Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:05:54 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin really secure?  (Read 21549 times)
Kisanaq

Activity: 700
Merit: 277

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:53:14 PM

I think the bitcoin security system is very good, I have never enabled 2FA but until now everything is still very safe. this is because bitcoin is designed so securely.
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 03:16:11 PM

The security of the bitcoin depends on our own storing the bitcoin where. if we save bitcoin in the wallet that is really safe I'm sure it will be safe unless we save in exchange
Ingoats

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 03:22:39 PM

Hello pals,
Recently I introduced Bitcoin and cryptocurrency to my friends and family,they liked the concept but they asked me a question that I wasn't able to answer.Is Bitcoin really secure?What if a hacker was able to hack Bitcoin system/blockchain?Who manages Bitcoin security and what are the security measures taken to avoid hackers being able to steal Bitcoins?Why Bitcoin is not blocked for those who use it illegally by buying/selling in the deepweb market?What if governements ban Bitcoin because of these people?
I really appreciate if you  guys give me some answers
Definitely Yes, Bitcoin is really Secure. Yet it will depends on the hands of the owner on how will be the strategies will he or she use to secure it better. And also the hacks, bugs or whay so ever will depends on the carelessness of the owner. I will asure you that bitcoin is design securely and design for the sake of the consumers.
ClvrGmr

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 11:58:12 PM

Hello pals,
Recently I introduced Bitcoin and cryptocurrency to my friends and family,they liked the concept but they asked me a question that I wasn't able to answer.Is Bitcoin really secure?What if a hacker was able to hack Bitcoin system/blockchain?Who manages Bitcoin security and what are the security measures taken to avoid hackers being able to steal Bitcoins?Why Bitcoin is not blocked for those who use it illegally by buying/selling in the deepweb market?What if governements ban Bitcoin because of these people?
I really appreciate if you  guys give me some answers

Basically anything created inside or coincides the internet are not safe unless secured. Hackers are geniuses and they own the world of networks but in terms of bitcoin or blockchain it's a yes. Our bitcoins are safe, wallets are created so that we can only access it by ourselves. Logically you can't hack through something without any connection through it, so if your wallet is in you desktop or laptop hackers would probably had a headache trying to steal your bitcoins. In the other hand, bitcoin wallet companies probably, in my opinion, hire professional hackers to create a strong security for them.
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 06:33:21 AM

from 2009 to 2017 the development is very good, and so far bitcoin can be said to be very safe or with altcoin, I think it is very safe, except your own carelessness, like showing your private key address in public place.
Based on my own experience, bitcoin is much safe than any other crypto currency💱I’ve seen. There are lots of safe wallets to make use of; wallets with high-end security. I started with Xapo and Coinbase,  and I had a good experience with both,  including coming up with an idea for Coinbase secs,  which was adding a live chart 📈to show users the current crypto price. Don’t  forget bitcoin.info
rodskee

Activity: 2408
Merit: 202

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 06:41:45 AM

from 2009 to 2017 the development is very good, and so far bitcoin can be said to be very safe or with altcoin, I think it is very safe, except your own carelessness, like showing your private key address in public place.
yes i gree with you mate i keep monitor the bitcoin currency the movement is so good still goes uprise and pumping right now so maybe before end of the year the bitcoin has in the higher value more than expectation came  in the prediction 5000$, and always keep in private your securit code of your wallet to avoid risk.

BitcoinPC

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 07:05:41 AM

Well, i hold my bitcoins for last 3 years and now my bitcoins all are secure, So i assure you it is secure, you could save your bitcoin into hard wallet and do all transactions with carefully, then i don't think that any problem is here in bitcoin security. Actually, when we tell about bitcoin to others then many people want to security. it is common question. 
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 07:14:17 AM

I never introduce bitcoin to my brother. the questions asked are the same. I just answered the hackers would not be able to break into the blockchain security system except for our negligence. they are lurking every user, so we should not be afraid if the security system. so keep your wallet password correctly.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 07:38:57 AM

if we ask about internet security. I think all the software or things related to the internet can all be hacked.
depending on one's intelligence level.
but I think bitcoin will keep their system from various things that concerns about security.
I think they have set up or how to solve if there is a hacker attack or something like that.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 07:49:59 AM

The security of the bitcoin depends on our own storing the bitcoin where. if we save bitcoin in the wallet that is really safe I'm sure it will be safe unless we save in exchange
Yes,Bitcoin is really secure, I like bitcoin because everyone tries to keep bitcoin safe bitcoin can't be hacked
 and you can use bitcoin easily.
Cedbailey

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 07:50:57 AM

Bitcoin is secure but you need to store it in a good wallet and exchanges should be secure. If you store bitcoins in exchange you might loose them as it is not secure, more than 100's of exchanges have been hacked so far. It is always safe to store bitcoins in offline wallets and  hardware wallets. Online wallets are not safe due to increase of hackers, the hackers manages to assess online account and will hack all the bitcoins.  
MrEthics69

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 08:08:06 AM

Yes Bitcoin is really secure it's a popular currency people use it at randomly.
Metoo.14

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 08:32:30 AM

Of course it's not completely safe, I remember not wrong btc  hacked before. Of course it has fixed the vulnerabilities and added security and is now quite secure.
ankylotic

Activity: 477
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 08:36:27 AM

exactly , there are only two currency to trust and i think they are the most secure currency and you can rely on that or trust on that ethereum and bitcoin. i think in both of those currency the chancing for them to dump you or decrease their price is very low. yeah a little bit up down cannot matter but huge dump of their price are very low.
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 09:11:55 AM

I think so. day by day Bitcoin has been accepted in many countries as a legal money, especially in the developed countries like Japan, South Korea even India has declared it thier legal currency. if it is not secure then these countries haven't given permission as so...
from my study and experience, i can say that Bitcoin is the most secure currency in the world.
Manuj

Activity: 269
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 09:18:58 AM

If you want an assurance that never will it happen that Bitcoin will be hacked, I cannot say it with all certainty. There is no absolute security really. But if you look at the past track record of hacking with Bitcoin, you will find none that is considered significant. In alts, especially ETH-based, there are many.
Suffoc8

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 09:19:53 AM

Hello pals,
I really appreciate if you  guys give me some answers
The good factor of the Bitcoin is it is really secure. And it will depends on the handler or the Bitcoin user if he or she will use it correctly. The carelessness of the user may also the point  that it may affects the security of Bitcoin.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X          [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Reid

Activity: 2926
Merit: 647

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 09:23:19 AM

If you want an assurance that never will it happen that Bitcoin will be hacked, I cannot say it with all certainty. There is no absolute security really. But if you look at the past track record of hacking with Bitcoin, you will find none that is considered significant. In alts, especially ETH-based, there are many.

That is true. I have been looking for a legit website that could tell that bitcoin is hacked and yet I could not find one. I think there are events where hackers will find a way to hack a certain thing in the internet then they will be rewarded and bitcoin havent been breached yet. It is also for the purpose of strengthening the breached website.
This one is so secured it aint easy to enter while with other coins they have done it already. I guess another genius should be born just so it could be hacked.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 09:26:39 AM

I believe Bitcoin is secure, theer are a huge hash behind bitcoin and lots of nodes that verify transaction.  Any fake transactions are expelled in the system.  The only problem are the exchanges and third party security, the owners system security.  Hacks from exchanges and personal wallet are due to the persons error.  This does not reflect on the network security of Bitcoin.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Euphrates

Activity: 602
Merit: 120

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 09:28:23 AM

No one can say, yes it is secure because there is not any place hacker cant entrance..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: