Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:47:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin really secure?  (Read 21545 times)
kEpArAt

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 09:06:05 AM

Yes and i think no doubt about secure bitcoin, i am currently using web wallet and never found the problem. Stealing bitcoin is harder than killing a president.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
najmul33

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:26:09 AM

Of course, Bitcoin is totally secured in your wallet. Its depend on you how keep safe your privet key or wallet Backup.
So take care and have back up to your wallet so that you can recover your wallet anytime if something happed
Sohailul

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:34:16 AM

Of course if security become very hard. So bitcoin will secure. If not bitcoin never secure. So hard security is the most important for safe wallet. I know that bitcoin is source of hackers. Because many hackers work with bitcoin. Even they always want to try hacking other bitcoin wallet.
Aizhen05

Activity: 205

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:45:51 AM

Hello pals,
Recently I introduced Bitcoin and cryptocurrency to my friends and family,they liked the concept but they asked me a question that I wasn't able to answer.Is Bitcoin really secure?What if a hacker was able to hack Bitcoin system/blockchain?Who manages Bitcoin security and what are the security measures taken to avoid hackers being able to steal Bitcoins?Why Bitcoin is not blocked for those who use it illegally by buying/selling in the deepweb market?What if governements ban Bitcoin because of these people?
I really appreciate if you  guys give me some answers
I don't think it is secure, I MUST secure it, you yourself must secure it.  Wink There's no one who is responsible for it just yourself. Bitcoin known to become the cryptocurrency that means it is secured, but can we say if our account is known by many people, it must be personal, and the trusted one. In terms of hacking, we cannot stop them, but we can avoid them.
as per our security we must undergo our own security on how we secure our bitcoin ourselves are the one who is responsible regarding on that.
john70

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:55:13 AM

Yes, Bitcoin is Really secure.
But, Never Store wallet address and the private key in the Pc. Only use your Own personal computer or Mobile phone. Split up your bitcoin Use Multiple wallets.
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 08:45:38 AM

as per bitcoins security system, I must say it is much secured and lesser risks compared to banks which your money is passed from a lot of people. I myself have more problems in using banks than cryptocurrencies although by the end of the day we should always remember that our security is also part of our responsibilities.

salihno71

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:51:20 AM

Technically, bitcoin is as secure as you can get today. But there is a weak link - human. If you don't take precautions, you can become a victim and lose your funds. There are many examples of the exchanges who were robbed but this again has nothing to do with security of the bitcoin but with the human errors. It's like keeping your dollar bills. If you put them on the street unattended of course they won't last long. But dollar bill can be forged unlike bitcoin.
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 08:54:03 AM

actually blockchain technology is very safe, especially if added with 2fa google authenticor would be very difficult in translucent, but most of us lazy to use it ..

Delisaara

Activity: 387

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:59:20 AM

I think for now bitcoin is still safe,
but depending on the person who runs it,
security bitcoin itself is safe,
starting from our first list until we get into this forum requires some very detailed process.
bitcoin security is guaranteed.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
Hannibalis

Activity: 133

BELUGA PAY. Complete Mobile Point of Sale System

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:01:25 AM

I consider it the most secure way to save your money.

B E L U G A  P A Y  || The first Complete Mobile POS System || [ ICO 1st Mar 2018 ]
     Visa & Mastercard Certified     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Twitter    Medium
iamMhew

Activity: 688

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:04:34 AM

Hello pals,
Recently I introduced Bitcoin and cryptocurrency to my friends and family,they liked the concept but they asked me a question that I wasn't able to answer.Is Bitcoin really secure?What if a hacker was able to hack Bitcoin system/blockchain?Who manages Bitcoin security and what are the security measures taken to avoid hackers being able to steal Bitcoins?Why Bitcoin is not blocked for those who use it illegally by buying/selling in the deepweb market?What if governements ban Bitcoin because of these people?

for me, bitcoin is really secure and has a security measures to avoid some hackers to be able to steal bitcoin, because if theres not, at first, no bitcoin exist at this time, imagine almost 6 years of this bitcoin and  in counting, there are no news/issue/bug that some hackers hacked this bitcoin system, unless there are so many case that the owner of bitcoins (bitcoin holder) allowed/to be able someone to get them hacked. so theres no reason to tell again all about bitcoin to those people and friends, if they not totally believing, the most important is you believed.
maciak

Activity: 133

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:18:15 AM

yes bitcoin is really secure.
Bosx1ne

Activity: 540

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:24:52 AM

Hello pals,
Of course. Bitcoin is really secure. Hackers can't hack the bitcoins because of the high security of the bitcoin.

Ridwan.P

Activity: 411

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 09:30:39 AM

The possibility of hacked bitcoins is sure to exist. No security is sure to bitcoin. But with so many bitcoin users, I think the security system is also increasing to keep the trust of bitcoin users
maokoto

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 09:34:47 AM

Hacking is not easy, but even if they achieved it, Bitcoin is distributed among many nodes and will be hard to "convince" those nodes of the hack.

To better understand it, consider a movie that is being shared among users through torrents or other networks. Let's say it is star wars II: the empire strikes back. Let's say someone wants to "hack" it and make a fake version of the movie in which Darth Vader is the brother (not the father) of Luke Skywalker. Even if he has success in faking it, he still has to "convince" all people sharing the movie that his version is the real and original one. Get to every computer where the movie is sharing and change it. That is pretty much impossible.

Tumanggor

Activity: 1050
Merit: 109

1xBit.. recovered their reputation

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 09:35:37 AM

at this time I think blockchain (Bitcoin Technology) is very safe, the unsafe is the world of internet and laptop / computer that you use if you still use the old OS better soon in the upgrade ..

annbagira

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:55:52 AM

Hello! Bitcoin it's amazing technology that can change our future and are safety and have based on  transparency I think for now anybody have no such skills to hack this technology but it's can be more successful if people don't  secure they info on good level. If hackers cannot hack this right now it's doesn't mean that it cannot be become in realty in the future because always bad guy want play this game) Tongue
fitriyanti

Activity: 54
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:58:50 AM

no one can guarantee security in the online world.jangankan just bank security blockchain can be translucent security.so be careful.
kostyaBro

Activity: 47

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:12:16 AM

Hello pals,
Bitcoin is safe.
Firstly, to replace the transaction requires more than 33% of all the capacities of the miners, it is too much (but not impossible). Such capacities were at one Chinese stock exchange, and she agreed not to use them for bad purposes.
Secondly, in terms of confidentiality, some public services have the ability to track from which ip address the transaction occurred, and accordingly calculate the sender. This is solved by various kinds of anonymizers (eg tor + vpn).
Third, in the bitcoin system, one user has a lot of public addresses and many wallets, after sending / receiving tokens, show a new public address. Due to this, it is almost impossible to compute the entire transaction chain of the user.
Burks

Activity: 303
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:12:58 AM

at this time I think blockchain (Bitcoin Technology) is very safe, the unsafe is the world of internet and laptop / computer that you use if you still use the old OS better soon in the upgrade ..

As you said the bitcoin technology is very safe and trustworthy technology.It is unsafe when doing personal faults like sharing your walltet addressto someone and accessing your account from unsecured computers.keep ur personal pc secured then your bitcoin is fully secured.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: