Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 12:36:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | PARAGON | Revolutionizing the Cannabis Industry |  (Read 110145 times)
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:15:23 PM

A few days until the tokens are relesead. How did the ICO do? I cannot find info about that in the main site.

I don't know the exact number but they funded more than 50 million dollars with more than 25.000 participants. It was a great success I can say but didn't hit the hard cap.

even if it did not hit the hard cap, it was enough to hit the soft cap Smiley

can't wait until the tokens are released Smiley
Yasemin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:22:57 PM

In which countries they will be working at first? They have list?

They will probably start with countries, where cannabis is legal im guessing

haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:23:58 PM

A few days until the tokens are relesead. How did the ICO do? I cannot find info about that in the main site.

I don't know the exact number but they funded more than 50 million dollars with more than 25.000 participants. It was a great success I can say but didn't hit the hard cap.

even if it did not hit the hard cap, it was enough to hit the soft cap Smiley

can't wait until the tokens are released Smiley
The problem was that at the end the price was too high. I think it will be a success after it's going to exchanges and will be very profitable for pre-sale participants.

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:28:16 PM

they have mentioned some as possible site in white paper. i hope in US. Colorado may be ideal

What about Europe countries? Also, in some countries cannabis illegal (in my country for example)... what in this way?
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:38:28 PM

they have mentioned some as possible site in white paper. i hope in US. Colorado may be ideal

What about Europe countries? Also, in some countries cannabis illegal (in my country for example)... what in this way?

According to the web-site: "Retail of cannabis products at SPAs limited to jurisdictions where such cannabis products are legal".
The can't influence legalization of weed, so they stick to the countries where it's already legal

FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:49:40 PM

HitBTC price just dropped to 60 cent$ per token, while it was 90 cents $ when i checked yesterday. Is this the pre sale people taking their profits?

As far as I know nobody has tokens yet. HitBTC has future contracts, they trade not the tokens themselves, but the rights to buy the tokens in the future.

In finance, a futures contract (more colloquially, futures) is a standardized forward contract, a legal agreement to buy or sell something at a predetermined price at a specified time in the future.

I wonder how they are going to enforce the transfer of the actual tokens though. Maybe the futures are trading lower because of that uncertainty.

Hitbtc doing this all the times. I don't know how but it always ends up highly manipulated market which never represents the actual worth of token.

I hate it when HitBTC is doing this Sad
Its the same with Tezos, they are trading it for months now but the tokens arent on market yet Sad. They made an arrangement with Paragon with this but it would be better if they just waited when everyone got there tokens.
Mystic90

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:50:51 PM

Wow never seen this thread before lol. Cannabis enthusiast here hope i joined the forum earlier.  Cry

not i cannabis consumer  Grin, but i see this can have a huge impact on the market and be a good investment

Im a cannabis consumer/enthusiast/believer Cheesy but I used to think all smokers were losers..

for everyone; you feeling ashamed or critical about cannabis, is the result of war on drugs started by politics.
Think about it.
Inform yourself.

people are brainwashed with their opinion about weed by politics. In this age of internet we need to educate our self and question everything that is brought to us by media and governments.

Paragon should share more articles like this about health benefits of marijuana: http://www.businessinsider.com/health-benefits-of-medical-marijuana-2014-4?international=true&r=US&IR=T

That's the point. Smoking weed is not more dangerous then drinking alcohol (or abuse it) or smoke tobacco. In fact, so many people would benefit from legalizing this, also the gouvernment could control it better, fight illegal activities and help people who need weed out of medical reasons.

Everything that is made illegal opens doors for criminal activity. It would be beneficial for people and goverments if these would be made legal wordwide. The only people losing here would be criminals and institutions that profit from imprisoning people for weed abuse (who i also consider CRIMINALs!)
saintkamei

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:09:35 PM

For someone who smoke up occasionally, this is perhaps the coolest thing to ever land in the bitcoin/blockchain space. Really looking forward to the launch. I am sure this will be really successful. And the team line looks impressive too. Best of luck, Team Paragon.

PARAGON platforms main thrust is centered on using the blockchain technology as a means to revolutionize the Cannabis Industry as every relevant data is encoded into the blockchain such as Cannabis data, patient data,doctors data, prescription. etc... all of which complies with Government regulations. I think they are focused on medical cannabis, end users and the use of blockchain technology to revolutionaize the Cannabis industry. IMHO.

Thank you. Having looked at how things have chalked out, my worry is if Paragon is trying to do too many things too soon. But they do have a good team. I am sure they'll be able to achieve at least most of what they set out for, if not all.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:21:13 PM

By the way, I am still curious where the first paragon center will be "build" up Cheesy

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:40:40 PM

By the way, I am still curious where the first paragon center will be "build" up Cheesy

Probably in the US, in one of the cannabis friendly states, like Colorado maybe.

SEELE^^01

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:49:03 PM

they are only focusing their business on the us states so far. a spreading to other countries is not planned at the moment.
robocop3

Activity: 375
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:00:41 PM

Probably in the US, in one of the cannabis friendly states, like Colorado maybe.
any news from the dev team?
hope the first paragon center coming soon!
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:02:08 PM

Wow never seen this thread before lol. Cannabis enthusiast here hope i joined the forum earlier.  Cry

not i cannabis consumer  Grin, but i see this can have a huge impact on the market and be a good investment

Im a cannabis consumer/enthusiast/believer Cheesy but I used to think all smokers were losers..

for everyone; you feeling ashamed or critical about cannabis, is the result of war on drugs started by politics.
Think about it.
Inform yourself.

I live in a country were smoking is legal but that aint causing any problems.
Cannabis should be legalized because it can help a lot of people! I like to smoke sometimes with friends.

Paragon will help a lot of countries understanding the benefits of canabis and hopefully they can set up a lot of work places.

I think we are forgetting the most important part of Paragon.
They will provide services for MEDICAL Cannabis use, I don't expect them to be 'weed' suppliers as in the classic sense of the word.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:03:29 PM

they are only focusing their business on the us states so far. a spreading to other countries is not planned at the moment.

Illegality is in most countries, and where it is released is only a very low amount at the moment, in Brazil it takes many hearings and a great judicial fight to get the right to medicinal use, I think this scenario will not be long, everything is changing fast, mainly because of the hard support of the World Health Organization, which is fighting incessantly for this legalization. Paragon is on the right track at the right time, so I see potential for expansion in any country in the future.
viljy

Activity: 1806
Merit: 957

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:16:30 PM

Think about it.
Inform yourself.

people are brainwashed with their opinion about weed by politics. In this age of internet we need to educate our self and question everything that is brought to us by media and governments.

Paragon should share more articles like this about health benefits of marijuana: http://www.businessinsider.com/health-benefits-of-medical-marijuana-2014-4?international=true&r=US&IR=T

That's the point. Smoking weed is not more dangerous then drinking alcohol (or abuse it) or smoke tobacco. In fact, so many people would benefit from legalizing this, also the gouvernment could control it better, fight illegal activities and help people who need weed out of medical reasons.

Everything that is made illegal opens doors for criminal activity. It would be beneficial for people and goverments if these would be made legal wordwide. The only people losing here would be criminals and institutions that profit from imprisoning people for weed abuse (who i also consider CRIMINALs!)

By the way, this plant is not a weed, but an agricultural crop. It makes fibers and ropes.
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:52:17 PM

Think about it.
Inform yourself.

Cannabis should be legalized because it can help a lot of people! I like to smoke sometimes with friends.

Paragon will help a lot of countries understanding the benefits of canabis and hopefully they can set up a lot of work places.

They will provide services for MEDICAL Cannabis use, I don't expect them to be 'weed' suppliers as in the classic sense of the word.

Agree, i also support it for medical purposes.
Its also what i think is the background of this project (from jessica versteeg story)
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:00:54 PM

According to the web-site: "Retail of cannabis products at SPAs limited to jurisdictions where such cannabis products are legal".
The can't influence legalization of weed, so they stick to the countries where it's already legal

They said they would also open locations in Amsterdam. While Cannabis isn't exactly legal (common misunderstanding), it is in a bit of a grey area. The Dutch have a 'we'll allow it' policy.
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:08:37 PM

Think about it.
Inform yourself.

Yep, the people that will benefit the most will be patients and medicine suppliers. This project could help to cure some diseases and illness  Smiley
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:19:10 PM

I am waiting the tokens ,hope they are distributed soon!

Yes, they are to be expected in a few days. 22nd of October according to Paragon's homepage to be precise.

HitBTC price just dropped to 60 cent$ per token, while it was 90 cents $ when i checked yesterday. Is this the pre sale people taking their profits?

Tokens aren't distribuited yet, tokens you see on hitBTC are IOU tokens. And which profits? Presale people bought for $0.75, imo they will take profits if PRG starts trading at ICO current price (very unlikely, if this happens you will see a massive dump)

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
SEELE^^01

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:29:27 PM

I am waiting the tokens ,hope they are distributed soon!

Yes, they are to be expected in a few days. 22nd of October according to Paragon's homepage to be precise.

Tokens aren't distribuited yet, tokens you see on hitBTC are IOU tokens. And which profits? Presale people bought for $0.75, imo they will take profits if PRG starts trading at ICO current price (very unlikely, if this happens you will see a massive dump)

wasnt hitbtc working with contracts or something like upcoming token rights or so, to simulate an existing token or so, whatever...

afaik the paragon tokens are not distributed yet....

Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 »
  Print  

Jump to: