Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:32:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Day trade or Hodling  (Read 28384 times)
jimn

Activity: 360
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:26:25 PM

I prefer doing both. Because trading can give you short term earning, maybe daily, while holding is a bit long term. But doing both is the best choice to make the maximum possible of profit. Always there is a small risk with both methods, but with patience and good knowledge we can minimize this risk.

████████████████
                           ████████████████████████
                    ████████                      ██████
                   █████                █████       ███████
               █████                 █████████            ███
            ████   █████   ██████████████████████           ████
           ████   █████████████████████████████████          ████
         ███      ███████████         █████████████████         ████
         ██       ███████████        ██████████     ████████████  ███
       ███        ████████████████████       ██       ██████████   ███
      ████      █████████       ██████       ████     ███████████   ██
     ████     ████    ██     ███     ██████████████████████████     ███
     ██       ████   ███     ████    ██████    ███    █████████      ███
   ███      ████     ████████████████████████  ███      ████████      ███
   ███   ███████████████     ███████████████████████   ███   ███      ███
  ████ █████████████   ██   ██████████████████ ███████████   ████     ████
  ████ ███████████     ███████████        ████████    ████   ████       ██
  ████ ███████████     █████ ████          ███████    █████  ████       ██
  ████   ██████████  ████████████          ████████████   ██████████    ██
  ████    █████   ██████   ██████          ████  █████    ███████████   ██
  ████     ████    █████   ███████       █████████████     ██████████ ████
   ███     ████    ██████████ ███████████████████  ███    ███████████ ████
   ███      ████   ██    ██████████████████  ██    ████████████████   ███
   ████     █████████    ████████████████████████ ██████    █████     ███
     ██     █████████      ██    ████████ ████████████     ████      ███
      ███   ████████████████████████████  ████     ███    ███       ██
      ████  ██████████████████████   ████████      ███ █████       ███
       ████ ███████████      ███      █████████████████████      ████
         ███████████████     ████    █████   ██████████████      ███
          ████         ███████████████        ██████████████   ████
           ████         ████████████████     ██████████████  ████
              █████         ███████████████████       ██  █████
               █████         █████████████              █████
                   ██████       ██████             ███████
                        ██████████████  ████████████
                            ██████████████████████
Gaze Coin

BLOCKCHAIN-VR/AR TOKEN 

=
  [Facebook][Twitter][Telegram]
[Reddit] [Steemit]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:27:22 PM

It depends on what type you are comfortable beca8se both of them are good ways of trading. When youare in day trade probably people there have only small amount of profit that want to grow even just small increase. And in the hodling for too long is also good because you just only wait to pump but for a long time to wait.
Wonder_woman

Activity: 674
Merit: 101

I am hired and not own by any Team!

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:29:11 PM

I would just like to hear your opinions, Which is more profitable, Day Trading where you can profit through buying the dips and selling when it pumps repeatedly, or Long term HODLing where you buy the dip and only sell it when it goes up 5 to 10 times its price value?

Its too exciting about day trading when you buy low sell high, it makes me excite but holding it about years is making me more emotional so I dont prefer on holding it about years.
Ayush rana

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:30:00 PM

According to me holding bitcoins is more good then day pay. As you know tn trading we can make a profit of 5 to 10 percent. But most importantly you should have a great knowledge on bitcoin and other crypto currency

Estehmanis

Activity: 262
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:33:33 PM

in my opinion better holding because it is definitely a profit than day trading
swaptaker

Activity: 187

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:34:23 PM

Hodling is the best thing anyone can do, even if they consider themselves day traders and are in public showing they made a lot of money there is never anyone making anything close to what they can make stress free if they were to just hodl BTC. You are going to profit every year no matter what, but with day trading you might get emotional or panic sell and lose a lot of capital.

Yes holding is really good but only whent he market's trend is upwards. If the market trend is low and it tends to go down, holding means making yourself new loss every single day as long as you keep holding your tokens. That's why we all need to learn how to trade.
Yanisumin

Activity: 648
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:42:32 PM

It's hard to be consistent with day-trading.  If you're not, you will slowly (or maybe not so slowly) lose all of your capital.  Make sure you have a back-tested proven strategy if you're going to day-trade.  It's also tricky because you need to pay attention to the market all day long.  But, given the wild swings that bitcoin has, there's plenty of opportunity to profit.

Personally, I do a little bit of day- or short-term trading, but for most of my cryptos, I either hold or hodl for a while. Smiley

This goes for me also, I prefer trading the main cryptocurrencies like ethereum or stratis, I'm still not good on reading the markets so day trading is quite hard for me. Last month Ive trade for almost a week straight and it went well, just monitoring the prices is the best you can do. Monitor the history of buy and sell and Right now I don't have time for that because I'm doing signature and some work in the real world. Holding and trading the main crypto is good, the disadvantage is that it takes month, but if you don't have much time in monitoring prices then holding, signatures and other campaign is your only shot.

I would just like to hear your opinions, Which is more profitable, Day Trading where you can profit through buying the dips and selling when it pumps repeatedly, or Long term HODLing where you buy the dip and only sell it when it goes up 5 to 10 times its price value?

Ive agree that it is better  to  bought bitcoins in lower price and  hold it now,until the value of 1btc turns to $8000. for as of now  the current situation when you buy a bitcoins  is so high,but it better now to buy today and hoard it or trade it another alcoins and sell when the value  is gain so high.
Every price of bitcoin to me is still lower at this stage. Quote me in the next few years if I ended up wrong., just quickly want to point that out from what you said.

I will, as a bitcoin fan, I'm always holding my BTC and wait for it to reach the 6 digit mark, despite all the blocks and barriers this last few months, BTC is still going strong and its technology speaks for itself, no one just ignore the codes that has the potential to be one of future's most important reserves.

bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:40:55 PM

As most of people here are stating, it should be in between.

I personally hold 75-80%, and daily trade 20-25%.
That approach is fine but it is no going to suit everyone, I know that I’m not a good trader so I do not even bother to trade so the profits I can get by simply holding are way better than anything I could get by trading, however for a good trader it makes more sense to trade almost all his capital since the profits he can get by trading are going to be superior to the profits he can get by holding.
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:46:49 AM

That approach is fine but it is no going to suit everyone, I know that I’m not a good trader so I do not even bother to trade so the profits I can get by simply holding are way better than anything I could get by trading, however for a good trader it makes more sense to trade almost all his capital since the profits he can get by trading are going to be superior to the profits he can get by holding.
But the risk for daily trade is higher, I myself choose to hold more because to secure my money and the risk is lower and sometimes holding can earn a lot of profit than daily trading, although daily trading can maximize profits in price movements.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
amla

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:00:04 AM

But the risk for daily trade is higher, I myself choose to hold more because to secure my money and the risk is lower and sometimes holding can earn a lot of profit than daily trading, although daily trading can maximize profits in price movements.
i will prefer holding trading because i am new in trading and not have such experince and also have not able to take a big risk and i am sure that there is very less chances in holding trading and most probably the rate of coins are increasing with time so i can earn more money through holding.
Cils05

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:32:56 AM

I also do day trading, it is my daily activities, I also do holding trades, that I make so my trade, I also do not focus too much on holding trades, but hope to gain profit from holding trades although not how, see the results of the PR holding
clarkt

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:47:19 AM

If you have good capital and you know what you are doing with proven stratergy, you can day trade. If you do not have enough money to invest day trading might not be as rewarding as you may expect. The best statergy for later is to hold as your coin rise in value.

D2R2

Activity: 54

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:57:37 AM

I hold for a long term because for  it is more profitable in that way. If you want new sensations and a little adrenaline then you can try trading, but very carefully
metalssina

Activity: 61

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:33:01 AM

I suggest you choose a potential currency, long-term holdings will have a good income, rather than frequent trading. Believe me, for the average person, buying and selling frequently is not a wise choice.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:53:08 AM

Holding, investing- thats what I prefer. I do day trading just for fun from time to time.

holding is latterly amazing. While you are doing investing in biotin, you are requested to move back to long term investment. Still, it depends upon your strategy how you want to work but what I advise is, go for best source of income and it is only holding. It is less risky in case bitcoin, and more profitable in all cases. Better is to make your success sure by holding bitcoin for long time.
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:37:51 PM

I think Holding in a long term is the most profitable way and very safest things too. Because there is no risk that I saw in the end, unlike in day trading which is very risk if you do it in the actually were you can be wreck in a wrong move of course.
130ndim

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:41:33 PM

Of course day trading is more profitable but long term trading is much safer. Or just keep it in bitcoin because the market is growing.
Ariekh

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:45:46 PM

If you do not have a big experience in crypto market and trading, the best way would be to make a throughout research about a coin or token you are interested in, and if you think it has a big potential, buying it and holding long term. Just my 2 cents.
vegethegreat

Activity: 129

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:59:44 PM

In my opinion you will have sure profit in holding than in day trading. Because in day trading you dont know what will happen next it can either make you or break you.
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:34:03 PM

I will stick to day trading rather than holding because holding is boring and since i don't have any things to do everyday because i am not employed then day trading is my primary job and i will do my best to earn profit per day at the minimum of $100 per day and i will keep rolling them until i got my first million and buy the finer things in life.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: