Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:14:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin really secure?  (Read 21549 times)
Cold-Heart

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 09:33:18 AM

to be honest, its not. a lot of people tried to hack, cheat or even bots that get bitcoins fast. but this changed the idea of being safe. it is safe if you are talking about the wallet and the savings that you have, if and only if you make sure that it is secured and you don't share it to other people, however this form of security is controlled by you, so if you are good at keeping your private information. we can say that you are safe in bitcoin community. Cheesy
doublebit21

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 10:26:11 AM

Hello pals,
Recently I introduced Bitcoin and cryptocurrency to my friends and family,they liked the concept but they asked me a question that I wasn't able to answer.Is Bitcoin really secure?What if a hacker was able to hack Bitcoin system/blockchain?Who manages Bitcoin security and what are the security measures taken to avoid hackers being able to steal Bitcoins?Why Bitcoin is not blocked for those who use it illegally by buying/selling in the deepweb market?What if governements ban Bitcoin because of these people?
I really appreciate if you  guys give me some answers

Yes bitcoin is highly secured and most with transactions. It generates unique addresses and keys. Only by stupidy will steal your bitcoins with other users. as far as I read in google. Many transactions made in bitcoins whether it is illegal or not.
ramsdaj28

Activity: 420
Merit: 256

اللعنة

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:26:16 AM

Hello pals,
Recently I introduced Bitcoin and cryptocurrency to my friends and family,they liked the concept but they asked me a question that I wasn't able to answer.Is Bitcoin really secure?What if a hacker was able to hack Bitcoin system/blockchain?Who manages Bitcoin security and what are the security measures taken to avoid hackers being able to steal Bitcoins?Why Bitcoin is not blocked for those who use it illegally by buying/selling in the deepweb market?What if governements ban Bitcoin because of these people?
The question should be: Is your bitcoin wallet secure? When we talk about BITCOIN, there should be no doubt about it because many agencies had already accepted bitcoin legally (banks, departments, shops, etc). What you should be aware of is your bitcoin wallet (where you save your bitcoins for future purposes). Bitcoin wallets are what will most likely put your bitcoins into danger. When your btc wallet is not secured, there will be a tendency that someone will compromise it and get all your coins.
selline

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:33:12 AM

I believe bitcoin really very safe, and you don't have to worry about it will depend on the handler or a user Bitcoin if you use it correctly. The carelessness of users might also point out that it can affect the security of the Bitcoin. then you are talking about the wallet and savings you have, make sure that it is safe and you don't share it to other people, but security form controlled by you, so if you are good at keeping your personal information.
jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 11:34:12 AM

Yeah bitcoin is really secure,
Please keep in your mind No one can hack your bitcoin without knowing your private key and password.
Transaction of bitcoin also secure because there is only two person involved one is debtor and one creditor.

Sidas_Crew669

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:32:39 PM

Hello pals,

Of course. We all know a lot wallets and differnt places that we can put our bitcoins. We all can sure that it is secure because of full enegaged securities like email address and phone numbers. But of course it would be put in danger if the owner is very careless and do not aware of who is using his device and gadgets.

One thing that does you should know that the system existing in the bitcoin is extremely safe and provide many benefits to those who already understand and comprehend all the things about bitcoin. Basically we live in where everything is definitely there will be an error, this error to bitcoin can provide a lot of losses is ourselves. If we do not equip ourselves with knowledge to do security against bitcoin we have been sure it would give a very serious impact. So the intelligence and knowledge we must have
wawan99

Activity: 240

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:46:05 PM

yes bitcoin really secure, but if you can keep your account privacy and not go to scam sites
may be safe

██
████
██████
████████
████▀▀████
████▀  ▀████
████▀ ▀████
████▀ ████ ▀████
████▀ ██████ ▀████
████▀ ███████▄ ▀████
████▀ █████████▄ ▀████
████▀ ███████████▄ ▀████
████▀ █████████████▄ ▀████
████▀ ███████████████▄ ▀████
████▀ ▄████████████████▄ ▀████
████▀ ▄██████████████████▄ ▀████
████▀ ▄████████████████████▄ ▀████
████▀ ████████████████████████ ▀████
████▀                            ▀████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
    ENTER BUTTON
────────────────────────────────────────

main project is buying and selling luxury goods

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█ 
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄
██                   ██
██           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
██          █  ▄▄▄▄   █
██          █  ▀▀▀▀   █
██           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
██                   ██
██                   ██
██                   ██
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
    PAYBUTTON
From increasing assets through
Defi to Payment, You can do it
with one PAYBUTTON App

NFT DEFI

Simple & Safe Defi is Possible
through the Website & App

B U Y

jimn

Activity: 360

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:51:11 PM

Sure, Bitcoin is really secure and safe, there is no need to worry about that. But is your wallet and private keys secured enough or not, that's the real question. You need to secure your wallet and dont let anyone export or see your private keys.

████████████████
                           ████████████████████████
                    ████████                      ██████
                   █████                █████       ███████
               █████                 █████████            ███
            ████   █████   ██████████████████████           ████
           ████   █████████████████████████████████          ████
         ███      ███████████         █████████████████         ████
         ██       ███████████        ██████████     ████████████  ███
       ███        ████████████████████       ██       ██████████   ███
      ████      █████████       ██████       ████     ███████████   ██
     ████     ████    ██     ███     ██████████████████████████     ███
     ██       ████   ███     ████    ██████    ███    █████████      ███
   ███      ████     ████████████████████████  ███      ████████      ███
   ███   ███████████████     ███████████████████████   ███   ███      ███
  ████ █████████████   ██   ██████████████████ ███████████   ████     ████
  ████ ███████████     ███████████        ████████    ████   ████       ██
  ████ ███████████     █████ ████          ███████    █████  ████       ██
  ████   ██████████  ████████████          ████████████   ██████████    ██
  ████    █████   ██████   ██████          ████  █████    ███████████   ██
  ████     ████    █████   ███████       █████████████     ██████████ ████
   ███     ████    ██████████ ███████████████████  ███    ███████████ ████
   ███      ████   ██    ██████████████████  ██    ████████████████   ███
   ████     █████████    ████████████████████████ ██████    █████     ███
     ██     █████████      ██    ████████ ████████████     ████      ███
      ███   ████████████████████████████  ████     ███    ███       ██
      ████  ██████████████████████   ████████      ███ █████       ███
       ████ ███████████      ███      █████████████████████      ████
         ███████████████     ████    █████   ██████████████      ███
          ████         ███████████████        ██████████████   ████
           ████         ████████████████     ██████████████  ████
              █████         ███████████████████       ██  █████
               █████         █████████████              █████
                   ██████       ██████             ███████
                        ██████████████  ████████████
                            ██████████████████████
Gaze Coin

BLOCKCHAIN-VR/AR TOKEN 

=
  [Facebook][Twitter][Telegram]
[Reddit] [Steemit]
dedet

Activity: 103

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 01:50:10 PM

if security depends on our own if we are not careless ,,
I think bitcoin is safe because we have a storage wallet and a storage wallet has our own private key

PancongStreet

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 01:52:22 PM

I think bitcoin is realy secure, you have publicly key for transaction and private key for secure your wallet. And every transaction always verificationr by miner.

smauni
Copper Member

Activity: 484
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 02:44:31 PM

Your family ask a great question.Yes, bitcoin is secure if you are careful.Bitcoins security is depend on your on security.And the other question is that if government ban it. I think they can't do it because bitcoin is going to become next generation digital currency.If they do it then you can use bitcion by use other VPN.After all I say that bitcoin security is depends on your own security.Never store username, password, email or seed in any place. Be careful.Thank you.
VeteranCoin

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 02:49:11 PM

The future is still bright for BTC. This is still the early days:

https://www.coindesk.com/4880-bitcoin-price-climbs-to-another-all-time-high/
Fujiati

Activity: 664
Merit: 112

Ethernity CLOUD

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 03:16:05 PM

Yes bitcoin is really secure. no one can steal bitcoin, except for our own carelessness. Smiley
The government can not be that easy to ban bitcoin transactions, because bitcoin is the future.

yes according to what you say bitcoin is safe to use, it is not easy to steal it unless you are careless, bitcoin is something that will make us earn other income.

mrfreezeh

Activity: 348

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 03:17:04 PM

if security depends on our own if we are not careless ,,
I think bitcoin is safe because we have a storage wallet and a storage wallet has our own private key
Of course if you do not keep your private key Bitcoin at computer or place have virus (keylog, malware ...), easy attack by hacker (saving on cloud storage, social website ...), your private never stolen. Because hacker just need your private key wallet, they can rob all your Bitcoin.
bitcoinmaniac52

Activity: 532

Presale is live!

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 03:21:34 PM

Bitcoin is https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2050527.0seudo-anonymous. This means if the government wants to find your identity they can. It will be hard, but not impossible. If you want 100% security I suggest a coin like DeepOnion which is routed through the TOR network.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:00:43 PM

Bitcoin was really safe and secured,  because you are the bank of your own bitcoin/altcoins. You have your password and the private, unless if you apply your stupidity to give it to someone else to whom you didn't know the person personally, that's what you called carelessness. But it is really secured, because of its decentralization.
chhotu

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:09:55 PM

Bitcoin was really safe and secured, because you are the bank of account satisfied.you have your password and private, unless.yes bitcoin is really secure.the future is still bright for BTC.
hridoyb

Activity: 826

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 04:45:04 PM

Yes.bitcoin securied coin now.It is not possible hack because its blockchain network so hard . No one can steal bitcoin .Bitcoin have private key so its important for any one .if any one know like as your friend and relative they can find your bitcoin.Bitcoin transaction is so hard to find your identity because you only bitcoin adrress.So donot afraid about bitcoin its totally safe and securied and easy to maintainece.But you always remember donot forget your private key or password.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
SMSabuj

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

I am a professional Web Designer and Developer

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:45:01 PM

Obviously, Bitcoin is more secure of the crypto world. It is not possible to hack the crypto system. It has the private key, 2 step authentication, 2 step verification. But if anybody knows your private key or other login info so it will be very easy to still your coin.
neoandtrinity

Activity: 172

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 06:28:36 PM

bitcoin is safe all you need to run antivirus and carefully each download or run software
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: