Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:02:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What Is Your Bitcoin Dream?  (Read 23636 times)
Crypto1992

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Tokenpay

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:15:39 AM

My dream is to hold 1000 bitcoins in the next 5 years and spend few of them like 10-20 to have my new house and new car.I would also buy a cruise bike with my bitcoins.My current dream is to make 10 bitcoins in the next 6 months.

TokenPay    ⓣ     ||     THE WORLD'S MOST SECURE COIN     ||
TOKEN SALE  >  December 7th, 2017   [WHITEPAPER]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬       FACEBOOK       TWITTER       TELEGRAM       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:43:15 AM

Okay, I am just making that headline short and sweet. What I mean is: What is one big dream that you want to realized out of your Bitcoin income? No matter how small or big it is, please share it with us here.

As for me, I have a big dream of having my own 10-hectare farm somewhere here in my locality and I want to stuff that area with all the fruits I can find here and with my main products which are cacao and coffee.

I guess I have this special connection with the soil and the land that is giving us the food and sustenance daily. And who knows maybe years from now I can be able to issue tokens out of that farm...something like AgriTokens or AgriCoins.

Please share your dreams!

My dream is to have enough bitcoins so that I can create my own businesses and become successful so I can help support my parents, siblings, and my future own family financially without working my ass of more than 12 hours a day so I can spend a lot of time with my loved ones and be able to live more. And also be able to help m friends in need. That’s pretty much it.

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:47:50 AM

Okay, I am just making that headline short and sweet. What I mean is: What is one big dream that you want to realized out of your Bitcoin income? No matter how small or big it is, please share it with us here.

As for me, I have a big dream of having my own 10-hectare farm somewhere here in my locality and I want to stuff that area with all the fruits I can find here and with my main products which are cacao and coffee.

I guess I have this special connection with the soil and the land that is giving us the food and sustenance daily. And who knows maybe years from now I can be able to issue tokens out of that farm...something like AgriTokens or AgriCoins.

My dream is to have enough bitcoins so that I can create my own businesses and become successful so I can help support my parents, siblings, and my future own family financially without working my ass of more than 12 hours a day so I can spend a lot of time with my loved ones and be able to live more. And also be able to help m friends in need. That’s pretty much it.

Wow how cool you are,You must be a very good husband someday.That's a good idea.I have my own bitcoin dream and that is to be able to buy a house and lot and a parcel of land in which I could build also my own basketball court.I was very tired already in renting a house,finding each month a montly payment.I know this would be possible if i have to exert more time and serious of doing bitoin.
Zastria

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:51:43 PM

By following the program in this forum like bounty and signature camp, I want to collect bitcoin to buy a computer with high specifications for minning and start a new business for more success in the future
sudip76

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:31:16 PM

I am hold bitcoin for my future. my dream is bitcoin make me a rich man. and i am get a very good life.

mikchail

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:00:32 PM

My aspiration of bitcoin is to buy a home full with its products, get a automobile, make a company, get land and give gifts to my mother and mom-in-legislation with the money I acquired from bitcoin.
DimaS1574

Activity: 448
Merit: 140

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:11:38 PM

my dream is not so complicated it is very  simple - to have  40  bitcoins. it will be  enough for me)))   I will  use it to build my private house
Walked_by

Activity: 122

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:19:47 PM

My dream is to hold 1000 bitcoins in the next 5 years and spend few of them like 10-20 to have my new house and new car.I would also buy a cruise bike with my bitcoins.My current dream is to make 10 bitcoins in the next 6 months.
my bitcoins dream is that will buy more and more bitcoins as much as i can because i know that its prices are going high therefore i want to be a rich man in leaps and bounds thats why i'm buying more and more bitcoins to be a rich person.
Cacaparg

Activity: 835
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:59:33 AM

For me will be enough 25 -30 during next 1,5 year bitcoins if more my happy will multiply, i will build my house and buy new car.
Singbatak

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:22:41 AM

My dream at bitcoin is that I can accumulate a lot of btc at least 100 btc just enough for me because it's great and I want to travel around the world because I want to go to beautiful places and rich countries and can I can do it with bitcoin. And until now I can travel to our country in the Philippines and I am helping my family and I have a daily expenses.
The Monkey King

Activity: 284

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:27:31 AM

My bitcoin dream is to gain or collect more bitcoins. I really want to accumulate a lot of bitcoin of at least 2  bitcoins, it can be enough for me. It would be really great to have a high price bitcoin and with that I can already go abroad and travel with my family. I also want to help my relatives and to continue making profits of bitcoin and investments.
Mistafreeze

Activity: 897
Merit: 284

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:31:00 AM

i want bitcoin to cross $10k mark this week.I cant wait for 2-3 years.I also want btc to be accepted as universal money
mariyawisman

Activity: 197

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:32:28 AM

Earn and invest in new alternative projects to have a passive income and do not go anymore to work.
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:42:42 AM

My bitcoin dream is to gain or collect more bitcoins. I really want to accumulate a lot of bitcoin of at least 2  bitcoins, it can be enough for me. It would be really great to have a high price bitcoin and with that I can already go abroad and travel with my family. I also want to help my relatives and to continue making profits of bitcoin and investments.
My dream in Bitcoin is to save a lot of it and hopefully in the near future I can sell it in higher price and the  profit I earn from it use it for the future of my family, education of my kids and buy some properties. and  I want also to travel some places together with my family.

desanti

Activity: 167

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:47:25 AM

Personally I have the most important dream want to first have a good house, let my family feel comfortable occupy it, I also want to build various business let me the result for lunch later when I am old where I have no strong work again.
that's my bitcoin dream, what to do now is I have to keep learning and trying to make my dreams come true.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:29:27 PM

Personally I have the most important dream want to first have a good house, let my family feel comfortable occupy it, I also want to build various business let me the result for lunch later when I am old where I have no strong work again.
that's my bitcoin dream, what to do now is I have to keep learning and trying to make my dreams come true.

It can be achievable if everyone can dream of it then it is possible.  I also wanted to have a house of my own.  I want to have a business that can grow and secure my future and that of my own family.  I will work hard to earn as many bitcoin as I can.  I will just save them to achieve my plans. 
plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:39:55 PM

Since I bought $1000 worth of Bitcoin I'm looking forward to turn that $1000 to $5000 or more in the future i will soon add more Bitcoin in my wallet after seeing nobody can take down Bitcoin  and it's here to stay and for good.
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:31:17 PM

Whatever was happening to btc all these years was a dream now what is happening is completely opposite to what btc was meant to be. In future all exchanges will get regulated eventually government exchanges will be able to tax us again holding btc won't be much issue but trading would become like stocks and there will again be no difference. My actual dream was btc to be free but we can see the reality no one can win against the government not even btc.
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:34:02 PM

My BItcoin dream would be on owning my own business and have financial abundance. Smiley
Zemomtum

Activity: 1316
Merit: 104

CitizenFinance.io

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:44:13 PM

I have a lot of dreams that will come true at the right time. Just like having a lot of money, being successful in life, having a great car, a beautiful house that I consider my ownership. And have a great and big business to earn a lot. Before I can get that, I need to get my education first, with bitcoin help, Bitcoin is financially supportive of my study and my life needs. I hope I achieve my dreams with bitcoin as a guide to me Smiley.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: