Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:55:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 616 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UTRUST  (Read 313895 times)
cxrealdcx

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:10:20 AM

Through the use of online payment system, consumer can access the web to make any transaction such as online banking,
online billing or even car loan at any time (24 hours) or anywhere, as long as access to the internet.

That´s true, but not so extreme new on the market Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:22:26 AM

many people around me who are bitcoin users said that UTRUST project is good, and some of them are interested in this project. I was curios with it and I try to read it. and apparently what they said is right. UTRUST has great strategy and management. I am interested in this project. and I am sure this project is gonna be success.

Yes, it's an ease of use for all crypto hodlers. An easy way to convert crypto into fiat.
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:26:25 AM

nice to move away from slack. discord channel https://t.co/LqWf0eyqxJ is better. tired of all scam emails

Thanks for sharing! This is legit. We're slowly but surely moving Discord.

good to hear.

yes, slack is getting overrun by scammers nowadays and many icos got hit hard by those idiots. discord is much better to handle and is not lagging like slack.
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:26:39 AM

many people around me who are bitcoin users said that UTRUST project is good, and some of them are interested in this project. I was curios with it and I try to read it. and apparently what they said is right. UTRUST has great strategy and management. I am interested in this project. and I am sure this project is gonna be success.

Yes, it's an ease of use for all crypto hodlers. An easy way to convert crypto into fiat.

Everyone in the crypto world who are actually thinking of it as a currency needed a service like paypal and the future is in it. So Utrust is definitely going to be a successful venture.
viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 857

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:33:54 AM

Rather than gleefully defend UTRUST, All i can advice is you do your due research before considering any investment. If it makes sense, then proceed. if not invest somewhere else. You should never invest on an ICO cos you read that it was a great project from some BTC talk profile. Most ppl have ulterior motives, so do yourself a favor and do your research.

This is the right answer right here!

DYOR (Do Your Own Research) on every project you consider investing in.

Do not believe statements blindly, neither positive nor negative.

Of course, I as the Community Manager believe we will be a strong success, but everybody should decide this for themselves and there are guarantees anywhere. Not here, not at Monetha.

You correctly write everything. On the other hand, you have written in white paper that you are guaranteed to protect the parties from unfair transactions. To do this, act as a guarantor, and the funds pass through you. But this reduces the speed of payments. Over time, the rating of counterparties increases and the speed of payments increases. But where is the guarantee that the fraudster first earns a reputation, then to take advantage of this? Scammers can prepare for this for years. And I know such cases. Three years earn themselves an excellent reputation, and then in one day commit fraud for a huge amount. What can you oppose to this option?

I will have to refer this to the technical team but am not sure there is anything we could do to prevent this. Of course, there will be KYC and AML for merchants so if they are still trying to scam after years, you could probably come after them legally.

- Kakumei
Official Community Manager

Thank you for your reply. I see for your part that you do your best to fight fraud. Of course, I understand that no single payment system can provide absolute guarantees. There is always force majeure. In general, UTRUST is well thought out, and, of course, such a system is in demand by the market. Since the number of online purchases and payments will only increase every year.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:34:15 AM

Invest or not invest - that´s the question here  Wink Maybe better invest after launch on exchanges? What´s your opinion?
The big chance is that the coin when entering the exchange will already be traded much more than the price of ICO, so people are in a hurry to buy tokens at ICO and pre-sale at a discount. And you can buy on the exchange after issuing coins for bounty.
Exactly, so if you invest now its really sure that you will get good profit once its entered the exchange. Invest now and gain profit later.
This is the best time to invest while the campaign is still going on, after the campaign you will say to your self that you did the right decisions.
I think you should look at the long term whit this one, at least wait for them to partner u with some ecommerce platform in the future, right now is more or less just an idea but the real value will come when their platform will be up and running.

SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:34:50 AM

Everyone in the crypto world who are actually thinking of it as a currency needed a service like paypal and the future is in it. So Utrust is definitely going to be a successful venture.

thats what i think too. a paypal derivat is needed in the cryptocurrencies world, with a good trust level and secure wallets and straight fiat conversion of the crypto we get.

sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:39:11 AM

Kakumei makes his friends to write negative posts in the other topics competition. They did use black PR. The developers UTRUST unworthy people who mislead forum members. UTRUST SCAM PROJECT.

You really can't blame UTRUST if an another project you have invested in is bleeding. I understand that you are frustrated with monetha falling and scam accusations flying on their thread. But you should take responsibility for your own actions, no one told you to invest in anything. Yelling scam in here doesn't give you your money back.
DYOR.
arikassuja

Activity: 535
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:40:10 AM

thats what i think too. a paypal derivat is needed in the cryptocurrencies world, with a good trust level and secure wallets and straight fiat conversion of the crypto we get.

but paypal only contains dollars, I think cryptocurrency does not need paypal, although many are using paypal, I think paypal is not perfect to be the world currency, and cryptocurrency is the most perfect
haxllega

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:45:04 AM

what i really like is the fluctuation protection for sellers. getting krypto and change it into fiat to save the value for the time you get it.
time to read the whitepaper Smiley
UTRUST’s main strength is its consumer protection program. A centralized escrow system is employed to ensure that the funds are kept safe until the buyer receives his item or service. Once the transaction is complete, the funds will be sent. In case of a dispute, the Utrsut dispute resolution team will take action.
as the whitepaper said the transaction will be complete as a payment u trust will be on the middle to ensure the safeness of the buyer and the seller at once but not the item itself! amazon and other platform will still provide those security for the seller!
I hope that one day Amazon, Ebay and other major online shops will start accepting Utrust! Thanks to that investors will have nice profits from participating in ICO  Wink
In the future, this is possible if the project will prove its platform and the capitalization of the project will grow to $ 1 billion.
I believe in the project.
This would be like hitting the jackpot. I'm certain big platforms will offer crypto payments sooner or later its just the question which one will make it till the end. I hope Utrust can become the leading horse.
This market will be full of competitors only the best will win against them. Hopefully, UTRUST wins.

safi71

Activity: 574

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:45:38 AM

Judging by the table, Utrast has a weighty advantage over paypal and bitpay.
Low fees for sellers - 1% of the transaction amount will be permanent or maybe a change in better or worse?

▀███▄
                ▀███▄
                 ▄███▀
       ▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄
         ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄
          ▄███▀         ▄███▀
▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄
  ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄
   ▄███▀         ▄███▀         ▄███▀
 ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀
▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀
          ▄███▀         ▄███▀
        ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀
                 ▄███▀

▄███▀
              ▀▀▀▀

ELONCITY
       ▄█████▄               ▐███▄▄
   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄            ████████▄▄
   ▓ ▓██▓▓█▀▀▀█▓▓            ████████████▄▄
   ▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█████▓▓           ▐█████████████████▄
  ▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓█▄         ▐███████████████████
 ██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓███▄       █      ▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
▐██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓█████▄  ▄▄▄█                ▀▀▀▀▀
▐██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓ ▀▀████████
▐██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▐▌
 ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀         
 ▐██▀██████████▀           
  ▀▀▐███████████          ▐▌
    ▐█████▐█████          ▐▌
     ████▌ ████▌         
     ▐███▌ ████          ▐▌
      ███  ▐██▌          ▐▌
    ▄▄███  ▐██▄▄         
   ██████▌ ██████       
TELEGRAM 

Public Sale Coming Soon!

ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:48:04 AM

but paypal only contains dollars, I think cryptocurrency does not need paypal, although many are using paypal, I think paypal is not perfect to be the world currency, and cryptocurrency is the most perfect

Yes, with that argument we may think that cryptocurrencies are best but we need a service where the customer and the merchant can have a mutual trust on each other.
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:13:00 AM

How will this strategic value coupling work? Each time a buyer pays with any cryptocurrency via UTRUST payment platform a percentage of the transactional fee is used to buyback UTRUST token and remove them from the market.

Wow... Its great strategy! Some projects take away himself tokens for transaction. Here devs make a right solution. Burning this tokens will going to increace price.  Roll Eyes

Have there been any simulations carried out regarding the liquidity of the tokens with such a deflationary money policy? In other words, will the hoarding of the UTRUST tokens not hinder the functioning of the platform?
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:17:10 AM

Invest or not invest - that´s the question here  Wink Maybe better invest after launch on exchanges? What´s your opinion?
The big chance is that the coin when entering the exchange will already be traded much more than the price of ICO, so people are in a hurry to buy tokens at ICO and pre-sale at a discount. And you can buy on the exchange after issuing coins for bounty.
Exactly, so if you invest now its really sure that you will get good profit once its entered the exchange. Invest now and gain profit later.
This is the best time to invest while the campaign is still going on, after the campaign you will say to your self that you did the right decisions.
I think you should look at the long term whit this one, at least wait for them to partner u with some ecommerce platform in the future, right now is more or less just an idea but the real value will come when their platform will be up and running.

It would be nice if Utrust can announce a nice ecommerce partner.
This would really help this project Smiley.

But I agree that this will be a long term investment, buy now go away for a year and see where the price is then Wink.
alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:24:50 AM

DAMN!

how can you just filter out whats right and whats wrong in this thread by now? everything is getting more and more confused

What is so confused to you.?
Check out their website or their promo video. The system may be complicated but its not ambiguous.

i am confused about the differing post in here. there are people who declare it as scam and others who say that its will be the thing. in promo there wont be written anything bad
cxrealdcx

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:27:30 AM

DAMN!

how can you just filter out whats right and whats wrong in this thread by now? everything is getting more and more confused

Check out their website or their promo video. The system may be complicated but its not ambiguous.

i am confused about the differing post in here. there are people who declare it as scam and others who say that its will be the thing. in promo there wont be written anything bad

It´s for shure no scam, but nobody can tell you if it works or not, like every other business.
Simple as that Smiley
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:31:00 AM

There are several online platforms that give businesses the great opportunity to engage potential clients. People are fond of online shopping and this online payment transactions play a vital role. It's a vital part of the every business on how to make a purchase of payments.

online all payments how work do you know. utrust payment system will work more efficiently, because UTRUST will accept alot of crypto currency and credit card ETC.  
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:34:54 AM

DAMN!

Actually, there has been only one person who declared it as scam. When you check his post history you can see that he's obviously a die hard (and maybe frustrated  Smiley ) monetha supporter. But with any project you think about investing the best course anyway is to do your own proper research.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Kakumei (OP)

Activity: 210

UTRUST Community Manager

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:35:08 AM

Hi everybody,

Glad to see things running smoothly. looking to use UTRUST as payment and incentives in their Business's ....can see this really happening. when all things are smooth everyone would be better

As a developer myself, I honestly cannot wait to try out the MVP/SDK once released! I recently tried implementing crypto payments into one of my personal projects and I had to settle for Stripe. Unfortunately, Stripe does never give you access to the Bitcoins and instead immediately converts them at an unknown rate into USD. Not cool, but the most convenient I'm afraid. I also looked into BitPay and others, but they all feel half-baked.

All these things are a sign that project is doing great and it will be a success. Fudders gonna FUD though.

Please don't feed the trolls 🙃

Its a great strategy, lot of ICO's buy there tokens back to get more volume and the increase the price.
This can insure the investors they will get profit and can sell there tokens at a much higher price.

The more I now about Utrust the more I like it Smiley
Great work team

Thank you very much!

In other words keep hodling Smiley until you're the last guy left and sell the tokens for 1 mil USD

Hah, the dream ✨

Judging by the table, Utrast has a weighty advantage over paypal and bitpay.
Low fees for sellers - 1% of the transaction amount will be permanent or maybe a change in better or worse?

We definitely aim to disrupt the industry. That does not mean that other projects will not adapt. And this is the very reason why competition is good. If your business is threatened, you innovate (think Lufthansa to Eurowings/RyanAir (EU) or American Airlines > Jet Blue, for example). This is almost always in favor of the end-user and will further everybody's vision of mass adoption!

Have there been any simulations carried out regarding the liquidity of the tokens with such a deflationary money policy? In other words, will the hoarding of the UTRUST tokens not hinder the functioning of the platform?

I would have to refer this to the technical department, but generally and from an economic point of view this is definitely undecided and on-going discussion between people that think inflation is necessary and people that think deflation is good. I will not get into the arguments here, but a good starting point to see the different views is this article in which the author argues that inflation is necessary while the commenters strongly disagree.

Personally, I think holding the tokens is not an issue since a lot of payments will be done through other currencies.

DAMN!

There is exactly 1 user in here that spreads fear and uncertainty and this one is a hardline supporter and investor of Monetha. Our community is actually pretty transparent and we're sharing all the information we have. I suggest you do your own research and if you have any questions, just ask! I'm coming here at least once a day to answer them all.

Hope this answers it! Smiley
achikomimi

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:38:54 AM

Glad to see things running smoothly. looking to use UTRUST as payment and incentives in their Business's ....can see this really happening. when all things are smooth everyone would be better

Yes, Looking forward to see UTRUST together with other online payment system. This project is a game changer. The success of this project will also be the success of the Crypto world.
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 616 »
  Print  

Jump to: