Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:34:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What Is Your Bitcoin Dream?  (Read 23638 times)
virtualkeybuyer

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 10:09:37 PM

My bitcoin dream is to have a high value of bitcoin and if i have that i would secure the educational fee of my children,having my own business,having a new car etc.and i want to help my family from their financial problem.i want to be free from financial problem so that i can help other people too.
my dreams with my bitcoin are very high I want to earn money even remaining at home and I am doing this with bitcoin I want to buy a car for myself I also want to help some poor kids to get educated because they cannot afford it and my biggest dream to have my own house which is possible only with bitcoin I am very happy to have bitcoin because bitcoin will make my dreams come true   
PacePay

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 10:16:50 PM

My bitcoin dream is to be wealthy enough to establish more business from it and help the dream of others.

Literally, my bitcoin dream is to be rich enough. Having my own shelter living with my future family and working with a nice job. To have my dream car and etc. In business, I want to buy some apartment for rental. With all of that, I want to reach my dream with the help of bitcoin.
Yeah same do I! I want to get rich enough through bitcoin and I am waiting for the day when my all dreams with bitcoin will come true and when I will get rich through bitcoin I would love to buy my own house and want a happy life for my parents and also I have a dream to become a star bitcoin user so hope and hope makes me stay with bitcoin wish me good luck for my dreams.
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 10:24:37 PM

am currently planning for my wedding next year by God grace and i do hope that my in bitcion will me in terms of the financial aspect of the my marriage. And will equally welcome assistance from my fellow colleagues here in this forum when the time comes.  
ZZ8ZZ

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 10:26:05 PM

Buy a new house, car etc. and secure my future.
amingo51

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 10:30:38 PM

my bitcoin dream is that it goes to $100,000, so that i can retire earlier and travel everywhere Wink
wahb

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 10:46:22 PM

My bitcoin dream is to be wealthy enough to establish more business from it and help the dream of others.
Actually, my dream is to have a lot of bitcoin and to become rich in the future. In addition to that, I have a lot dreams and I hope it would come true by the use bitcoin and I believe that bitcoin could really help me. I also want to help my family and my dream is to have a big house and have lot of bitcoins.
my dream is as same to you, as i want to collect a good number of bitcoin and then hold it tell the price of bitcoin reach to 100000$ and then sell it at  that price, i am hopeful that bitcoin will really make me rich because i have great love with bitcoin and bitcoin will certainly give me a good chance to become a rich person in this world.
PacePay

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 11:25:07 PM

My dream is to be able to feed my parents because my parents are very old and can not afford to take care of me. I want to have a lot of money from this work to be able to achieve that and I will try to achieve that in the future
that’s the dream of every obedient child. I was also about to say the say the same thing that I will go and do what I can do for my parents. My parents did a lot for me. The way they grew me up has no cost we cannot give it all to them but at least we can return something to make them happy. Just a smile on their face because of me and it will be all done.
stolendata

Activity: 264

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 11:47:06 PM
Last edit: August 15, 2017, 01:57:41 PM by stolendata

My dream is a build a house with vault for me and my family. I think this is very actually thing. At this moment I started to make a plan of the vault and if you can help< I will really appreciate it, make a donation on btc 1CVKHg2TZ95YjThdD4VuErQSYpYcJcnWWZ
my dream is very simple i just want to become rich from bitcoin. although every person want to become rich but i think i have very good opportunity and that is get profit from trading altcoin. because i do not think that there is any other way through which one can become so much rich. i think those people who know the importance of bitcoin really lucky person because he is luck person to get good profit from bitcoin.
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 11:58:45 PM

My dream is a build a house with vault for me and my family. I think this is very actually thing. At this moment I started to make a plan of the vault and if you can help< I will really appreciate it, make a donation on btc 1CVKHg2TZ95YjThdD4VuErQSYpYcJcnWWZ
my dream is very simple i just want to become rich from bitcoin.
When Ive learned bitcoin from the start my dream is to become rich someday. Thats why until now Im into use of bitcoin that i beleive I can earn money. Because bitcoin gives opportunity for those who used this.
Coins and Hardwork

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 12:01:40 AM

my dream is very simple i just want to become rich from bitcoin.

The time we open our eyed in this forum we all think of this because from the people that is being  here has an experience of earning a lot making themselves millionaire. I also want to be one of the people who became a milionaire and share my story here.
bubblebit

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 12:07:20 AM

In the near future if I succeed the way how other earned bitcoin, my short term plan is to buy computer desktop with high specifications that obviously I don't have. But building a small house with a business related to bitcoin would be my ultimate dream. It might happen but my weak heart to gamble makes me think twice if this would happen the soonest.
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 12:45:51 AM

All think of his dreams easily, build a house buy a car, have a wife 2 and others. The most important thing is to bring everyone to success, giving happiness to family and society. It was unthinkable.
Bitcoin will save poverty, we can create jobs or create a company. Bitcoin is not just a dream, but a life for many people. Cool
That is a weird thing for me because i am not that person who is really used to see that someone wants a 2 wives and others. If you really want to bring happiness and settle for the good then you will just have one wife in your life because one is enough and it doesn't need more wives in order to fulfill the essence of love. Just reach your goals and stick to 1 queen.
Yes I will do it, I have a principle like you that a woman will only accept one love. I just set an example and did not generalize that all men are like that. Only some people do want it to satisfy all their ambitions.
thanks. Are you married?

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
Sifat33

Activity: 283

Honesty is the best policy

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 12:56:11 AM

My bitcoin dream is 100btc Grin.Then I buy a nice car and a big house.Then I live in with my happy family.And we do not have money problem.
I think that is impossible for me.but that is my dream.

silkylove

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 01:02:24 AM

My dream is to have a buffer against global uncertainty and the ability to retire while i'm still young enough to enjoy life.
Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 04:50:26 AM

My dream is just simple! I want enough bitcoin savings that can build my house and buy a car and can support my needs within a year or more. Because I wan't to quite my job now and just work at home doing bitcoin and alt-coin trading online and earning bitcoin.
unknown-user

Activity: 445
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 04:54:15 AM

My bitcoin dream was to build a machine shop for my father and for my mother i want her to build a house. That two was the first thing to do for all fhe bitcoin that i will earn from joining in signature campaign.

cherry yu

Activity: 284

Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:33:28 AM

my dream is just simple, to become a bigtime bitcoiner so that i can earn lot of money to support my parents needs. i can give my children a better future, having my own house and car, and make my own business for us to have an extra source of income.

mevmike

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 06:59:57 AM

if i will be able too attain huge amount through bitcoin:
first i want to treat my family, we will go to places that we've all dreamed of going into.
It will be a very wonderful moment for all of us..
Being able to spend days of vacation together....

﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾   GlodCoin   |  Electronic Currency |  Ethereum Blockchain   ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
› › › › ›  3D Virtual Shopping | VERIFIED And Secured  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
﴾  ﴾  ﴾   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:04:36 AM

i have too much dreams about bitcoin, one of them is being alive to see bitcoin price at $100k each one, that is one of my dreams.
I think that bitcoin will reach $6k - $7k by the end of the year. My last prediction was that the price was gonna be at $4k before January, but now i think it can reach much more before 2018.
I hope btc doesnt go up so so fast because earning btc will be a more slowly proccess.
Brama Jasa

Activity: 530

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 08:11:27 AM

Okay, I am just making that headline short and sweet. What I mean is: What is one big dream that you want to realized out of your Bitcoin income? No matter how small or big it is, please share it with us here.

As for me, I have a big dream of having my own 10-hectare farm somewhere here in my locality and I want to stuff that area with all the fruits I can find here and with my main products which are cacao and coffee.

I guess I have this special connection with the soil and the land that is giving us the food and sustenance daily. And who knows maybe years from now I can be able to issue tokens out of that farm...something like AgriTokens or AgriCoins.

Please share your dreams!

My dream of earning bitcoin is to create a school for the backward society by the government, a lot of underage children who do not have the knowledge for their future..

I hope this will come true
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: