Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:05:21 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What Is Your Bitcoin Dream?  (Read 23638 times)
Celsiuss

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 09:54:50 PM

My brother found an old harddrive a couple of years ago, it's been sitting on a sehlf. It has IDE interface, and I don't have such connector, so I haven't looked at it. Now my dream is to eventually check the contents and hopefully find a (unencrypted) bitcoin wallet filled with bitcoins. Damn, that would be good.

who cares
Cashlero

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 09:58:52 PM

My bitcoin dream is that bitcoin will be the main currency.
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 10:00:10 PM

Okay, I am just making that headline short and sweet. What I mean is: What is one big dream that you want to realized out of your Bitcoin income? No matter how small or big it is, please share it with us here.

As for me, I have a big dream of having my own 10-hectare farm somewhere here in my locality and I want to stuff that area with all the fruits I can find here and with my main products which are cacao and coffee.

I guess I have this special connection with the soil and the land that is giving us the food and sustenance daily. And who knows maybe years from now I can be able to issue tokens out of that farm...something like AgriTokens or AgriCoins.

Please share your dreams!

Thank you for this interesting thread!
In this year I also realised my dream. And it is also about private house.
But I need it to do some kind of special meditation. I realised that the best place to do this - is my own house.
Also I want there to practice lucid dreams.

So now i'm working hard to earn bitcoins and altcoins, and investing money to it. Hoping altcoins again will rise 10x than again 10x. Just need to wait. And than will be doing my dream come true!
pixie85

Activity: 2170
Merit: 528

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 10:02:43 PM

My brother found an old harddrive a couple of years ago, it's been sitting on a sehlf. It has IDE interface, and I don't have such connector, so I haven't looked at it. Now my dream is to eventually check the contents and hopefully find a (unencrypted) bitcoin wallet filled with bitcoins. Damn, that would be good.

Buy an IDE to SATA converter if you want to check the contents of that HDD. These are very cheap and you'll be able to cross one thing out of your to do list.

Or maybe you don't want to do it and keep on dreaming? That's also fine.
Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 10:11:33 PM

To be honest, to date, my dream has vanish from me. Most likely this is not a dream, but a real desire. My desire for today is to close all the loans my wife took. I'm very wicked, But I can not help it. Today, practically all of my money that I earn with the help of the crypto currency, I give away to pay off my wife's.
That's what a good husband might be the best thing to do as for now.I feel proud of you.As for me,my bitcoin dream is to have my own house and lot so that our family will not rent anymore.Although it's quite expensive,that's why i'm really working for it.I will really grab all the opportunities that comes my way just to realize my dream.
Aztek

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 11:43:26 PM

My bitcoin dream is to be wealthy enough to establish more business from it and help the dream of others.

Literally, my bitcoin dream is to be rich enough. Having my own shelter living with my future family and working with a nice job. To have my dream car and etc. In business, I want to buy some apartment for rental. With all of that, I want to reach my dream with the help of bitcoin.
Having a dream about Bitcoin aligned to the real wolrd or not in the technology is not a bad thing to consider. Because if you will earn Bitcoin more you could actually accomplish your dreams with no time with the used of Bitcoin. But for me it would be better if you still used Bitcoin as a form of investment and as a form of earning money which may still give you a chance to earn and make a big profit out of your Bitcoin in the future where you might have a better thing to consider to do. I probably invest and trade more to achieve my goals in life which is to earn enough for me and my family to provide our needs in the future.
Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:45:34 AM

My bitcoin dream is to have 50 bitcoins of course, as that would guarantee  nice life for me till i die. It is very hard to get this many, even harder now that they are this expensive.

Why would you think it hard to earn that much BTC. Just re-invest whatever you are earning from your current bitcoins. If you check now, then there is 100%+ growth of the bitcoin from the last two month which could have generated you atlas 5% of your original bitcoin considering many fluctuation and the price at which you bought it at first. You could you just re-invest those extra again to buy bitcoin at lower prices. Likewise you can keep re-investing and one day the cycle will generate with huge difference and compounding.

I mean I'm just saying it is that easy if you really have that goal in your life. Thats my dream too as I want to spend my life in ease without work and free to do anything. Yeah we need that kind of money for sure. So hope you will follow the strategy which I'm using.

ekoice

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:08:47 AM

My first dream would be to live a peaceful financially independant life with bitcoin.My biggest dream was to build a big Hypermarket in our city which i could not do these much days since i didn't have enough money.I was struggling with a low paying job.But now,thanks to bitcoin,i have left my job and now i'm earning triple the amount as my salary in bitcoins.With huge increase in bitcoin price nowadays,i hope that very next year,i could make my dream true with bitcoins.
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:22:14 AM

My dream will be very lovely bitcoin. I just want to build a small but bitcoin based business and technology.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:32:56 AM

This is my bitcoin dream, to have a dream house and businesses that are earning stable. While I'm still into bitcoin seeing the price to increase and this is one only of my few dreams. I want also to have my own car while and I just wanted to become financially supported by bitcoin so that I don't have any problems in money.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1004

www.licx.io

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:34:33 AM

This is my bitcoin dream, to have a dream house and businesses that are earning stable. While I'm still into bitcoin seeing the price to increase and this is one only of my few dreams. I want also to have my own car while and I just wanted to become financially supported by bitcoin so that I don't have any problems in money.
Well, I also dreamed like that, and I am currently still trying to make it happen. Feeding families with bitcoin, building houses, buying gardens, buying luxury cars. Well, I think I will make it happen in a moment  Grin

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
 Low Fidelity - High Potential 
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:35:17 AM

On me hopefully Bitcoin can continue to be popular, growing and more famous to the whole world and all can recognizing that bitcoin is the official currency for the whole world. And its value continues to be on top so it can continue to give good hope for everyone. On me personally, Want to feel my income from bitcoin can continue to grow and more profitable again until i can become rich from bitcoin that i seek and get every day. Whatever i want can be bought with bitcoin who earned although it is very expensive.

Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:53:55 AM

my dream with bitcoin is to be rich then i want to have a car house and physical store so i have my own profit
Aventhe

Activity: 322
Merit: 134

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 07:10:07 AM

My bitcoin dream is to be able to settle down somewhere nice, have a car & house and own a private business so I work for myself and no-one else. I think it is definitely possible with bitcoin and that many people have already done so. Bitcoin is still growing and although has already made quite a few millionaires, I think that we have yet to see the full potential of bitcoin in the years to come. Overall, I just want to be able to have a solid income and afford many things I desire, not necessarily rich and expensive items.
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 07:29:49 AM

Okay, I am just making that headline short and sweet. What I mean is: What is one big dream that you want to realized out of your Bitcoin income? No matter how small or big it is, please share it with us here.

As for me, I have a big dream of having my own 10-hectare farm somewhere here in my locality and I want to stuff that area with all the fruits I can find here and with my main products which are cacao and coffee.

I guess I have this special connection with the soil and the land that is giving us the food and sustenance daily. And who knows maybe years from now I can be able to issue tokens out of that farm...something like AgriTokens or AgriCoins.

Wow that's a great dream you got there op. I hope your dreams really do come true someday. Just keep on trying hard.

Well, my dream when i get stable income and have gathered a lot., is to retire early, and spend more time with my family, help my childhood friends that are having a hard time getting by everyday., i will make businesses that can provide jobs for people that really need them. I would donate to charity anonymously. Get higher blackbelt degree in karate and build my own dojo and teach for free or for very low prices so i can help prevent bullying and to also give right discipline. I mean the list goes on and on. Those are just a few of what I really want to accomplish in life.
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 08:51:43 AM

Making me rich in the future, now I am getting the benefit of bitcoin, the price keeps rising so I get a lot of profit in a short time. I hope bitcoin can last for a long time and at least 25 years again.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 10:00:39 PM

Well, I also dreamed like that, and I am currently still trying to make it happen. Feeding families with bitcoin, building houses, buying gardens, buying luxury cars. Well, I think I will make it happen in a moment  Grin

I'm trying to make it happen to. I don't have anything for them right now. I also want them to have their very beautiful house and with the luxury cars. It's not economical to buy such things I just want the normal one so that I have something to use going to my job and traveling whenever I want to go. I know this thing will happen very soon.
dobladi

Activity: 345

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 10:06:54 PM

Same with the dreams of most people here which is to earn money from Bitcoin, buy things necessary for living, and also to travel. These things will be achieved if Bitcoin will continue its success. My dream toward Bitcoin is for it to be legal in most of the countries as possible and its price to hit as high as it can. And if this happens? All of our dreams will all be reality.

Sarah08

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 10:33:32 PM

As a beginner or newbie I have lots of dreams when it comes to bitcoin.And the only one I wanted is to have 1 bitcoin,because 1bitcoin causes hundred thousand pesos here in the Philippines,thats why I wanted to have a 1 bitcoin.Thats a very large amount of money.And my other dreams are too big.
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 10:45:06 PM

My dream is to have financial freedom, without any debts, to have a good life. I also want to save some promising coins that will moon a lot someday. So thankful to God to know Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: