Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:34:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What Is Your Bitcoin Dream?  (Read 23638 times)
The_Selected_Few

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:19:27 PM

buy an alligator and get a custom gold seat made for it to ride around on all day!
oh and have a big house with Porsche outside...the standard stuff really  Cool
Sahabat_

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:26:14 PM

I wish I could earn more btc and buy things that I need :-)

That is a very easy dream for a person who is determined. If you are a person who have a full perseverance then you can earn a lot of bitcoin in the future and if you will maintain those bitcoin amounts or increase them then you can have a higher chance to reach your dream and buy the things that you need.
agree sir when we get bitcoin and can keep it or keep it then the longer the value will increase by itself so we should be able to save our expenses so that the desired dream can be achieved and just be happy

chrissss

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:44:38 PM

hack it  Grin Grin Grin

will be famous and rich
android17

Activity: 259
Merit: 76

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:10:26 PM

Okay, I am just making that headline short and sweet. What I mean is: What is one big dream that you want to realized out of your Bitcoin income? No matter how small or big it is, please share it with us here.

As for me, I have a big dream of having my own 10-hectare farm somewhere here in my locality and I want to stuff that area with all the fruits I can find here and with my main products which are cacao and coffee.

I guess I have this special connection with the soil and the land that is giving us the food and sustenance daily. And who knows maybe years from now I can be able to issue tokens out of that farm...something like AgriTokens or AgriCoins.

Please share your dreams!

My dream to bitcoin is for it to be still there until the future. It can help many people whether you are a teenager or adult as long as you have the skills. In bitcoining you can earn money without giving your real identity. I wish that we are sharing it to anyone.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
a4ndr3w

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:48:36 PM

A big house  Cheesy
Sahabat_

Activity: 322

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:57:09 PM

Okay, I am just making that headline short and sweet. What I mean is: What is one big dream that you want to realized out of your Bitcoin income? No matter how small or big it is, please share it with us here.

As for me, I have a big dream of having my own 10-hectare farm somewhere here in my locality and I want to stuff that area with all the fruits I can find here and with my main products which are cacao and coffee.

I guess I have this special connection with the soil and the land that is giving us the food and sustenance daily. And who knows maybe years from now I can be able to issue tokens out of that farm...something like AgriTokens or AgriCoins.

My dream to bitcoin is for it to be still there until the future. It can help many people whether you are a teenager or adult as long as you have the skills. In bitcoining you can earn money without giving your real identity. I wish that we are sharing it to anyone.

it's really bro, as long as bitcoin is still there we can still get it if bitcoin is not there it will result to increasing unemployment around the world and result also to economy of countries like Russia, China, or others and we should pray so bitcoin will persist

Polonium

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:57:52 PM

My dream is to establish ad expand my investment portfolio which enables me  not work on a standard job anymore, and I think bitcoin may be the best option yet. Right now I still have less than 1 bitcoin as an investment but I am planning to buy more in the coming weeks.

kotajikikox

Activity: 2422
Merit: 213

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:08:43 PM

i know its hard to get this amount but this my dream amount i want to reach in bitcoin, 2 btc thats my dreams i use that amount of bitcoin to buy my dream house and dream car, but i need to work hard for i get that amount.

assyla

Activity: 319

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:09:23 PM

My dream in my life is to have my own house that is design by myself. And I also want to have my Pet Center especially for street dogs and cats that does not have their own owner and home to live.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
nuela

Activity: 145

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:12:42 PM

I always dreamed I could walk around the world and explore all the places on earth, with bitcoin I can do anything I like and I want to create an elite village of all the electronics that exist sophisticated until everyone feels comfortable.

jzale

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:25:47 PM

I did post on this thread that my dream is to acquire at least 1 BTC without using my money. I have an update to that and within this month my dream will be fulfilled! I'm waiting to exchange my coins to BTC and it will be around 1 BTC+! I didn't think it would be this fast and I'm so proud of myself! My next goal is to raise it to a much higher value and then utilize it!
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:28:25 PM

Ultimate dream is to have the mrs not need to work so she can stay at home with my son and pay off the mortgage
Kaller

Activity: 752
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 07:39:47 PM

MY dream is to make enough money to support a family, and hopefully Bitcoin will let me do that since the price is going up so high recently, I just want it to go to $50,000 that would be great. Smiley
Laneqwer

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 07:48:31 PM

bitcoin will change the whole world economy. It's constantly increasing and everyone investing in it generates profits
Qtrez

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:11:58 PM

I dreamed I could go around the world. the road around the world.
that is my dream. I dove on bitcoin looking for big profits,
I do everything from trade and investment. to make my dream come true
pisston

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:54:45 PM

I think that no user doubts his correct choice when he drew attention to the crypto currency. Today almost every user of the crypto currency has chances for financial stability and full monetary independence.
jems

Activity: 854

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 10:18:18 PM

My Bitcoin dream is to have my own lot, house, and also business because im looking forward to my family and also parents . Im pretty sure that in future bitcoin can change our economy
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 10:29:39 PM

I think that no user doubts his correct choice when he drew attention to the crypto currency. Today almost every user of the crypto currency has chances for financial stability and full monetary independence.

That is very true, doesn't close the possibility of people who wrestle in bitcoin to realize his dream and this is the first step towards the dream and dream in want. Wink
btcboss71

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

HIBEGYB MTO-sale Aug 9-50 || GTRUJDSAGR Aug 61

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 10:37:06 PM

I want to go very far with Bitcoin,
I want to see that Bitcoin is legalized in all countries.

Brickblock.ioTHE FUTURE OF STOCK TRADING ON THE BLOCKCHAINBrickblock.io
REAL ESTATE FUNDS EXCHANGE TRADED FUNDS CRYPTO TRADED FUNDS
TelegramFacebook ❰ Crowd Sale starts 31st of October ❱ TwitterMedium
Prime Gold

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 11:36:44 PM

My dream if I succeed and profit from bitcoin, I want to buy a car and a house, I also want to help my family
I hope this will come true soon
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: