Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:32:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN)❤️️ Hearthy,Universal Digital Healthcare. Hearthy ICO indefinitely delayed  (Read 23524 times)
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:58:48 PM

Feedback should have after the demo and free trial launch. The importance of feedback is to determine where the application need more adjustment and improvement and some are for the devs to know where they done right.

There is no real project my friend.

They are scam artists. I asked their Medical Doctor the simplest question related to treating a patient and he banned me from his telegram group. Please stay away.

Please give us enough details why you say that its a scam project. This project have a good service and platforms . If you say that this is scam then prove it . You must have atleast a good evidence on why you say its scam, if you dont have please dont do it just because you are bored.
Don't mind them HyunBin, their accusations has no basis. Just ignore them, look at them now, they already stopped making negative publications towards Hearthy. Maybe they realized that they are just wasting their time.
yah., your'e right mate. they just making false statement about hearty. they just want you to stop supporting hearty. it's normal on a company that has a lot of supporter and investors. but in the end.. they just eat all they say about that company.. like those recently try to make false statement about hearty

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eucliffe

Activity: 203

Was that was it was?

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:53:38 PM

Feedback should have after the demo and free trial launch. The importance of feedback is to determine where the application need more adjustment and improvement and some are for the devs to know where they done right.

There is no real project my friend.

They are scam artists. I asked their Medical Doctor the simplest question related to treating a patient and he banned me from his telegram group. Please stay away.

Please give us enough details why you say that its a scam project. This project have a good service and platforms . If you say that this is scam then prove it . You must have atleast a good evidence on why you say its scam, if you dont have please dont do it just because you are bored.
Don't mind them HyunBin, their accusations has no basis. Just ignore them, look at them now, they already stopped making negative publications towards Hearthy. Maybe they realized that they are just wasting their time.

I'm amazed how persistent this guy is, i wonder how much money is on the line. 1DC is right just ignore him, he can't even use his real account.

BetFury                                                     
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹
                                                    Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   
contradiction

Activity: 301

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:28:20 PM

We have not stated any airdrop still, sorry
Oh i see. So when do you want to operate airdrop? Im just waiting on it, but for now i support hearthy no matter what happen.

contradiction

Activity: 301

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:31:46 PM

The team must do something about this campaign against them.  Undecided Its annoying to see some fake news on the thread. Reporters in our country is already enough...
We just need to keep supporting Hearthy, the most important thing is we know to ourself that we don't do anything wrong. Those useless comments will never stop the success of Hearthy. It will be time wasting if we will keep our attention to those bashers.
Just calm yourself guys, and wait for futher announcements of the devs and hearthy management. Keep on supporting hearthy and believe that this isn't scam. Dont mind that kind of people just relax

Papsie

Activity: 461

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:20:27 PM

The team must do something about this campaign against them.  Undecided Its annoying to see some fake news on the thread. Reporters in our country is already enough...
We just need to keep supporting Hearthy, the most important thing is we know to ourself that we don't do anything wrong. Those useless comments will never stop the success of Hearthy. It will be time wasting if we will keep our attention to those bashers.
Just calm yourself guys, and wait for futher announcements of the devs and hearthy management. Keep on supporting hearthy and believe that this isn't scam. Dont mind that kind of people just relax
Keep promoting this platforn, those allegations are not true. It will prove because this past few weeks there are some publication comes in different sites and blogs saying that Hearthy is a good project. It will help to attract more investors.

canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:31:34 PM

Keep promoting this platform specially 4 days from now the 2nd ICO will start and I think it will going to be better compare to the pre ico because this past few weeks there are some publication comes in different sites and blogs saying that Hearthy is a good project. It will help to attract more investors.
We need to work more to promote the Hearthy in our country, publication and blogs is a big help also. Can I ask something, do hearthy have a facebook, twitter, youtube campaign? Many cryto business now adays use those strategy to promote their project in many countries.
midaslordes

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:11:22 PM

Well, enough talk about that guy, we have fully identified him and our legal team will pursue legal actions against him. It's very sad that after 7 years as enterpreneur having founded 2 companies one still have blackmail attempts and this kind of things. If any user need additional information about the founders or the project, please ask for it, we will provide.

In other order of things Hearthy has been featured on Disruption HUB https://disruptionhub.com/future-health-blockchain-trust/

Regarding presale we already closed the whitelist, about 98 investors interested, most of them retail, and we plan to raise about 1,000-3,500 ETH on this stage. There are no private agreements and no whales on the presale, the maximum token amount reserved by a sole person is 150 ETH. The foundation and team tokens are vested from 3 to 24 months after ICO, so contributors shouldn’t be afraid of dumping on our token.

Next week we try to update github, whitepaper and close the agreement with our ICO partner ICOFUNDING.  

I have openly given you all my information. You said if I did that you will let me talk to your Doctor Juan. You lied to me, just like you're lying to all your investors.

The reaction to your posts, what a huge impact

I like how Gluestack response to those people who want to ruin this good project. We don't entertain those kind of people, so much crab mentality at all. We continue to support Hearthy and I still joined Hearthy telegram

Whatever happens I will still support hearthy because i can see how helpful it is to people. good luck team hearthy.
I'll always support this hearthy, many people will help this after the launching of application of hearthy,  so goodluck hopefully hearthy will be successful soon

I'm particapating here to show my support of this great project and it has a good platform for all the people want's a better and new model of healthservice

midaslordes

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:01:57 PM

I'm just asking. besides your apps to be released. Do I have to wait? because I'm very impressed with hearthy apps so I'm thinking about the next steps you'll take. if you can rely on me, I will be more interested in you. more power hearthy  Smiley
The application will be release soon Im sure, also me I can't wait  how this application will succeed.
Me too if ever the application will release I will immediately use it and try it. Goodluck hearthy.
all of us waiting to launched this application, i want to introduce this ico to my family this will be a lot of health.

There will be no application... it's a SCAM
How did you say it's a scam? Where did you get that information?  Can you give us the link.

Ofcourse they cant provide a link. Just ignore all kids who wants to ruin this ICO. I actually support all medical related tokens but this is unfair if some companies play like this.

Everyone in this community don't believe that hearty is a scam,that's the strategy of other companies want to destroy the project just keep supporting until the end of ico.

PINAGPALA

Activity: 317

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:06:09 PM

Hearthy is the answer to our health issues. Hearthy will deliver sustainable and high quality health care that requires minimal funds.

Yeah its true, this is the way to have a better and advance system when it comes in health care . An application that can hold and make a record to our medical files . Good thing they choose Philippines in the first two country who can avail and use this kind of application .

the project in the philippines is posponed because they will prioritize europe.
Sad to hear from them that they will focus first on Europe but I am still waiting for them to come here in the Philippines, they will help a lot of people here for sure.

Its that true? I hope they launched this project here in the Philippines early so they can help many Filipino people.
Its okay at-least they will launch here it in philippines. even its late cause this apps will be a great help for us
Is this true? That they will prioritize european country?. But im pretty sure they will resume their project in philippines im waiting for that to happen.

They might push the project in the Phililpines but not anytime soon though. They aim to prioritize European country as of now.
PINAGPALA

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:07:39 PM

Well, enough talk about that guy, we have fully identified him and our legal team will pursue legal actions against him. It's very sad that after 7 years as enterpreneur having founded 2 companies one still have blackmail attempts and this kind of things. If any user need additional information about the founders or the project, please ask for it, we will provide.

In other order of things Hearthy has been featured on Disruption HUB https://disruptionhub.com/future-health-blockchain-trust/

Regarding presale we already closed the whitelist, about 98 investors interested, most of them retail, and we plan to raise about 1,000-3,500 ETH on this stage. There are no private agreements and no whales on the presale, the maximum token amount reserved by a sole person is 150 ETH. The foundation and team tokens are vested from 3 to 24 months after ICO, so contributors shouldn’t be afraid of dumping on our token.

Next week we try to update github, whitepaper and close the agreement with our ICO partner ICOFUNDING.  

I have openly given you all my information. You said if I did that you will let me talk to your Doctor Juan. You lied to me, just like you're lying to all your investors.

The reaction to your posts, what a huge impact

I like how Gluestack response to those people who want to ruin this good project. We don't entertain those kind of people, so much crab mentality at all. We continue to support Hearthy and I still joined Hearthy telegram

Whatever happens I will still support hearthy because i can see how helpful it is to people. good luck team hearthy.
I'll always support this hearthy, many people will help this after the launching of application of hearthy,  so goodluck hopefully hearthy will be successful soon

I'm particapating here to show my support of this great project and it has a good platform for all the people want's a better and new model of healthservice
Thanks for supporting hearty. as far as i read yes hearty was good and easy to use
PINAGPALA

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:10:28 PM

Keep promoting this platform specially 4 days from now the 2nd ICO will start and I think it will going to be better compare to the pre ico because this past few weeks there are some publication comes in different sites and blogs saying that Hearthy is a good project. It will help to attract more investors.
We need to work more to promote the Hearthy in our country, publication and blogs is a big help also. Can I ask something, do hearthy have a facebook, twitter, youtube campaign? Many cryto business now adays use those strategy to promote their project in many countries.
I know they have twitter correct me if im wrong
midaslordes

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:22:11 PM

Let's not forget the fact that this project does not answer the illnesses we feel. it is a technological advancement to enable each person to have a well-organized and organized record of his or her health record. there are just more options for us to get more knowledge or first aid to our health or to unexpected accidents
yah youre right. even they are not a cure to our illness. they are a great help to those who need a advise or first aid treatment and the most amazing in these project is that you can see all the medical records you have in all hospital that you've visit. all you need to do is make an account and register so that you can have an access on your account.
People should not forget the real goal of the hearthy the biggest goal of this is to secure our medical records and have a better healthcare.

Not only secured of records,to provides the easy way of service by consulting a patient via apps less time,less money if release their good product in the market.

PINAGPALA

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:26:30 PM

Yes dont mind them just support hearty we know what we're doing
PINAGPALA

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:30:42 PM

Hearthy is the answer to our health issues. Hearthy will deliver sustainable and high quality health care that requires minimal funds.

Yeah its true, this is the way to have a better and advance system when it comes in health care . An application that can hold and make a record to our medical files . Good thing they choose Philippines in the first two country who can avail and use this kind of application .

totally agree, i just hope that medical industry and the government in the Philippines supports this project.

the project is designed for countries with poor healthcare system and there is no doubt that third world countries will support this kind of project because this project will be a great help in the healthcare industry.

They stated in their website that they come up and choose Philippines and Mexico because they think that this two country need an assistance when in it comes to their medical industry. Gladly Im from Philippines , Im expecting that it will help me and fellow Filipino to have an easier life when it comes to medical healthcare.
Yes we are lucky because we are one of the two countries they have chosen and it would be of great benefit to every citizen of the Philippines. And it will reach more areas without clinics and do not give too much attention from the government.
Actually I found it sad and disappointed when Hearthy said that one of the country they choose is Philippines because they think Philippines really need their product. It means that upon visiting here in the Philippines, they noticed that we have a poor and inefficient health record system. But now, since Hearthy will help us, there is no thing to worry about.
But i accepted it that we are poor in medical system. cause of our goverment other people want to help us they need to approved hearty here in ph
midaslordes

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:31:01 PM

It's good to have social media campaign for fast recognize of the business and project

midaslordes

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:51:12 PM

Regardless of the delay I will still support hearthy and hopefully the team can find effective solution on the issues. Go go hearthy team  Grin
This kind of scenario are expected in every business because no one knows what might be arise during the process. But ofcourse Hearthy team and doing remedies about this matter.

There will be no project. I've seen enough of these scam ICOs to know. Plus the proof laid out by the earlier poster is enough to see they are scamming. Their medical doctor isn't even a doctor.

Can you give some proof to believe in what you say i still support hearty no matter what and i believe hearty isn't scam

Anya Doreen

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:54:49 AM

totally agree, i just hope that medical industry and the government in the Philippines supports this project.

the project is designed for countries with poor healthcare system and there is no doubt that third world countries will support this kind of project because this project will be a great help in the healthcare industry.

They stated in their website that they come up and choose Philippines and Mexico because they think that this two country need an assistance when in it comes to their medical industry. Gladly Im from Philippines , Im expecting that it will help me and fellow Filipino to have an easier life when it comes to medical healthcare.
Yes we are lucky because we are one of the two countries they have chosen and it would be of great benefit to every citizen of the Philippines. And it will reach more areas without clinics and do not give too much attention from the government.
Actually I found it sad and disappointed when Hearthy said that one of the country they choose is Philippines because they think Philippines really need their product. It means that upon visiting here in the Philippines, they noticed that we have a poor and inefficient health record system. But now, since Hearthy will help us, there is no thing to worry about.
But i accepted it that we are poor in medical system. cause of our goverment other people want to help us they need to approved hearty here in ph
Yes, We have to accept that our country has many shortcomings when it comes to the issue medical healthcare that's why We need to Hug this project that Hearthy will provide for us even if there are people or companies who are inclined and want to destroy or delay the flow of Hearthy.

HealthSecurities

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:08:49 AM

Please investors - refer to this thread before you think about investing - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2424332.new#new

Please be aware this project is a scam - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2089073.0

A user spoke to their Administrator (another team member) on telegram and was ridiculed for his religion and asking too many questions.

I personally spoke to them after the user told me about this encounter (I only invest Healthcare ICOs), and went to their telegram page to ask them why their Administrator (team member) was ridiculing people for their religion - or banning others for asking difficult questions about their company.

I had the dishonor of speaking to their "Medical Doctor" - Juan. Juan claims to be a practicing physician with an MD. I have an MD myself, and I am a real Resident physician working in Chicago. I asked him a very very simple medical question - "What do you do if a 55 year old patient is complaining of heartburn, and PPIs are not working?" (Answer - you do an EGD to check for stomach cancer or ulcers)

A third year medical student could answer this question.

I asked Juan this question two times - he told me to go check his Linkedin for his credentials and REFUSED to answer the question, so I did. His Linkedin education and experience makes absolutely no sense. It says he has been in Medical School for over 10 years. It also claims he was in Taiwan and Spain getting an education at the same exact time. It is all bullshit.

I asked Juan the question one more time, and he banned me from their company telegram chat. Huge red flags start waving in my head. This was one of the most basic questions you can ask a medical doctor.

So I get a private message from the racist admin "Me". I simply asked him if I can speak to Juan on the public telegram group to determine if he is a real medical doctor. "Me" said if I send them my Linkedin account and showed where I worked, he would allow me to speak to Juan in the chat.

When I sent him all my information - he threatened to sue me for "Defamatory accusations". I welcomed the lawyers as there is nothing illegal about what I am doing. He was trying to use scare tactics to get me to stop calling out his scam company. I am not afraid of baseless accusations, and I will continue to fight for the people.

Please, do not invest in this SCAM company. Save your money and invest in companies that actually have an experienced healthcare team and one that does not show any prejudice or racism towards potential investors asking difficult questions.

I have proof of all the conversations and will be more than happy to share them with everyone.

Don't forget guys, this company is a scam and you dont want to invest!
Maryqueen Finez

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:25:25 AM

Please investors - refer to this thread before you think about investing - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2424332.new#new

Please be aware this project is a scam - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2089073.0

A user spoke to their Administrator (another team member) on telegram and was ridiculed for his religion and asking too many questions.

I personally spoke to them after the user told me about this encounter (I only invest Healthcare ICOs), and went to their telegram page to ask them why their Administrator (team member) was ridiculing people for their religion - or banning others for asking difficult questions about their company.

I had the dishonor of speaking to their "Medical Doctor" - Juan. Juan claims to be a practicing physician with an MD. I have an MD myself, and I am a real Resident physician working in Chicago. I asked him a very very simple medical question - "What do you do if a 55 year old patient is complaining of heartburn, and PPIs are not working?" (Answer - you do an EGD to check for stomach cancer or ulcers)

A third year medical student could answer this question.

I asked Juan this question two times - he told me to go check his Linkedin for his credentials and REFUSED to answer the question, so I did. His Linkedin education and experience makes absolutely no sense. It says he has been in Medical School for over 10 years. It also claims he was in Taiwan and Spain getting an education at the same exact time. It is all bullshit.

I asked Juan the question one more time, and he banned me from their company telegram chat. Huge red flags start waving in my head. This was one of the most basic questions you can ask a medical doctor.

So I get a private message from the racist admin "Me". I simply asked him if I can speak to Juan on the public telegram group to determine if he is a real medical doctor. "Me" said if I send them my Linkedin account and showed where I worked, he would allow me to speak to Juan in the chat.

When I sent him all my information - he threatened to sue me for "Defamatory accusations". I welcomed the lawyers as there is nothing illegal about what I am doing. He was trying to use scare tactics to get me to stop calling out his scam company. I am not afraid of baseless accusations, and I will continue to fight for the people.

Please, do not invest in this SCAM company. Save your money and invest in companies that actually have an experienced healthcare team and one that does not show any prejudice or racism towards potential investors asking difficult questions.

I have proof of all the conversations and will be more than happy to share them with everyone.

Don't forget guys, this company is a scam and you dont want to invest!
Oh Shit my pet is Still Kickin. Hopefully your family will not get diarrhea because of the way you feed from bad ways that make people feel frustrated. I think your partner does not want you to be in bed so here you are making trouble  Grin Sorry Guys and Team Hearhty. Keep Goin! Just continue the good and great start! God bless!

lukesimon

Activity: 339

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:20:31 AM

Great news above. It is really good to see that there will be no whales participating the pre-sale. 150 ETH by a single person will be a huge investment for both the investor and Hearthy.co it will really help a lot. By the way, what will happen to the unsold coins?
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: