Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:20:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 344 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW  (Read 235822 times)
itslukebenz

Activity: 105
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:49:25 AM

What happen to the miningpool and any plan for future exchanges

Hi Liammullen,

would you like to try our pool?
http://intensecoinpool.sytes.net/# -fee 0.55%
Happy mining!!!  Cheesy

My friend I hate to be bearer of bad news but tonight it's your pool that's getting fucked deeply in the arse. Hope you guys see now, that it's not simply some folks from nicehash.

Is this bad news???  Wink i think huge man really like Intensecoin. he will support this coin.  Wink
https://i.imgur.com/ixTLJUX.png

LMAO Of course it is bad news. You do realize, that the block time is supposed to be 120 seconds? Right now it's 26 second, it peaked at 17 seconds. So as long as they are there you'll find a lot of block in very little time. After they leave, well.. Your miners won't see any blocks in days (a week possibly?) depending on how long these guys enjoy their time in the pool. I hope this helped.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crate Mayne

Activity: 95
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:11:40 AM

LMAO Of course it is bad news. You do realize, that the block time is supposed to be 120 seconds? Right now it's 26 second, it peaked at 17 seconds. So as long as they are there you'll find a lot of block in very little time. After they leave, well.. Your miners won't see any blocks in days (a week possibly?) depending on how long these guys enjoy their time in the pool. I hope this helped.

Eh that sytes pool been the main one I've used these past few weeks, and after the nicehashers or whoever leave, it'll be fine. Pool hashrate seems to be around 200 kH/s, and intermittently like 30 kH/s... Which just means a block per every ~5-10 mins, or hour-ish at the 30 kH/s.
itslukebenz

Activity: 105

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:20:25 AM

Eh that sytes pool been the main one I've used these past few weeks, and after the nicehashers or whoever leave, it'll be fine. Pool hashrate seems to be around 200 kH/s, and intermittently like 30 kH/s... Which just means a block per every ~5-10 mins, or hour-ish at the 30 kH/s.

Ok let's hope it won't be as "fine" as the main pool.  Cheesy Also, let's hope it's just nicehashers which I still highly doubt as I've just learned nicehash automatically disconnects when difficulty is too low for such high speeds. But I promise I won't say anything anymore, hope you'll be right after all.
nail4u2

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:01:24 AM

At the moment this pool has the smallest TX fee value, as far as I understand. I believe because of it all traffic with nucehash passes through him.
valiant1

Activity: 219
Merit: 121

Lethean Developer

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 07:56:02 PM

My apologies for the main pool issues. I was out of town for the weekend, and naturally that's when the software decided to act up. In any case, the pool binaries needed to be rebuilt for the latest version of the software anyway. Build is running now and the pool will be back online as soon as it's done, likely in 10-15 minutes. Cheers  Smiley

▀    ★★★ LETHEAN ★★★ 
┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊ THE SAFEST WAY TO BE ONLINE: BLOCKCHAIN VPN┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊
█ █ █ █ █ █  Medium Twitter Discord Reddit TelegramFacebook Whitepaper  █ █ █ █ █  
Volodath

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:29:53 AM

Ok let's hope it won't be as "fine" as the main pool.  Cheesy Also, let's hope it's just nicehashers which I still highly doubt as I've just learned nicehash automatically disconnects when difficulty is too low for such high speeds. But I promise I won't say anything anymore, hope you'll be right after all.

Network adjusts difficulty on every block, which is targeted for 120 seconds. The ~4Mh/s that the new folks bring ramp up the difficulty about 8x compared to them not being around, which means if they were to leave once block times hit 120 seconds again, blocks would instead take 20 minutes. That would only happen for a couple of blocks - the network would readjust to 120 block difficulties after a couple of hours.
deepcryptomine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:08:47 AM

Thanks for the October update. If anyone interested please check it below

https://intensecoin.com/2017/10/15/october-update/

I like that team is providing monthly update. Looking forward to beta version of the app. For VPN what technology are you exploring or implementing (IPsec, ssl etc.)?
Dr.Lecter

Activity: 602
Merit: 134

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:19:53 AM

I like that team is providing monthly update. Looking forward to beta version of the app. For VPN what technology are you exploring or implementing (IPsec, ssl etc.)?

i like INT,  Wink
slowly but surely
SyrioForElle

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:34:58 PM

when already on the exchange !?
How much to wait!?
how much more to dig,
not knowing the price of the goods !?
1 itns=0.00000022 B
https://stocks.exchange/trade/ITNS/BTC

Thank you
but this price is just laughter!
coin = rubbish!  Angry

The coin has just made it to its first exchange like a week ago or even less.. What did you expect from such a high supply coin in such a short time? Be patient or find another hobby my friend. Smiley

When looking at the price of this coin keep four things in mind:

1) This is a high volume coin. Compared to any other coin it might have a low price. But if you look at the market cap it may well be higher.
2) It is listed on a new exchange. There are a LOT of scammy exchanges out there and this one hasn't built any credibility. Many won't risk sending money to this exchange, likely depressing the price of the coin
3) This is a new coin with an ambitious vision. It'll take time for confidence in the project to be built.
4) Bitcoin Gold. People are likely pulling any money they can out of other projects and putting it into Bitcoin so that when the soft fork to Bitcoin Gold happens, they maximize the number of Bitcoin Gold tokens they get. This explains why Bitcoin is currently at a historic high and why Altcoin prices seem to have been in a bit of funk. I suspect Altcoin prices will recover once Bitcoin Gold goes live.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!

Please only speculate money you can afford to lose
SyrioForElle

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:36:26 PM

One thing to highlight: the dev is looking to expand the team with more developers, marketers etc.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!

Please only speculate money you can afford to lose
Fjstrydom

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:09:04 PM

Do we need to have the wallet online in order to POS?

as far as I know this is not a pos coin
Nobil

Activity: 117

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:31:58 PM

where i can take a wallet 1.2.2, link from site is still 1.2.0!
valiant1

Lethean Developer

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 01:48:55 AM

Thanks for noticing! We will be utilizing the OpenVPN protocol to encrypt the VPN portion of connections.

when already on the exchange !?
How much to wait!?
how much more to dig,
not knowing the price of the goods !?
1 itns=0.00000022 B
https://stocks.exchange/trade/ITNS/BTC

Thank you
but this price is just laughter!
coin = rubbish!  Angry

The coin has just made it to its first exchange like a week ago or even less.. What did you expect from such a high supply coin in such a short time? Be patient or find another hobby my friend. Smiley

When looking at the price of this coin keep four things in mind:

1) This is a high volume coin. Compared to any other coin it might have a low price. But if you look at the market cap it may well be higher.
2) It is listed on a new exchange. There are a LOT of scammy exchanges out there and this one hasn't built any credibility. Many won't risk sending money to this exchange, likely depressing the price of the coin
3) This is a new coin with an ambitious vision. It'll take time for confidence in the project to be built.
4) Bitcoin Gold. People are likely pulling any money they can out of other projects and putting it into Bitcoin so that when the soft fork to Bitcoin Gold happens, they maximize the number of Bitcoin Gold tokens they get. This explains why Bitcoin is currently at a historic high and why Altcoin prices seem to have been in a bit of funk. I suspect Altcoin prices will recover once Bitcoin Gold goes live.

Excellent analysis, Syrio. Appreciate your input and optimism.

Absolutely, it's going to take time for price to grow and stabilize.

Apologies! Check the github releases page.

▀    ★★★ LETHEAN ★★★ 
█ █ █ █ █ █  Medium Twitter Discord Reddit TelegramFacebook Whitepaper  █ █ █ █ █  
Crate Mayne

Activity: 95
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:16:14 AM
Last edit: October 17, 2017, 04:41:00 AM by Crate Mayne

Two wallet related questions:

1A. Why do I have 3 "cancelled" transactions?

https://imgur.com/a/dOuH5

All I've ever used my wallet for so far is receiving mining payments, never shipped out any coins yet. I assumed it might be due to an orphan block, but pool had none listed for anytime near when the payments would have been sent out.

1B. Are these transactions going to ALWAYS stay listed at the top of the Overview/Transaction tabs?

It has been days now (maybe even a week I don't recall exactly), I've received probably hundreds of mining payments since then, but yet still those cancelled transactions get displayed at the top of the Overview/Transaction tabs.

2. Is there another wallet update forthcoming?

Maybe others have said, but if not, for some feedback.... This latest 1.2.2 seems to love to hang and turn non-responsive with Windows 10. Old one had no issues, but new version (almost) every time I try to close it, it gets stuck at that "saving data" pop up. It will take so long I have to try and force close, which results in the program not responding or the Windows troubleshooting screen popping up to attempt fixing it. Hasn't done any damage yet, but one of these times I feel like I'm going to end up trying to open up a corrupted wallet. Wallet is pretty slick as-is, but that just seems to be main issue I've encountered since the wallet update.
vikec1989

Activity: 129
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:54:43 AM

https://intensecoin.com/   Here needs to be, or on github.
vikec1989

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:58:03 AM

https://intensecoin.com/   Here needs to be, or on github.

https://intensecoin.com/2017/10/15/october-update/  Here it is.
vikec1989

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:01:26 AM

Can someone explain to me what is DAEMON in this case? I updated the wallet, but deamon I dont understand what it is Sad

Devs post this on official site : ''Please note that a wallet and/or daemon upgrade is mandatory to be compatible with these changes!''

Regards
thehihoguy

Activity: 497
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 06:54:19 AM

Can someone explain to me what is DAEMON in this case? I updated the wallet, but deamon I dont understand what it is Sad

Devs post this on official site : ''Please note that a wallet and/or daemon upgrade is mandatory to be compatible with these changes!''

Regards

Daemon usually refers to the software that is used to sync to the blockchain.

If you use windows and QT wallet, then you can probably ignore this message as the message refers to the commandline wallet afaik
valiant1

Lethean Developer

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 02:17:07 PM

All I've ever used my wallet for so far is receiving mining payments, never shipped out any coins yet. I assumed it might be due to an orphan block, but pool had none listed for anytime near when the payments would have been sent out.

1B. Are these transactions going to ALWAYS stay listed at the top of the Overview/Transaction tabs?

It has been days now (maybe even a week I don't recall exactly), I've received probably hundreds of mining payments since then, but yet still those cancelled transactions get displayed at the top of the Overview/Transaction tabs.

Maybe others have said, but if not, for some feedback.... This latest 1.2.2 seems to love to hang and turn non-responsive with Windows 10. Old one had no issues, but new version (almost) every time I try to close it, it gets stuck at that "saving data" pop up. It will take so long I have to try and force close, which results in the program not responding or the Windows troubleshooting screen popping up to attempt fixing it. Hasn't done any damage yet, but one of these times I feel like I'm going to end up trying to open up a corrupted wallet. Wallet is pretty slick as-is, but that just seems to be main issue I've encountered since the wallet update.

Hello,

1. Canceled transactions could be orphaned as you said, or your wallet didn't see the txns going into the block properly somehow. I would first copy down those hashes to a notepad file, then run File > Reset wallet. See if the hashes did come through to your wallet after all. If not, go find which pool paid you those hashes, and ask them to re-send the transactions. Yes, they are going to stick around until you reset it.

2. This is the first I am hearing of the bug, I'll look into it. Thank you.

▀    ★★★ LETHEAN ★★★ 
cryptosnisgo

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Dont relax, KEEP INTENSE...!!!

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 06:18:55 PM

Hello,

1. Canceled transactions could be orphaned as you said, or your wallet didn't see the txns going into the block properly somehow. I would first copy down those hashes to a notepad file, then run File > Reset wallet. See if the hashes did come through to your wallet after all. If not, go find which pool paid you those hashes, and ask them to re-send the transactions. Yes, they are going to stick around until you reset it.

2. This is the first I am hearing of the bug, I'll look into it. Thank you.

Im having a non-responsive windows problem with this version too ... old one seams to be 100% but this one no....
Wink

★★★ INTENSE COIN ★★★
BLOCKCHAIN BACKED DECENTRALISED P2P VPN
MediumTwitterSlackDiscordRedditFacebookWhitepaperBitcointalk Ann
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 344 »
  Print  

Jump to: