Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:28:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | PARAGON | Revolutionizing the Cannabis Industry |  (Read 110144 times)
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 02:43:35 PM

i saw crowd funding closed. what is last amount raised?
Whatever the amount, The last time I checked their website, they were 27,000,000 tokens or so, shy of their goal. However, their website did state that, any unsold tokens remaining after the ICO had finished, would be burned!

oh really, i missed that point about burning the unsold tokens. hmmm... guess it was a bargain to get some for myself Smiley price will definitely rise /muhahaha
I think it's better to unsold token in share it as airdrop. Grin  with burning the unsold tokens it will only waste money.
the success of a project exists when the token is sold out and they have already achieved the target they want.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Mystic90

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:03:02 PM

The first time I know this coin, is it very powerful? Is it worth long-term investment?

PARAGON has planned a wide array of activities. Their core activity is buying real estate and renting them out to cannabis related businesses. Some of those businesses are startups and PARAGON acts as an incubator for them. Furthermore they want to setup an online platform where like Steemit users can upvote with tokens, but specifically targeted at the cannabis community for research and legalization efforts. PARAGON has also partnered with Growers International and IOTA for cannabis tracking and transactions.

If you take all those activities into account you can probably see it will take a while to reap the rewards.

The buseniss approach of Paragon seems very solid. Will they also contribute in trying to make cannabis legal worldwide (or first in all states of USA) ?
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:30:26 PM

The first time I know this coin, is it very powerful? Is it worth long-term investment?

PARAGON has planned a wide array of activities. Their core activity is buying real estate and renting them out to cannabis related businesses. Some of those businesses are startups and PARAGON acts as an incubator for them. Furthermore they want to setup an online platform where like Steemit users can upvote with tokens, but specifically targeted at the cannabis community for research and legalization efforts. PARAGON has also partnered with Growers International and IOTA for cannabis tracking and transactions.

If you take all those activities into account you can probably see it will take a while to reap the rewards.

The buseniss approach of Paragon seems very solid. Will they also contribute in trying to make cannabis legal worldwide (or first in all states of USA) ?

I am not sure if they are going to personally tackle the political side of it, or focus on building the platform and infrastructure that allow for legalization advocacy groups. If PARAGON grow influential enough they could consider lobbying.
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:53:40 PM

I am not sure if they are going to personally tackle the political side of it, or focus on building the platform and infrastructure that allow for legalization advocacy groups. If PARAGON grow influential enough they could consider lobbying.

PARAGON will be a great partner in the cannebis industry.
I think they are ready to change this whole industry and much more... I really hope they can realize everything they said. The world needs a project like this! PARAGON congrats with the crowdsale. Great work
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:55:57 PM

I think Trump said a few months ago that he would not be against legalization of Cannabis I think with much afford we could see this even before 2020.

tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:02:42 PM

I think Trump said a few months ago that he would not be against legalization of Cannabis I think with much afford we could see this even before 2020.

I think medical use is going to be legalize anyway if not currently

ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:03:35 PM

it would be great, because in Holland and other prosperous countries this has already been done - and as we see it was success !
Trump is like a president who is not afraid of change, I think this can be expected in the near future
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:40:25 PM

ICO finished already? How much they raised in total? (in pre-sale and sale)

ICO finished.
You can buy/trade on Hitbtc and Etherdelta https://hitbtc.com/PRG-to-BTC

I'm not finding any stats on the total funds raised. Anyone has found these?

Thank you )
It seems, price now cheaper than in last ICO rounds.. nice chance to buy cheap tokens  Roll Eyes
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:04:53 PM

ICO finished.

Thank you )
It seems, price now cheaper than in last ICO rounds.. nice chance to buy cheap tokens  Roll Eyes

Now I'm confused... Who's selling Paragon tokens, I thought token distribution is only on the 22nd October  Huh

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
PeterP4rker

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 06:05:37 PM

ICO finished.

Thank you )

Why sell now at 0,74$ ?! Some peoples are really stupids, no ?
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:15:35 PM

Regardless of someone famous or not driving Paragon, from the beginning already saw this as the investment to be made in the moment, planning, strategy and excellent marketing, Team involved and committed. But if you really reach out to other platforms with Rapper, that's going to be a real overflow.
haxllega

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:21:34 PM

ICO finished.

Thank you )

I think many people have FOMO because of bitcoin fork. They think they must sell everything to get a as big as possible share of bitcoin gold.

Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:24:44 PM

Yeah EtherDelta sucks. But I am pretty sure Paragon will hit one or two other exchanges very fast now. And then BOOM, the rocket will go to the moon!  Grin
Paragon has rich marketing strategies, i dont think they will stop on just Etherdelata, they will surely reach to Bittrex or Poloniex for sure. they are rich people with lots of influential people behind.
BTW i like Jess  Wink

They will definitely make it to some other exchanges, don't worry. Every ICO ends up on Etherdelta, then all the good ones will move on to better exchanges.  Grin

If they will follow the momentum they have right now after ico, they should not worry about their future on exchanges. And i believe that EtherDelta will soon be replaces since its slow and expensive.

When you have such an ICO, exchange listing is not a problem.

We will not have any problem to trade our tokens.
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:37:46 PM

ICO finished.

Thank you )

I think many people have FOMO because of bitcoin fork. They think they must sell everything to get a as big as possible share of bitcoin gold.

Sadly those impatient guys didn't though to wait, and now they got themselves a loss, they will lose more than they will gain, really they should think more their actions, but whatever, the ones that know what to do are buying the tokens that will get far, like paragon, paypie, kikc etc.
haxllega

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:46:48 PM

Yeah EtherDelta sucks. But I am pretty sure Paragon will hit one or two other exchanges very fast now. And then BOOM, the rocket will go to the moon!  Grin
Paragon has rich marketing strategies, i dont think they will stop on just Etherdelata, they will surely reach to Bittrex or Poloniex for sure. they are rich people with lots of influential people behind.
BTW i like Jess  Wink

They will definitely make it to some other exchanges, don't worry. Every ICO ends up on Etherdelta, then all the good ones will move on to better exchanges.  Grin

If they will follow the momentum they have right now after ico, they should not worry about their future on exchanges. And i believe that EtherDelta will soon be replaces since its slow and expensive.
Yes, better-decentralized exchanges are under development. Ether Delta is getting slower and slower I hope Paragon will get better exchanges soon.

ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:50:22 PM

BTW i like Jess  Wink

When you have such an ICO, exchange listing is not a problem.

We will not have any problem to trade our tokens.
I think we should wait a few months- PARAGON will listing in top-level exchanges, I'm sure. I will keep my tokens and will be wait for good news from team
saintkamei

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:55:59 PM

I have been following the Paragon ICO for a while now. From its inception to now, a team is being built to run all the way. What I worry though is it appears like paragon is trying to do everything under the sun. A look at its latest Insta feed insinuates doing to weed industry what AuCoffee does to coffee. I wonder if this small team will have enough focus and motivation to pursue all the goals set here in the long run?

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:16:57 PM

Taking this hemp seed, Scythians climb under the felt yurt and then throw it on the glowing stones. From this rises so much smoke and steam that no Hellenic steam bath can compare to such a bath. Enjoying it, the Scythians loudly yell with pleasure.

Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:31:26 PM

Yes i also think with the visibility and the community behind the project major exchange will list paragon soon, cause we will see a great volume. I think the value of paragon will raise in few time, after the fork of bitcoin the market will be better and more people will invest in altcoin. Paragon will have a great value soon I think.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:32:12 PM

ICO is closed and now what you think guys which exchange paragon will be listed?

etherdelta for sure, but i would preffer they get listed at coinexchange.io as well other exchanges like hitbtc Smiley

I can not find Paragon name in Etherdelta. Could you tell me how to find it?

I just check etherdelta and its not on there yet. It is on HitBTC though, so check there.
Etherdelta is a decentralized exchange, you can add a token yourself (however i never done it)

Etherdelta only good perform for starting buy/sell token.
for long term trading, it will good if listed on big exchange such as bittrex, poloniex, or other big exchange
Its an expensive exchange.
It charges fees for putting an order.
We will lose if we cancel the order.  Sad

Yeah, I really dislike EtherDelta lately. It costs gas for EVERYTHING. If you're selling a small amount of coins you will spend everything on fees.

That's the price to spend to trust a smart contract instead of a company, deal with it. Code is law Smiley

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 »
  Print  

Jump to: