Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 03:30:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 170 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | PARAGON | Revolutionizing the Cannabis Industry |  (Read 110075 times)
Elkmar

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 12:03:40 AM

I'm eager to see how this project will go on exchanges. When the ICO go smoothly like this, there is some potential huge returns on investments. I'll try to sell high and buy low  Grin
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
connexus

Activity: 774
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 12:22:43 AM

How to I retrieve the BTC that I deposited but did not buy tokens with?? Yeah, I just delayed and now have changed my mind.

I don't think you will be able to retrieve your BTC back once deposited in the crowd sale platform. The good thing is you will receive your PARAGON tokens equivalent to the BTC amount you sent to your deposit address.
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 12:28:52 AM

first day sale on regular crowd sale over 1,130,000 PRG tokens which is good. value of token already $1.05

CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 12:50:30 AM

How to I retrieve the BTC that I deposited but did not buy tokens with?? Yeah, I just delayed and now have changed my mind.

I don't think you will be able to retrieve your BTC back once deposited in the crowd sale platform. The good thing is you will receive your PARAGON tokens equivalent to the BTC amount you sent to your deposit address.

I would advise against trying to get a refund on this. Your Paragon tokens are most likely going to be worth more than you spent on them. Unless you bought two days ago with BTC you bought two weeks ago. That would be the difference. lol.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 02:18:13 AM

Funds are coming in, slow but steady Smiley
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 03:06:32 AM

first day sale on regular crowd sale over 1,130,000 PRG tokens which is good. value of token already $1.05

I am feeling lucky. I bought when it was still $1 and I am already in profit.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:35:29 AM

Technically you are not in profit until paragon coin will be available on exchange for more than 1$.
Although we all believe this will happen sooner or later, lets not rush things. The amount of coins on the market will be huge so we cant expect immediate rise in value.     

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:16:22 AM

And that money came all from little investors like us.

Backed by 23556 participants

That's a big community.

By the way funds are still coming regardless of price change. So we have still long way to go.

toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:30:24 AM

Technically you are not in profit until paragon coin will be available on exchange for more than 1$.
Although we all believe this will happen sooner or later, lets not rush things. The amount of coins on the market will be huge so we cant expect immediate rise in value.     
Usually, if there is a hype project being listed on some exchanges, the price will go up significantly.
And we all know that the paragon has got a lot of attentions lately.
levyashin

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:33:06 AM

Usually, if there is a hype project being listed on some exchanges, the price will go up significantly.

I believe due to massive funding paragon getting, it will be on very good exchanges. So after release we won't see this prices anymore.

lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 07:06:21 AM

That's a big community.

By the way funds are still coming regardless of price change. So we have still long way to go.

its better than waiting this token hitting exchange. buy now, and we get more profit.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
FIEX

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:01:20 AM

I believe due to massive funding paragon getting, it will be on very good exchanges. So after release we won't see this prices anymore.

They already got Bittrex so indeed this price you wont see anymore Smiley
It will be getting higher and higher. So buying now while ETH is low is a very smart descision!
levyashin

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:07:19 AM

It will be getting higher and higher. So buying now while ETH is low is a very smart descision!

Did they announce bittrex? Actually i thought they will be on bittrex but didn't see any announcement about it.

By the way If I'm not wrong, now projects that will be on bittrex can't tell that still in ico phase. But i can be wrong about it.

Drokzid

Activity: 930
Merit: 257

HAIL THE KING!

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 08:55:13 AM

That's a big community.

Is there an overview about how many whales already invested into Paragon? I mean an illustration of the biggest participants and how much each of them has invested. I would prefer a cake chart for that.

BTC IS KING!
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:07:43 AM

Did they announce bittrex? Actually i thought they will be on bittrex but didn't see any announcement about it.

By the way If I'm not wrong, now projects that will be on bittrex can't tell that still in ico phase. But i can be wrong about it.

Maybe it was meant that they want to apply for Bittrex. I also heared that you are not allowed to announce if you already get an ok for listing on Bittrex during ICO.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:12:00 AM

Maybe it was meant that they want to apply for Bittrex. I also heared that you are not allowed to announce if you already get an ok for listing on Bittrex during ICO.

yes, it is a new feature by bittrex, if you are getting accepted you are denied to a shout it to everyone, otherwise, they will delist you again. i dont understand the thinking behind this kind of regulation...

why should it be forbidden to make an announcement of being listed on bittrex ?!
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:15:14 AM

yes, it is a new feature by bittrex, if you are getting accepted you are denied to a shout it to everyone, otherwise, they will delist you again. i dont understand the thinking behind this kind of regulation...

why should it be forbidden to make an announcement of being listed on bittrex ?!

They said because of price manipulation, I guess people will buy OTC and wait to sell for more on bittrex. When a coin get listed on big exchanges eventually will get a pump because of high volumes

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:20:23 AM

They said because of price manipulation, I guess people will buy OTC and wait to sell for more on bittrex. When a coin get listed on big exchanges eventually will get a pump because of high volumes

i think people should hold for long period. this will be go more and more up. because of people use. this token not for trade guys just. just they should hold and see how will grow paragon.
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:51:49 AM

That's a big community.

Is there an overview about how many whales already invested into Paragon? I mean an illustration of the biggest participants and how much each of them has invested. I would prefer a cake chart for that.

I agree on this one. It would be nice to have this information.
I hope the whales don't dump the first days the token hits the exchanges.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:56:13 AM

But on the other side they also could get a big dump, right? I mean, a lot of whales buy coins cheap to sell all a bit higher then ICO price, and then BAM price is low. But maybe I am wrong :/ Anyways, sooner or later the coin will hit big exchanges, so we have not to worry.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 170 »
  Print  

Jump to: