
imo bitcoin can oulive paper money, like people discussing on some thread
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 06:40:43 PM

Everyone of us might be gone then but bitcoin survives.
Actually, 100 years is too long but I think it will still survive. Many people and bitcoin users believe that bitcoin can survive after 100 years and I think the price of bitcoin on that time is very high. In addition to that, I believe the potential of bitcoin and I think bitcoin will be good enough for 100 years or many years.
Wingo

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 06:51:14 PM

In my opinion, yes it can survive. There we have seen how bitcoin survived many problems that it has encountered in its early years but it still continues to increase in value. I am expecting more from bitcoin as it has not yet reached its full potential. It is still gaining reputation, the world of crypto currency is still growing and is led by bitcoin.
valov88

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 06:52:48 PM

Of course it will survive, this is just the beginning of a new era. The best is yet to come!

Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 05:14:02 AM

I think it might be survive if your guys keep doing a lot of reality effective ICOs which can affect to real life.

Or may be people create a new system/platform/technology currency working based on AI (Allience Intelligence)?
If you are talking about the creation of a new currency, we already have enough of this. I don't know why people copied Bitcoin technology. Wouldn't have it been be great if we had only one crypto currency that was invented first and improved that technology? People don't like simple things. While trying to fulfill their own desires, they create troubles for others. However, I would love to see miners being replaced by AI.
romeitaly

Activity: 308
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 05:26:23 AM

Anything can change in 100 years, but I think bitcoin is still existing and it is the currency of the whole world after 100 years. There'll be no paper money and all transactions would process through internet.   Everyone would be cardless because all their money will be stored in the internet

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 165 »
  Print  

Jump to: