Bitcoin Forum
June 11, 2024, 08:19:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FLiK  (Read 73167 times)
Nixeus

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

Hello, i'm Nixeus :)

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:55:46 PM

I'm happy to seed FLIK is recovering ! Price is good to buy more ! When FLIK will pump, it will be awesome ! I trust in FLIK for 2018 !!!
Just need more marketing !
d0r10n

Activity: 217
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:14:14 AM

Damn the fudders are funny, hes probably just trying to get it to go down to buy more, I watched the whole pump and dump fiasco, didn't buy till the dump, Flik should be good once platform releases.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ░░▓▓ AXE Coin ▓▓░░   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  
Masternodes › › ›   ░░▓▓▓▓░░   ‹ ‹ ‹  X11 Algo
DecentralizedACTIVE GITHUBAnonymous
CRYPTOBEX

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:50:49 AM

We still do not have any news, this is the weakness in this concept, and nothing would be worse than raising false hopes here. Investors and fans don't get any information, they don't get any value for what they spend.  Embarrassed

We love things like plot twists and red herrings and surprise endings...but..frankly, what you have been engaged upon is nothing better than a giant deceit.

eudzi900

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:04:58 AM

Yes, you are right...hhhhhaaaa Wink Wink
Your words are absolutely true. You are really someone who has a vision and you have a good view of things
And you are really a big investor and your views are good
Thank you Mr. Investor $ 200
Really, I can not believe you're still here .. More than this: repeat the same words, and give people advice. Funny.
007Chumlee

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:31:56 AM

Flik price is nicely growing..
People are smelling good project..and platform..
ICO price was 5 cents , ..Now is 14 cents.. that is almost 300 % increase in $ price. Even if one bought Flik at 30 cents... he needs only 100 % increase to return investment
I was purchasing more coins at 200-500 sat..

But..
I dont like that Flik guy doesnt have anyone to post some things on FB or Twitter.. This project would look more professional.
That posts do not have to be about Flik business and they do not have to reveal secrets or so..They could  post content and info about blockchain industry.., .. news about bitcoin .. and so on ..just to stay in touch with folks .. That is why I think Ryan is not business person.. he is more an artist and actor.... and can not understand WHY he should connect with people . WHY RYAN , WHY...Huh  Roll Eyes Grin .  Or mabye he likes Pump and Dump..  Silence and than he feels bullish... now also...  silence.... and next twitter post will be  .. "I feel bullish" ..!!

Good time to buy is when project is not alive... when project is released than it is to late to buy..
.. Flik will moon ..
Dont forget to sell when you feel bullish.. soon after platform is realesed , and when volume and price jump... Sell when you are the most exited about this coin and project and when people start to talk about it....It wont last..
john1962

Activity: 46

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:52:30 PM

Updating a Twitter page is important and vital to the project
But it is not natural for example to update the page continuously by superficial information or not directly related to the project, also: Reload this Page will raise other questions and will increase the pressure to see what is real. The strategy adopted in my opinion is the best, even if it is disturbing, and does not meet the ambition of some.
In my opinion, the project team made the most difficult decision, given the challenges that took place during the launch of the project. Also, we must not forget that this project is new and actually launching a product within five months is a great success.
Continuing to blame the owner of the company is meaningless at present, we are at a crucial time when the eye is heading towards seeing something big ...
Definitely the price will be very high when the launch of the project, as I think the price will continue to rise after that, for the simple reason that the Flik currency at the beginning of 2019 will be very good price.
In every trade we will certainly sell when we see that we have made a good profit. But the real profit is when we make a record profit.
brettbitbit

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:08:32 PM

FLiK has had zero interaction with their investors. In addition, they don't reply to inquiries about their product. There has been no roadmap update, no updates since Oct and the site hasn't been touched since it's release. If you have any information about FLiK since the American Film Festival please share, but I don't believe there are any.
d0r10n

Activity: 217
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:08:38 AM

Let me add something to this discussion:

Flik is aiming to be a multimillion/billion company. They received some private investments, are multimillionaires themselves and they launched a coin. At first they were actually overactive in socialmedia and for instance the telegram group, lets be honest how often do you come across a token telegram community with the Ceo posting under his own credentials (with the plan of doing a scam..)? The value of the coin went crazy in a pump and dump which only was possible BECAUSE these famous people are involved in FLIK. We all know that without a solid product this was way to early and it backfired immensely resulting in shortterm luckseekers to get burned pretty bad. What is better than to start addressing your loss directly to these famous people? With even personal threats as result. And yes, Ryan did post a blog to clear the air for the community. I for one, can understand why they chose to do a complete radiosilence and work on a solid product before launching a mediacampagne. Its not all about the FLIK community you know, its about the lift off of a big new company in a branche where are lots of big other players seeking for the next big thing. People asking for "just a small twitter update" don't know what they are saying, this would only result in a new wave of questions and impatience and demands of launch. If i would have a marketing company hired be FLIK I probably would have opted for the same strategics. Just work on something spectaculair and once its there, these people combined have an enormous potential exposure to back it up, and these couple of angry kids spamming the internet ar REALLY not that important in the greater scheme.

I know I'm also speculating, but for me it's all really not that surprising what went down, and will form my final opinion in the course in this year backed be actual facts. And in the meantime hodl my FLIKS with confidence.

Cheers

Great post man, I agree with the radio slience due to the personal threats against Ryan and his family, that's pretty extreme. Once the platform gets close to release I think they will hire some marketing and community support people to interact with investors rather than have the CEO do that, seems like a better management of his time.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ░░▓▓ AXE Coin ▓▓░░   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  
Masternodes › › ›   ░░▓▓▓▓░░   ‹ ‹ ‹  X11 Algo
DecentralizedACTIVE GITHUBAnonymous
Cryptopulos

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:51:10 PM

Flik is another fake project. Sorry....

------------------------

The telegram administrator disappeared  - and no one knows why.

Ryan Felton = No messages, no news

T.I. (Clifford Harris) = No messages, no news

Tony Gallippi = No messages, no news

Christmas ? =  No messages, no news

Any wish for new year? = No messages, no news

Today is January 20 . 2018 and = no messages,no news

What more evidence do you want?

------------------------

During the fourth quarter of 2017,the Crypto currency market was flooded by fake and scam projects like “Ethereum Dark”,“Ethereum Gold”,“Ethereum Cash”, “Ethereum Blue”,“Ethereum Silver”,“Bitcoin Red”,“Bitcoin Silver”,“Bitcoin2X”,“Litecoin Gold”, “Neo Gold”, “Dash”, “Gold”, “Dash Cash”,and many others. Very soon we will have Bitcoin, Ethereum and other famous crypto currencies in all the Mendeleev table elements and in all colors on coinmarketcap. All these so-called projects are created by scammers using  pump &dump scam schemes. This is happening thanks to the free ERC20 token creation possibility via Ethereum platform. Also, we have hundreds of absolutely useless shitcoins listed on coinmarketcap. “Putin coin”, “Trump coin”, “Clinton coin”, “Rasputin coin”, “Big Boobs coin”, “Pizza coin”, coin for marijuana growers, coin for dentists, coin for travelers, coin for hookers, coin for anarchists… etc. Currently we have around 3 500 ICO’s on the market and most of them are scam; just a good-looking website, fake (purchased) white paper, millions of free ERC20 tokens issued via Ethereum platform, fake product. (Payments for mobile apps,payment for services,payments for digital products, media content...etc.People who have been with the crypto market for a long time will understand these schemes of scams very easily, but the noobs who are easily blinded by vaporware and false claims, will fall for it.

In most cases ICO’s never succeed and 90% of them are failing to achieve promised goals. That’s why decreased price on exchanges never recovers and investors are losing their money.

Although I do not wish to appear too pessimistic, we run the risk that the Flik will merely result in our losing precious time and funds.
Tennisfortwo

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:01:16 AM

------------------------

------------------------

During the fourth quarter of 2017,the Crypto currency market was flooded by fake and scam projects like “Ethereum Dark”,“Ethereum Gold”,“Ethereum Cash”, “Ethereum Blue”,“Ethereum Silver”,“Bitcoin Red”,“Bitcoin Silver”,“Bitcoin2X”,“Litecoin Gold”, “Neo Gold”, “Dash”, “Gold”, “Dash Cash”,and many others. Very soon we will have Bitcoin, Ethereum and other famous crypto currencies in all the Mendeleev table elements and in all colors on coinmarketcap. All these so-called projects are created by scammers using  pump &dump scam schemes. This is happening thanks to the free ERC20 token creation possibility via Ethereum platform. Also, we have hundreds of absolutely useless shitcoins listed on coinmarketcap. “Putin coin”, “Trump coin”, “Clinton coin”, “Rasputin coin”, “Big Boobs coin”, “Pizza coin”, coin for marijuana growers, coin for dentists, coin for travelers, coin for hookers, coin for anarchists… etc. Currently we have around 3 500 ICO’s on the market and most of them are scam; just a good-looking website, fake (purchased) white paper, millions of free ERC20 tokens issued via Ethereum platform, fake product. (Payments for mobile apps,payment for services,payments for digital products, media content...etc.People who have been with the crypto market for a long time will understand these schemes of scams very easily, but the noobs who are easily blinded by vaporware and false claims, will fall for it.

In most cases ICO’s never succeed and 90% of them are failing to achieve promised goals. That’s why decreased price on exchanges never recovers and investors are losing their money.

Although I do not wish to appear too pessimistic, we run the risk that the Flik will merely result in our losing precious time and funds.

If you bought at 200 sat what's there to lose?
Lets talk again in Q2!

eudzi900

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:07:17 PM
Last edit: January 20, 2018, 06:58:13 PM by eudzi900

------------------------

------------------------

If you bought at 200 sat what's there to lose?
Lets talk again in Q2!

Thank you so much for your great and amazing analysis
First: You are the first person to judge these projects by virtue and put them all in one place.
Second, you are the first person to analyze the decline in the price of the currency and link it to the failure of the legislator, you are really wonderful in the analysis ... You can simply see that even the successful currencies decreased their price a lot. Due to price correction.
Thirdly: You are certainly determined to attack Flik, and what you say from repeated words we know well, the speech is not repeated by a sane person.
In my opinion, no one hit you on your hand in order to be scattered here, and this project is specially designed for those who believe in it.
If you do not believe in the content of the project, you can simply withdraw, instead of wasting time in saying trivial things.
I bought a 42 K flik for 1500 Satoshi. I never feel the loss and I will not sell it when the price is good. And I will definitely cut a portion of Flik until 2019.
Frankly: Your childish behavior.
KRYPTOCAT

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:50:40 AM

Is that project alive?
eudzi900

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:26:18 AM

------------------------

Thank you so much for your great and amazing analysis
First: You are the first person to judge these projects by virtue and put them all in one place.
Second, you are the first person to analyze the decline in the price of the currency and link it to the failure of the legislator, you are really wonderful in the analysis ... You can simply see that even the successful currencies decreased their price a lot. Due to price correction.
Thirdly: You are certainly determined to attack Flik, and what you say from repeated words we know well, the speech is not repeated by a sane person.
In my opinion, no one hit you on your hand in order to be scattered here, and this project is specially designed for those who believe in it.
If you do not believe in the content of the project, you can simply withdraw, instead of wasting time in saying trivial things.
I bought a 42 K flik for 1500 Satoshi. I never feel the loss and I will not sell it when the price is good. And I will definitely cut a portion of Flik until 2019.
Frankly: Your childish behavior.

What ? "This project is specially designed for those who believe in it "  ?? Oh my god.. We certainly can't trust the team of Flik, and we certainly can't trust  very too enthusiast members  in this thread.

You bought 42 K flik for 1500 Satoshi ?  LOL...  I already understand. I know why you write these bullshit.You need more people to buy this shit coin . That is why we are having this discussion ? Nothing would be worse than raising false hopes here.

This is the problem that we should be concerned with, because i don't like the fact i need to read the same shit over and over again.

I do not understand .. are you still here?
We understand your big story and your story too
We understood all the bishops that we also know, what next?
It is unfortunate that you are showing up on your truth here, you are attacking the project and you are not covered with it
how stupid???
Do you think people are stupid like you to follow you? Do you think fools like you ?? Do you really think there is anyone here who can believe all your trivial talk?
Yes, I support what I believe in, I support my foolish investment. And you what support ?? You support your failure. You support your bad ideas and want to arbitrate something that will be successful against you.
It's a shame that you did not notice until now that you are really trivial. My words are a loss in you, and the time you actually gave him a loss.
I do not encourage people to buy because people actually bought very large quantities
Now, the quantities offered for sale are very few
The idiots just like you are now watching a success story nearby
eudzi900

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:49:40 PM

The sure thing is that these people do not need any project to lie to people
They have money, fame, have successful companies. The real question: did not cheat on people Huh
The story of fraud is like a comedy that no one will see. An old, meaningless story has been repeated several times here.
First: Ryan spoke about the project several times, he gave up his company for it, published it in a message to all. True, there is no update, but it is all trenchant and clear, especially in the 03 December message.
Second, it is clear to everyone that they will not make any updates until they reach the final stage of the project. I think he told everyone to be patient and trust the crew.
Third: they already have contacts with giant companies in the field of film. And these companies did not mean anything, which means there really is something.
Fourth: There are many real things in this project, but unfortunately do not have a correct vision to see it. Those who want to see this project grow in day and night are wrong. This project needs time because it is really very project.
It is unfortunate that these people describe the fraudsters as the true savages like you who have several accounts and are trying in various ways to destroy this project to leave the road to the Flixoo project which will be in the second quarter of 2018. Cool
It is clear and does not need any additional explanation for the other justification for all this trivial talk, there are actually out of the game, and continue to say trivial things, it is clear that you do not do so for free. I can not believe that you write for free.
Last thing: these accounts are borrowed:
Cryptopulos... KRYPTOCAT ...CRYPTOBEX Undecided
They all look the same, the same, the same. Sad thing. And really superficial thinking.
matteo96

Activity: 151
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:35:27 AM

The sure thing is that these people do not need any project to lie to people
They have money, fame, have successful companies. The real question: did not cheat on people Huh
The story of fraud is like a comedy that no one will see. An old, meaningless story has been repeated several times here.
First: Ryan spoke about the project several times, he gave up his company for it, published it in a message to all. True, there is no update, but it is all trenchant and clear, especially in the 03 December message.
Second, it is clear to everyone that they will not make any updates until they reach the final stage of the project. I think he told everyone to be patient and trust the crew.
Third: they already have contacts with giant companies in the field of film. And these companies did not mean anything, which means there really is something.
Fourth: There are many real things in this project, but unfortunately do not have a correct vision to see it. Those who want to see this project grow in day and night are wrong. This project needs time because it is really very project.
It is unfortunate that these people describe the fraudsters as the true savages like you who have several accounts and are trying in various ways to destroy this project to leave the road to the Flixoo project which will be in the second quarter of 2018. Cool
It is clear and does not need any additional explanation for the other justification for all this trivial talk, there are actually out of the game, and continue to say trivial things, it is clear that you do not do so for free. I can not believe that you write for free.
Last thing: these accounts are borrowed:
Cryptopulos... KRYPTOCAT ...CRYPTOBEX Undecided
They all look the same, the same, the same. Sad thing. And really superficial thinking.

I used to have a good portion invested in this, but now i'm out . No signs of life from months now
Either it's a dead project or a scam

do a favour to yourself and accept the loss aha
eudzi900

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:53:43 PM

I did not lose anything
And I will certainly not lose
Before buying, I did a good search for the project team, and formed a good idea about the project
People like you who have lost, or are free of currency, tell them thank you.
In this project we need strong people. People can be patient and support the project in difficult times.
Thank you for coming out of the game. But your advice is unacceptable.
For a simple reason: I do not enter losing projects. I'm in a winning project.
 Smiley Smiley Smiley Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Grin
CRYPTOBEX

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:52:27 AM
Last edit: January 26, 2018, 12:02:42 AM by CRYPTOBEX

I did not lose anything
And I will certainly not lose
Before buying, I did a good search for the project team, and formed a good idea about the project
People like you who have lost, or are free of currency, tell them thank you.
In this project we need strong people. People can be patient and support the project in difficult times.
Thank you for coming out of the game. But your advice is unacceptable.
For a simple reason: I do not enter losing projects. I'm in a winning project.
 Smiley Smiley Smiley Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Grin

Beautiful brain teasing game. Eudzi900, have you ever considered the possibility that we simply choose not to read your posts ? You keep repeating the same bullshit over and over. You are like a cheerleader....
KRYPTOCAT

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:32:11 AM

Omg what are you talking about just try to tweet to Ryan's wife about project she insta block u.. I wrote her is your husband still working on FLIK and she blocked me... this attitude from public persons omg

link to block
https://imgur.com/gsH9DWf
007Chumlee

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:07:10 AM

Omg what are you talking about just try to tweet to Ryan's wife about project she insta block u.. I wrote her is your husband still working on FLIK and she blocked me... this attitude from public persons omg

link to block
https://imgur.com/gsH9DWf

That is weird , they are afraid of their own shadows...
You have to understand that her sweety goes into hibernation during the cold winter months  because he feels bearish  Grin , not bullish...
007Chumlee

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:20:59 AM

Here is a  video from guy who I just love .. about ICO scams ... see for yourself ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6Ak2ulc9QY

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: