Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:34:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 [321] 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era  (Read 185913 times)
SC.Lawsuit

Activity: 25
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 01:57:11 PM
Last edit: August 09, 2019, 02:42:09 PM by SC.Lawsuit

You said you were leaving and blocked us...

No, you didn't read at all man.

I said spectrocoin argument was like, I quote:

"Not our problem, everything is fine, bye" *blocked*

It is up to the judge to judge, don't you agree?
As far as we don't know the whole situation, we cannot be on your side. We only know you were hacked and as I said, that never happens to me because I only go to trusted websites and always keeping my information private and secure.

Doesn't change the fact that spectrocoin lied and that there was indeed illegal malicious activity occuring and absolutely no monitoring.

Despite saying that KYC is mandatory to operate with fiat and their AML / KYC policies states that they verify both sender and beneficiary but nope.

I'm talking about FIAT, user to user fiat transfers of 100'000$ with no verification ? Crazy but true.

Not talking about security flaws, withdrawals NOT locked for 24 or 48h after password change and it is a BASIC security feature !

If they had that, I would still have my money !!!!!

Anyway guys, I just wanted to point out what I am going through with spectrocoin, the lies, dissimulation, terms update, etc...

Just because they are behind Bankera, then you do what you want with it honestly.

I don't want to spam, if you stop replying or asking questions then I won't repost, no worry, not a hater, just disgusted of their behavior.....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MontyMcMoo

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 02:06:45 PM

This scammers are just hilarious... Grin That idiots created a flag in my profile, supported only by themselves... Read the rules first you fucking idiots https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5153344.0 That flag means nothing and will always have unscientific support. It is already opposed by DT member. So you can create 100 more fake flags. Nobody cares.  Grin

I think your feed back in trust speaks volumes!
MontyMcMoo

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 02:13:12 PM

For those interested as CMC cant get their stuff together you can see Market Cap and other stats at coingeko.com

https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/bankera?
ToWS

Activity: 38
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 02:45:12 PM

BTW You recieved your first merit on bitcointalk from me.

An unsubstantiated scam accusation appears as the first post from a completely new account and mosprognoz immediately sends the poster a trust merit.
No checking, no consideration, just instant validation for anyone who bashes Bankera.
SC.Lawsuit

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 02:48:43 PM

An unsubstantiated scam accusation appears as the first post from a completely new account and mosprognoz immediately sends the poster a trust merit.
No checking, no consideration, just instant validation for anyone who bashes Bankera.

Please, read my messages, it is about spectrocoin

And it is not scam. I would say it is a project which face hard competition and that has been poorly managed.

I invested 2000 in it because I thought it had potential but not anymore after all that shit and a year of investigations
huup

Activity: 292
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 02:52:39 PM

And it is not scam. I would say it is a project which face hard competition and that has been poorly managed.

I invested 2000 in it because I thought it had potential but not anymore after all that shit and a year of investigations

What is it that you exactly want?
Scroogge

Activity: 56
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 02:55:49 PM

[/quote]

But I got also one from my dear mosprognoz
SC.Lawsuit

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 03:01:25 PM
Last edit: August 09, 2019, 05:36:05 PM by SC.Lawsuit

I want spectrocoin to know that I will never let them go away with it. They have no idea the shit in which they are into.

I know everything about them. I have an huge report with tons of elements and I paid A LOT of money in lawyers and bailiffs to witness everything before it gets removed (and it did).

My money never left Spectrocoin, it is their problem that they sold hundreds of thousands dollars of bitcoins for stolen fiat from unverified users that bypassed AML / KYC, using their own user to user feature.

You guys should be aware that they do shit and not only with me, another guy got his 2FA disabled by support per request of an hacker without any verification and he lost all his BNK.

This could be you.

Huge fiat transactions not monitored.

Not regulated...

No withdrawal lock for 24/48h after password change

Anyway, I want a refund and I will get it.
JimmySlander

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 03:05:18 PM

Well, your mailbox has been hacked and they got your funds, sorry it happened to you, but as you already said, you have an opened case in the court isn't it?

So why not been more focused in your court case where it is the real deal where you can win or not based on a justice and gouvernement authority

Posting here your "Point of view" of in-running case won't change the judge/court decision, so what's important for you? building your case in the court or just coming here and twitter throwing your "opinion" about the case as "truth"
huup

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 03:06:50 PM

I want spectrocoin to know that I will never let them go away with it. They have no idea the shit in which they are into.

I know everything about them. I have an huge report with tons of elements and I paid A LOT of money in lawyers and bailiffs to witness everything before it gets removed (and it did).

My money never left Spectrocoin, it is their problem that that sold hundreds of thousands dollars of bitcoins for stolen fiat from unverified users that bypassed AML / KYC, using their own user to user feature.

You guys should be aware that they do shit and not only with me, another guy got his 2FA disabled by support per request of an hacker without any verification and he lost all his BNK.

This could be you.

Huge fiat transactions not monitored.

Not regulated...

No withdrawal lock for 24/48h after password change

But I thought you filed a lawsuit?
Don’t you respect or trust courts?
SC.Lawsuit

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 03:07:45 PM

Well, your mailbox has been hacked and they got your funds, sorry it happened to you, but as you already said, you have an opened case in the court isn't it?

So why not been more focused in your court case where it is the real deal where you can win or not based on a justice and gouvernement authority

Posting here your "Point of view" of in-running case won't change the judge/court decision, so what's important for you? building your case in the court or just coming here and twitter throwing your "opinion" about the case as "truth"

I want people to stop praising spectrocoin for being secure and following EU laws because it is BS
JimmySlander

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 03:09:54 PM

Ok, we understand completely this, but the way to get that is in the court no? So why are you here to spread again "Your own point of view" of what happend and who responsability it is, this is a thing that a judge in an official court will deal with, and may be you will win or may be not, but unless you get the win or lose this is an ongoing Hacked mail and stolen funds issue, and the court will deal with it, don't understand what could your spam help you to in the court

Anyway good luck for the court
JimmySlander

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 03:11:19 PM

I want people to stop praising spectrocoin for being secure and following EU laws because it is BS

You can tell that once the court decides you are right, unless the Judge says it, it still you own respectable opinion
huup

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 03:13:30 PM

Well you stated yourself your account was hacked. The reason behind that isn’t clear to me, but 99% off the time it’s a users fault off not taking their password management seriously. You know what we say in crypto right?
Not your keys, not your coins!

What this all have to do with eu laws I don’t know, but I’m sure the judge will give you clarity about that until that time I see a company with a EMI license so I don’t judge that quick.
SC.Lawsuit

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 03:15:46 PM

I filed a lawsuit mid 2018 and I am losing patience because their are only reporting to avoid confrontation and my proofs.

Thanks

Well you stated yourself your account was hacked. The reason behind that isn’t clear to me, but 99% off the time it’s a users fault off not taking their password management seriously. You know what we say in crypto right?

What this all have to do with eu laws I don’t know, but I’m sure the judge will give you clarity about that until that time I see a company with a EMI license so I don’t judge that quick.

Yes, I am in crypto since BTC is $25 or something

But spectrocoin issues have contributed a lot. They breached their own terms and EU regulation. They simplified everything.

If they had basic lock-down after password change I would have my money now.

I mean how can a platform operating with fiat not have that feature ? Even binance which is full crypto has...
huup

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 03:18:33 PM

I filed a lawsuit mid 2018 and I am losing patience because their are only reporting to avoid confrontation and my proofs.

Thanks

Yes but spectrocoin issue have contributed more. They reached their own terms, and EU regulation. They simplified everything.

If they had basic lockdown after password change I would have my money now.

Well again. Something happened and the judge is going to decide.
My advise is not to poke the judge with this online seeking of justice it usually turns out negatively for the complainant. My advice is to stop spamming your case. We all heard you, continuing could be seen as slander.
Good luck with your case!
JimmySlander

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 03:21:01 PM

Yeah I understand how difficult waiting for big court decision is frustrating and time taking, but unfortunately this is all over the world the same, even if you have the most basic case in a court it will takes months andeven years (I talk because I know one or two things about waiting court decision for financial issues)

But I do personnally advise you focus in your own court case and build it and work in it and try to convince the court you are right, and not trying to have some Social Network discours, at the end all of this is time you lose and will impact in nothing the Judge decision, I would rather try to find ways to convince a Judge that my Mailbox being hacked and funds stolen is not my fault than spending time in a forum which will not affect in any mean the court...

Just my opinion
ToWS

Activity: 38
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 03:22:12 PM

I think we can agree on that. The 'poor management' attack is, I guess, for each of us to evaluate for ourselves. eg I've been exasperated by their almost wilful lack of communication, but others see that as a plus. On the other hand some acuse them of being liars and thieves, something that I've never believed.
SC.Lawsuit

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 03:25:30 PM

"General Terms and Conditions:"

[BS]

At the moment they changed their terms massively without informing customers, it is now worth nothing and considered void and non-written.

Want me to show changes on twitter ?

Yeah I understand how difficult waiting for big court decision is frustrating and time taking, but unfortunately this is all over the world the same, even if you have the most basic case in a court it will takes months andeven years (I talk because I know one or two things about waiting court decision for financial issues)

But I do personnally advise you focus in your own court case and build it and work in it and try to convince the court you are right, and not trying to have some Social Network discours, at the end all of this is time you lose and will impact in nothing the Judge decision, I would rather try to find ways to convince a Judge that my Mailbox being hacked and funds stolen is not my fault than spending time in a forum which will not affect in any mean the court...

Just my opinion

Just wanted to say that here since I saw some BS about spectrocoin published here and people being convinced it is true.

Again, I only want good for community and my money back.

the other hand some acuse them of being liars and thieves, something that I've never believed.

Spectrocoin are liars for sure, they denied that fiat transfer was even possible.

Can publish video proof they removed from youtube on twitter if you want.
huup

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 03:28:45 PM

"General Terms and Conditions:"

[BS]

At the moment they changed their terms massively without informing customers, it is now worth nothing and considered void and non-written.

Want me to show changes on twitter ?

Just my opinion

Just wanted to say that here since I saw some BS about spectrocoin published here and people being convinced it is true.

Again, I only want good for community and my money back.

the other hand some acuse them of being liars and thieves, something that I've never believed.

Spectrocoin are liars for sure, they denied that fiat transfer was even possible.

Can publish video proof they removed from youtube on twitter if you want.

You still don’t understand. We are saying we heard you and please come back with a ruling!
Until that time we can’t take sides and have to support the company we are having no troubles with.
Pages: « 1 ... 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 [321] 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 »
  Print  

Jump to: