Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:08:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 170 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | PARAGON | Revolutionizing the Cannabis Industry |  (Read 110075 times)
k-meister

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 01:14:42 AM

Well Done ELKMAR  Paragon will no doubt keep up the good work
Why did we choose the name of Paragon? Because Paragon means “exceptional”
and that is what we aspire to be
taken from the white paper: https://paragoncoin.com/storage/whitepaper.pdf   Have you had a chance to see the new video yet:
 https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yRdeMrswT5o&feature=youtu.be best of luck
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 01:18:06 AM

Certainly, I join the project in order to thrive, the new is the opportunity to make history, and Paragon brings that.
Just as it was new to know cannabis; D, as it was new to surprise me with the super effective medicinal use, I will have my share of investments and I will make the popcorn to watch its success.  Cool
gliridian

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 03:10:08 AM

Oh, these 20 States from the US are the lucky ones to have this kind of service. I wish that we can have this kind of service in our country in the future. This kind of service is badly needed now, especially in medicinal cannabis. There are lots of illnesses that could have helped alleviate, heal or completely eradicated by the promising power of cannabis. The only hindrance is the stigma in it and the law. But little by little people and governments are starting to realize that there's nothing bad but all good in cannabis. I'm looking forward to this project.
CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 04:00:26 AM

I'm currently living in one of the revolutionary states that recently legalized weed and all of its products. FOR RECREATIONAL USE!
YEAH! That being said..... It is an unorganized mess. From the production to the QA testing and then logistics on to sales. It's expensive and nobody seems to know what the hell they are doing. Thank you for Blockchainifying this healing industry.
Remember (Smoking pot does not lead to other drugs, Smoking pot leads to carpentry and making bongs out of watermelons) - Dennis Leary

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 04:22:12 AM

Paragon is a revolution but, we first need to work on changing the mentality of people about cannabis. It should not be seen a thing to get high rather as a medicine.
gliridian

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 04:30:59 AM

I'm currently living in one of the revolutionary states that recently legalized weed and all of its products. FOR RECREATIONAL USE!
YEAH! That being said..... It is an unorganized mess. From the production to the QA testing and then logistics on to sales. It's expensive and nobody seems to know what the hell they are doing. Thank you for Blockchainifying this healing industry.
Remember (Smoking pot does not lead to other drugs, Smoking pot leads to carpentry and making bongs out of watermelons) - Dennis Leary

Haha, that actually is a very funny quote! Too bad people's mentality towards cannabis is all hostility and not possibilities. I have known 3 people personally that have healed by cannabis, one is from soriasis, he was really ashamed to go out because of the scaling in his hands but a friend of his told him to try weed and he tried with all fear and trembling because he was really desperate. And it actually worked! After just few puffs in a series of weeks his soriasis disappeared. Too bad he can't continue because people selling and using it in our country are being hunted down like dogs, and some of them were even killed, many were locked in prison. I have another friend who has asthma who was healed by cannabis too. And another one with chronic pain, his mom is experiencing so much pain. And after taking cannabis, the pain dissappeared. But after few weeks of not taking it again of course it will go back. But because it's hard to get, it's expensive and purchasing, growing and using it is against the law in my country his mom is still suffering now in chronic pain.
gliridian

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 04:36:12 AM

Paragon is a revolution but, we first need to work on changing the mentality of people about cannabis. It should not be seen a thing to get high rather as a medicine.

Indeed, I think this all started from a law enforcer officer from the 60s. He hunted down bootleggers when it was still illegal. Then when booze became legal, they have to find another enemy. And because yippees were using them, and they were associated with other illegal substances like cocaine and heroine therefore they concluded that marijuana is bad. Then the media also rode in with this tale with I think with the backing of big pharmaceutical companies to make this plant illegal. So erasing the bad reputation of cannabis will be really really hard to do. But I trust Paragon will help on making that stigma and bad image about cannabis changed into exploration and possibilities and eventually alternative medicine that will be available to all.
stormcleric

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 04:46:50 AM

Haha, that actually is a very funny quote! Too bad people's mentality towards cannabis is all hostility and not possibilities. I have known 3 people personally that have healed by cannabis, one is from soriasis, he was really ashamed to go out because of the scaling in his hands but a friend of his told him to try weed and he tried with all fear and trembling because he was really desperate. And it actually worked! After just few puffs in a series of weeks his soriasis disappeared. Too bad he can't continue because people selling and using it in our country are being hunted down like dogs, and some of them were even killed, many were locked in prison. I have another friend who has asthma who was healed by cannabis too. And another one with chronic pain, his mom is experiencing so much pain. And after taking cannabis, the pain dissappeared. But after few weeks of not taking it again of course it will go back. But because it's hard to get, it's expensive and purchasing, growing and using it is against the law in my country his mom is still suffering now in chronic pain.

Hum. Nice experience you're telling us, but please take your statements with care. Cannabis does not heal soriasis or asthma or chronic pain, it helps relieve its sympthoms, and it's really good at that, but it's not a cure.

pynetx

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:09:59 AM

Indeed, I think this all started from a law enforcer officer from the 60s. He hunted down bootleggers when it was still illegal. Then when booze became legal, they have to find another enemy. And because yippees were using them, and they were associated with other illegal substances like cocaine and heroine therefore they concluded that marijuana is bad. Then the media also rode in with this tale with I think with the backing of big pharmaceutical companies to make this plant illegal. So erasing the bad reputation of cannabis will be really really hard to do. But I trust Paragon will help on making that stigma and bad image about cannabis changed into exploration and possibilities and eventually alternative medicine that will be available to all.

Yes, with regard to Paragon we also need to make sure to aware people.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:20:32 AM

November 15, 2017: List token on major exchanges

Which exchanges you mean? You have some arragemens already? Or what countries of exchanges you prefer? China, USA... ?

By major exchanges they probably mean Bittrex and Poloniex. Perhaps Binance, but that is unlikely with how little coins they list.

Its to hard going to Polo now. Binance already adding new tokens now? Its China exchanges? Who trading there? Or its only for China users?

Yes, Binance is a chinese exchange. It's mostly for China but I don't think it's restricted to other countries.

Yes, mostly for China. Monaco coin on the Binance now.. But they have ready project right now, and some of devs are from China. So its to hard going to Binance also.
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 05:39:51 AM

the last case on my country is some one use cannabis to salve his wife, but when police found the cannabis tree, he jailed.
how to made cannabis legal in indonesian? it's to hard.
can you explain about this?

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
KRAUSS

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 06:13:07 AM

Hi! No response for my questions. So will try to ask again.

1. Will you provide whitepaper in Russian?
2.Will you arrange regular bounty campaign?

Please update))
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 06:20:24 AM

the last case on my country is some one use cannabis to salve his wife, but when police found the cannabis tree, he jailed.
how to made cannabis legal in indonesian? it's to hard.
can you explain about this?

I think the key for something like this is the way through other countries. If there are a lot of different countries which already legalized cannabis as a medical treatment which you can get through medical facilities other countries gouvernments, like for example Indonesia, could be influenced positiv.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 06:30:34 AM

Yes the value of PARAGON depend also of the legalisation around the world, but with the legalisation in US There is a lot to do by now. The market is already huge in US and to launch a project its pretty nice to start with the current market. But in few years it would be nice to expend the project to others countries how will legalize cannabis maybe, and if the project is à sucess in US it will continue in other countries !
CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 06:44:11 AM
Last edit: August 22, 2017, 07:27:53 PM by CHRISBIN702

Hum. Nice experience you're telling us, but please take your statements with care. Cannabis does not heal soriasis or asthma or chronic pain, it helps relieve its sympthoms, and it's really good at that, but it's not a cure.

Yes you are right. It is not a cure.  But it is doing more for diseases like Parkinson's and many others than other poisonous Rxs ever have. When you watch a person with Parkinson's that can't even talk take some cbd and one hour later he's holding a glass of water asking for Doritos. You're watching a miracle that's been here all along.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 06:52:02 AM

Yes the value of PARAGON depend also of the legalisation around the world, but with the legalisation in US There is a lot to do by now. The market is already huge in US and to launch a project its pretty nice to start with the current market. But in few years it would be nice to expend the project to others countries how will legalize cannabis maybe, and if the project is à sucess in US it will continue in other countries !

Legalization will happen one way or another. It's going to take some time and doing however. If the project positions itself properly, it can reap the benefits down the line.

pynetx

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 07:15:13 AM

Legalization will happen one way or another. It's going to take some time and doing however. If the project positions itself properly, it can reap the benefits down the line.

Legalization won't happen until we actively support and make people aware of its benefits that it's just not bong but more than that.
Buchi-88
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 2555

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 07:52:57 AM

Sounds very interesting if it is legalized in several states, the project could be right boom, will pursue it;) are already some exchanges in planning?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
stormcleric

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 08:03:27 AM

Legalization won't happen until we actively support and make people aware of its benefits that it's just not bong but more than that.

We don't need no legalizing. Just have its use widely accepted on medical scenarios. Paragon is not here to get high despite what one could think looking at some members in the board.

ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 09:22:29 AM

Sounds very interesting if it is legalized in several states, the project could be right boom, will pursue it;) are already some exchanges in planning?

Legalization will happen when people and local authorities understand the value of it within medicines. Its actually needed to save people not the other way. I hope authorities accept it and Exchanges may soon accept Paragon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 170 »
  Print  

Jump to: