Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:57:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FLiK  (Read 73164 times)
friends1980
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:28:59 PM

I am reading Communications to get facts, but here I see only speculation. This is the weakness in this case, and nothing would be worse than raising false hopes here. Above all, don't lie to yourself. Of all the liars in the world, sometimes the worst are our own fears.

Community keeps dying.  FLIK has no trading volume, has a bad reputation in the community. Let say they deliver product in Q1. Who will use it when there is no community? Projects can fail but saying you are making a streamingplatform to get funds of investors and use that money for you're luxury life that's illegal " abuse of trust" that's a International judicial fact. They can fail in what they say. Especially when they continue like this. They can say sorry we failed.( An other way of scamming .)

After serious check, the fact is that this project failed. There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.

You signed up for this forum two days ago and have only been ranting on about how bad this FLIK thing is. And now you're going to teach us all about seriousness and being fooled.

You must be kidding.  Roll Eyes

nutildah-III - First BitcoinTalk NFT Transaction ever - 2021-04-01 [666 fBTC]
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bell-Crypton

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:29:53 PM

The design is very interesting, how can I get the flik coins? are they already somewhere to exchange

Do you actually have a sense of humor....The contents of this post might make more sense if you read the previous posts in this series.

The investors to sell their Flik coins. ( 0.67 BTC)

Usually this is the result of the team invalidating their coins themselves.
1discovery

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:48:16 PM

I am reading Communications to get facts, but here I see only speculation. This is the weakness in this case, and nothing would be worse than raising false hopes here. Above all, don't lie to yourself. Of all the liars in the world, sometimes the worst are our own fears.

Community keeps dying.  FLIK has no trading volume, has a bad reputation in the community. Let say they deliver product in Q1. Who will use it when there is no community? Projects can fail but saying you are making a streamingplatform to get funds of investors and use that money for you're luxury life that's illegal " abuse of trust" that's a International judicial fact. They can fail in what they say. Especially when they continue like this. They can say sorry we failed.( An other way of scamming .)

After serious check, the fact is that this project failed. There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.

You signed up for this forum two days ago and have only been ranting on about how bad this FLIK thing is. And now you're going to teach us all about seriousness and being fooled.

Dude, You signed up for this forum three months ago. What's your problem ? Each of us was a newcomer at one point.

Thank you for your post. It is very instructive for all of us.
friends1980
Legendary

Activity: 1582

nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:49:18 PM

Dude, You signed up for this forum three months ago. What's your problem ? Each of us was a newcomer at one point.

Thank you for your post. It is very instructive for all of us.

Dude, you're a FUDder.

nutildah-III - First BitcoinTalk NFT Transaction ever - 2021-04-01 [666 fBTC]
1discovery

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:00:03 PM
Last edit: November 30, 2017, 08:23:34 PM by 1discovery

Dude, you're a spammer.
Bell-Crypton

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:50:28 PM
Last edit: November 30, 2017, 09:01:10 PM by Bell-Crypton

Oh..my...god.... WTF Huh  Shocked Flik is dead...and now it is Flik version 2.0 ?  - " FLIXX ?"  

Unfortunately it's not joke. It's reality.

The same project, almost same name and same icon... ( but better sophisticated, more people in the team)

https://www.flixxo.com/

https://twitter.com/flixxo

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/flixxo/#charts

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2168758.0

BTW: Telegram message from "GABER30" about FLIK :

"FLIXX? Yup...thanks for the news, appreciate i dumped all my shit coins! Only lost 7k usd lol by chance that i get it back recently on a good trade. I don't want to create fud around but, let me tell you something guys. If you expect a one man army dude that doesn't give news around to his investors, don't have any develloper on the team and also need to produce his own film content and manage Flik alone. that just impossible. I'm fucking piss at myself to have thrust with so much blind this guy! Only shit he did was to pump his coin with that fuking burn he tweeted about each days. Than he even not burned them just locked in a contract...and we got no news of him after. anyway i'm out of this shit with that competitor Flixxo around with a bigger team, almost same name and same project it's clearly a message given to Ryan saying: hey man you have a good project we love your idea but your team sux, here is Flik 2.0. (FLIXX) Think about it Q1 2018 platform for Flik goes out...so what? nothing will happen, no movie on it or product, even if they have 4 or 10 movies...nobody will pay a monthly subsribption for that..specially the others producers that co work with Ryan. All those made movie with average 4 star on 10 as review... And last the coins won't be so in use since average people can pay with credit car like netflix. ah yea and 2 more thing...Ryan saying selling his other compagny to concentrate more on Flik...WTH! Were you spposed to already be 100% on it. And just after the pump and dump the guy move with wife in a new house...coincidence, long term planned? Well too much shady stuff. Ive lost a lot but now i'm free all of this shit. Ive been a good supporter from the begin but i had to tell somewhere what i thought about this scam and unprepared project.  Peace out"

-----------

I regret if you lost money. You correctly noticed that they lure customers is the name of a popular brand. (Netflix, Tony Gallippi, T.I./Clifford Harris, Rayen Felton)  its just a fake coin with a fake vision and fake concept, just like the other 1000' of scam coins!  You're all stuck holding bags thats what the chat is so uptight and just plain sad &  pathedic.  This PUMP AND DUMP , FLIK coin will NEVER grow, we can bet on it  .

Thank you Ryan ...... it was a good business .(For you only) You wife has bought Ferrari 599GTB yesterday, just 900miles ...

BTW: Here's an interesting read on the topic that you might find useful:

http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/coinfirma/atlanta-georgia-30328/coinfirma-thebitcoingirl-jennifer-felton-ryan-felton-coinfirma-are-a-scam-bitcoin-min-1139535

https://cointelegraph.com/news/sec-warns-celebrity-endorsed-initial-coin-offerings-could-be-illegal

Too many people lost money in project like this. Many people are dissatisfied on Telegram and  lot of negative comments are removed and members are blocked... It is necessary to know what people think.

And what is Flixx? This is the same project?
...just another a coin for pump and dump...

Yes, Flixx is almost the same project. DEV have a great idea - pump and dump on etherdelta.com Embarrassed

arielbit
Legendary

Activity: 3416

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:33:18 AM

let me share this here..

https://twitter.com/ShroommaNL/status/935612841528299520

Ryan recently liked..
https://twitter.com/TheRyanFelton/likes

d0r10n

Activity: 217
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:12:47 AM

Wow, Flik has dropped to 200 odd sats recently, I have been watching Flik and all the dramas and Pump and dumps for a while, glad I've learnt to control my FOMO and didn't buy, I'm still in the Telegram chat and see those poor guys who bought in at peak at like 5000 sats per FLIK during the massive hype.

Then seeing that Ryan Felton bought a new Ferrari for his wife (I say the pics, they were on her Instagram), sorry to say but this project is so dodgy!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ░░▓▓ AXE Coin ▓▓░░   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  
Masternodes › › ›   ░░▓▓▓▓░░   ‹ ‹ ‹  X11 Algo
DecentralizedACTIVE GITHUBAnonymous
DroidR17A

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:36:58 AM

Glad I sold the majority of my FliK when it was at it's peak and got my investment back. Would love to see Ryan turn this round, but I'm increasingly skeptical.
darkmatter45

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:37:56 AM

I bought a little bit of Flik after ICO and did not sell when it went up.. I still believe in the project. And the above post in regards to Ryan's Twitter likes is good news!
Bell-Crypton

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:32:42 AM

An unnecessary post. It is old news. These messages are still repeated.
Bell-Crypton

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:50:14 AM

I bought a little bit of Flik after ICO and did not sell when it went up.. I still believe in the project. And the above post in regards to Ryan's Twitter likes is good news!

People involved in this project "believes" , because they can not do anything else.
But believing is not enough. Ryan bought Ferrari for our money and moved to a new house. We are only sheep on our way to the slaughter.
eudzi900

Activity: 114

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:42:00 AM

The situation is still good and the currency could return to its previous state and much more
Unfortunately, most negative comments come from non-investors
In my opinion, the quantities offered for sale confirm once again that this currency is trustworthy
And that investors retain them for subsequent sustenance
Experience taught me to be patient and I advise everyone to be patient
People who make fun of us will be the first to buy the currency again
They will be the first to comment again and applaud as well
Every investment needs patience and team support
I am expressing my personal opinion
Yes, I still trust this currency and I will not sell because I'm sure it will go up like a rocket
It's funny that some people talk about buying a project's founder for a car
Is this forbidden? Huh
Model Year Old 2007
I suspect sharing photos in the Internet is a great manual sign
If they wanted to hide the matter to do
We are waiting for good news
Do not sell anything. Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
DOL006

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:52:37 AM

Ok , so we got it clear..

Flik coin had pump and dump situation.
Someone accused Ryan to been involved in it.. someone has threatened him and his family.
A guy shit himself and doesn´t want to communicate at all ..
People are wondering what`s happening..many people.
Price drops , Ryan is shocked , he buys his first Ferrari...He feels good now .
No one knows if Flik is a scam, will be there any platform or no.?.
A guy realized that it is better to be quiet -- "silence is golden " right ?
Ryan said that at the end of 2017 flik price will be 2-5 dollars...so that was pumping.. wasn`t it? That was very immature , Ryan .

So if he got threatened by someone , he shouldn`t stop communicate with everybody.

Ryan , you have responsibility towards people ..investors..

Ryan...

"When the going gets tough, the tough get going"
"More critics you can handle , more succesful you will be"
"Work harder on yourself , than you do on your job "

Cheers !!

I agree with you.

This link is very important ...... : http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/coinfirma/atlanta-georgia-30328/coinfirma-thebitcoingirl-jennifer-felton-ryan-felton-coinfirma-are-a-scam-bitcoin-min-1139535

.....because "Once a scammer, always a repeater"

MAN STOP FUDDING AND REPEATING THE SAME LINK OVER AND OVER.

THAT'S 1 COMPLAINT FROM 1 PERSON. IF THERE WHERE MORE I WOULD TAKE YOU SERIOUS.

YOU CAN POST THIS LINK 100 TIMES MORE STILL IT WILL BE 1 COMPLAINT FROM 1 GUY AND NOT A 100
DOL006

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:54:36 AM

BELL CRYPTON AND "HIS" FRIENDS
eudzi900

Activity: 114

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:55:20 AM

Some people are funny
By force they want to thwart this newly born project
They use all methods
We are saying it now
We are still
We are still
We still trust the project Wink
DOL006

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:01:21 AM

And you are still repeating the same link also. i really don't understand you if you hate the project just go away. But no you attack and insult people. Telling them what to do and what they cant do. But you're own rules don't apply for you because you are breaking you're own rules over and over.

how old are you or what sort of medication you forget to take.
Zakhal

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

I love crypto

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:18:03 AM

Could someone desperate sell some cheap flik to me in etherdelta? I have lots of buys but noone is selling..
Zakhal

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

I love crypto

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:22:05 AM
Last edit: December 01, 2017, 09:34:16 AM by Zakhal

Thanks thats one connection I was looking for. Its dated only few days back so still fresh. Unless Ryan is updating his hometheater I think this hardware is meant for Flik.

Just guessing but this silence might be related to Ryans personality also. Ryan might be such person that he likes to prove people wrong. Thats why he is sitting on info and nothing sharing everything at once. He loves it when those who didnt believe him see what mistake they did. Some people are like that, they work hard to prove others wrong lol.
Bell-Crypton

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:02:24 AM

let me share this here..

And you are still repeating the same link also. i really don't understand you if you hate the project just go away. But no you attack and insult people. Telling them what to do and what they cant do. But you're own rules don't apply for you because you are breaking you're own rules over and over.

how old are you or what sort of medication you forget to take.

LOL  Grin Go away ? Why? You need more people to buy this shit coin? If freedom of expression bothers you so much you should move to North Korea. They have a “Dear Leader” over there who very much shares your views about freedom of conscience and speech.

Are there any altcoin communities/developers actively pounding on doors trying to get their coin accepted by business? They lose interest after they sell a few million coins.
There are very few altcoins worth buying. They come to the market at high price, then the price drop after pump and dump.

Anyone holding a specific alt will say theirs is the best etc.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: