Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:01:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 [221] 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 ... 616 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UTRUST  (Read 313895 times)
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:58:18 PM

With all the regulation news surrounding Bitcoin recently and governments cracking down on crypto, does UTRUST have any idea how to deal with tax on payments?

For example, depending on the location, transactions between customers and businesses are subject to value added tax or sales tax.

The seller will receive payments in fiat money. I think the taxation will be in the usual way. If he received in the crypto currency, then there would be difficulties.

If you are a business selling goods or services to customers you have to charge VAT or sales tax. No way around that. UTRUST has to provide the features to manage tax, both on the checkout page for customers and in the backend for businesses. For example VAT receipts, VAT ID for business customers, and tax reports.

Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:05:05 PM

With all the regulation news surrounding Bitcoin recently and governments cracking down on crypto, does UTRUST have any idea how to deal with tax on payments?

For example, depending on the location, transactions between customers and businesses are subject to value added tax or sales tax.

The seller will receive payments in fiat money. I think the taxation will be in the usual way. If he received in the crypto currency, then there would be difficulties.

If you are a business selling goods or services to customers you have to charge VAT or sales tax. No way around that. UTRUST has to provide the features to manage tax, both on the checkout page for customers and in the backend for businesses. For example VAT receipts, VAT ID for business customers, and tax reports.

Taxes can be so annoying - there's so much bureaucracy that one person usually can't handle this by himself and he needs accountant to run his business
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:24:20 PM

After the fork it will be a good time for ico, people will invest more in altcoin and ico, and Utrust has a great hype these day, and the project deserve it with that kind of potential it’s normal that people want to enter in the project. I’m impatient to start to use the Utrust paltform.

ICO market is dead. None of the last 20 ICO is trading above buy price except Kyber which is also now going back to ICO price. I will eat my dick on national television if UTrust stays above ICO price...Investing in ICO and hoping for profit before atleast 4 months is thing of the past.

That's also because of the bitcoin fork. People think they need to stock up BTC now to get free Bitcoin gold and therefore dump their alts. I guess after the fork(s) we will see a shift of investment from BTC back to alts again.
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:36:51 PM

After the fork it will be a good time for ico, people will invest more in altcoin and ico, and Utrust has a great hype these day, and the project deserve it with that kind of potential it’s normal that people want to enter in the project. I’m impatient to start to use the Utrust paltform.

ICO market is dead. None of the last 20 ICO is trading above buy price except Kyber which is also now going back to ICO price. I will eat my dick on national television if UTrust stays above ICO price...Investing in ICO and hoping for profit before atleast 4 months is thing of the past.

That's also because of the bitcoin fork. People think they need to stock up BTC now to get free Bitcoin gold and therefore dump their alts. I guess after the fork(s) we will see a shift of investment from BTC back to alts again.

Hoarding Bitcoin gold is happening, that's true. But sounds more like rose_mary_marlo has just been investing in wrong ICOs, since obviously not all of them won't give any profit in the near future. Even if their fundamentals would be solid.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:17:50 AM

Hoarding Bitcoin gold is happening, that's true. But sounds more like rose_mary_marlo has just been investing in wrong ICOs, since obviously not all of them won't give any profit in the near future. Even if their fundamentals would be solid.

I don't think the purpose of an ICO is to give benefits (and here are clearly the marketprice) for the investors in a short term. I don't think any ICO wants his investors to dump the coins early in project phase at all. And as he stated, before 4 months. So 4 months is not such a long time, even if it is just in 12 months until the project is as far as it is needed to get the marketprice double or so. ICOs are still worth it, especially if you look for a long term investment and not just pump and dump.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:38:15 AM

And which % they will charge for VAT? May they reduce this charge and make less than in Paypal?
amnizu

Activity: 52
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 01:57:56 AM

When ICO real start? In post - 20 oct, on site (in member area) - "ICO STARTS IN 14 Days" (2 NOV).
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:22:46 AM

I don't think the purpose of an ICO is to give benefits (and here are clearly the marketprice) for the investors in a short term. I don't think any ICO wants his investors to dump the coins early in project phase at all. And as he stated, before 4 months. So 4 months is not such a long time, even if it is just in 12 months until the project is as far as it is needed to get the marketprice double or so. ICOs are still worth it, especially if you look for a long term investment and not just pump and dump.

Sure enough, it is enough to dump rewards that torment investors and make them wait longer for profits due, some people think of investing and have more absurd percentages in record time. You have to be patient and cunning.
Pajulapoiss

Activity: 554
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:46:41 AM

This is because of pre ICO participants and bounty hunters can sell below ICO price and still make a profit. And that what many traders do, they see a profit and they just take it straight away. You cant really blame them, its their right.

You dont have to participate in the ico, and can just buy the coins below ICO price afterwards from the market, if you are certain that you can get them. If you cant, well... then have fun eating your dick on national tv!

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
EgoPaintedGrey

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:09:48 AM

This is because of pre ICO participants and bounty hunters can sell below ICO price and still make a profit. And that what many traders do, they see a profit and they just take it straight away. You cant really blame them, its their right.

You dont have to participate in the ico, and can just buy the coins below ICO price afterwards from the market, if you are certain that you can get them. If you cant, well... then have fun eating your dick on national tv!

I total agree with you man! why could he say that ICO market was dead? All of coins or tokens need time to demonstrate its value. If he could not be patient, he should not be an investor.
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:10:39 AM

And which % they will charge for VAT? May they reduce this charge and make less than in Paypal?
Doesn't this depend on the country?

Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:19:57 AM

Agree, from business point of view without proper tax calculation UTRUST is useless. Or at least unusable.
Grishanya1234

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:27:00 AM

Good morning everyone!
tell me please, how much you can get for the subscription bounty of the company?
If a month and a half carried ...
The project is really very interesting, the team has a special thanks!
Thank you all for your answers.
Have a nice day!!!
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:04:10 AM

Good news for US citizens: I just saw someone posted this on one of the youtube videos about Utrust:

Dear Community,

As you may know, up to this point we were advised to exclude U.S. citizens and U.S. residents from our ICO. However, our legal team has been tirelessly at work and we may be able to overcome this hurdle very soon, before our ICO starts on November 2nd. 🎉

You can now register your intent to participate so we can reach out to you if the opportunity becomes available: http://goo.gl/yLFDZD

All the best,
The UTRUST Team
Show less

And if you have a look on their website https://utrust.io/, you can find this information:
Are you a U.S. citizen, U.S. resident, or otherwise considered a U.S. legal entity?
UTRUST is evaluating the acceptance of U.S. residents in their upcoming ICO on November 2nd 2017. You can now register your intent so we can reach out to you if the opportunity becomes available.

OracionSeis

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:29:24 AM

Taxes can be so annoying - there's so much bureaucracy that one person usually can't handle this by himself and he needs accountant to run his business
I think it is possible, UTRUST can supply this function for business, as long as other users have not any problem about the tax because this function just helps business customers manage their services. A platform wants to overpass Paypal really needs has this function.

Time off to sleep ... ( ̄︶ ̄)~
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:01:58 AM

Good news for US citizens: I just saw someone posted this on one of the youtube videos about Utrust:

Dear Community,

As you may know, up to this point we were advised to exclude U.S. citizens and U.S. residents from our ICO. However, our legal team has been tirelessly at work and we may be able to overcome this hurdle very soon, before our ICO starts on November 2nd. 🎉

You can now register your intent to participate so we can reach out to you if the opportunity becomes available: http://goo.gl/yLFDZD

All the best,
The UTRUST Team
Show less

And if you have a look on their website https://utrust.io/, you can find this information:
Are you a U.S. citizen, U.S. resident, or otherwise considered a U.S. legal entity?
UTRUST is evaluating the acceptance of U.S. residents in their upcoming ICO on November 2nd 2017. You can now register your intent so we can reach out to you if the opportunity becomes available.

Those are excellent news, now we can have more investors from the USA to participate in the platform, now i know the ICO will be succesful for sure, we have european and American suport now, so utrust go moon¡¡
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:51:15 AM

Dear Community,

All the best,
The UTRUST Team
Show less

Those are excellent news, now we can have more investors from the USA to participate in the platform, now i know the ICO will be succesful for sure, we have european and American suport now, so utrust go moon¡¡

this is very encouraging news for the project. with US investor access I see no reason you guys not raising what you need. good job!

Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 05:54:19 AM

This will be automatically selected based on the Country where you pay taxes i assume. As you give them your details (KYC), they have already the ability to set up the % to be paid.
Xoce6patxopxe

Activity: 350
Merit: 133

SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:19:05 AM

trust has good ratings on sites that evaluate ico, maybe this is not bad investment. I will participate  Cool

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:40:11 AM

When ICO real start? In post - 20 oct, on site (in member area) - "ICO STARTS IN 14 Days" (2 NOV).

ICO beginning in NOvember 2. Its exact date. They moved the date.
Pages: « 1 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 [221] 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 ... 616 »
  Print  

Jump to: