Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:58:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What Is Your Bitcoin Dream?  (Read 23636 times)
kangjiasg

Activity: 180
Merit: 101

Exclusive Member

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:11:45 AM

my dream is to build my business better with the profits from bitcoin and earn another source of steady income for my family. Put the money into good assets that are valuable and can generate enough passive income for a better future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kaizerblitz

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:16:42 AM

My dream is someday bitcoin can be use money to buy food,shelter,car,bills and other stuff by that time that happen i hope 1satoshi is $1000.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:19:02 AM

my dream is to build my business better with the profits from bitcoin and earn another source of steady income for my family. Put the money into good assets that are valuable and can generate enough passive income for a better future.
i think the best dream to be dream on .is to learn and earn bitcoin so then if we are already earning we can earn a big amount .and by that we can provide anything or maybe we can help to those people who are in sickness or maybe to the poorest person.i think the best thing to do with bitcoin is to help others because bitcoin is grace that come from above .bitcoin also is another defination of hope.
mel0924

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:44:33 AM

Okay, I am just making that headline short and sweet. What I mean is: What is one big dream that you want to realized out of your Bitcoin income? No matter how small or big it is, please share it with us here.

As for me, I have a big dream of having my own 10-hectare farm somewhere here in my locality and I want to stuff that area with all the fruits I can find here and with my main products which are cacao and coffee.

I guess I have this special connection with the soil and the land that is giving us the food and sustenance daily. And who knows maybe years from now I can be able to issue tokens out of that farm...something like AgriTokens or AgriCoins.

Please share your dreams!
My bitcoin dream is that I want to buy a 2 hectares lot for my farm business and I want to build a house there with my family and my children's family someday. I wanna build my own business for a lifetime and lastly I want to save money for my future when I will be old, I mean for my retirement.

▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
        ▄██████████████████▄
      ▄████████▀  ██████████▄
    ▄████████▀    ▄███████████
   ████████▀    ▄██████████████
 ▄███████▀    ▄████▀  ██████████
▄██████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████████
████████  ▄████▀    ▄█████████████
█████████████▀    ▄████▀  ████████
 ██████████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████▀
  ██████████  ▄████▀    ▄███████▀
   ██████████████▀    ▄████████
    ███████████▀    ▄████████▀
     ▀██████████  ▄████████▀
      ▀██████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀████████▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀
EQUAL

██
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██
SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY

█
  ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
  ██
   █

▄█████▄
 █         █████████   ▄
 ██▄      ████████████▀
 ████▄▄  ▄█████████████▀
 ▄▀███████████████████
 ▀████████████████████
   ██████████████████
 ▀▄ █████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████▀
    ▄███████████▀
▄▄███████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████▀▀▄███▄▀▀██████
█████  ▀     ▀  █████
████             ████
████   ██   ██   ████
████   ▄     ▄   ████
█████▄  ▀███▀  ▄█████
█████████████████████
█████████████▀███████
 ████████████▄ ▀█████
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███
                   ▀█

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
Natsuu

Activity: 1120
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:05:53 AM

My only dream is just to have a decent and simple life.
Not that rich but just can buy not only what I need but also mu wants.
When i have enough savings I'll put a business so i can have a back up income and of course to sway away malicious people that thinks I'm into illegal things. Grin

milandres0207

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:08:48 AM

My bitcoin dream is to have my own business and to sustain my families needs, and to have a good future that someday i manage my own business. Having a beautiful house and wider farm in our province. And i know that bitcoin will give me a chance to make my dream come true.
Pressessidow

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:30:22 AM

To have adequate bitcoins to never ever operate again and own a good residence and vehicle and things. I want to be capable to enjoy my daily life and the items I devote my money on to their fullest I probably can. I am positive most of us have comparable desires. To get there is difficult function and hard work but it will be value it when it all pays off 1 day.
bce

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:01:38 PM

for a clear dream to earn profits and long-term investments that are certainly for a better economy than ever before
smartbitcoininvestor

Activity: 652
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:05:05 PM
Last edit: October 10, 2017, 09:00:20 PM by smartbitcoininvestor

I want to finish building out my App for Birthday gift giving.  Grin

I plan to implement the ability to send Bitcoin (and other cryptocurrencies) as gifts to other people complete with messages and animations. I think this could really making sending Bitcoins easier for some people and really streamline the whole process for millions of people.

Now that I think about this project more.... I am getting more excited for the completion of it. I can help people save so much time learning about Bitcoin and have fun doing it. I can't wait to release my app.

Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:24:19 PM

Everybody can dream something that might not make sense so I'll make a virtual coin with a price that will beat bitcoin.  Cheesy
Maybe some people will laugh with my dream but i will give it a try  Wink
naila waqar

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:33:17 PM

as bitcoin is money and it is provide good opportunity to people to make more money therefore my dream is to by a car with the prophet of bitcoin
newlone

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:38:58 PM

Okay, I am just making that headline short and sweet. What I mean is: What is one big dream that you want to realized out of your Bitcoin income? No matter how small or big it is, please share it with us here.

As for me, I have a big dream of having my own 10-hectare farm somewhere here in my locality and I want to stuff that area with all the fruits I can find here and with my main products which are cacao and coffee.

I guess I have this special connection with the soil and the land that is giving us the food and sustenance daily. And who knows maybe years from now I can be able to issue tokens out of that farm...something like AgriTokens or AgriCoins.

i don't have dream bitcoin, i was seen that all perfect so với những gì mà bitcoin bring back.
Senswh

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:58:13 PM

I want to use btc to make a big game like fps and mmorpg which will be known by many people so that game that i have become masterpiece in my country that is indonesia.dan i will tell to many people behind thin, because BTC i can make this game. thank you btc
bitcoinsocial09

Activity: 413
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 01:07:36 PM

My bitcoin dream is to have my own savings, probably a big savings of bitcoin and business in the future. And also to sustain my families needs everyday. To have a good future with my soon to be family in the future, that someday maybe I can also manage my own business. And I know that bitcoin will make my dream come true.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Md Saad

Activity: 584
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:10:45 PM

I have a big dream regarding Bitcoin. I want to be almost 100 Bitcoin holder within two years. that is why I have made up my mind and set myself in the study a lot of materials regarding Bitcoin. so far so good, hopefully, I will reach my target within my timeline.
Sketztrophonic

Activity: 76

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:14:45 PM

For me, My dream If I got more than 10btc. I will buy my own house. Start a small business so that I have another income other than earning bitcoin. Also I love motorcycle. I will buy my dream bike. Cbr 1000rr fireblade. Cheesy
zekeshawn

Activity: 254

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:49:11 PM

My dream is to have at least 10 bitcoin by end of the year next year. I don't have a lot of money to buy bitcoin so my ways of earning bitcoin is joining signature campaign only. But I am still on the look other ways on who to earn more bitcoin.
Altas

Activity: 366

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:53:56 PM

My dream is to have at least 10 bitcoin by end of the year next year. I don't have a lot of money to buy bitcoin so my ways of earning bitcoin is joining signature campaign only. But I am still on the look other ways on who to earn more bitcoin.
I don't have such big dreams. All that I expect is an sustained earning through bitcoin. Till date what I have earned is very low, maybe this will increase further by the coming days when I make myself active into other available forms of earning. As campaign itself new to me it takes time to learn.
THAHIRHAJI

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:54:45 PM

My dream is to have a small business setup which can give me a name and fame also that business should accept Bitcoin also.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   DIMPAY  ●  Invest for Tomorrow. Today.   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❱❱❱  Facebook  ❱❱❱  Twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ❱❱  PRE-ICO | December, 04th 2017  ❱❱  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[/color]
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:59:07 PM

My only way of earning bitcoin is the same as yours.  Through signature campaign I was bale to earn a decent amount of money.  It is even the same as to my salary in my job.  I am dreaming of having a good amount of bitcoin and then will use it to build a business.  Bitcoin really gives me a lot of hopes to become rich someday.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: