Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:28:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FLiK  (Read 73164 times)
friends1980
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:33:14 PM

Info from telegram:

Hey everyone. Just want to confirm I met with Ryan this morning and was filled in on all this as well. I think this is great for the future of FLiK and from what it sounds like to me, exactly what FLiK needs to take it to the next level.

I made it clear from our perspective that he is currently the face of the brand and he needs to be more active and vocal as much as he can within the community. He understands this but what he said to me today is that, until the product is rolled out Q1 2018, there is only so much marketing and news he can release without the actual platform being available, which he has given everyone a time frame on(Q1 2018).

The AFM was a success and they received tons of feedback on what the content creators want out of streaming services and what they expect moving forward in this fast moving and growing space. If you are not willing to make changes and adjust to the times, things will not succeed. This is the phase Ryan is in right now.

Things are happening behind the scenes, but he is not at liberty to discuss everything immediately as it is happening. FLiK is a little different that so much of the potential news cannot be released immediately like with other coins because so much of FliKs success is centered around content creators and obtaining content for the platform upon release in Q1.

If information is constantly being released it gives an advantage to the bigger competitors in the space and allows them to make adjustments according to the up and coming competition that might be doing things differently(FLiK for example). Ryan is extremely driven to make this succeed. His movie studio is very successful and is always busy every time I am there or have driven by(they were filming Real Housewives of Atlanta today, lol)  

For him to walk away from all that shows extreme dedication to building FLiK into something huge. Digital Glue has offices nearby as well. Ryan speaks with them almost daily and has worked with these guys for years on other projects.  After meeting today I am extremely optimistic about the future of FLiK.

Long story short: Ryan is working on the project and in the meantime doesn't care how much you hold, how much it's worth and how much volume it makes.

And he's right.

nutildah-III - First BitcoinTalk NFT Transaction ever - 2021-04-01 [666 fBTC]
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bell-Crypton

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:51:25 AM
Last edit: December 02, 2017, 02:37:16 AM by Bell-Crypton

Info from telegram:

Hey everyone. Just want to confirm I met with Ryan this morning and was filled in on all this as well. I think this is great for the future of FLiK and from what it sounds like to me, exactly what FLiK needs to take it to the next level.

I made it clear from our perspective that he is currently the face of the brand and he needs to be more active and vocal as much as he can within the community. He understands this but what he said to me today is that, until the product is rolled out Q1 2018, there is only so much marketing and news he can release without the actual platform being available, which he has given everyone a time frame on(Q1 2018).

The AFM was a success and they received tons of feedback on what the content creators want out of streaming services and what they expect moving forward in this fast moving and growing space. If you are not willing to make changes and adjust to the times, things will not succeed. This is the phase Ryan is in right now.

Things are happening behind the scenes, but he is not at liberty to discuss everything immediately as it is happening. FLiK is a little different that so much of the potential news cannot be released immediately like with other coins because so much of FliKs success is centered around content creators and obtaining content for the platform upon release in Q1.

If information is constantly being released it gives an advantage to the bigger competitors in the space and allows them to make adjustments according to the up and coming competition that might be doing things differently(FLiK for example). Ryan is extremely driven to make this succeed. His movie studio is very successful and is always busy every time I am there or have driven by(they were filming Real Housewives of Atlanta today, lol)  

For him to walk away from all that shows extreme dedication to building FLiK into something huge. Digital Glue has offices nearby as well. Ryan speaks with them almost daily and has worked with these guys for years on other projects.  After meeting today I am extremely optimistic about the future of FLiK.

I have read this fake message several times before , on Telegram. This is written by admin to encourage his sheep . "Just want to confirm I met with Ryan this morning..."  (Still the same messages)
He still has some meeting. These are lies. Sorry.

BTW: Telegram message from "GABER30" - he was banned, of course.

(My post - November 26, 2017, 10:05:43 AM)

"FLIXX? Yup...thanks for the news, appreciate i dumped all my shit coins! Only lost 7k usd lol by chance that i get it back recently on a good trade. I don't want to create fud around but, let me tell you something guys. If you expect a one man army dude that doesn't give news around to his investors, don't have any develloper on the team and also need to produce his own film content and manage Flik alone. that just impossible. I'm fucking piss at myself to have thrust with so much blind this guy! Only shit he did was to pump his coin with that fuking burn he tweeted about each days. Than he even not burned them just locked in a contract...and we got no news of him after. anyway i'm out of this shit with that competitor Flixxo around with a bigger team, almost same name and same project it's clearly a message given to Ryan saying: hey man you have a good project we love your idea but your team sux, here is Flik 2.0. (FLIXX) Think about it Q1 2018 platform for Flik goes out...so what? nothing will happen, no movie on it or product, even if they have 4 or 10 movies...nobody will pay a monthly subsribption for that..specially the others producers that co work with Ryan. All those made movie with average 4 star on 10 as review... And last the coins won't be so in use since average people can pay with credit car like netflix. ah yea and 2 more thing...Ryan saying selling his other compagny to concentrate more on Flik...WTH! Were you spposed to already be 100% on it. And just after the pump and dump the guy move with wife in a new house...coincidence, long term planned? Well too much shady stuff. Ive lost a lot but now i'm free all of this shit. Ive been a good supporter from the begin but i had to tell somewhere what i thought about this scam and unprepared project.  Peace out"

Bell-Crypton

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:52:34 AM
Last edit: December 02, 2017, 01:52:27 AM by Bell-Crypton

Long story short: Ryan is working on the project and in the meantime doesn't care how much you hold, how much it's worth and how much volume it makes.

And he's right.

Ahahahahaha.... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Really? Do you have any evidence? Tweet, Facebook, web, email ..... any news ?? Just bullshit.

Bell-Crypton

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:10:57 AM

There is no word from the Flik team! what is happening?

We know only that Ryan bought a Ferrari. There are no new messages, but lots of fake encouraging news.
This is not a good project.

1discovery

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:19:52 AM
Last edit: December 02, 2017, 02:41:53 AM by 1discovery

There is no word from the Flik team! what is happening?

We know only that Ryan bought a Ferrari. There are no new messages, but lots of fake encouraging news.
This is not a good project.

The project? Where is the project? The project is just a website and three people. But to conclude that everyone who is taking part in this project believes in the coming of the Messiah is ridiculous.

Bell-Crypton

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:08:44 AM
Last edit: December 02, 2017, 02:33:03 AM by Bell-Crypton

Hey, Ryan...you moron...please write a message on Twitter.

For example:  "Hello people. Everything is OK"  or  "I'm testing my car" etc.

Please write any message for these peoples.

No?  Shocked

Ok....  Embarrassed

Fuck you Ryan !  Undecided

1discovery

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:47:09 AM
Last edit: December 02, 2017, 04:14:39 AM by 1discovery

YES ! Ryan is stupid ! A new coins was added to Coinexchange.io Today (PitisCoin, PlayToken, SMSCoin, Stox, ZCasgGold, ELTCoin, EthereumBlue...) Why waste time with the Flik ?
I'm looking to invest in some new stuff long-term in hopes of high ROI, but the Flik-shit is a lost project.

darkmatter45

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:04:51 AM

Stop trying to make people sell their coins so that you can get Flik cheaper. If you don't want anything to do with this 'bad investment' then you don't need to be in their announcements. The Q1 2018 release was said a while back, and although there isn't many updates, Ryan and T.I. have been around the film industry for years and if Flik succeeds they would have a business that would earn them a ton of money.
1discovery

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:49:33 AM
Last edit: December 02, 2017, 05:12:50 AM by 1discovery

Stop trying to make people sell their coins so that you can get Flik cheaper. If you don't want anything to do with this 'bad investment' then you don't need to be in their announcements. The Q1 2018 release was said a while back, and although there isn't many updates, Ryan and T.I. have been around the film industry for years and if Flik succeeds they would have a business that would earn them a ton of money.

Stop lying to people. Don't ask for my opinion if you don't like the answer as everyone has different ideas on what makes a good investment. All i can say is to do research and invest in coins in which you see potential.There are very few altcoins worth buying. They come to the market at high price, then the price drop after pump and dump.

"..that you can get Flik cheaper?" You are very funny ...  Cheesy

They deliver product in Q1 ? Ok, please wait ... Cheesy .I think the coin will be worthless this month...this project just looks really dead..

BTW: The forum is for everyone.
Everyone has a different opinion...

Social Liberal

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:21:53 AM

Bell-Crypton, if you lost 7k and sold all your coins why are you still here? Afraid the project does convert into a good business and coin price goes on a rise?

Thanks for the update Zakhal. I guess everybody has to evaluate and think what he/she believes or not. I'm not sure about everything either but will definitely keep Flik for some time to see what will be done in 2018. It's been quite a cheap buy for me anyway. Good luck to Ryan & Digital Glue!
DOL006

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:47:06 AM

Stop lying to people. Don't ask for my opinion if you don't like the answer as everyone has different ideas on what makes a good investment. All i can say is to do research and invest in coins in which you see potential.There are very few altcoins worth buying. They come to the market at high price, then the price drop after pump and dump.

They deliver product in Q1 ? Ok, please wait ... Cheesy .I think the coin will be worthless this month...this project just looks really dead..

yeah everybody has a different opinion but not everybody has 2 accounts 1DISCOVERY AND BELL CRYPTON to fud about a coin. you can say you're opinion but not10 messages in a row to fill the forum with lies, fud and spam.
Like you said go away and invest in those other shitcoins after you do you're rescearch to lose all you're money
eudzi900

Activity: 114

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:42:18 AM

Some comments here are actually very funny
Declare that they are not investors in the project and despite this continue to participate here ??
is this normal...?
I can not really believe the level of some people here
The level is actually below zero
In all cases the game was revealed
Because real investors who have documented the project will not sell anything
This currency will go back too far
What happens is only the result of the sincerity of the project staff and their refusal to promote any false news or publish a mere talk
That's what I really call a project
A project built on solid foundations, on serious work
How many projects that are updated pages daily but it is all lies and promises
Frankly speaking the founder of the project is the talk of a big project, silence is not evidence of weakness
It was said that silence is wisdom
Another thing: Until the moment this coin has the permanent trust...
In your opinion what is the future ??
I am waiting for the end of this year and early next year
And quite sure that this currency will be a big surprise
And unfortunately, if they sold their coins ... you lost
Now, get out of here
Because this place is for adults only. Grin Grin Grin
friends1980
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:45:44 PM

yeah everybody has a different opinion but not everybody has 2 accounts 1DISCOVERY AND BELL CRYPTON to fud about a coin. you can say you're opinion but not10 messages in a row to fill the forum with lies, fud and spam.
Like you said go away and invest in those other shitcoins after you do you're rescearch to lose all you're money

Oh how dare you  Cheesy last time I made a remark, the guy called me a spammer lol  Cool that was a first timer for me.

nutildah-III - First BitcoinTalk NFT Transaction ever - 2021-04-01 [666 fBTC]
Bell-Crypton

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:07:41 PM

Bell-Crypton, if you lost 7k and sold all your coins why are you still here? Afraid the project does convert into a good business and coin price goes on a rise?

Thanks for the update Zakhal. I guess everybody has to evaluate and think what he/she believes or not. I'm not sure about everything either but will definitely keep Flik for some time to see what will be done in 2018. It's been quite a cheap buy for me anyway. Good luck to Ryan & Digital Glue!

It is very fun to read this bullshit. I realized you were simply trying to give people some hope. In your opinion do you think this is useful ? Dude, this hope is false. Read the previous posts before you write nonsense words. All positive stories are useless. (The same bullshit, no facts) Ryan is idiot and the Flik is shit coin. Do you think you will change something?
You need more people to buy this shit coin?

It takes strength and courage to admit the truth.....

Bell-Crypton

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:08:36 PM

Some comments here are actually very funny
Declare that they are not investors in the project and despite this continue to participate here ??
is this normal...?
I can not really believe the level of some people here
The level is actually below zero
In all cases the game was revealed
Because real investors who have documented the project will not sell anything
This currency will go back too far
What happens is only the result of the sincerity of the project staff and their refusal to promote any false news or publish a mere talk
That's what I really call a project
A project built on solid foundations, on serious work
How many projects that are updated pages daily but it is all lies and promises
Frankly speaking the founder of the project is the talk of a big project, silence is not evidence of weakness
It was said that silence is wisdom
Another thing: Until the moment this coin has the permanent trust...
In your opinion what is the future ??
I am waiting for the end of this year and early next year
And quite sure that this currency will be a big surprise
And unfortunately, if they sold their coins ... you lost
Now, get out of here
Because this place is for adults only. Grin Grin Grin

LOL...Goebbels... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy You like an old song being sung repeatably by the same ?   You only look like a fool....

Bell-Crypton

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:34:02 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2017, 09:21:37 PM by Bell-Crypton

Dude,  I do not have two accounts. I'm having a single account since inception.  

Spam ? You are writing spam. (flik to the moon..I believe in Flik..Everything will be fine ...the project is big and promising...etc..same bullshit.

BTW - eudzi900 (Herr Goebbels) is the world champion in spam. He does specialize in Flik propaganda— regularly writes the same messages over and over again. You like that, right? Mr.DOL006....That's okay, right? Did not you notice that? Do you have any answer for these bullshit, DOL006 ?  Ha ?

FUD ?- Ok, but here is the truth - we can not say anything positive !  I know I'm not saying what you want to hear - but I'm saying what you need to hear. People need more, than just positive messages on light-up guardrails. ( for example: one fucking news during the month from Ryan!)

Come back when there is news and when there is something to talk about.

DroidR17A

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:10:48 PM

I know people are upset, but try to keep it civil.

It's hard to say for sure if Ryan has done a runner with everyones hard earned cash, but...it's not uncommon for a team to hunker down and focus on product before revealing to the public. Unfortunately in the crypto space, everybody wants instant gratification. I see just as much FUDding on projects that are rock solid.

Ryan's silence is a little deafening, which is a bad move, but if it comes to it and noting gets delivered by end of Q1/early Q2, the community could quite easily mount a class-action suite against him and his partners. After all, they're all US citizens, working and living in Atlanta - we have recourse if need be, but posting abuse on here will just damage any case we may want to bring.

For the time being I encourage you all to stop the name calling/insults and focus more on unity and a coalition to take action should it really turn out to be a scam.
Bell-Crypton

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:14:36 PM

I know people are upset, but try to keep it civil.

It's hard to say for sure if Ryan has done a runner with everyones hard earned cash, but...it's not uncommon for a team to hunker down and focus on product before revealing to the public. Unfortunately in the crypto space, everybody wants instant gratification. I see just as much FUDding on projects that are rock solid.

Ryan's silence is a little deafening, which is a bad move, but if it comes to it and noting gets delivered by end of Q1/early Q2, the community could quite easily mount a class-action suite against him and his partners. After all, they're all US citizens, working and living in Atlanta - we have recourse if need be, but posting abuse on here will just damage any case we may want to bring.

For the time being I encourage you all to stop the name calling/insults and focus more on unity and a coalition to take action should it really turn out to be a scam.

I agree. This is a very good post. Thanks.
gildinglite

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

These packets fly

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:21:13 AM

So, Ryan sucks? Any actual news with facts and data to back them up?
Social Liberal

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:28:18 AM

It is very fun to read this bullshit. I realized you were simply trying to give people some hope. In your opinion do you think this is useful ? Dude, this hope is false. Read the previous posts before you write nonsense words. All positive stories are useless. (The same bullshit, no facts) Ryan is idiot and the Flik is shit coin. Do you think you will change something?
You need more people to buy this shit coin?

It takes strength and courage to admit the truth.....

You did not respond to the two questions I asked you. It takes strength and courage to admit the truth indeed Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: