Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:28:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What Is Your Bitcoin Dream?  (Read 23636 times)
Coin Swap

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:43:47 PM

The dream, in short, is to not care about money; though I think anyone could say that with confidence. To get to the point where I don't have to check on what BTC prices are at anymore knowing if I get into a situation, selling just 1 BTC saves me. That's my goal for BTC.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ahiaba

Activity: 447
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:48:36 PM

Okay, I am just making that headline short and sweet. What I mean is: What is one big dream that you want to realized out of your Bitcoin income? No matter how small or big it is, please share it with us here.

As for me, I have a big dream of having my own 10-hectare farm somewhere here in my locality and I want to stuff that area with all the fruits I can find here and with my main products which are cacao and coffee.

I guess I have this special connection with the soil and the land that is giving us the food and sustenance daily. And who knows maybe years from now I can be able to issue tokens out of that farm...something like AgriTokens or AgriCoins.

Please share your dreams!
My plan is to buy a very sound car from my bitcoin investment, so that some of my friends who are still doubting the potential benefit in bitcoin and crypto currency will now believe me that bitcoin is not a sponsy scheme.  
macartem

Activity: 676
Merit: 319

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:50:34 PM

I want to have a company that produces computers. Then have a big house with a spacious yard in a beautiful city.
Mr. Thang

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:29:06 PM

Okay, I am just making that headline short and sweet. What I mean is: What is one big dream that you want to realized out of your Bitcoin income? No matter how small or big it is, please share it with us here.

As for me, I have a big dream of having my own 10-hectare farm somewhere here in my locality and I want to stuff that area with all the fruits I can find here and with my main products which are cacao and coffee.

I guess I have this special connection with the soil and the land that is giving us the food and sustenance daily. And who knows maybe years from now I can be able to issue tokens out of that farm...something like AgriTokens or AgriCoins.

I dream that one day, bitcoin would be able to answer my future expenses and also support my capita in opening up my dream business. Everyone here I assume also have their hopes and dreams for bitcoin's price to skyrocket anytime soon but I believe that we should be patient in waiting. A lot of my friends already became rich because they risked their investments way back and the fruit of their decision making have sprouted from them, becoming rich.

seandiumx20

Activity: 312
Merit: 109

arcs-chain.com

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 11:16:33 PM

My bitcoin dream is to own a well known internet cafe and i also want to create my own currency that called Nosce coin and it is related to gaming. Also i want to buy car and house with my own money through bitcoin.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
Shirin16

Activity: 254

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:27:33 PM

your dreams are very good.
I as a newbie, hoping that later will be successful in the world of bitcoin, can be a useful person for all people especially my family. because for me this life will be comfortable and can be enjoyed when we can be useful for others.

asadul

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:47:40 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2017, 03:45:03 AM by asadul

I will do a business by purchasing Bitcoin. Where to invest a lot can be beneficial. Encourage everyone to work on bittakens so that everyone can join the business. And be able to know about Bitcoin.
shunga

Activity: 136

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:52:06 PM

My bitcoin dream are to build my own house, to create a businesses and to helps my neighbor to support their needs and to survive.

●    D A F Z O    ●   A DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL P2P LOGISTICS PLATFORM   ●    D A F Z O    ●
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TelegramFacebookTwitterWhitePaperANNOnePagerYoutubeMediumLinkedIn
agus_purno

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:59:42 PM

I will do a business by purchasing Bitcoin. Where to invest a lot can be beneficial. Encourage everyone to work on bittakens so that everyone can join the business. And be able to know about Bitcoin.
for now many people who already understand bitcoin because many people who find out,
so without being published today bitcoin is already very famous in my opinion

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER
roll on

Activity: 175
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:09:07 AM
Merited by devil jin (2)

My Bitcoin dream is too have me to buy my own house for my family and also have to buy my own needs and wants and also have a brighter and wealthier future through the hwlp of Bitcoin.I also want to buy 10-hectares of land and build a house and start a new business and I am looking forward on Bitcoin because I have faith on it.
daronch

Activity: 197

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:20:39 AM

My bitcoin dream is to earn as many bitcoins as possible and cash out at the highest point and disappear into the sunset.
gilabusuk1

Activity: 311

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:22:10 AM

for now many people who already understand bitcoin because many people who find out,
so without being published today bitcoin is already very famous in my opinion
that's right because now the bitcoin has a pretty good impact that is the way it is
solve the economic problems owned by every person or individual who is now increasingly difficult to find work

Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:22:15 AM

I would like to keep the BTC for the old years. Only question how long BTC will be worth much. I have concerns before September 30.
ProGamerJojo

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:23:23 AM

MY Bitcoin dream is the price reaches $1,000,000 and all our posting and hard work pay off  Grin
Theluckys

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:48:52 AM

simple. can realize unreached dreams through bitcoin
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:42:39 AM

simple. can realize unreached dreams through bitcoin

My dream is to save the bitcoin for the future business investment in the process and fulfill in my family what he need. I will start the business. It is use for the business process. I will do for the future investment. Bitcoin is really helping to for the business develops. I believe bacon it really helps to my future life.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
cgecko
Copper Member

Activity: 32
Merit: 21

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:50:04 AM

been working very hard overseas last 7 years.. picking fruits and vedges, getting hands dirty and swetting like pig. i want to buy my own house before im 30.... not possible with regular work tho. CMN BTC!!!!!!
david0ikari

Activity: 280
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:52:06 AM

I would like to setup my own company of course
krisnt80

Activity: 729
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 12:08:38 PM

I dont wanna nothing besides be able to use bitcoin anywhere, buy a car with bitcoin, a house pay my bills with bitcoin, that would be more then enought for me, i havent a big number of coins but since i know its value should and will raise over time, bitcoin accepted everywhere would make me who knows milionaire.
Thunderlizard

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 01:35:26 PM

My Bitcoin dream is too have me to buy my own house for my family and also have to buy my own needs and wants and also have a brighter and wealthier future through the hwlp of Bitcoin.I also want to buy 10-hectares of land and build a house and start a new business and I am looking forward on Bitcoin because I have faith on it.
My bitcoin dream would be to have a great future and support my family with it i hope i can reach that dream to the fullest because i am very poor and not able to pay a lot or work that is why i am happy to have bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: