Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:18:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Day trade or Hodling  (Read 28384 times)
Celebrity

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:12:00 PM

indeed if you don't have the ability and knowledge of good enough in field of trading might be better with HODLING, although it takes time and patience in the implementation of it but i think is good enough in an effort to benefit from bitcoin.
Agreed, depending on our ability, we should choose holding or trading day, if we do not have the experience and acumen, we should choose holding, it would be better for us, we will avoid many unnecessary risks, in return, we will be quite bored with waiting. But if we feel we are good at in trading and adapt quickly to the situation in the market, we can choose the day trading, that will help us to promote our full potential, and the profits we can get are infinite and huge every day, however, the danger is quite high, we will need to be very careful

Once again, if you trust your trading skills in a high level, you can try day trade for short term huge profits. Holding is always risky but day trading is not that risky with stop loss orders.
devollito

Activity: 560
Merit: 217

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:53:01 PM

To be honest day trading is recomended for crypto veteran only. If you have no balls to lose ur money. I suggest to hodl the coin. Day trading in crupto can make u rich or get heart attack. However day trading in crypto there is no margin call and u only lose if you sell it. Unlike forex with laverage
Zentor

Activity: 378
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:00:41 PM

You can day trade with those coins that have huge potential, so if you`ll suddenly become an investor, anyway you`ll receive your profit
cryptojaani

Activity: 252
Merit: 71

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:01:13 PM

You can day trade with those coins that have huge potential, so if you`ll suddenly become an investor, anyway you`ll receive your profit
To be honest day trading is recomended for crypto veteran only. If you have no balls to lose ur money. I suggest to hodl the coin. Day trading in crupto can make u rich or get heart attack. However day trading in crypto there is no margin call and u only lose if you sell it. Unlike forex with laverage
A good trader prefer both just like me. i will prefer both because that is the right thing for me and if i will do both then i will not miss the opportunity to make profit because i can just day trade the altcoins and also hold my bitcoin and other altcoins for long term so i have a balance way in making money in crypto.
gorjanox

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:31:49 PM

Daytrading is more fun than just HODLing. You will get more knowledge about cryptoworld when you trading, but you get nothing when you hodling.
cryptojaani

Merit: 71

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:25:06 PM

Daytrading is more fun than just HODLing. You will get more knowledge about cryptoworld when you trading, but you get nothing when you hodling.
it depends are you goingfor small to large sized investors, everyone will say something similar to holding because day trading is very risky compared to holding.
Day trading is profitable sometimes but could prove extremely dangerous when markets move against us due to some false decisions but that is only when you intend to sell them the same day or in the very near future, but if you intend to wait very long just the way many did with Bitcoins, then returns will be overwhelming.if you have big investment then you can also do short term trading through which you can make reason able profit.
VikashSurin

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:36:38 PM

i think day trading is only for experienced trader becoz there is more risk. you can't assume how much coin will be up or down. so if u are begginers then holding is the best solution.
tyronecoinbit

Activity: 359
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:06:28 PM

it depends are you goingfor small to large sized investors, everyone will say something similar to holding because day trading is very risky compared to holding.
Day trading is profitable sometimes but could prove extremely dangerous when markets move against us due to some false decisions but that is only when you intend to sell them the same day or in the very near future, but if you intend to wait very long just the way many did with Bitcoins, then returns will be overwhelming.if you have big investment then you can also do short term trading through which you can make reason able profit.

Definitely, it depends how you balance your trading. You may do day trading and proceed also in hodling a coin that you have for a long term investment. Both is profitable you can do as long you know how manage your activities and decision making.
bhadz

Activity: 2436
Merit: 566

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 08:43:06 PM

Both of them have good and bad features , holding for a long term is less stressful and less risky also less precentages usually than day trading , if u are good at treading u can make a lot during day treading! Wink
I would prefer to put most of my bitcoin into holding for so long. Fees today are high and it's going to be a pain if I'll day trade and will always pay for fees if I want to withdraw from exchange. Day trading is just an option if you don't have some other things to do but if you don't want to put too much effort in trading, you can just stay in holding which is proven and tested to give better results.

If you want to buy a bitcoin means, you can carry on day trading and get some bitcoin .If you had a plan to sell ,day time not suit for that one.The price of bitcoin will reach maximum at the end of the day as all of you know.Use day end sell your bitcoin. As come to both Day trade and hold, holding is always better than trading. Because you will additional dollar as long as you hold it.

There's no other meaning when someone wants to buy bitcoin, it's all about making profit whether it's for day trading or holding. Selling suits in day time, night time or whenever you want or anytime of the day. There's no association about selling when you are in need to sell. And not all the time the price of bitcoin is reaching it's maximum at the end of day.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
clarkt

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:48:56 PM

Both are profitable. The question here is how skilled are you to be able to trade  and consistently make profit or if you decide to hold, How good are you in identifying the deep?and when you identify dip do you have the character and the skill to all ways buy the deep without fear?

lenovo16

Activity: 210
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:51:44 PM

I would just like to hear your opinions, Which is more profitable, Day Trading where you can profit through buying the dips and selling when it pumps repeatedly, or Long term HODLing where you buy the dip and only sell it when it goes up 5 to 10 times its price value?

Actually for me they are both profitable. It just only depends in the situation. Like for example in holding, you will buy on dip, and wait until it rises again before you exchange it then you will earn a lot from it in one catch. While in trading everyday you trade you can get a profit but not as big as like you hold a coin for a long time. So for me they are still both profitable will just deoend on the technique your going to use for you to earn an income.
sandy8800

Activity: 48

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:44:03 PM

Holding is better for long term because 90% day traders lost more in terms of purchasing power of coins. Holder of LTC at 100 is now worth 3x plus but the trader who traded it for 150 with 50 profit can now buy only half LTC. Considering he has not done any other trade with either profit or loss.
nightmanisrightman

Merit: 101

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:03:47 PM

I would just like to hear your opinions, Which is more profitable, Day Trading where you can profit through buying the dips and selling when it pumps repeatedly, or Long term HODLing where you buy the dip and only sell it when it goes up 5 to 10 times its price value?

Both are profitable but I would stick to long term trading unless you want to be around your computer all day. I think that fits most people lifestyles a lot better and sure you stand to make more when day trading but the stress is significantly higher you must remember that too. When you take all factors into account I like position trading to be the best not day trading.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram       Medium       Facebook       Twitter       Github
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:41:27 PM

Day trading is very lucrative and at the same time very risky,its those who are well versed in forex trading that should venture into forex trading and they should be able to read the economics signs or news with regards to cryptos or they will end up losing all their money.
mayidid

Activity: 210
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:18:10 PM

It depends on how well you do with trading. If you know what you are doing and you get lucky sometimes, you could make some good profits with day trading. You can also probably do fine if you just buy and hold Bitcoins. Its also a lot easier to just hold because trading is a lot of work if you do all the research and follow the charts every day.
keyzersoze

Activity: 476
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:37:50 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2018, 12:47:15 PM by keyzersoze

Considering 90% of daytraders get REKT within the first 90 days. I would just stick to hodling if I were you. And let the pro’s do their thing Wink

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:39:34 PM
Last edit: December 19, 2017, 10:48:24 AM by kynaz

Holding is a good option instead of day trading though you can control your money but the value is hard to know and can be risky causing loss. I think it is difficult to lose profits if kept for a long time and altcoin that always has to have good trading volume.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Valdoora

Activity: 44

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:48:36 PM

Holding in my opinion more comfortable and not spend much time. So, I can find information about altcoin that promises to hold me.
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:17:09 PM

Day trade is very risky as you never know where price will move in next few hours as if you buy at high price and if starts moving down then you will easily get panic and will sell at lower price so to make higher profits its always good to hold your bitcoins and sell only when its giving you enough profits and no doubt it can be time consuming process but its worth to wait longer to get positive results from it.
It depend on the choice and economical condition of bitcoin because for holding trading you need to wait for long time so that you can make enough profit while in day trading you can sell on the same day you have bought if you need to earn less profit but in short time then you need to do day trading otherwise holding trading is best.
Other than the other factors two major factors which we should be consider for day trading is the amount which you can use in day trading. Day trading needs a good amount of money if you want to get profit. Second thing is knowledge and understanding of day trading as I have heard many people have lost their money due to lack of knowledge. If you do not have these two things, I think holding bitcoins is a better choice for you.

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
datodota002

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:57:15 PM

the first time I start trade with bitcoin I do day trade. but I think it is very tired and time consumed. because i also had a main job in addition to trading so I finally decided to
do long term trade so i pick the best entry point and hodl my money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: