Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:42:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 616 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UTRUST  (Read 313895 times)
rejosh

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:50:51 PM

I'm sorry if it is already asked, but i just saw the video about utrust, "when making a transaction very little amount of utrust will be burned"

So regardless how little it is, in longterm if utrust gets mainstream that will make market run short of utrust tokens?

If anyone make a transection utrust will charge the merchant 1% fee which is way cheaper than pay pal or any other crypto payment platform. From that they will remove 20% (.2% of the total transection amount) fee to buy back the tokens from the token holders to burn it. They will burn about 50 million tokens every year which will eventually reduce the supply of the of the utrust tokens. Reduce in supply will result to the increase in token value. Which means who ever will be holding this tokens for a long term  will get a huge profit from it.    

████████
         ██████████████
     ████████   ████████
  ███████               ███████
██████                     ▀███▀
████                               
██                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████                     ▀████████
██████                     ▀██████
     ████████   ████████
         ██████████████
               ████████

GoNetwork=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
[
]
[
]

▄ 
                          ▄▄███
                    ▄▄█▀▀  ██
              ▄▄█▀▀     ██▌
        ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀   ██
 ▄▄█▀▀     ▄█▀     ▐██
██     ▄██▀          █▌
 ▀▀██▄███▀       ██
    ██▀▀█▄▄▄    ███
     █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
      █▄█▀

▄███▄▄   ▄
  ██                           ██████████▀
  ████▄                   ███████████▀
   ▀████████▄▄     ███████████
  ▄▄███████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
        ███████████████████
           ▀███████████████▀
              ▄███████████▀
   ▄▄█████████████▀

nter]
stormcleric

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 03:04:48 PM

I'm sorry if it is already asked, but i just saw the video about utrust, "when making a transaction very little amount of utrust will be burned"

So regardless how little it is, in longterm if utrust gets mainstream that will make market run short of utrust tokens?

If anyone make a transection utrust will charge the merchant 1% fee which is way cheaper than pay pal or any other crypto payment platform. From that they will remove 20% (.2% of the total transection amount) fee to buy back the tokens from the token holders to burn it. They will burn about 50 million tokens every year which will eventually reduce the supply of the of the utrust tokens. Reduce in supply will result to the increase in token value. Which means who ever will be holding this tokens for a long term  will get a huge profit from it.    

.2% is not a big deal but it's true that token burning will slowly rise the price. How do you plan to convince others to use the tokens and not fiat? Since holding the tokens - as you pointed out - will mean a huge profit. If I was about to buy something in eur or in utrusts I'd probably select the 1st just to keep the 2nd as an investing.

rejosh

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:18:17 PM

.2% is not a big deal but it's true that token burning will slowly rise the price. How do you plan to convince others to use the tokens and not fiat? Since holding the tokens - as you pointed out - will mean a huge profit. If I was about to buy something in eur or in utrusts I'd probably select the 1st just to keep the 2nd as an investing.

I am not a utrust official. I am just an ordinary investor who’s is invested in the pre-ico and believe this is a good idea if it’s become real. I think it’s just your case that you want to pay in euro but if you ask me I will probably pay with utrust. Reason low conversion fee and no hassle to changing the crypto to cash. On top of everything I don’t have to pay any tax to cash the cryptos. You probably have a very small amount of cryptos but there are people who are fully loaded with cryptos just looking different ways to spend it in the real wold without any tax and money laundering issues.

.2 of billions will be a big deal
. Utrust is not just for merchants is also for individuals to pay any one for anything in cryptos.

████████
         ██████████████
     ████████   ████████
██████                     ▀███▀
████                               
██                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████                     ▀████████
██████                     ▀██████
     ████████   ████████
         ██████████████
               ████████

GoNetwork=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
[
]
[
]

▄ 
                          ▄▄███
                    ▄▄█▀▀  ██
              ▄▄█▀▀     ██▌
        ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀   ██
 ▄▄█▀▀     ▄█▀     ▐██
██     ▄██▀          █▌
 ▀▀██▄███▀       ██
    ██▀▀█▄▄▄    ███
     █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
      █▄█▀

▄███▄▄   ▄
  ██                           ██████████▀
  ████▄                   ███████████▀
   ▀████████▄▄     ███████████
  ▄▄███████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
        ███████████████████
           ▀███████████████▀
              ▄███████████▀
   ▄▄█████████████▀

nter]
Kakumei (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

UTRUST Community Manager

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:42:22 PM

Dear community,

Kukumai, official Community Manager here.

That is correct. We are burning up to 50 million tokens a year, until a maximum of 100 million are left.

The whitepaper sounds really interesting to me. Compared to disruptive technologies like DAO concepts or decentralized escrow platforms, which are not yet ready for mainstream use in my opinion, the benefit of UTRUST is the straight focus on a business-oriented model. If everything will work out like planned the result should be users which use their cryptos without any fear, while providing merchant stability. What I also like is that the generated platform profits will be kept the UTRUST company for marketing purposes.

Thank you!

Do you need to have the major cryptocurrencies deposited at your page, to provide the payment service. What happens if the blockchain of the chosen cryptocurrency is working slow.
Is than more time needed to approve the payment?

UTRUST will actually allow both, storing on the UTRUST chain as well as using your own wallets for which only you know the private keys.

Basically, it will work as Paypal in crypto world. Right?
Are you guys planning to introduce some virtual or physical cards also?

Not planned at this time but we never know what the future holds!

How much was the token price for pre ico investors rather what was the best break even for those investors? Just want to know what would be much pain for me as an investor to place buy orders for buying more after UTRUST will be added to exchanges.

$0.02 for private investors, $0.03 for pre-ICO investors.

project is nice. are you going to allow US and china? is there KYC requirement to invest?

Unfortunately, the U.S. are excluded from our ICO. China can participate.

is ICO still targeting first week of octo? do we have price per token info?

The announcement will be made in the first week of October, this does not imply that the ICO will also start in the first week.

You would be wrong as we intend to burn up to a maximum of 50 million tokens a year. Meaning the perceived value of UTRUST tokens could 20x over 20 years, not accounting for global increase of the global market cap. Not making predictions here, but that is how it should work.

I hope that I could help!
Drokzid

Activity: 931
Merit: 257

HAIL THE KING!

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 04:25:54 PM

So when exactly is this ICO happening?

I think it's already happening

The  ICO will be announced in the first week of October. 1 investment round at a fixed price of $0.065 per UTRUST token. A maximum of 50 Million U.S. Dollars will be collected over a maximum of 7 days. They have some kind of whitelist for early supporters  who are registers before the 20th of September 2017, will receive a 20% reward on the first $10,000 contributed.

What is this? On the announcement it says clearly that round one starts today (20th september 2 pm gmt). Where are you taking that first week of October from?

Read this mate I am following this project from day one. They have change the ICO date and stretcher because of the community request.   

https://utrust.io/ico

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2078433.440
Why did the communuity request a postponement of the token sale date? Was it because of the chipped market sentiment right now? Let's hope market will be stable until the ico. There is still no exact ico date, right?

BTC IS KING!
Korsakopf

Merit: 105

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:37:45 PM

Hi! This seems to be quite interesting concept. Will read the whitepaper later.

Can anyone give me the details that will UTRUST support all Ethereum tokens or just ETH?
What happens to the possible unsold tokens?

btw. utrust.io doesn's seems to be responding. Is site down?

Good luck for the devs!

Check out the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J92W_0UpH-0&feature=youtu.be

For investing in the ICO, you can invest with ETH or BTC. But using the platform to pay, the video shows at least six crypto's that i see, like Dash, Monero, Litecoin, but also BTC & ETH and of course their own token. And using their own token will let you have 0% fee, so it's a very nice incentive to use their token. Thus increasing demand and price.
Heimer

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:44:08 PM

Dear community,

Kukumai, official Community Manager here.

That is correct. We are burning up to 50 million tokens a year, until a maximum of 100 million are left.

The whitepaper sounds really interesting to me. Compared to disruptive technologies like DAO concepts or decentralized escrow platforms, which are not yet ready for mainstream use in my opinion, the benefit of UTRUST is the straight focus on a business-oriented model. If everything will work out like planned the result should be users which use their cryptos without any fear, while providing merchant stability. What I also like is that the generated platform profits will be kept the UTRUST company for marketing purposes.

Thank you!

Do you need to have the major cryptocurrencies deposited at your page, to provide the payment service. What happens if the blockchain of the chosen cryptocurrency is working slow.
Is than more time needed to approve the payment?

UTRUST will actually allow both, storing on the UTRUST chain as well as using your own wallets for which only you know the private keys.

Basically, it will work as Paypal in crypto world. Right?
Are you guys planning to introduce some virtual or physical cards also?

Not planned at this time but we never know what the future holds!

How much was the token price for pre ico investors rather what was the best break even for those investors? Just want to know what would be much pain for me as an investor to place buy orders for buying more after UTRUST will be added to exchanges.

$0.02 for private investors, $0.03 for pre-ICO investors.

project is nice. are you going to allow US and china? is there KYC requirement to invest?

Unfortunately, the U.S. are excluded from our ICO. China can participate.

is ICO still targeting first week of octo? do we have price per token info?

The announcement will be made in the first week of October, this does not imply that the ICO will also start in the first week.

You would be wrong as we intend to burn up to a maximum of 50 million tokens a year. Meaning the perceived value of UTRUST tokens could 20x over 20 years, not accounting for global increase of the global market cap. Not making predictions here, but that is how it should work.

I hope that I could help!
Hello Kakumai. It's awesome that UTRUST almost immediately answer all community questions. With that engagement in answering this project will be definitely successful!
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:52:05 PM

I noticed that you will start testing platform with merchant only in Q2 2018, why so late, you must have a beta platform ready by now.
And how will you attract ecommerce platform to integrate your system?

tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:52:51 PM

what is difference than shapeshift? which currency are you planning to support initially?

prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:54:04 PM

No, ICO will happen in Oct. "TBA on the first week of October" according to their website. I was also confused since it says different in their ANN.

cannt wait for joined ico ,i keep watching this project for a long time , very popular . i worried about cannt rush to purchase UTRUST tokens;
i think you had joined pre-ico in this project and if you are interested to participate in the main crawdsale So you have to wait until the 1st October. you can keep your eyes in this link so that you won't miss out this first bonus reward..https://utrust.io/ico
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:57:13 PM

The  ICO will be announced in the first week of October. 1 investment round at a fixed price of $0.065 per UTRUST token. A maximum of 50 Million U.S. Dollars will be collected over a maximum of 7 days. They have some kind of whitelist for early supporters  who are registers before the 20th of September 2017, will receive a 20% reward on the first $10,000 contributed.

What is this? On the announcement it says clearly that round one starts today (20th september 2 pm gmt). Where are you taking that first week of October from?

Read this mate I am following this project from day one. They have change the ICO date and stretcher because of the community request.   

https://utrust.io/ico

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2078433.440

Oh man... Thanks for that, i had no clue, just came in and thought that today is the day. You saved me some time there so cheers!
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:16:57 PM

If it will burn 50 million tokens every year in 20 years there won't be any token to burn.

Approximately is it maybe %5 of tokens of the total supply of that year? Like that first year 50.000.000 second year 47.500.000 third year 45.125.000. If that's the issue, it's very logical and really lucrative for investors.

ceaa

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:18:00 PM

50m is the maximum burn. They don't have to burn it all.
Mystic90

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:18:36 PM

I am always intrigued by payment systems on the blockchain. How is this different from any other available system like shape-shift or stellar lumens. Can't your ico be easily made available on bitcoin or ethereum. Hope devs can let investors not what seperates them from other payment blokcchains
PewPewGoesTheDuck

Activity: 200
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:22:14 PM

Seems like a much needed service for the crypto world. Offering buying protection for consumers is a huge benefit and really sets you apart. Assuming you get your cart integration just right I bet you all will go far.
x86Daddy

Activity: 216

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:12:32 PM

is this similar with snap up ICO. I see their have plan for e commerce platform like this
Korsakopf

Merit: 105

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:18:35 PM

If it will burn 50 million tokens every year in 20 years there won't be any token to burn.

Approximately is it maybe %5 of tokens of the total supply of that year? Like that first year 50.000.000 second year 47.500.000 third year 45.125.000. If that's the issue, it's very logical and really lucrative for investors.

They mentioned the burning of 50 million tokens will be done until there are 100 million tokens left. Total token supply will be 1 billion to start with (if i'm not mistaken). So that is the second strong incentive i've seen to increase value for the token. First one is that transactions with the utrust token will have 0% fee (so creating demand for the token).
alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:21:13 PM

hi guys im new in here watching this project.

just watched this video:

https://youtu.be/J92W_0UpH-0

in 01:30 there is explaned that in every transaction a small % is convertet to utrust tokens and burned. i dont get this point. so are there fees or not? can somebody explain this to me?

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:24:20 PM

Wow, basically you're going to compete with paypal here or at least be the "paypal of crypto" , you have already in mind any partnership?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:41:08 PM

Wow, basically you're going to compete with paypal here or at least be the "paypal of crypto" , you have already in mind any partnership?

"Paypal of Crypto", now that's an excellent slogan! That's like an invest catchphrase gold! You gotta use this devs! It would attract so many investors to read more with such a simple line.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 616 »
  Print  

Jump to: