Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:20:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 [187] 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 ... 616 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UTRUST  (Read 313895 times)
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:19:13 PM

is there multiple round of sale? i saw $.0.065 per token till week. any price change after?
no. they say price will always be 0.065$ till the end of ICO

I'm eager to see the market behavior after the coin hits exchanges. The ROI should be quite interesting right from the start.

If I am correct UTRUST does not pay dividends nor do you get a stake in their company, right? Then I do not think the value will go beyond $0.065 in the first year. More likely to go down because 15% of the tokens were sold below that price.

sorry, what do you mean by 15% being sold below $0.065 to be a reason for dump? unless the ones who bought in that early are those who are looking for a quick profit?

I dont think it will go down the only way is to go up, me as an investor i will put this in my long term list. I can see utrust higher than their $150  target i think it will go at $300 level.

Well, bounty hunters are the worst dumpers if you ask me, they dont even see the price. They just hit the sell button for anything thats why we are seeing the coin locking trend these days.

They got the coins for free (minus their time) so they don't care what the price is. Anything they get is free money.

However, I wonder how many times they have sold their coins and then a month or 2 later the coin blows up for 10X the price? If you really believe in crypto and a lot of these projects, why not just hold onto the coin?

I don't understand these bounty hunters. You could still get your coins for free and then try to sell them at a good moment and not just blindly dumping as soon as you get them.

One should never complain if you are going to get cheap tokens, bounty hunters and their dumps makes this possible. And i and glad for it.

That's also true, dumps are a good chance to buy some extra cheap coins Smiley And the price will raise again for sure.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Emdppablo

Activity: 220
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:27:49 PM

is there multiple round of sale? i saw $.0.065 per token till week. any price change after?

I'm eager to see the market behavior after the coin hits exchanges. The ROI should be quite interesting right from the start.

If I am correct UTRUST does not pay dividends nor do you get a stake in their company, right? Then I do not think the value will go beyond $0.065 in the first year. More likely to go down because 15% of the tokens were sold below that price.

sorry, what do you mean by 15% being sold below $0.065 to be a reason for dump? unless the ones who bought in that early are those who are looking for a quick profit?

I dont think it will go down the only way is to go up, me as an investor i will put this in my long term list. I can see utrust higher than their $150  target i think it will go at $300 level.

Well, bounty hunters are the worst dumpers if you ask me, they dont even see the price. They just hit the sell button for anything thats why we are seeing the coin locking trend these days.

They got the coins for free (minus their time) so they don't care what the price is. Anything they get is free money.

However, I wonder how many times they have sold their coins and then a month or 2 later the coin blows up for 10X the price? If you really believe in crypto and a lot of these projects, why not just hold onto the coin?

I don't understand these bounty hunters. You could still get your coins for free and then try to sell them at a good moment and not just blindly dumping as soon as you get them.

One should never complain if you are going to get cheap tokens, bounty hunters and their dumps makes this possible. And i and glad for it.

That's also true, dumps are a good chance to buy some extra cheap coins Smiley And the price will raise again for sure.

I don’t think bounty hunters is dumb about this utrust ico. I think they’re smart enough to know where’s this coin going. They will surely hold it until it became succesful. Blunty hunters are also a good traders and very good in fundamentals they really know when an ico is just p and d and when it’s a real thing. In UTRUST i trust long term hold 🤑
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:39:11 PM

We will reach the mark of 200 pages today!
And the ICO hasn't even started! UTRUST name is getting out there and a lot of people are joining this community, even the price of Monetha is just dropping because this ICO is coming closer and some will cross over Wink

Really cant wait to see this ICO go.
Great team, great idea
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:43:02 PM

Yeah, but maybe a lot of them are doing this for a living? I talked to people which told me that they have no other chance then making money with this at the moment.

I'm a bounty hunter but I don't it for a living,so  why am I doing it? Because I invest time only in ICOs I wanna join to stregthen my position Smiley. Not everyone sell their "free" tokens!

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
xbl1008

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:51:31 PM

And the ICO hasn't even started! UTRUST name is getting out there and a lot of people are joining this community, even the price of Monetha is just dropping because this ICO is coming closer and some will cross over Wink

Great team, great idea

i also really can't wait for the ICO cheers to the success of team UTRUST we hope many investors notice your projects, its so good that we want to share it to our friends if they missed btc they can do long term holdings with UTRUST reap the rewards later im sure this coin will reach something that would pleased the people using its payment platform..
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:00:01 PM

Great team, great idea

yes, thanks to the great community and we are really believing in utrust to be mooning soon after the sale Smiley

i am waiting impatiently for the start of the ico Smiley
cryptoriches13

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:00:40 PM

Yeah, but maybe a lot of them are doing this for a living? I talked to people which told me that they have no other chance then making money with this at the moment.

I'm a bounty hunter but I don't it for a living,so  why am I doing it? Because I invest time only in ICOs I wanna join to stregthen my position Smiley. Not everyone sell their "free" tokens!

Hey glad to see a strong hand like yours man! Bounties are good for the people in general, as developers are avle to promote the project and participants may earn a living or earn a fortune!
Mystic90

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:08:21 PM

Great team, great idea

yes, thanks to the great community and we are really believing in utrust to be mooning soon after the sale Smiley

i am waiting impatiently for the start of the ico Smiley

I have not been invested or interested in an ico that has this many Bitcointalk response of the community. uTRUST has the support of the forum!
mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:08:33 PM

This is a good decision! When you look into your wallet in a year, maybe you will already be a millionaire.  Smiley

viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 877

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:10:30 PM

The thread reached 200 pages. Great interest in the new project, which combines payments with crypto currency and fiat money. Many projects offer something remotely related to crypto-currencies, but UTRUST is focused precisely on that area of the economy, where the use of crypto-currency is already a requirement of our time.
Emdppablo

Activity: 220
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:12:23 PM

Hey glad to see a strong hand like yours man! Bounties are good for the people in general, as developers are avle to promote the project and participants may earn a living or earn a fortune!

I love seeing people with a HOLD strategy on ICO's that don't scam people. I think this UTRUST platform is not created only for ICO price to go up. But their focus is to be the third man on crypto payments. That's why I i'm 100% sure on this ico. I will put 25% of my btc portfolio to get some in UTRUST coin
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:12:50 PM

This is a good decision! When you look into your wallet in a year, maybe you will already be a millionaire.  Smiley

You will have to leave your token forgotten for at least 5 years if you want to be millionaire from utrust, I'm also a bounty hunter, but I'm full in another project with all kind of bounties in the same way, though utrust is a good project, I'm not sure if I could afford an investment this long, perhaps if I get more tokens elsewhere I will, the project is promising even if its long-term Cheesy.
Drokzid

Activity: 931
Merit: 257

HAIL THE KING!

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 04:48:31 PM

You will have to leave your token forgotten for at least 5 years if you want to be millionaire from utrust, I'm also a bounty hunter, but I'm full in another project with all kind of bounties in the same way, though utrust is a good project, I'm not sure if I could afford an investment this long, perhaps if I get more tokens elsewhere I will, the project is promising even if its long-term Cheesy.
5 years is an extremely long investment timeframe in the altcoin space imho. A lil bit too long for me. One year in crypto is like 5 years in real life business.

BTC IS KING!
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:52:07 PM

TRUE the project is very promising and if you will look on it this will be a bump in any aspect 1-2 years wiill be a good time to withdraw with so much increase in value!

All good projects have tokens that will accrue in a few years. you won't be rich overnight and the project needs time to develop.

matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:52:45 PM

Congratulations for 200 pages on the forum. Its really surreal how popular this project is getting and how much potential it has when we are closing in to ICO date. I am sure people realized that there is also a profit to be made with investing in Utrust.

sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:05:05 PM

I love seeing people with a HOLD strategy on ICO's that don't scam people. I think this UTRUST platform is not created only for ICO price to go up. But their focus is to be the third man on crypto payments. That's why I i'm 100% sure on this ico. I will put 25% of my btc portfolio to get some in UTRUST coin

Normally would be against more then 10% of btc investing but i have to agree, this is solid in every way!
xbl1008

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:20:31 PM

Normally would be against more then 10% of btc investing but i have to agree, this is solid in every way!

people with steel balls holding altcoin relatively long term despites the up and down they are very loyal to the project i admire them, UTRUST will earn more loyalist investors along its growth in the market
skyflakes88

Activity: 124

▰▰ ARENA SPACE ▰▰

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:25:58 PM

TRUE the project is very promising and if you will look on it this will be a bump in any aspect 1-2 years wiill be a good time to withdraw with so much increase in value!

All good projects have tokens that will accrue in a few years. you won't be rich overnight and the project needs time to develop.

but we should consider that a good project like utrust is an apple of an eye to people who want to established something in the world of crypto they can copy how the payment platform works tho it had been patented a they will make little adjustment to produce a coin thats just like utrust because of the good idea

ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:29:08 PM

already 200 pages in this theme, oh now I imagine how big UTRUST community, everyone is waiting - future of online payments.
I think in November 2 will be as with PAYPIE - all tokens will be sold in a few hours
Grishanya1234

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:41:00 PM

Hello!
My rank went up to Member, can you please change it in the table)
Thank you in advance!
Pages: « 1 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 [187] 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 ... 616 »
  Print  

Jump to: