Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:35:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 [263] 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 ... 616 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UTRUST  (Read 313893 times)
Elkmar

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:46:24 AM

well the marketing is really topnotch, but when i read review like these:

https://crushcrypto.com/analysis-of-utrust/?awt_l=GNUg5&awt_m=hUWLWOaJ1r561PI

https://cryptobriefing.com/utrust-ico-review-token-analysis/

i start to feel very uncomfortable about utrust T_T"

Well that's interesting and well written.

We'll see what Utrust will do keep the value of its token high.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:54:36 AM

well unfortunately seems to be true...

just checked the ppl and really most of them are working for that marketing design company subvisual...

utrust seems to be a side project by a couple of workers from there.

@devs we need a statement...
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:03:48 AM

im sure the team will reach out and explain everything is reported there point by point.

I think about same.

Besides, it looked like the writer of the review took too personal from the Ceo not willing to answer his questions.

Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:07:18 AM

Here is a new but insightful review of Utrust that raises a number of concerns about the project that I think are well worth taking into account before investing in the ICO: https://crushcrypto.com/analysis-of-utrust/?awt_l=GNUg5&awt_m=hUWLWOaJ1r561PI

We've seen a lot of hype in this project (justified or not, I'm still unsure), but I've had some stellar and less than stellar experiences with ICOs in recent times, and what I've learnt is that it always helps to stay rational.

What do you guys think about the concerns raised in the above article?

Thank you for the link, I really appreciate sharing of these reviews!

I think the article makes some interesting points. I don't read any evaluation of the team members, it looks like they don't have the same concerns as other reviewers about the team. About this market being competitive, I do agree. They claim the online payments market is large with huge potential. If UTRUST can be successful, they have the potential to process billions of dollar of transactions a year.

Their conclusion is that (from what I understand) on the short term, the price of the tokens will probably drop so you wont make a huge profit and they are neutral about long term holding.

Thank you for the link! The concerns raised in this article are pretty serious, indeed.
About the milestones of the project, in the article it says that the platform test with merchants gonna happen in the Q2 2018, but I heard that they're planning to test the platform in the beginning of 2018. Do you guys know smth about it? I'd prefer the platform to be tested as soon as possible...

Yes, they are apparently planning tests with merchants much earlier than stated in their roadmap. There was an announcement of UTRUST CPO  in their telegram channel which was posted here some days ago.

"Hey! The Product is progressing at a great speed and we plan to start private tests with our list of merchants before the end of the year" - by Roberto Machado (CPO of UTRUST)

Great news!!

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:12:07 AM

even I wish this project reach hard cap soon but I think it is hard in this time. Dont see any ICO reach hard cap since October.

people sold all their altcoin and buying Bicoin before hardcap. Thats is the reason...

You are right. These bitcoin forks are really annoying. Now people will start forking over even small arguments they have.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:15:52 AM

Yes at the moment he market is a bit hard, cause of the multiple fork of bitcoin. But I think the ico market will be better in the following mounth after all of that. UTRUST can reach the hard cap I think, and even if the project doesn’t reach it, a lot of money can be raised.
KeenInsight

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:29:48 AM

Hello,

I have recently been interested on Cryptocurrency and I was also interested on joining UTRUST's journey, however today just received an email from UTRUST with the subject "ICO & KYC explained" that contains the following point:
- During the account verification (KYC) we will require a proof of ID* and proof of address. This is an easy process and, if needed, you will be able to repeat the process multiple times.

The small knowledge that I have about Cryptocurrency is that its concept abstains from the use of identity, which is the foundation of us having privacy...
For such reason, this made me doubt and think on the risks of "KYC", that imply providing personal documents to unknown entities, so I would like to hear the community opinions about this subject.

It seems that this matter was already discussed before, which made me doubt even more (if someone knows any article or any other source about this subject, proving the risks or vice versa, please share it):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwF7nMWUjBs&feature=youtu.be&list=PLPQwGV1aLnTsHvzevl9BAUlfsfwFfU7aP

Thanks in advance.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:46:57 AM

What kind of documents will you require for proof of address? If those documents are in my language, how can I present it to you without translation?

Hi!

We are using a 3rd-party and they should be able to handle them, I will confirm this for you.

Utility bills, Local authority, Banking, Housing, Insurance, ... all of those and similar should work!

How can bills or Insurances be save to proof my identity? I mean, they could be easily faked or be stolen? Do I not need to identify myself with official documents like my ID card or something?

Bills can prove an address, but you're right, they can be easily faked. Cryptoworld works with anonymity, that's why probably you don't need to show an ID or official documents like this...

If you need to proof something you should proof it in the right way or it should not be needed otherwise, because just saying on the one hand you need to proof it but because crypto world is covered in anonymity it is not needed to make a real proof, this is somehow just stupid Cheesy

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:47:48 AM

just checked the ppl and really most of them are working for that marketing design company subvisual...

That should not be a surprise. About 2 weeks ago I posted that most of UTRUST's core team is from Subvisual. And no one batted an eyelid. And I repeated later that their experience is mainly web design.

The idea behind UTRUST is pretty good. However the success of a project depends not on the concept but on its implementation. What do we know about the team? Do they have what it takes?

They have a lot of software engineers with multi-years experience and CEO looks like is really passionate about blockchain and crypto currencies. Only time will tell I guess

Looks like most of the core team are from Subvisual, a web development and design firm. Ratings on Facebook and Google are 4.8 and 5.0 respectively.

Also their webpage have linkedin pages of the whole team, and they seem top notch by any standards.

True, but PayPal have years of a head start and their staff is huge with a lot of experience in financial and legal matters. Those areas could be underserved by UTRUST's web development focused team.

Then again Facebook was just 5 college students.

But as you can see I also pointed to the origin of Facebook.

And what about Alibaba's Jack Ma? One of the biggest companies in the world headed by a self-taught English teacher, now the richest man of China.

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:01:15 AM

Newbie in action, to summarize:
Utrust Pre-sale price 0.0xx USD (private investors, familiy, friends, ...)
Utrust Pre-ico price 0,02 USD
Utrust Ico price 0,065 USD

I think is better to wait for the coin hits the exchange or no?  always the price falls when it comes first for the market.
Because everyone would pull something out (Pre-sale, Pre-ico buyers).

Tell me if I'm wrong, newbie question but we are all here for profit or no Tongue

it really depends on a few considerations. if the ICO sells out immediately, then you shouldn't expect a dump or a lower price than ICO.

alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:05:09 AM

That should not be a surprise. About 2 weeks ago I posted that most of UTRUST's core team is from Subvisual. And no one batted an eyelid. And I repeated later that their experience is mainly web design.

The idea behind UTRUST is pretty good. However the success of a project depends not on the concept but on its implementation. What do we know about the team? Do they have what it takes?

They have a lot of software engineers with multi-years experience and CEO looks like is really passionate about blockchain and crypto currencies. Only time will tell I guess

Looks like most of the core team are from Subvisual, a web development and design firm. Ratings on Facebook and Google are 4.8 and 5.0 respectively.

Also their webpage have linkedin pages of the whole team, and they seem top notch by any standards.

True, but PayPal have years of a head start and their staff is huge with a lot of experience in financial and legal matters. Those areas could be underserved by UTRUST's web development focused team.

Then again Facebook was just 5 college students.

But as you can see I also pointed to the origin of Facebook.

And what about Alibaba's Jack Ma? One of the biggest companies in the world headed by a self-taught English teacher, now the richest man of China.

im with you education not automaticly equals sucess and intelligence
Kakumei (OP)

Activity: 210

UTRUST Community Manager

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:27:09 AM

I just received an email in my junk folder that appears to be from Utrust, but I'm not sure if it's authentic or not. It's regarding the upcoming ICO and how Utrust will be conducting it according to strict KYC rules. It says that if you contribute to the ICO you will have to verify your identity by sending in "proof of ID and proof of address" before you can receive your tokens.

Can you guys confirm that this was sent by the actual Utrust team and not a scammer.

Thanks!

It was legitimate Smiley

Good morning everyone!
A lot of useful information you write in the branch, many thanks to all for this. Can you please tell us what is the minimum cap for the UTRUST project?
We look forward to ICO, there is not much time left! Many thanks to the developers!
To all who take part in the bounty I wish good luck.
Have a nice day, everyone!
I think there is no minimum cap anymore, they already sold 150 million tokens on pre-sale and private investor.

The minimal cap (softcap) for UTRUST is $10M. We already raised $3.5M so only need another $7.50M.

This is, unfortunately, a very common misconception. Subvisual (where I am writing you from right now!) is a successful online web design and development company founded in 2012. It has had clients like AT&T, Airtel, Betfair and others. A while ago we incorporated a new company (UTRUST Switzerland GmbH) and allocated a big share our staff to work full-time on UTRUST, a project that the entire team is very excited about. Over time, we have allocated more and more staff (mainly designers and developers) to UTRUST and plan to hire more dedicated staff after the ICO was successfully funded.

Our main engineering office will remain in Portugal though, we want to be as financially responsible as possible with the funds that our community provided to us. Living costs in Zug (Switzerland) are more than 300% higher than in Braga (Portugal). You can verify these costs here.

I hope this clarifies this situation, but if not, please don't hesitate again.

"Hey! The Product is progressing at a great speed and we plan to start private tests with our list of merchants before the end of the year" - by Roberto Machado (CPO of UTRUST)

Great news!!

That is correct! We are aiming to have some merchants implement UTRUST by the end of the year to slowly scale up our platform.

Newbie in action, to summarize:
Utrust Pre-sale price 0.0xx USD (private investors, familiy, friends, ...)
Utrust Pre-ico price 0,02 USD
Utrust Ico price 0,065 USD

I think is better to wait for the coin hits the exchange or no?  always the price falls when it comes first for the market.
Because everyone would pull something out (Pre-sale, Pre-ico buyers).

Tell me if I'm wrong, newbie question but we are all here for profit or no Tongue

We only sold $3.5M worth of tokens and sell $49M so even if they would all dump (which at least our private investors do not intend), it wouldn't affeect the market as much as you think. So personally, I wouldn't wait for the exchange. But of course, nobody knows what will happen!
FIEX

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:36:27 AM

Cant wait to see this platform used with some merchant by the end of this year.
Also like all the videos on Youtube about Utrust! I'm sure each day there are new users coming to this community who havent heard about the project, videos like the one of UTRUST on Youtube help to understand the project.

Great work you guys are doing!
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:59:45 AM

Cant wait to see this platform used with some merchant by the end of this year.
Also like all the videos on Youtube about Utrust! I'm sure each day there are new users coming to this community who havent heard about the project, videos like the one of UTRUST on Youtube help to understand the project.

Great work you guys are doing!

Do with any news about merchants already planning to accept Utrust ?
crabbypatpat

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:04:05 PM

Same here image breaks i cant see them.
xialan_lu

Activity: 335

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:12:49 PM

UTRUST and SOMA partnering this is good news for us and can make UTRUST more popular maybe SOMA will use UTRUST as agent payment for secure transaction both will be mutually beneficial. UTRUST will start ICO on date 2 November do not miss the opportunity guys Smiley
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:22:24 PM

Cruchcrypto's review did raise some concerns, especially this part:
$3.5 million was raised during previous rounds at heavy discounts ($2 million at $0.02 per token and $1.5 million at $0.03 per token). Those participants have experienced a long lock-up period due to the delay of ICO from September 2017 to November 2017, which may cause these participants to dump their tokens below ICO price of $0.065.
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:22:56 PM

even I wish this project reach hard cap soon but I think it is hard in this time. Dont see any ICO reach hard cap since October.

people sold all their altcoin and buying Bicoin before hardcap. Thats is the reason...

You are right. These bitcoin forks are really annoying. Now people will start forking over even small arguments they have.
Maybe this will change with UTRUST. I think there are many people out their who want to participate in the ICO.

levyashin

Activity: 980

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:26:30 PM

Cruchcrypto's review did raise some concerns, especially this part:
$3.5 million was raised during previous rounds at heavy discounts ($2 million at $0.02 per token and $1.5 million at $0.03 per token). Those participants have experienced a long lock-up period due to the delay of ICO from September 2017 to November 2017, which may cause these participants to dump their tokens below ICO price of $0.065.

The concern is based on how will their ico perform?

If they can sell all that means 3.5 m $ can't dictate the market. Even they just dump all still price can't crash.

But if they can raise 10 m $ and less yes it will become concerning.

The.Social.Chain

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:34:21 PM

Great project , nice idea Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 [263] 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 ... 616 »
  Print  

Jump to: