Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:30:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN)❤️️ Hearthy,Universal Digital Healthcare. Hearthy ICO indefinitely delayed  (Read 23528 times)
jakezyrus00

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:11:20 AM

Well, enough talk about that guy, we have fully identified him and our legal team will pursue legal actions against him. It's very sad that after 7 years as enterpreneur having founded 2 companies one still have blackmail attempts and this kind of things. If any user need additional information about the founders or the project, please ask for it, we will provide.

In other order of things Hearthy has been featured on Disruption HUB https://disruptionhub.com/future-health-blockchain-trust/

Regarding presale we already closed the whitelist, about 98 investors interested, most of them retail, and we plan to raise about 1,000-3,500 ETH on this stage. There are no private agreements and no whales on the presale, the maximum token amount reserved by a sole person is 150 ETH. The foundation and team tokens are vested from 3 to 24 months after ICO, so contributors shouldn’t be afraid of dumping on our token.

Next week we try to update github, whitepaper and close the agreement with our ICO partner ICOFUNDING. 

Thanks for the update sir. Yeah sad to know that despite of the goodness of Hearthy, there are still some person who wants to ruin it. But good to know that there are still investors out there who are not easily believed on those accusations.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lexkiee28

Activity: 368
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:13:09 AM

Hello community, there is an active campaign against us, It has started today. Let me decompose just their messages.

Their telegram group moderator's name is ME... and this is the messages I got from him when I was asking "too many tough questions". It's a bunch of immature scammers running the company.
The moderators are Javier Blanco and Juan Sebastian Valencia. That guy entered the chat calling us scammers, showing no evidence.

Even the Linkedin profiles are fake.
Our linkedin profiles are totally accountable. If you have any doubt, please, call any of the companies or ask for references, we are all easily traceable in social media and internet. Just Google our names.

Mainly, they have ZERO medical experience in any healthcare field.

Regarding this point Shafi Ahmed is one the most famous medical futurist worlwide. Millind Kamkoulkar is Sanofi's CDO. Juan has not only a MD degree, but years working on hospitals in France. Me, Javier Blanco, have created the first mobile telemedicine project in Spain. We are in touch with some of the biggest

I had some fears, that other ICOS just used this techniques, as some people offered us similar services. Please, we wise, and dont feed the trolls.

I just want to bring this post up to this page so people won't need to dig the thread to search for answers about the accusations against Hearthy.

For more information about the Hearthy campaign, people better look at the website and team members along with their profile and references. It is such an immature act to accuse without any reference or solid proof that the campaign is fake. I support Hearthy because of its objective to run the project in the PH.
Me too. Their purpose is clear and true. Their objective is to provide reliable quality healthcare to the people by easily using access of our medical records. I dont believe this allegations until its proven by the devs of the hearthy.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Maryqueen Finez

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:46:45 AM

Regardless of the delay I will still support hearthy and hopefully the team can find effective solution on the issues. Go go hearthy team  Grin
This kind of scenario are expected in every business because no one knows what might be arise during the process. But ofcourse Hearthy team and doing remedies about this matter.

There will be no project. I've seen enough of these scam ICOs to know. Plus the proof laid out by the earlier poster is enough to see they are scamming. Their medical doctor isn't even a doctor.

The team already give their final announcement, ive seen their telegram chat, and got some clear answers there.
Im still hoping that hearthy will provide us some quite reasonable answers regarding their proposed project.  Regardless of this scam thing, they will have a reason and solution for this.
Hearthy team is doing their best to update all people who will follow their ICO. Being delay is not a big reason to judge a project that this is scam. Better wait for the team to explain and answers all the rumors about Hearthy. I still believe in this ICO.
We should wait the hearthy to respond this kind of project but as for me there are people who will bring down this project because hearthy was really good besides I will keep supporting them.

hearty should give an update about their project to prove that the spreading news is wrong that they are a scum. for the investors and people who are relying heavily on the hearty. they need to clarify the spreading misinformation about them. hearty need our support.
GlueStack (one of the CEO of Hearthy) is already made some statements about that scam. He answered all of those accusations towards Hearthy's credibility. Suddenly those bastards who's trying to ruin Hearthy has just stopped making negative comments.
Children! Children! Just ignore them please. Those people are my child that need more attention but they need to be treated in Mental Hospital but I can't afford it now because of many travel that I need to do. And I don't want to use my money to those useless kids. Just Ignore them and be patient guys. I try to call my friend JUAN and JOMEL to treat those kids. Thanks "Keep Goin Hearthy.CO"

Maryqueen Finez

Merit: 11

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:48:52 AM

Well, enough talk about that guy, we have fully identified him and our legal team will pursue legal actions against him. It's very sad that after 7 years as enterpreneur having founded 2 companies one still have blackmail attempts and this kind of things. If any user need additional information about the founders or the project, please ask for it, we will provide.

In other order of things Hearthy has been featured on Disruption HUB https://disruptionhub.com/future-health-blockchain-trust/

Regarding presale we already closed the whitelist, about 98 investors interested, most of them retail, and we plan to raise about 1,000-3,500 ETH on this stage. There are no private agreements and no whales on the presale, the maximum token amount reserved by a sole person is 150 ETH. The foundation and team tokens are vested from 3 to 24 months after ICO, so contributors shouldn’t be afraid of dumping on our token.

Next week we try to update github, whitepaper and close the agreement with our ICO partner ICOFUNDING. 

I have openly given you all my information. You said if I did that you will let me talk to your Doctor Juan. You lied to me, just like you're lying to all your investors.

The reaction to your posts, what a huge impact

Long live Sir Gluestack  Grin Fighting!

jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:14:30 AM

I just wonder what if the government does not approve the project? Do you have backup for a solution? how do you get our government approved?

i don't see any rejection from the hearthy by the government..its help people a lot for a very quick consultation via mobile apps this is our needed  Cheesy
We hope somebody from Hearty could introduce the project to any related government agency. This would help to everyone.
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:57:52 AM

I have openly given you all my information. You said if I did that you will let me talk to your Doctor Juan. You lied to me, just like you're lying to all your investors.

I like how Gluestack response to those people who want to ruin this good project. We don't entertain those kind of people, so much crab mentality at all. We continue to support Hearthy and I still joined Hearthy telegram
bryle10

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:23:30 AM

I like how Gluestack response to those people who want to ruin this good project. We don't entertain those kind of people, so much crab mentality at all. We continue to support Hearthy and I still joined Hearthy telegram

Whatever happens I will still support hearthy because i can see how helpful it is to people. good luck team hearthy.
memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:14:03 AM

Exactly, I am amazed how Hearthy handle this kind of scenario. It is just like normal to them that is why they do not give much of their time to entetain those people. They are just focusing on their project and how they are able to help the people.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bry090821

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:29:56 PM

Exactly, I am amazed how Hearthy handle this kind of scenario. It is just like normal to them that is why they do not give much of their time to entetain those people. They are just focusing on their project and how they are able to help the people.
to all those who want to ruin and spreading fake information about hearty. they all f**k.
Do they imagine they will succeed in slandering hearty. they will not succeed. many still believe in hearty and many investors continue to support her so this project will be successful.

HyunBin

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:49:09 PM

Feedback should have after the demo and free trial launch. The importance of feedback is to determine where the application need more adjustment and improvement and some are for the devs to know where they done right.

There is no real project my friend.

They are scam artists. I asked their Medical Doctor the simplest question related to treating a patient and he banned me from his telegram group. Please stay away.

Please give us enough details why you say that its a scam project. This project have a good service and platforms . If you say that this is scam then prove it . You must have atleast a good evidence on why you say its scam, if you dont have please dont do it just because you are bored.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
rdny

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:06:00 PM

Hello community, there is an active campaign against us, It has started today. Let me decompose just their messages.

Their telegram group moderator's name is ME... and this is the messages I got from him when I was asking "too many tough questions". It's a bunch of immature scammers running the company.
The moderators are Javier Blanco and Juan Sebastian Valencia. That guy entered the chat calling us scammers, showing no evidence.

Even the Linkedin profiles are fake.
Our linkedin profiles are totally accountable. If you have any doubt, please, call any of the companies or ask for references, we are all easily traceable in social media and internet. Just Google our names.

Mainly, they have ZERO medical experience in any healthcare field.

Regarding this point Shafi Ahmed is one the most famous medical futurist worlwide. Millind Kamkoulkar is Sanofi's CDO. Juan has not only a MD degree, but years working on hospitals in France. Me, Javier Blanco, have created the first mobile telemedicine project in Spain. We are in touch with some of the biggest

I had some fears, that other ICOS just used this techniques, as some people offered us similar services. Please, we wise, and dont feed the trolls.

I just want to bring this post up to this page so people won't need to dig the thread to search for answers about the accusations against Hearthy.

For more information about the Hearthy campaign, people better look at the website and team members along with their profile and references. It is such an immature act to accuse without any reference or solid proof that the campaign is fake. I support Hearthy because of its objective to run the project in the PH.
Me too. Their purpose is clear and true. Their objective is to provide reliable quality healthcare to the people by easily using access of our medical records. I dont believe this allegations until its proven by the devs of the hearthy.

Exactly! I think these people are sick and needs medical help. OR maybe they are just paid trolls to put down hearty. I'm afraid that can't be done since their concept is strong and their team is comprised of great people who are experts in their own right. So please stop the hate and just support hearty!
rdny

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:21:41 PM

Feedback should have after the demo and free trial launch. The importance of feedback is to determine where the application need more adjustment and improvement and some are for the devs to know where they done right.

They are scam artists. I asked their Medical Doctor the simplest question related to treating a patient and he banned me from his telegram group. Please stay away.

Please give us enough details why you say that its a scam project. This project have a good service and platforms . If you say that this is scam then prove it . You must have atleast a good evidence on why you say its scam, if you dont have please dont do it just because you are bored.

My good friend here is correct! Such statements are unwarranted here. Hearty is a good project and its team members are composed of brilliant individuals as well who came together to help people with their medical problems.
rdny

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:41:41 PM

Hearthy is the answer to our health issues. Hearthy will deliver sustainable and high quality health care that requires minimal funds.

Yeah its true, this is the way to have a better and advance system when it comes in health care . An application that can hold and make a record to our medical files . Good thing they choose Philippines in the first two country who can avail and use this kind of application .

totally agree, i just hope that medical industry and the government in the Philippines supports this project.

the project is designed for countries with poor healthcare system and there is no doubt that third world countries will support this kind of project because this project will be a great help in the healthcare industry.

They stated in their website that they come up and choose Philippines and Mexico because they think that this two country need an assistance when in it comes to their medical industry. Gladly Im from Philippines , Im expecting that it will help me and fellow Filipino to have an easier life when it comes to medical healthcare.
Yes we are lucky because we are one of the two countries they have chosen and it would be of great benefit to every citizen of the Philippines. And it will reach more areas without clinics and do not give too much attention from the government.

Good thing that they chose the Philippines since I think that hearty will be a great improvement to our existing health care system here in the country. Also, I would like to suggest that they partner with Philhealth since they are the government mandated entity which provides basic healthcare services for most of the Filipinos.
zhaichi11

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:42:09 PM

HUGE SCAM COIN!!! PLEASE STAY AWAY

https://imgur.com/a/MCgch

Screenshot of the conversation of their team member being prejudice.

Even more conversations where I asked their moderator and TEAM MEMBER (JUAN) who claims to be a physician a very very simple question about how to treat a patient with GERD.

https://imgur.com/a/YLzxA

He banned me and removed me from the group.

This is a HUGE scam. Please do not invest.

They have NO real doctors on their team. They are scammers and will take all your money WITHOUT a product.
Somebody is actually paying is guy to make a campaign against this project, look please at how old are the accounts and their messages, they are trusted users here. Please, juts ignore them. Hope the guy that is paying them stop this.BTW, the project is doing good, this is the proof. Smiley
We have reported them.

Im sure it just a tactics of some people whose against or afraid if this ICO will become successful and finally launch in the market. Some marketing strategies to eliminate their rival in the business or services. If its true then they will publitize more evidence about this.

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
rdny

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:44:18 PM

Hearthy is the answer to our health issues. Hearthy will deliver sustainable and high quality health care that requires minimal funds.

Yeah its true, this is the way to have a better and advance system when it comes in health care . An application that can hold and make a record to our medical files . Good thing they choose Philippines in the first two country who can avail and use this kind of application .

totally agree, i just hope that medical industry and the government in the Philippines supports this project.

the project is designed for countries with poor healthcare system and there is no doubt that third world countries will support this kind of project because this project will be a great help in the healthcare industry.

They stated in their website that they come up and choose Philippines and Mexico because they think that this two country need an assistance when in it comes to their medical industry. Gladly Im from Philippines , Im expecting that it will help me and fellow Filipino to have an easier life when it comes to medical healthcare.
Yes we are lucky because we are one of the two countries they have chosen and it would be of great benefit to every citizen of the Philippines. And it will reach more areas without clinics and do not give too much attention from the government.
This is really a good news to the Philippines, but our government need to enhance our internet connection. Since Hearthy needs connection.

Exactly! I hope that when hearty enters the country, our internet infrastructure is ready to accommodate such data heavy project like hearty since it it also powered by the blockchain technology which is heavily reliant on high speed data connections.
rdny

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:47:03 PM

I am a medical doctor.
I have experience in telemedicine.
I follow the medical thesis of medical residents in Paris, France about telemedicine

So, I'm very aware of limitations concerning the physical examination of the patients.

We never said that we will handle all the diseases in a teleconsultation. So please, read all the documentation that we wrote instead of inventing your own interpretations. It is not very efficient if you read 2 lines on a forum and you start making assumptions and asking questions that we already answered.

Of course that we won't hire medical professionals that don't speak the local language. How can you even ask that sort of question ? What would the point of doing something like that ?
Of course that we won't be able to handle problems of blood pressure if you don't know how to take it in the first place.
Of course that not all the situations can be handled by telemedicine
Our primary goal is that you have access to your medical records. It is not to say that we can solve all the diseases of the world.

Please, come to our telegram group https://t.me/joinchat/FH65F0IDyxLajpe-Kp6ecw if you have other questions that are not clear enough after reading all the sources of information that we have putted online.

Very well said and explanation , Thank you for this , Spending time for us and the member of this forum to explain what really the main purpose of this ICO Hearty . I really appreciate it , I believe because of this it becomes more clearer to them the real purpose of Hearty.

i just ask what is included can be consulted in this apps all aspects of medical is here? like for pregnant and lame ect.
Well you can consult any there about your health,any kind of health problems
Its more on the recording rather than medication of health problems. Consultation I think is for the evaluation of recorda you have but ofcourse, through hearthy app.

That is correct! Hearty is more on data with regards to health condition, like previous symptoms experienced. Medications taken and medical history related data. However, these data can be used by the practitioner to better his understanding of the patients sickness or condition.
Faiyz

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Dijual

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:48:09 PM

I'm just asking. besides your apps to be released. Do I have to wait? because I'm very impressed with hearthy apps so I'm thinking about the next steps you'll take. if you can rely on me, I will be more interested in you. more power hearthy  Smiley
The application will be release soon Im sure, also me I can't wait  how this application will succeed.
Me too if ever the application will release I will immediately use it and try it. Goodluck hearthy.
all of us waiting to launched this application, i want to introduce this ico to my family this will be a lot of health.

There will be no application... it's a SCAM
How did you say it's a scam? Where did you get that information?  Can you give us the link.

Ofcourse they cant provide a link. Just ignore all kids who wants to ruin this ICO. I actually support all medical related tokens but this is unfair if some companies play like this.

Just ignore them , I guess they are some hired man or maybe bored thats why they did such a nonsense act .
1DC

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:52:00 PM

Don't mind them HyunBin, their accusations has no basis. Just ignore them, look at them now, they already stopped making negative publications towards Hearthy. Maybe they realized that they are just wasting their time.
gayletot

Activity: 323
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:53:00 PM

We have not stated any airdrop still, sorry

When do you start airdrop? it's better to start early so we can use the apps. I'm just suggestion. The decision is still in place when you start.

Ptrck

Activity: 391

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:55:38 PM

Whatever happens I will still support hearthy because i can see how helpful it is to people. good luck team hearthy.
I'll always support this hearthy, many people will help this after the launching of application of hearthy,  so goodluck hopefully hearthy will be successful soon

Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: