Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:52:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What Is Your Bitcoin Dream?  (Read 23638 times)
lepbagong

Activity: 2324
Merit: 121

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 11:39:31 PM

There are so many dreams that come to mind and hope to materialize and be accomplished, first of all is for bitcoin to reach a high price, so that bitcoin from bounty can be sold properly and can be used to buy computer and to open an online business.
Hopefully this dream can come true. Amen

romeitaly

Activity: 308
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 11:53:28 PM

My bitcoin dream is to have btc in my own wallet since I am a beginner, and earn more bitcoins by having signature campaign. I also want to rank up to the highest and I want to know more about bitcoin, add some knowledge that I didn't know before so that I could actively participate in different threads.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
zander09

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 12:53:58 AM

There are so many dreams that come to mind and hope to materialize and be accomplished, first of all is for bitcoin to reach a high price, so that bitcoin from bounty can be sold properly and can be used to buy computer and to open an online business.
Hopefully this dream can come true. Amen

Yeah,if bitcoin got high price its very nice for us.  Fo me my bitcoin dream is to have may own house and my own business  ,that's all i want, i hope that its not just a dream, I can do it someday with the help of bitcoin.
budiartha

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 01:10:40 AM

With the high price of bitcoin many people will dream about beautiful things. And this is my simple dream that I can pay off my debt, like the debt of the house that I live in now and if allowed again want to have a house in the village of guns need wide of 500 m2 where can I can gardening, for my old age, hope this dream will come true and just keep the spirit of striving  Grin
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 01:27:20 AM

With the high price of bitcoin many people will dream about beautiful things. And this is my simple dream that I can pay off my debt, like the debt of the house that I live in now and if allowed again want to have a house in the village of guns need wide of 500 m2 where can I can gardening, for my old age, hope this dream will come true and just keep the spirit of striving  Grin
Here your dream is According to your earnings because here dream is really small . Here my main dream day by day is getting changing but according to my powerful thinking still some dreams are needed to be true because they can make a big power of economical source in my life .
First thing is that i want to buy a high potential miner for the etherium coin , and second thing is to make gambling with the huge amount of the earnings .
When I will have 1000 btc then i will bet with 1btc of bet directly and will make much profit , with the single bet earnings i will exit the game for that day .
And in this way i will make life much successful ,as was my dream 10 years ago to live a luxurious life .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 01:38:23 AM

Okay, I am just making that headline short and sweet. What I mean is: What is one big dream that you want to realized out of your Bitcoin income? No matter how small or big it is, please share it with us here.

As for me, I have a big dream of having my own 10-hectare farm somewhere here in my locality and I want to stuff that area with all the fruits I can find here and with my main products which are cacao and coffee.

I guess I have this special connection with the soil and the land that is giving us the food and sustenance daily. And who knows maybe years from now I can be able to issue tokens out of that farm...something like AgriTokens or AgriCoins.

Please share your dreams!
Me too i have a big dream having my own department store and car. And i want to invest on realstate like land. Bitcoin gives me hope that i will pursue to do it. I will earn some of my bounty to achieve my goals in my life also to my family.
Kabul

Activity: 619

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 01:42:03 AM

this is no farther than a motivation, just as it is with dreams. As well as with me personally, want to dream of being a millionaire, a dream that almost everyone dreams of. I love sharing experiences with friends here.

Do not dream too much. Work hard!
Because to get bitcoin is very difficult for now.
Learn seriously hopefully you can succeed as soon as possible.

I'm dreaming too much to have my own town house and have my car to ride on when I want to travel somewhere. I'm working hard everyday not only with bitcoin but with my office job. These are some of my few dreams in bitcoin and I do believe that it will happen in the future and I hope that the price of bitcoin will be pumping too much.
I will save my Bitcoin for future purposes and I have many things to use with my Bitcoin. I want to use Bitcoin to celebrate a fantastic wedding for me. Then I will buy a house in the countryside, raise my kid and also buy a car. And that is my Bitcoin dream.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

bucker steemit

Activity: 302
Merit: 120

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 01:47:14 AM

A big dream of me on bitcoin, I just want to stop working on my main job. No more pressure from superiors. I want to produce bitcoin every day as my main job. Bitcoin is my hope to stop working at the company.

magmar

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 01:55:00 AM

Okay, I am just making that headline short and sweet. What I mean is: What is one big dream that you want to realized out of your Bitcoin income? No matter how small or big it is, please share it with us here.

As for me, I have a big dream of having my own 10-hectare farm somewhere here in my locality and I want to stuff that area with all the fruits I can find here and with my main products which are cacao and coffee.

I guess I have this special connection with the soil and the land that is giving us the food and sustenance daily. And who knows maybe years from now I can be able to issue tokens out of that farm...something like AgriTokens or AgriCoins.

My biggest bitcoin dream is of course to become rich like a billionaire sonething like that. To have my own business that profits millions per year. And even that happens I will of course continue doing bitcoins to have may money coming to my pocket the more business I have the more money I get. Being rich in these days really mean a thing you know what I mean? You cannot live that much if you are not that rich .
warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 02:10:00 AM

All of us dreaming have a ton of bitcoin and get rich with bitcoin. I think no ones dream not to get rich in bitcoin all of us dream it. Thus, i do dream that i do have 100 or more bitcoins in my wallet so that i could say i am millionaire and also i can buy stuffs that i need and for my parents. Dreaming about big house and cars because of bitcoins

Activity: 331

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 02:12:57 AM

My bitcoin dream is to be rich not just by gambling but also in otger ways as well as investing, marketing and other business. I also dream to earn bitcoin and buy thing I want like house, car and others. I also dream to earn a lot bitcoin. Now my goal only is one btc and if I reach that I want to earn 3 btc. Then 5 and so on and so forth.

▄▄
 ▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄         ▄▄
████████████████████████████
███████████████████▀░░▀█████
██████████░░░░░░░░░░██░█████
█░░▀█████░░████████▄░░▄█████
 ░█░░░░░░░██████████████████
 ░░▄████████░░████████░░░░█
  █████████░██░░░░░░░░░██░█
   █████████░░░████████░░█
    ░░░░░░███████████████
     ████░░█████▀░░▀████
      ████░░░░░░░░██░██
       ██████████▄░░▄█
         ███████████
           ███████
             ███
SECURYPTO|  MONETIZING ANONYMOUS 
   CONTENT DISTRIBUTION   
|JOIN NOW
     AIR DROP!
|
FOLLOW
US ON:

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
     ████▀▀▀▀
     ███
     ███
  ██████████
  ██████████
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
|
WHITEPAPER
GITHUB
YOUTUBE
REDDIT
lemfuture

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 02:25:15 AM

Pay my bills with bitcoin, such as grocery foods and gas.

1ADLcfwTofFXb95pKhebpeRkJ4WTWsvQXB
rasmadisulaiman

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 03:07:23 AM

My dream of bitcoin is to buy a house complete with its equipment, buy a vehicle, make a business, buy land and give gifts to my mother and mother-in-law with the money I earned from bitcoin.

⚫▶  BUILDERIUM   |▌  CREATING THE FUTURE YOU DESIRE, ONE BID AT A TIME
███ [   Token Sale Starts  ▶  July 23 th, 2018   ] █ █ [   JOIN AIRDROP   ] ███
▬▬▬▬▬    ●    Whitepaper    ●    Facebook    ●    Twitter    ●    Telegram    ●    ▬▬▬▬▬
Rinder

Activity: 868

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 01:55:52 PM

Nowadays im a bit more realistic over crypto then when I started, I could had bought bitcoin and hold it for the last 2 years, but well I made a lot transactions at profit with it, cant regret. My dream is to exchange mine altcoins and with it be able to buy the things I wanna, im not dreaming into became rich because its hard to reach such.
RedNovember

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 10:09:07 PM

All of us dreaming have a ton of bitcoin and get rich with bitcoin. I think no ones dream not to get rich in bitcoin all of us dream it. Thus, i do dream that i do have 100 or more bitcoins in my wallet so that i could say i am millionaire and also i can buy stuffs that i need and for my parents. Dreaming about big house and cars because of bitcoins

I think all of us dream of financial freedom. At the same time let's remember that the technology is revolutionary. Its more than just a way for us to get rich.

My bitcoin dream would be less or no Reliance on corrupt financial institutions
lalabotax

Activity: 1568
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 10:52:47 PM

Just like any other, I want to succeed from bitcoin, and can travel around the world from money trading or investment. hopefully.

Kelvinid

Activity: 2828
Merit: 344

win lambo...

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 11:16:56 PM

Just like any other, I want to succeed from bitcoin, and can travel around the world from money trading or investment. hopefully.
Yes,that's also one of my wildest dreams.But my biggest dream in bitcoin is to have my own family business that would cater all the needs of my family.I mean the income itself.So i have to work hard in bitcoin to make it realized soon.
kynaz

Activity: 1078

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 11:37:00 PM

Yes,that's also one of my wildest dreams.But my biggest dream in bitcoin is to have my own family business that would cater all the needs of my family.I mean the income itself.So i have to work hard in bitcoin to make it realized soon.
Me too. I also work hard to achieve that dream because it is the only business that I can make money and I will save Bitcoin to complete that goal.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
panganib999

Activity: 1750
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 11:45:11 PM

my one dream why i do this joining campaign and some other stuff is because i just wanted to be rich so that i can repay my parents to what theh do and become a good example and there will be no problem when it comes in financial problems in my family also i can create business and buy what i wanted.
garmerys

Activity: 216

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 09:18:37 AM

Bitcoin is popular right now because people are beginning to see the change it can make in their lives. Imagine having a currency that you can keep for a few years and then you would be a millionaire when you cash out.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: